Humiliation Before And On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
hang whip and then ...?

tumblr_nonab181TB1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

And then, tickle-torture her until she loses control of her bladder and sphincter.

I'm outraged! Some of those young ladies aren't wearing a stitch of clothing! What brazen hussies!

I am surprised at you fsg....I should think that you are the last person here to be outrage by brazen hussy behavior :D well, on second thought, maybe you and Dorothy :p

first indeed tickle her ( but not with feathers ;))

008.jpg

and when she complains, hang her and whip her well

003.jpg

then she gets the message :)

005.jpg

Nice! But I still say tickle her with either feathers, fingers, tongues or Oral B toothbrushes. Tickling that way is not painful, but it produces an agony so exquisite that pain cannot even approach it.

Roman-style toothbrush

ancient_toothbrush.jpg

actually I've used acacia twigs, they make pretty good toothbrushes,
they taste quite nice and they're said to be antiseptic.
And they'd be good for tickle-torture too! :p

Regarding the arrest of capture, very cinematic scenario. Girl bathing, or swimming naked in an indoor pool that the Romans like to have around, and the the house is set on fire and our heroine runs bare assed out of her home and into the hands of her enemies.

Scene 3:
Shot of the villa crumbling in flames as a naked girl, her skin reflecting the flames, scrambles out the building and stops, looking at the camera.
Shot of malicious looking men in armor with swords drawn, all are smiling hungrily.
Shot of the naked girl covering her breast and bush and crumbling to her knees in disbelieving tears as she is surrounded on by men, though you only see their sandaled feet.

Why doesn't Hollywood have any balls?

Story time! I'll call this one "Period Crux."

Julie was a pert blonde forty-something mother of two who had the bad luck to be caught smoking too close to the door of a restaurant.

Kathryn was a dirty blonde, extremely buxom thirty year-old who had the bad luck to be caught littering.

Hope was a cute brunette nineteen year-old who had the bad luck to be caught driving with an expired license.

Julie, Kathryn and Hope also had the additional bad luck of being tried and sentenced by an infamous judge known as "Funny Frankie" for her sadistic sense of humor. Funny Frankie smiled as she sentenced Julie, Kathryn and Hope to "Open-ended crucifixion" in lieu of jail. Julie, Kathryn and Hope were manacled, shackled and led to the courthouse's cells after sentencing. They were taken to the facility in the dead of night, where they were met by several burly guards.

The guards ordered them to strip. Julie and Hope both gasped. Kathryn, always a sassy one, told the guards to fuck themselves. This got her a hard slap. The smacking noise of the slap prompted Julie and Hope to clumsily disrobe until they were starkers. Several guards forcibly stripped Kathryn.

Julie began sobbing as the guards cruel fingers mercilessly probed her vagina and anus, as did Hope when it was her turn. Kathryn shouted in futile outrage as the guards took their time twisting their fingers around in her vagina and anus.

The guards then blindfolded and handcuffed all three women and led them away.

The women walked for what seemed forever, the cold of the stone floor on the soles of their bare feet sending chills right up their spines.

Then they were stopped. They heard the sound of a door being opened and then were manhandled a short distance. Then the blindfolds and cuffs came off, but two guards held each woman by each arm.

Julie, Kathryn and Hope saw a knee-level cage as well as several manacles hanging down from the ceiling.

The guards shoved Kathryn into the cage. The cage was big enough to hold Kathryn, but not much bigger. Kathryn could not sit and she could not lie down. She had to alternate between uncomfortable positions.

The guards then manacled Julie and Hope's hands and arms high behind their backs so that Julie and Hope were facing each other. Then the guards produced four nipple clamps, one for each of Julie and Hope's nipples. Then, they produced two chains. They attached one chain to the clamp of Julie's left nipple and attached the other chain to the clamp of Hope's right nipple. Then, they tossed the other ends of both chains above a beam near the ceiling. When the other ends of the chains came down again, they attached the chain whose other end was attached to Julie's left nipple to Hope's left nipple, and then they attached the chain whose other end was attached to Hope's right nipple to Julie's right nipple.

There was no slack in the chains. Julie and Hope had to either stand on their tippee-toes or feel the chained clamps tear at their nipples.

"You are no longer individuals!" declared the head guard. "Hope and Julie, you are in your current predicament because Kathryn over here ran her mouth."

The guards then turned out the light, exited the cell and left Julie, Kathryn and Hope in the dark in their discomfort.

Eventually, the lactic acid in Julie and Hope's foot muscles kicked in and down they went. Hope suppressed a scream of pain, but Julie could not.

"Don't give in!" encouraged Kathryn, "That is exactly what they want."

"Fuck you, Kathryn!" spat out Hope.

"Aaaaahhhh...no! No. That is what they want...to turn us against each other..." Julie forced the words out amidst her pain. "Look...Hope, is it?"

"Yeah...I'm Hope!"

"Hope...here is what we're going to do. We're...going to alternate....I am going to step up on my tippie-toes, so you can rest and go down...when I feel I can't take it anymore...I'll warn you...so you can prepare...sound fair?"

"Yes."

Julie, Kathryn and Hope spent a long uncomfortable night like that. Morning came when the lights suddenly came on. startling all three women. The guards unlocked the door and walked in, walking directly to the cage. They unlocked the cage and dragged out Kathryn and dumped her on the floor. Then, they dropped two strapon dildos at Julie and Hope's feet.

"So, we heard about your little mutiny...Here is the deal....Julie and Hope, we will release you from your current predicament if you fuck the living shit out of Kathryn's ass."

