Humiliation

how should I be humilated?

• made to wear humiliating clothing (e.g. crown of thorns, filthy loincloth)

Votes: 96 42.5%
  • spat on by the crowd

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • mauled and groped by dirty old men

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • pissed on, made to drink urine

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • crapped on, made to eat shit

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • raped, buggered

Votes: 113 50.0%
  • made to perform oral sex

Votes: 84 37.2%
  • compelled to dance, sing, make myself a laughing-stock

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • forced to grovel, plead for mercy, thank my Tormtentors

Votes: 72 31.9%
  • other ways?

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Two things that weren't listed, Eul:

1) Rape the victim after her wrists are nailed to the crossbeam. While she's still on the ground and on her back, she couldn't fight back even if she wanted to. Furthermore, any movements on her part would put a painful tension on her wounds. The effect is compounded if those who knew her are present to watch...

2) Pierce her nipples and hang some heavy little rings from them. Chains too, and maybe other jewelry as well. It adds to the effect that her body is no longer her own, but rather a spectacle for the crowd. :devil:

I would like to see a pillory at the base of the cross, for extra humiliation before the final act. Victim should be forced to hold the nails in her mouth while she is abused in the pillory, and soundly whipped if she drops them.

Forced to hold my nails in my mouth, eh? That's a new one :rolleyes::p

Yes, I certainly should be made to carry the nails - and heavy hammer -
on my way to the Place of Crucifixion -
I've always thought a rope or leather strap around my hips to hold them,
so they hit and prick against my sexy bits as I carry my cross,
but the nails in my mouth - yes, that would certainly be a cruel reminder,
and being pilloried or otherwise exposed to the crowd before I'm actually nailed and raised
would add to my ordeal.

1) Rape the victim after her wrists are nailed to the crossbeam. While she's still on the ground and on her back, she couldn't fight back even if she wanted to. Furthermore, any movements on her part would put a painful tension on her wounds. The effect is compounded if those who knew her are present to watch...
You're quite right Cadre, this girl can only confess
that she so much expects and assumes that will happen,
she forgets to even think of it as an option! ;)

2) Pierce her nipples and hang some heavy little rings from them. Chains too, and maybe other jewelry as well. It adds to the effect that her body is no longer her own, but rather a spectacle for the crowd. :devil:
Yes, I suppose nipple-nasties of various kinds would add to my discomfort,
it would be another form of 'humiliating clothing',
contributing to 'the effect that my body is no longer my own,
but rather a spectacle for the crowd.',
which is an important aspect indeed Cadre.

Yes, I certainly should be made to carry the nails - and heavy hammer -
on my way to the Place of Crucifixion -
I've always thought a rope or leather strap around my hips to hold them,
so they hit and prick against my sexy bits as I carry my cross,

I've often imagine being made to carry my nails, but in my fantasies they are tied to a leather cord draped around my neck so they will hang between and slap against my swaying breasts as I stagger and struggle to carry my heavy beam across my shoulders to the place of execution. To each our own. :rolleyes:

I've often imagine being made to carry my nails, but in my fantasies they are tied to a leather cord draped around my neck so they will hang between and slap against my swaying breasts as I stagger and struggle to carry my heavy beam across my shoulders to the place of execution. To each our own. :rolleyes:
I now can't think of a victim kissing the hammer without an image of Miley Cyrus damaging my reverie. Curses.

"...in my fantasies they are tied to a leather cord draped around my neck..."
Maybe one tied to and dangling from each wrist (like a bracelet), and the third (for the feet) hung around your neck? You would feel the cold and rusty iron brush the tender veins and skin of your wrist while you trudged your way to the crucifixion site, a grim reminder of what's to come. We could take this even further by draping one of their many whips around your neck too...

Maybe one tied to and dangling from each wrist (like a bracelet), and the third (for the feet) hung around your neck? You would feel the cold and rusty iron brush the tender veins and skin of your wrist while you trudged your way to the crucifixion site, a grim reminder of what's to come. We could take this even further by draping one of their many whips around your neck too...

this guy has way too many ideas :rolleyes::confused::eek:

Hmm.
Nails carried in the mouth, arms bound to the cross beam.
Or nails tied around the nexk, bumping against the swaying breasts.
Or on a cord around the waist, hanging in front, so that they bump and rub the naked mound.

Which one to choose, which one to choose.
Each has it's own character, it's own torment and humiliation. Each offers a unique experience and spectacle.
Each gives great scope for the imaginaion, what would it feel like. Physically? Emotionally? After all, some of the greatest torment is in the mind . . . . . .

Hmm.
Or on a cord around the waist, hanging in front, so that they bump and rub the naked mound.

Each has it's own character, it's own torment and humiliation. Each offers a unique experience and spectacle.
Each gives great scope for the imaginaion, what would it feel like. Physically? Emotionally? After all, some of the greatest torment is in the mind . . . . . .
Consider, Phlebas, hanging the hammer from a cord at the waist; then it will bash into the you-know-what with every step. Nails carried in the mouth will discourage complaints, and leave hands free for cross carrying... or frottage duty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.

I'd make her wear them around her neck, Phlebas.. If she carries them in her mouth (though a humiliating notion), she can always drop them if she's defiant. Whipping may help to discourage her from dropping them, but in the end she still has the choice to do so. And if she's especially defiant (like Eul in this scenario ;)) then she will refuse to carry them in her mouth no matter how much they whip or strike her. This makes the condemned feel like she's won some small sort of victory, and we don't want that!

But if she is forced to wear them around her neck while arms are bound to the crossbeam, then she cannot even try to drop them. They hang there while brushing and bumping against her bare breasts, and she knows she cannot escape them. A simple notion, but she as they hang from her neck, she realizes that she cannot drop or run from the nails - just as she realizes that she cannot run from her oncoming ordeal of crucifixion

I'd make her wear them around her neck, Phlebas.. If she carries them in her mouth (though a humiliating notion), she can always drop them if she's defiant. Whipping may help to discourage her from dropping them, but in the end she still has the choice to do so. And if she's especially defiant (like Eul in this scenario ;)) then she will refuse to carry them in her mouth no matter how much they whip or strike her. This makes the condemned feel like she's won some small sort of victory, and we don't want that!

But if she is forced to wear them around her neck while arms are bound to the crossbeam, then she cannot even try to drop them. They hang there while brushing and bumping against her bare breasts, and she knows she cannot escape them. A simple notion, but she as they hang from her neck, she realizes that she cannot drop or run from the nails - just as she realizes that she cannot run from her oncoming ordeal of crucifixion

Well reasoned and said CADRE ;)

Back
Top Bottom