Hunting witches

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Throughout history there are tales about witchcraft and the necessity to hunt down the vile women that practiced the evil art. The women were said to have fornicated with Jollyrei the devil himself,

witch 013.jpg

…and practiced lewd sexual acts in their covens.

witch 028.jpg

They would cast spells on innocent men and women.

witch 022.jpg

For what cause was never discussed. The accusation was enough to have the heathen wenches rounded up and brought to trial.

witch caught 015.jpg

To keep expenses down any woman accuse of witchcraft would be assumed guilty and would need to be hanged by her neck until dead to spare her soul the torments of hell for eternity.

Of course, this history was written by men who used the whole ‘witch’ thing as a ploy to rid themselves of aging wives or mouthy mistresses. Women were not allowed to learn to read (and most men could not) so they had no way to defend themselves. Men would not ‘cross’ the church leaders, so daughters, wives, and mistresses were easily disposed of.

The women’s trials were swiftly performed. Often the trial took less time to hang the wench. If you are going to hang a woman before the town you must make a good show of her punishment. The woman would be placed on a stool with the noose firmly around her neck. Bare naked before the town she would stand waiting to be hanged before friends, family, and curious onlookers.

hang 865.jpg

The good Sister Disciple would read the condemned woman’s sentence (she didn’t read so well so this took a while). Then the stool would be kicked away and the young woman would kick and thrash as the rope slowly closed around her neck.
hang 848.jpg

Those were the good old days…

Those ‘good old days’ were crafted by an ambitious young cleric named Monsignor Despard Wragg. He pursued ‘witches’ with a fervor, hiring ‘expert’ witch-hunters to round up this ‘scum of the earth’. He had much support of the congregation as he had painted the women as the whores of Satin.

witch ritual 4 A.jpg

He instilled that a young beautiful witch could seduce any man and steal his soul for the devil.

witch 041.jpg

This led to husbands and parents, for a tithe to the church, to turn in wives, daughters, and mistresses. It had become a lucrative source of income for the Cruxton Abbey. Of course, most of the women were young and there were enough daughters already to feed and marry off. It did not bother Monsignor Wragg that he was sending innocent young women to be hanged as witches… he collected a nice tithe from the vendors; some of which he did forward to the abbey.

witch 037.jpg

The monsignor was an ardent advocator in the Cruxton court to have the witches disposed of by being hanged by their necks.

court 259 e.jpg

His goal was to fill his treasure and if innocent women had to die a horrific death being hanged naked before what were friends, family, and fellow citizens was no concern to Wragg. He in fact promoted the crowds to watch the young women suffer a slow strangulation as they were hanged.

hang 192 e.jpg

Monsignor Wragg was a sharp business man…

The witch hunting was used to rid men of their wives or mistresses, dispose of unmarried daughters, and women that refused sexual liaisons with prominent men of Cruxtonia. Unwed pregnant women were not spared from noose.

witch hang 008.jpg

There was no need to spare her from hanging until the child was born leaving an orphan bastard for the Cruxton diocese to raise.

There was also the strange phenomenon of women, particularly from prominent background, would readily confess to being a witch.

witch 010 A.jpg

The reason was they could avoid the torture that was used to extract their confession. This did not save the women from the noose. They would be hanged naked in the square like any other witch.

hang 694.jpg

They drew a damn good crowd when they were hanged.

The there were the lesbians. Any women caught making love had obviously been taken by the devil.

hang 799.jpg

This pair were hanged side by side with a torturous slow death.

hang 796 f.jpg

This execution would cause some changes to come…

There was also the strange phenomenon of women, particularly from prominent background, would readily confess to being a witch.

The reason was they could avoid the torture that was used to extract their confession.

Glad you made the effort to explain that one. I thought maybe they were just bored with their philandering husbands and looking for a little excitement :rolleyes:

You see, one of two women hanged was the niece of the archbishop. Her conviction and public hanging were an embarrassment to her family. At first the solution was to publicly hang the witches but with their heads were covered with hoods.

hang 450 c.jpg
This caused the crowds to drop. It was decided to move the hangings into the abbey’s cellar. The women would still have the hood covering her head.

hang 236 a.jpg

The women were still hanged to death with only invited witnesses.

hang 236.jpg

The process still achieved the extermination the accused women. Hood or not the women still suffered the slow strangulation of slow short-drop hanging,

hang 886.jpg

The problem was that the vendors’ sales were much lower when the hangings had help in the square. Monsignor Wragg’s income also dwindled as he could not skim off the taxes paid by the vendors. If something wasn’t done, he might be living a life of poverty!

