Humiliation

how should I be humilated?

• made to wear humiliating clothing (e.g. crown of thorns, filthy loincloth)

Votes: 96 42.3%
  • spat on by the crowd

Votes: 51 22.5%
  • mauled and groped by dirty old men

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • pissed on, made to drink urine

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • crapped on, made to eat shit

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • raped, buggered

Votes: 113 49.8%
  • made to perform oral sex

Votes: 84 37.0%
  • compelled to dance, sing, make myself a laughing-stock

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • forced to grovel, plead for mercy, thank my Tormtentors

Votes: 73 32.2%
  • other ways?

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Or "uncovers" it. Forced nudity would be the worst humiliation.

One thing to consider is where the forced nudity occurs. I would think it happening at a gradual pace would add more power to it. You could have her walking topless to the scourging while still wearing a skirt and loincloth. Then after the scourging tear off the skirt and she would walk to the hill wearing only a loincloth. Then you have one of two choices when you reach the hill. Rip the loincloth off when you reach the hill and have her standing naked in front of everyone. As a second part to the first one, if you want, you could nail her to the crossbeam and partake of her body. The second choice would be to nail her to the cross and raise it, then when fully raised rip off the loincloth. Either way would wound her mentality to a harsh degree.

One thing to consider is where the forced nudity occurs. I would think it happening at a gradual pace would add more power to it. You could have her walking topless to the scourging while still wearing a skirt and loincloth. Then after the scourging tear off the skirt and she would walk to the hill wearing only a loincloth. Then you have one of two choices when you reach the hill. Rip the loincloth off when you reach the hill and have her standing naked in front of everyone. As a second part to the first one, if you want, you could nail her to the crossbeam and partake of her body. The second choice would be to nail her to the cross and raise it, then when fully raised rip off the loincloth. Either way would wound her mentality to a harsh degree.

SW has clearly spent some time pondering this ;)

I am biased, but relish the idea of the condemned being stripped naked at the time of sentencing and going through all phases of punishment and, ultimately a prolonged death in a complete state of nudity. Having to comport oneself in a state of abject nakedness only reinforces the debasement and humiliation. The condemned should either be yoked or have his or her hands bound behind their necks, preventing any attempts to cover the breasts or genitals, exposing armpits, nipples, navels, bellies, vaginas, anuses, penises and testicles to all eyes. Once dragged to the cross the executioners will be given free rein on how best to "display" and spread the victim for their crucifixion.

I am biased, but relish the idea of the condemned being stripped naked at the time of sentencing and going through all phases of punishment and, ultimately a prolonged death in a complete state of nudity. Having to comport oneself in a state of abject nakedness only reinforces the debasement and humiliation. The condemned should either be yoked or have his or her hands bound behind their necks, preventing any attempts to cover the breasts or genitals, exposing armpits, nipples, navels, bellies, vaginas, anuses, penises and testicles to all eyes. Once dragged to the cross the executioners will be given free rein on how best to "display" and spread the victim for their crucifixion.

I agree forced nudity is require for maximum humiliation. Forcing the victim to walk thru the streets of the town while the crowds watch them stagger along naked carrying their crossbeam while being whipped is very humiliating. To increase the humiliation there could be some "stimulation" of the victim by either the guards or some spectators to produce an erection while everyone watches. Just enough stimulation so that their erection would continue for the remainder of their trip, but not enough to allow them to achieve orgasm. The ultimate in edging torture. The victim would drip pre-cum while his hard on bounces as he walks. But make sure there is no way for the victim to cum. Humiliated and frustrated as he faces the crowd and his crucifixion

I agree forced nudity is require for maximum humiliation. Forcing the victim to walk thru the streets of the town while the crowds watch them stagger along naked carrying their crossbeam while being whipped is very humiliating. To increase the humiliation there could be some "stimulation" of the victim by either the guards or some spectators to produce an erection while everyone watches. Just enough stimulation so that their erection would continue for the remainder of their trip, but not enough to allow them to achieve orgasm. The ultimate in edging torture.

P
The victim would drip pre-cum while his hard on bounces as he walks. But make sure there is no way for the victim to cum. Humiliated and frustrated as he faces the crowd and his crucifixion

Even when I am brought out and lead on a rope for the quarter mile walk to my MASTER'S outdoor cross for a crucifixion with invited guests, I bone up quickly and stay hard. I love being yoked in a wooden yoke, with a rope around my neck and paraded naked to the cross with people watching. Being lifted and having my wrists tied to the pentablum is ecstasy. Having my legs spread wide and pulled up and then lowered slowly onto the cornu is always a humiliating, yet highly erotic moment, even if I was fucked first for the benefit of the crowd. Stretched and plugged all I can do is hang there, my anus invaded, my cock unbelievably erect and a feelings of total helplessness overcomes me. I have no control over my body and its functions. My struggles only serve to heighten my arousal and force my naked body into obscene gyrations as I ride the cornu.

Even when I am brought out and lead on a rope for the quarter mile walk to my MASTER'S outdoor cross for a crucifixion with invited guests, I bone up quickly and stay hard. I love being yoked in a wooden yoke, with a rope around my neck and paraded naked to the cross with people watching. Being lifted and having my wrists tied to the pentablum is ecstasy. Having my legs spread wide and pulled up and then lowered slowly onto the cornu is always a humiliating, yet highly erotic moment, even if I was fucked first for the benefit of the crowd. Stretched and plugged all I can do is hang there, my anus invaded, my cock unbelievably erect and a feelings of total helplessness overcomes me. I have no control over my body and its functions. My struggles only serve to heighten my arousal and force my naked body into obscene gyrations as I ride the cornu.
You and I seem to imagine a similar walk of utter shame to meet our doom...

20070207202102-cu_s9999x230.jpg

SW has clearly spent some time pondering this ;)
I like the idea of the condemned being raised up on the cross wearing a loincloth, and then the crucifixion dance would start. Eventually the writhing up and down, and back and forth, would loosen the loincloth, and it would just fall off. The condemned would be stripped by the cross itself!

Attachments

• Erin 2.jpe
    Erin 2.jpe
    7.3 KB · Views: 135
I like the idea of the condemned being raised up on the cross wearing a loincloth, and then the crucifixion dance would start. Eventually the writhing up and down, and back and forth, would loosen the loincloth, and it would just fall off. The condemned would be stripped by the cross itself!
To add to my previous reply: as the condemned wiggled and writhed on the cross, he / she would feel the loincloth loosening up. Eventually they would reach the moment of decision ... try to stay still and maintain the last shred of dignity they have left or ... the pain and cramps are getting so bad! ... try to adjust their position one more time and the loincloth is probably going to slide off and get stuck uselessly caught between their legs and the cross!

Back
Top Bottom