Humiliation Before And On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
My last moments on earth would be the pleasure of cummimg, the jeering of the crowd, the pain of watching my seed fall wasted on the ground and the agony of castration, What a combination.
You hope these are your last moments - but you will hang on the cross for hours, perhaps days. Your cock hanging pathetically, your ball sac empty - and your testicles shoved into your mouth :taptap::taptap::taptap:

Ya Reb I am not sure why people either being put on the cross or the executioners themselves are not willing to fuck/be fucked. I myself find that would add to the fantasy. The thought of going on a cross and being helpless to any kind of molestation hightens my fantasy.
-----
Yes, it heightens it for me too. Whatever is beyond my controls and happens because the top wants to do it to me or watches someone do it to me or makes me do it to someone else. When I am being a slave, ceding control is key, for me, to enjoy being a slave. Maintaining control, when I am the master, likewise, makes it sexually pleasurable.

Back
Top Bottom