Humiliation

how should I be humilated?

• made to wear humiliating clothing (e.g. crown of thorns, filthy loincloth)

Votes: 96 42.5%
  • spat on by the crowd

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • mauled and groped by dirty old men

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • pissed on, made to drink urine

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • crapped on, made to eat shit

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • raped, buggered

Votes: 113 50.0%
  • made to perform oral sex

Votes: 84 37.2%
  • compelled to dance, sing, make myself a laughing-stock

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • forced to grovel, plead for mercy, thank my Tormtentors

Votes: 72 31.9%
  • other ways?

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Good job we're not all crucifying the same girl. She would probably die of old age while we're still arguing how best to do it... ;)
You're right. It does depend on the condemned, Monty, and how wily and defiant she is. I don't think our Eul's spirit would be crushed so easily as to make her carry them in her mouth. But if the victim does give up at some point in time, then the idea of having the nails in her mouth is very original and piquing indeed!

Like barb said, to each their own as they write their stories.

...except the condemned: she has no say whatsoever...:devil:

I don't think our Eul's spirit would be crushed so easily as to make her carry them in her mouth.
I've got the sort of spirit that would beg to be allowed to carry them in my mouth! :devil:

You wouldn't be a 'cocky and defiant lass' at first, and refuse to carry them?
being very much a sub, I don't really do defiant -
I can be cocky, at least cheeky - perhaps not when I'm on the way to be crucified,
but I do fantasise about being a bit flirty and teasing with my Guards
even when we get to the Execution Place and I strip and lie down for nailing. :p :devil:

...but I do fantasise about being a bit flirty and teasing with my Guards even when we get to the Execution Place and I strip and lie down for nailing. :p :devil:
I'm sure the guards would appreciate it :D but wouldn't they have already stripped you naked for the crucifixion procession?? :eek:

that's up to them, of course, but in my fantasies I'm generally allowed/ made to wear some wretched scraps of my blood-soaked undies,
then, when we get to Golgotha, I have to strip myself, as a final sign of my total subjection.
But I can still do it teasingly, offer them as a souvenir for the boys to keep,
flick my hair back and stand so they and the crowd can enjoy a good look at me....

I suspect in Roman times the victim was stripped naked for the flogging in a courtyard or dungeon, then clothed in a rag for the walk through the streets so as not to offend the general population, and finally stripped naked again after nailed to the cross. No one knows for sure so we can each create our own scenario.

that's up to them, of course, but in my fantasies I'm generally allowed/ made to wear some wretched scraps of my blood-soaked undies,
then, when we get to Golgotha, I have to strip myself, as a final sign of my total subjection.
But I can still do it teasingly, offer them as a souvenir for the boys to keep,
flick my hair back and stand so they and the crowd can enjoy a good look at me....
A scenario: What would you do if your wrists were already nailed to the crossbeam, and then the executioner pierced your nips with iron needles?? Twisting and shifting the needle around once inside your nipple so as to make room for the ring... Would you still try to writhe and "offer a souvenir" for the crowd then...??

A scenario: What would you do if your wrists were already nailed to the crossbeam, and then the executioner pierced your nips with iron needles?? Twisting and shifting the needle around once inside your nipple so as to make room for the ring... Would you still try to writhe and "offer a souvenir" for the crowd then...??
I love that idea... if I had a slave girl, I would probably pierce just about everything

I love that idea... if I had a slave girl, I would probably pierce just about everything
Well, in this crux scenario, Eulalia is a slave girl....... :devil: Pierced wrists, pierced feet, pierced nipples.... Anything else you'd like to add, Eul?? Or are you too far gone with pain at this point.....................???

If it's too painful for you to talk, we can just watch as you hang there and writhe, dance, and squirm in pain on your cross while you try (in vain) to protest........ :span1:

Back
Top Bottom