Humiliation Before And On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi. Where i ca-n Find more images like this? It turn me on so much

The artist is Vittorio Carvelli, he has a few website around the place, but he does male nudes and classical scenes, like gladiator pics. Warning, some of his subjects look a little young!
You'll probably find that the central figure in that pic is meant to be male, but it's based on an earlier manip that was posted on Crux years ago and based on a painting of St Julia
362.jpg
I can't lay my hands on the manip just now, it has been reworked a few times over the years, someone else may have it or a version of it to hand.

I do have this Makar on the same theme
precrux-45.JPG

Last edited:
Yes everyone is so different it's difficult to use generalities on subjects like this. That's why psychologists will never be out of a job I guess...

Another thing to take into account is the needs of every person. There is a theory by Abraham Maslow that shows that people have needs which were physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem, and self-actualization. The first four are pretty much self explanatory. The next one is about the need to grow as a person. Now how this can be linked to crucifixion is that these needs are either taken away through the process that involves pain and humiliation that happens when being crucified. However, some people have a desire to be crucified and the needs are fulfilled from the experience of wanting to be crucified. There is another need that can be added for some people which is referred to as transpersonal needs which is a personal need in the form of a spiritual context. The spiritual context does not have to be a specific religion but can be an experience that cannot be explained in a physical form. For each person these needs can take place at any time and some needs may never be fulfilled. Me being a person who has studied psychology I have rambled on but some events such as the scourging, being yelled at, nailed to the cross, days on the cross, rape, and last bit of hope taken away all show events designed to take away or fulfill the needs of a specific person they experience towards the end of their life.

This one may take some preparation: Starve the condemned in the days prior to the crucifixion. And once the big day has come and the victim is up on the cross, have a nice barbecue with all of the spectators invited right in front of the cross. The smell of the food and the knowledge that there will be nothing for him/her will increase the victim's suffering and humiliation.

The guests can add to all this by repeatedly remarking how delicious the food is, of course in the victim's hearing range. The host/executioner might openly express is disregard about the victim for being to lazy to come down and join everyone for dinner.

Invite some of the victim's friends over to watch her suffering. And tell them that whoever looks away first will be next!

friends_watching_1.jpg friends_watching_2.jpg friends_watching_3.jpg friends_watching_4.png

Another thing to take into account is the needs of every person. There is a theory by Abraham Maslow that shows that people have needs which were physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem, and self-actualization. The first four are pretty much self explanatory. The next one is about the need to grow as a person. Now how this can be linked to crucifixion is that these needs are either taken away through the process that involves pain and humiliation that happens when being crucified. However, some people have a desire to be crucified and the needs are fulfilled from the experience of wanting to be crucified. There is another need that can be added for some people which is referred to as transpersonal needs which is a personal need in the form of a spiritual context. The spiritual context does not have to be a specific religion but can be an experience that cannot be explained in a physical form. For each person these needs can take place at any time and some needs may never be fulfilled. Me being a person who has studied psychology I have rambled on but some events such as the scourging, being yelled at, nailed to the cross, days on the cross, rape, and last bit of hope taken away all show events designed to take away or fulfill the needs of a specific person they experience towards the end of their life.

-----
Also, exhibitionism. Hanging naked with all eyes on me. That is a big part of the thrill.

" She is mine !" ... " No she is not, I maxed my Visa because of her, and get your hands out of your pockets. I know what are you doing !.."

tumblr_pg4z0dXinM1qin4ceo1_500.jpg

Stop bickering and just get on with it, will ya? I’m tired of sitting here! This thing I’m wearing is bloody uncomfortable!

View attachment 137649
I think any penetrating and visible impalement while being watched, is degrading. Gang rape here.
-------
For whatever reason(s), many wanting to be crucified are not unwilling to be fucked; and many crucifiers aren't willing to fuck. I accept this but don't get it. To me, receiving /providing sexual molestation is part of the yielding of the body to the sadism of the crucifier. Can someone explain why so many hold back on this particular point, especially when HIV and STD's are not an issue?

Reb

-------
For whatever reason(s), many wanting to be crucified are not unwilling to be fucked; and many crucifiers aren't willing to fuck. I accept this but don't get it. To me, receiving /providing sexual molestation is part of the yielding of the body to the sadism of the crucifier. Can someone explain why so many hold back on this particular point, especially when HIV and STD's are not an issue?

Reb
Ya Reb I am not sure why people either being put on the cross or the executioners themselves are not willing to fuck/be fucked. I myself find that would add to the fantasy. The thought of going on a cross and being helpless to any kind of molestation hightens my fantasy.

Ya Reb I am not sure why people either being put on the cross or the executioners themselves are not willing to fuck/be fucked. I myself find that would add to the fantasy. The thought of going on a cross and being helpless to any kind of molestation hightens my fantasy.
-------
Thanks! I was beginning to wonder if crucifixion and being molested weren't in the same universe. Email me privately at
rebelslave@yandex.com if you'd like to explore this, and the possibilities, further. It just seems to me if you're going to scourge me and crucify me, what's to keep you from raping me, and vice-versa.

Back
Top Bottom