Humiliation

how should I be humilated?

• made to wear humiliating clothing (e.g. crown of thorns, filthy loincloth)

Votes: 96 42.5%
  • spat on by the crowd

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • mauled and groped by dirty old men

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • pissed on, made to drink urine

Votes: 48 21.2%
  • crapped on, made to eat shit

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • raped, buggered

Votes: 113 50.0%
  • made to perform oral sex

Votes: 84 37.2%
  • compelled to dance, sing, make myself a laughing-stock

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • forced to grovel, plead for mercy, thank my Tormtentors

Votes: 72 31.9%
  • other ways?

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
What makes you think that the lecherous crowds will be done violating you once you've been nailed to your cross Yupar.....???
fuck my semen dripping cunt wz horns n tick stick. Same to my ass hole too. n sucks my melon tits :D

lots of good questions - of course, once I'm nailed, there's virtually nothing I can do of my own volition,
and I can't stop you (deliciously evil-minded :p :devil:) lot doing whatever you choose to me -
but in a way I find a more interesting and erotically arousing situation
when I am still able to act, and if you allow me to -
the facts that I know I have no choice,
that if I don't co-operate things will be even worse for me
(oh yes, things can always be worse when a girl's at the mercy of men),
that I accept and even participate proactively in my fate,
are, in a sense, even more humiliating.
That's why things like stripping myself,
spreading out my arms voluntarily for nailing, etc.
aren't acts of courage, but marks of total submission -
does that make sense?

:rolleyes: interesting idea...

So in the event that they gave you the choice of either 1) making your own crown of thorns or 2) sucking on the nails and kissing the hammer, which one would you choose?

Making my crown....at least I could perhaps lessen my suffering a little by fashioning it in a way that the thorns wouldn't do too much damage ... sucking on rusty nails is neither arousing or appealing, nor does it serve any practical purpose.

Making my crown....at least I could perhaps lessen my suffering a little by fashioning it in a way that the thorns wouldn't do too much damage ... sucking on rusty nails is neither arousing or appealing, nor does it serve any practical purpose.
Good to know haha

I think we've already decided I'm going to carry the nails in my mouth, and I don't mind kissing the hammer,
that's the sort of ritual humiliation I'd expect. Making my own crown of thorns? I'm not much good at handicrafts,
I'd probably make a pig's ear of it and get worse punishment! :p

I think we've already decided I'm going to carry the nails in my mouth, and I don't mind kissing the hammer,
that's the sort of ritual humiliation I'd expect. Making my own crown of thorns? I'm not much good at handicrafts,
I'd probably make a pig's ear of it and get worse punishment! :p

that's a really nice idea! the nails i mean

most of those options aren't for me but i can grovel with the best of them :p

that's a really nice idea! the nails i mean

most of those options aren't for me but i can grovel with the best of them :p
May I propose a different option???

You will still carry your spikes but one by one rusted the square-shanked 8" spikes are pushed into your sex. It tears you but you do not worry... You will not be needing it again. A cloth is bound about your waist and between your thighs so you do not drop them on your last journey.

Your cross is laid on your shoulder and a flick of the tells you to start walking....

Tree

You will still carry your spikes but one by one rusted the square-shanked 8" spikes are pushed into your sex. It tears you but you do not worry... You will not be needing it again. A cloth is bound about your waist and between your thighs so you do not drop them on your last journey.

Your cross is laid on your shoulder and a flick of the tells you to start walking....

Tree

I get the point. :rolleyes:

Tree
I'd rather not think where you'll put the hammer -
don't go there! ;) :p :devil:

In my view I think other ways to humiliate would be to strip the person at the scourging down to a loincloth. The loincloth would be cut off when the person is attached to the cross with the cross raised to its full vertical position. The length of having the loincloth is sort of a torture and then suddenly being cutoff creates a mental shock. Also the position of the person on the cross is important so that the genitals are exposed. A final way is the use of a wooden phallus because it creates a orgasmic reaction in public.

In my view I think other ways to humiliate would be to strip the person at the scourging down to a loincloth. The loincloth would be cut off when the person is attached to the cross with the cross raised to its full vertical position. The length of having the loincloth is sort of a torture and then suddenly being cutoff creates a mental shock. Also the position of the person on the cross is important so that the genitals are exposed. A final way is the use of a wooden phallus because it creates a orgasmic reaction in public.

I agree. I am always crucified with a rubber coated phallus shoved up my rectum. Once I am properly spread and tied to the cross, with knees bent and legs pulled apart, in a squatting position, my impaled anus is exposed to the viewer. That's both humiliating and stimulating at the same time because everyone can see you being fucked by the phallus and your prostate is stimulated beyond belief.

Our weather is warming up nicely here and we'll have a high of 90 degrees tomorrow. I saw my MASTER greasing up the cornu attached to the big outdoor cross. I'm excited just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom