Humiliation

how should I be humilated?

• made to wear humiliating clothing (e.g. crown of thorns, filthy loincloth)

Votes: 96 42.3%
  • spat on by the crowd

Votes: 51 22.5%
  • mauled and groped by dirty old men

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • pissed on, made to drink urine

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • crapped on, made to eat shit

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • raped, buggered

Votes: 113 49.8%
  • made to perform oral sex

Votes: 84 37.0%
  • compelled to dance, sing, make myself a laughing-stock

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • forced to grovel, plead for mercy, thank my Tormtentors

Votes: 73 32.2%
  • other ways?

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Here's a poll suggested by Emiliano in the 'When to strip?' thread.

Scenario: I've been condemned, scourged, had a rough night with my captors,
now I'm carrying my crossbar along the way to the Place of Crucifixion.

But in spite of everything, I'm a cocky lass,
I'm not ashamed of my naked body,
I'm determined to be brave,
not to let you bastards tread me down.

So, how will you break me?
How will you ensure I'm utterly humiliated,
bowed with shame, whimpering and cringing,
by the time you nail me to my Cross?

Here are a few ideas from Emiliano and me,
choose as many as you please,
and lets have more!

I think most of these, especially in combination, would achieve the desired result...all though I don't know about crapped on, and made to eat shit ... definitely humiliating, I guess, but hard to imagine from a practical point of view if you are carrying a crossbar on your way to the place of crucifixion. I can imagine being stopped along the way and forced to perform oral sex, or stopped and bent over to be taken from behind, but being crapped on is hard to picture. The last two would be particularly humiliating. The earlier ones on the list seem pretty standard fare. Fun poll!!!

here i selected n voted..
1. maketo wear humiliation clothing( crown, loin cloth, titilus on my nipples..:D)
2. spat on by the cross while i m tied on pole..
3.pissed on ,made me drink urine...bukkake also..jerk seman on my face and mouth, forced to eat it..
4.made to perform oral sex(same as above, but my executioner need to b careful if he dont force me by taking someone i love, if not i will cut his manhoid wz my teeth..:D)
5.Raped...but not in public, both of my sex n ass hole...cuz the thg i hate most n humiliation is...fucking my ass hole...cuz it's no pleasure for me, just pain, but they look like more fun to fuck there..:mad:...
Dear Eul, u awake my evil twin again by polling this thread..;):D

we wish you a very humilated abode here

I'll make sure Barbaria's sister Kara suffers a little extra just for that, Yupar...

As for raping the condemned Tree does not condone that... I mean the term 'rape' as women in these situations will lie about not being a virgin when they really are.

...and there are ways to force oral sex with no risk to the penis...

head 8.jpg

Tree feels that any of the polling suggests would be disorienting if not outright humiliating, especially if the crux setting is in modern times. I think one thing that would be humiliating is if the mob assembled for you execution included many you thought friends and they were enjoying the spectacle of your degradation prior to your crucifixion and the sight of your helpless writhing once crucified...

Tree

Simple
I stave you and eat in front of you :p , i have all time you want , but i'm sure you will strip sooner or later and you will not be so brave, as you believe :D

Well I voted for being pissed on - that should come as no surprise to those members who follow me in here, but this has got 4 votes so far, of which mine is only one, so it looks like there's at least three other golden showers fans in here :p

:mad: I voted several options, strangely, agree with what most of all think .. be dressed in dirty clothes, then at the time of its execution is stripped, then spat on by the crowd and finally be raped in front of all the public, is the most humiliating even before being crucified naked

I think most of these, especially in combination, would achieve the desired result...all though I don't know about crapped on, and made to eat shit ... definitely humiliating, I guess, but hard to imagine from a practical point of view if you are carrying a crossbar on your way to the place of crucifixion. I can imagine being stopped along the way and forced to perform oral sex, or stopped and bent over to be taken from behind, but being crapped on is hard to picture. The last two would be particularly humiliating. The earlier ones on the list seem pretty standard fare. Fun poll!!!
thanks Babaria :D

On the practicalities, remember there's a 'crucial' time
at the Place of Execution,
after the crossbar's been taken off my shoulders,
and is being fitted to the upright,
when my body's available, free and unencumbered,
for whatever my captors want to do to me
by way of final humiliation before I'm nailed.

Perhaps they could auction tickets to blokes who want to take part,
to raise funds for Mme Wu's Society for the Promotion of Cruel Crucifixions,
that searches for critically endangered specimens of Femina sexissima,
and ensures that they're carefully conserved
and put on public display on craftsman-made crosses!​

thanks Babaria :D

On the practicalities, remember there's a 'crucial' time
at the Place of Execution,
after the crossbar's been taken off my shoulders,
and is being fitted to the upright,
when my body's available, free and unencumbered,
for whatever my captors want to do to me
by way of final humiliation before I'm nailed.

Perhaps they could auction tickets to blokes who want to take part,
to raise funds for Mme Wu's Society for the Promotion of Cruel Crucifixions,
that searches for critically endangered specimens of Femina sexissima,
and ensures that they're carefully conserved
and put on public display on craftsman-made crosses!​

Yes, Eul, you are right, there is that special time, when almost any final humiliation would be possible. As for the auction, what a potential moneymaker that could be, not to mention the noble cause. Think of the boost in business that THT enterprises would get too.

Just a thought about the "Crown of Thorns."
I know Jesus is always depicted as wearing one, but then the sick joke was that he was "King of the Jews".
Was the Crown of thorns at all common?
My guess is that it was not.
Still a filthy dress or lioncloth would be truly humiliating, crown or no crown.

GROSS ALERT... you have been warned...

Tree believes a loincloth or even modern undies would have been wore while the prisoner is nailed to the cross and raised not for modicum of modesty being permitted but to keep the condemned from shitting or pissing on the crucifixion team. The pain of being nailed to the cross, especially the feet, and when the stipe bottoms in the hole, along with the shear panic of being crucified could easily cause the condemn to loss control of both bladder and bowels.

The cloth should be sufficient enough to contain the excrement and keep the stream of urine from spraying on the crew working to secure her feet yet thin enough when she is raised it will be obvious she has soiled herself. Even babies cry when they have a soiled diaper. Imagine the shame an adult woman with her 'diaper' packed with and oozing shit and dripping piss as she hangs from her cross. She will work to get that off her hips, never mind she would be naked.

This is why the lion cloth should be cinched tight but not knotted...

w bethany lost loincloth.jpg

tree

Back
Top Bottom