Things happened that allowed Monsignor Wragg to hatch a bold plan to solve the situation. It turns out a woman named Laetitia was arrested for lesbian activity.

laetitia 038 (2).jpg

Her lover Manon was also arrested and the two would surely be hanged. But Laetitia has a surprise visit from Monsignor Wragg. He made her an offer that she could not refuse.

“Laetitia, I cannot spare you from the gallows but I have an offer I think you might have want to consider. Would you have an interest” he asks.

“Can I refuse if I don’t like your offer” Laetitia replies.

“Hear my offer, Laetitia” the monsignor says. “As I said you will be hanged but I am offering you a way to save your lover’s life. Are you interested?”

“Tell me more” Laetitia sighs.

“The archbishop has stopped the public hanging of witches and…”

“None of us are witches and you know it” Laetitia angrily snaps.

“It matters not. If you take my offer I will release Manon and protect her name. If you refuse the two of you will be hanged next to each other. What do you want to do” Monsignor Wragg asked.

“You want me to do something bad” Laetitia correctly speculated. “I’m in enough trouble already. Why should I help you?”

“You need not help me but you can save Manon’s life. I am an ambitious man and the current archbishop, good man that he is, is getting soft on the witch-hunting. He is getting old and cares about his legacy. I want him to have a fine history insured. He wishes to see you- perhaps to pardon you- but I need him gone as in dead. I want you to take one of these crystals and pour it into his drink. He will never taste it but will soon die from his heart bursting. Feel free to fuck him to death if you so desire.”

laetitia poison a.jpg

“Why should I not drink it myself” Laetitia asked. “It would spare me the trip to the gallows.”

“That it would put Manon will take your place” Monsignor Wragg notes. “Does dying quickly from poison comfort you from knowing Manon will die hanged in the town square?”

“Give it to me but know his death will be on your hands” Laetitia says. She is resigned that her life is over but if she can save Manon from the gallows killing the archbishop it is worthy trade.

Is that the Acme Life insurance company?

Excellent. I'd like to arrange $200,000 life insurance on an... ahem... friend of mine, please?

Name? Let's start with title: A...R...C...H...B...I...S...H...O...P

-Monsignor Wragg

As Monsignor Wragg noted in the previous chapter he is an ambitious man. If the archbishop was to die, he would ascend to that position. Instead of the skimming he has been doing the entire Cruxton Abbey’s treasure would be at his disposal. Knowing the archbishop while an older man enjoys his sex life. Laetitia is a beautiful woman that he will surely fuck… not realizing she has poisoned him and he would die cumming. Though she is Manon’s lover Laetitia is not a virgin. She gives the archbishop a damn hard fuck.

d b prepped.jpg

Just as he ejaculates his heart stops and he keels over dead! It seems Monsignor Wragg’s plan has played out perfectly! Laetitia is arrested and tried for the archbishop’s murder.

lae trial.jpg

She is swiftly found guilty and sentence to two dozen lashes of the whip and then to be hanged in the square next market day. The newly installed Archbishop Despard Wragg insists he witnesses Laetitia’s scourging. He watches as Sister Discipline prepare Laetitia for her whipping.

whip series 002.jpg

Laetitia’s shift is pulled down to her waist and her wrists are locked in irons and her arms are hoisted up until she is stretched upright.

whip series 004.jpg

Sister Disciple takes a seat next to Archbishop Wragg and says “The convicted wench is ready to be scourged.”

whip series 003.jpg

“Then let us progress. Guard, begin Laetitia’s whipping” Wragg orders. The guard delivered the strokes in measured hard lashes. It is obvious by Laetitia’s body jerking with each strike that the guard knew his trade well. Sister Discipline notes that Laetitia is suffering horribly. Archbishop Wragg replies “The wench deserves it. In less than a week she will forget the pain of the whip while she hangs to death by her neck.”

whip series 001.jpg

Laetitia is brought to a cell.

slave catch 055 C.jpg

From the barred window she can see workers restore the gallows she will soon hang from.

Hanging day…

Laetitia knew when she agreed to poison the old archbishop she was doomed to be hanged. She didn’t know that she would be hanged in the public square. One of the guards comes to Laetitia’s cell. He says “It is almost time for you to head to the gallows. Here what you are going to do…”

Laetitia can’t believe what she is told.

prison 230.jpg

Being hanged is bad enough but first she is going to have a personal visit with the new archbishop. With her hands tied behind her back she is forced to satisfy Despard Wragg.

couple 062.jpg

After he is done Laetitia has a collar and chain lead are fixed around her neck.

owp 323 b.jpg

It is explained she will walk or be dragged to gallows. It is suggested she shows some dignity and walk to the gallows without resistance. Laetitia is brought out the jail and steps into the street. She looks around and sees both sides of the street are lined to witness her march to the gallows.

death walk 013.jpg

Laetitia, wearing only the collar and the rope binding her wrists, is lead through town.

