Humiliation Before And On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wonder whether headshaving would be part of the humiliation. Forcing the condemned to their knees before taking the clippers to their beautiful locks - or waiting until they are bound to their cross before shaving them bald.

Attachments

• lil1.jpg
    lil1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 241
  • lil2.jpg
    lil2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 227
  • lil3.jpg
    lil3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 207
I wonder whether headshaving would be part of the humiliation. Forcing the condemned to their knees before taking the clippers to their beautiful locks - or waiting until they are bound to their cross before shaving them bald.
-------
Anything painful, humiliating, disgusting, that an executioner can dream up or the masochist-martyr can beg for to make the experience of crucifixion all the more terrible-exciting can certainly be part of how you crucify someone or someone crucifies you. Obviously, using electic toys cannot be considered authentically Ancient Roman, but unless it's a play with scripted lines, there really aren't any universal rules besides Safe, Sane, Consensual. You and your partner(s), of course, can have more rules than Leviticus and the Baltimore Catechism combined if that's what you want. I'd never tell.
--Reb

why is that? I have always thought it's much worse for females based on our traditional roles and how it sexualizes us even in death.
-------
It's worse (or better!) for the person it's happening to. I don't believe you can ascribe worse/better humiliations by gender. Far too complex and far too many variations for that!
--Reb

I don’t think humiliation can be catetjust to women. What man especially straight would not find it humiliating to take it in the ass by women with strap ons or by men? I think men could just as easily be humiliated prior or during crucifixion.
As a submissive, I find being stripped and humiliated to be such a turn on. I am so shy that the very thought of being exposed in public makes me wet and cumming in front of a mixed audience makes my body betray me.

For me it would be shameful enough to be led naked through the jeering mob looking forward to a good show. I would have the erection of a lifetime, knowing my fate. But worse when I reach the cross laid on the ground I am ordered to stand over it and masturbate. I do as ordered but try to make it last. The crowd would cheer loudly as I cum, my sperm flying from my manhood, staining the wood I am to be secured too very shortly. For me there would be no enjoyment, just fear. The humiliation complete, nothing left to hide. Crucifixtion awaits.

For me it would be shameful enough to be led naked through the jeering mob looking forward to a good show. I would have the erection of a lifetime, knowing my fate. But worse when I reach the cross laid on the ground I am ordered to stand over it and masturbate. I do as ordered but try to make it last. The crowd would cheer loudly as I cum, my sperm flying from my manhood, staining the wood I am to be secured too very shortly. For me there would be no enjoyment, just fear. The humiliation complete, nothing left to hide. Crucifixtion awaits.
What if you were ordered to stand over it and an onlooker was ordered to jerk you off? Masturbating would give you too much control but you have surrendered all control. When you cum - and where - is governed by the person wanking you off.

What if you were ordered to stand over it and an onlooker was ordered to jerk you off? Masturbating would give you too much control but you have surrendered all control. When you cum - and where - is governed by the person wanking you off.
That would be better if the onlooker was someone you knew who had a dislike for you, or perhaps even a like for you.

Back
Top Bottom