Humiliation

how should I be humilated?

• made to wear humiliating clothing (e.g. crown of thorns, filthy loincloth)

Votes: 96 42.3%
  • spat on by the crowd

Votes: 51 22.5%
  • mauled and groped by dirty old men

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • pissed on, made to drink urine

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • crapped on, made to eat shit

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • raped, buggered

Votes: 113 49.8%
  • made to perform oral sex

Votes: 84 37.0%
  • compelled to dance, sing, make myself a laughing-stock

Votes: 22 9.7%
  • forced to grovel, plead for mercy, thank my Tormtentors

Votes: 73 32.2%
  • other ways?

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
yessss .. Piper Marie's naked charm is far more enjoyable than Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or even Game of Thrones.
which is why we have stripped u fully naked, and stretched out your hands and bound them with ropes to a long stout branch behind you and over your shoulders, as your shapely breasts jut out temptingly in front.
yes. our gloves protect us as we grope your naked body while leading u to your final destination. we can't insert our toungue in you mouth, so we spit on your face as we go along. we are careful not to fuck you. but we whip you with birches on your plum buttocks and shapely breasts as hard as we can leaving red welts all over them.
half way along the journey, you feel thirsty and beg for water. but you are made to sit down and open your mouth as each of us pee on your face and inside your mouth. the humiliation only increases your pain and agony. but you know that the worst is yet to come. unless of course you can somehow free your hands for once ...

Your writing brings a thrill to my life :)

yessss .. Piper Marie's naked charm is far more enjoyable than Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or even Game of Thrones.
which is why we have stripped u fully naked, and stretched out your hands and bound them with ropes to a long stout branch behind you and over your shoulders, as your shapely breasts jut out temptingly in front.
yes. our gloves protect us as we grope your naked body while leading u to your final destination. we can't insert our toungue in you mouth, so we spit on your face as we go along. we are careful not to fuck you. but we whip you with birches on your plum buttocks and shapely breasts as hard as we can leaving red welts all over them.
half way along the journey, you feel thirsty and beg for water. but you are made to sit down and open your mouth as each of us pee on your face and inside your mouth. the humiliation only increases your pain and agony. but you know that the worst is yet to come. unless of course you can somehow free your hands for once ...

Oooooh! Now you really are giving me too much credit! I can't compare to that level! I will say this though, even though you can't put your fingers, tongues or dicks in me, there are plenty of other objects one could use here in this forest of death......

Oooooh! Now you really are giving me too much credit! I can't compare to that level! I will say this though, even though you can't put your fingers, tongues or dicks in me, there are plenty of other objects one could use here in this forest of death......

yes. time is short. we need to complete the journey and crucify you atop the hill. but you are still stooping forward in the kneeling position and are unable to get up due to the exhaustion.
the birch which I was using to whip your breasts so hard had actually broken off leaving only a thick stub in my hand. and I decided to put this also to good use.
I thrust it as hard and as far inside your anus as I could so that it shocked you out of your stupor, as you wailed out while straightening up your spine. the other men then yanked you up with the stout branch to which your hands were tied, and you were finally up on your legs.
the sight of the trickle of blood coming out of your anus as the stub was still stuck inside it made my dick throb with excitement, and I guess the other men felt the same too.
but we had work to do and time was short. so we resumed the journey ...

yes. time is short. we need to complete the journey and crucify you atop the hill. but you are still stooping forward in the kneeling position and are unable to get up due to the exhaustion.
the birch which I was using to whip your breasts so hard had actually broken off leaving only a thick stub in my hand. and I decided to put this also to good use.
I thrust it as hard and as far inside your anus as I could so that it shocked you out of your stupor, as you wailed out while straightening up your spine. the other men then yanked you up with the stout branch to which your hands were tied, and you were finally up on your legs.
the sight of the trickle of blood coming out of your anus as the stub was still stuck inside it made my dick throb with excitement, and I guess the other men felt the same too.
but we had work to do and time was short. so we resumed the journey ...

You horrible monsters!~ If I only had my hands free, your deaths would be far worse than my own. I would bathe in your blood under the pale moonlight and then eat your liver (with a nice Chianti)

Well said, Gabriella ... so very humiliating! :oops::facepalm:

This, though, is beyond humiliation ... ewwwwwwwwwwww :confused:

It's a different level of humiliation, Barb.

For some being stripped and crucified in public would be dreadfully humiliating.
For some being forced to relieve themselves while naked on the cross would be the definition of humiliation.
But to be naked, nailed, displayed, and forced to drink the waste of other people to quench their unbearable thirst, that really is humiliating!

To each their own level.

Back
Top Bottom