"NO!" exclaimed Julie.

"You would prefer to stay where you are?"

"As much as she fucking deserves it," replied Hope, getting behind Julie on this one, "We're NOT doing that to her."

"Suits us just fine" declared the head guard. "We have to feed you anyway."

Julie and Hope were released from their torment as other guards removed the strapons. Bowls of mush were placed next to each woman.

Julie, Kathryn and Hope were kept in the cell for 23 hours a day for two months and three weeks. They became friends. They were united in their defiance of the guards who ruthlessly hosed their naked bodies with cold water every day to "keep them clean."

Julie and Hope were initially closer to each other than they were to Kathryn. Julie began to mother Hope. Hope, who would have otherwise been insulted at this very notion, took to being under Julie's wing. Then one day, she leaned in to kiss Julie goodnight on the cheek, but got Julie's mouth instead. Julie and Hope were both initially startled, but Julie recovered first.

"Wow...I haven't done that since...college..."

Hope smiled.

"Did you like it then?"

"Yeah...kinda...."

This time the kiss was deliberate, deeper and longer. Hands and fingers began to caress bare flesh...then breasts and nipples...then labiae...then groans began.

Kathryn could not see Julie and Hope in the dark but she could hear them. Kathryn began fingering herself.

"Kathryn!" exclaimed Julie "Don't do that! C'mon! Get in here."

Hope had the most energy of the three. Julie was the most tender of the three. Kathryn was the most experienced of the three. By the time the third week of the third month of their confinement began, Julie, Kathryn and Hope had all pleasured each other multiple times. Thanks to to Kathryn's expert ministrations, Julie and Hope could now become fully aroused and even orgasm merely by fondling their own breasts and fingering there vaginas and anuses. Thanks to the love Julie showed, Kathryn and Hope could orgasm at the mere utterance of a compliment by another woman.

The guards startled Julie, Kathryn and Hope on the first day of the fourth week of the third month of their confinement by suddenly cuffing and blindfolding them. Before any woman could react, all three were being led away.

They walked far. Then they suddenly stopped, were turned around, uncuffed and pushed and laid on their backs, the smalls of their backs coming to a stop on something firm but padded. Their wrists and ankles were pulled away from the midlines of their bodies and restrained in something padded.

Then the blindfolds came off. Julie, Kathryn and Hope saw that they were bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses.. Before they had time to say anything, the Crosses were raised.

Julie, Kathryn and Hope's worlds turned into ones of sheer agony as the full force of their weights bore down on their crotches. They pulled and pushed at their restraints, relieving the agony for a bit before lactic acid kicked in and they went down to that unspeakable agony again. The up-and-down-and-ip-and-down-and-up-and-down cycle continued for what seemed forever. At one point in all of this, Julie, Kathryn and Hope became vaguely aware that Funny Frankie was there watching them and laughing at them with the guards.

Then Julie, Kathryn and Hope all menstruated simultaneously on their Saint Andrew's Crosses. At this point, Funny Frankie high-fived a couple of the guards and declared "See, I knew I could three bitches to have their periods on the Cross one day if I tried hard enough."

Julie, Kathryn and Hope were released a couple of days later.

Story time! I'll call this one "Period Crux."

Julie was a pert blonde forty-something mother of two who had the bad luck to be caught smoking too close to the door of a restaurant.

Kathryn was a dirty blonde, extremely buxom thirty year-old who had the bad luck to be caught littering.

Hope was a cute brunette nineteen year-old who had the bad luck to be caught driving with an expired license.

Julie, Kathryn and Hope also had the additional bad luck of being tried and sentenced by an infamous judge known as "Funny Frankie" for her sadistic sense of humor. Funny Frankie smiled as she sentenced Julie, Kathryn and Hope to "Open-ended crucifixion" in lieu of jail. Julie, Kathryn and Hope were manacled, shackled and led to the courthouse's cells after sentencing. They were taken to the facility in the dead of night, where they were met by several burly guards.

Julie, Kathryn and Hope were released a couple of days later.
OK, i think its time for your own story book 2016.
Maybe for a own thread with your storys.
That would be easier to find and collect.
Madiosi

Yes, if you're happy with that idea, KvK,
I can move your stories to a new thread.
Okay?

Reactions: KvK
I'll sort it out tomorrow.
I think the largest number of your stories is in 'Other Forms of Execution'?
I could move those to form a new thread, in the 'Fantasy Unlimited' area of the Forums.
Also, Madiosi has made a collection of all your stories posted to date,
and I could attach that to the first post in the new thread.
Then all your contributions so far would be available for people to find in one place,
and you could add more. :)
Any suggestion for a title for your thread?

I'll sort it out tomorrow.
I think the largest number of your stories is in 'Other Forms of Execution'?
I could move those to form a new thread, in the 'Fantasy Unlimited' area of the Forums.
Also, Madiosi has made a collection of all your stories posted to date,
and I could attach that to the first post in the new thread.
Then all your contributions so far would be available for people to find in one place,
and you could add more. :)
Any suggestion for a title for your thread?

I am going to go with Madiosi's suggestion of K-v-K's stories, since, although many of my stories involve crux, not all of them do.

Also, thank you so very much for doing this. It is most kind. :)

I am going to go with Madiosi's suggestion of K-v-K's stories, since, although many of my stories involve crux, not all of them do.

Also, thank you so very much for doing this. It is most kind. :)
This is thought ahead. My Crucifictions manipulation Construction Kit I would also be required to designate a general. It's long gone only to crucifixions.

Back
Top Bottom