It is a warm day but my skin is covered with goose-bumps. Does everyone feel aroused being brought to their execution? Filthy old men yell disparaging remarks at and about me. Screw them- I doubt their peckers even work.

death walk 012.jpg

Worse are the women who have no hesitation describing what a disgusting slut that I am. The one on the left snarls “I hope the bitch shakes those tits as the noose chokes her to death.”

chains 116 e.jpg

She is my first cousin.

-LAETITIA

Every step Laetitia takes brings her closer to the gallows and the noose waiting for her neck.

Laetitia did her best to appear as dignified as she could manage being led to the gallows naked but for the collar that she was led by and the rope binding her wrists through the crowd. She arrived at the base of the gallows and the collar was removed. Behind her Sister Angel said “You did well getting here, Laetitia, but now it is time to go up the stairs and collect your noose.”

I had done the best I could. They were going to hang me for being Manon’s lover. A deal with then Monsignor Wragg I poisoned the archbishop and have been condemned to be hanged for his murder by his replacement, the former monsignor and now Archbishop Wragg. I have been called names I have never been called before in my life and have been pelted with rotten fruit and vegetables. I am dreading the thought of being hanged but I saved Manon!

I look back at Sister Angel and say “I have done the new archbishop well and my reward is being hanged. At least I die alone.”

hang 889.jpg

Sister Angel purrs “As will Manon. You see, bounty hunters have captured your lover and next Market day she will be hanged from the same noose you will hang from today. She is a pretty little thing. She will probably last longer than you.”

My stomach churns as I realize I have been betrayed. My boldness facing death dissolves. I am to climb the steep stairs to the gallows but my legs don’t move. A friar and the executioner grab me and force me up the thirteen steps to the deck of the gallows.

hang 798 b.jpg

My defiance is gone replaced by the reality I face. Before me is the stool I will stand on. Above it sways the noose that will close around my neck and choke the life out of me. Beyond them there must be the whole of Cruxton here to see me hanged! The friar pushes me forward and says “My child, it is time to prepare you to die.”

I squeeze my legs together hoping to hide my pissing.
hang 888.jpg

Now my life will be taken…

-Laetitia

This is Machiavellian Wragg is a suppot of Satan.
I hope he will rot in hell.
We shall see but it is time for the next chapter...

There is a difference between knowing you are going to be hanged and when you are on the gallows. Laetitia’s legs tremble and she stands in a puddle of her own piss. In front of her is the stool with the noose swaying above it. Beyond that is the crowd waiting to see her dangle from the noose. Her hands buzz as the rope binding her wrists restricts the blood flow to them.

The executioner says “It is time to get you ready to hang. Step up on the stool.”

Laetitia tries but the seat of the stool is above her knees. With her hands bound behind her back she cannot make the tall step. The hangman ‘assists’ her, lifting her onto the stool. Laetitia looks at the thick rope of the noose for a moment until The hangman reaches up to pull it over her head and cinch it tighter around her neck.

hang 890.jpg

Laetitia pleads “Don’t do this to me. Please, I am begging you!”

He snarls “You murderess bitch; you killed the archbishop so you must die for your crime. Hanging is too kind for you but I have made a noose that won’t close quickly. It is going to take a long time for you to strangle when I hang you.”

I have the thick rope of the noose around my neck. It is tight enough I cannot escape it. From a distance it looked like smooth rope, but from my perception the premium French hanging rope is coarse and scratches on the skin of my neck. I both fear being hanged and yet am ready to get this ordeal done. I am being optimistic.

-Laetitia

Laetitia forgot that she is the show that drew the people and fill the vendors’ (and the new Archbishop Despard Wragg’s) coffers with coin! It is not every day one can view a beautiful naked woman bound and noosed waiting to be hanged.

The Reverend Lynch delivers an impassioned sermon as to why Laetitia deserves to be hanged until she is dead. His quarter hour rant stirs the crowd that interrupts periodically demanding Laetitia be hanged. Laetitia is torn between letting Reverend Lynch ramble and just getting her neck stretched.

hang 891.jpg

She moves a bit thinking to get her hanging over and done. She toys with kicking the stool away. The dread of hanging from the rough French hemp around her neck keeps her from doing so.

hang 892.jpg

If they want to kill me, it is up to them to do it!

-Laetitia

Different points of view...

Laetitia is about to be hanged for poisoning the late archbishop. One can hardly argue her fate... even if the then Monsignor Wragg provided her the poison to kill his boss. Face it- the bitch did it and she deserves to hang.

Then there is the crowd that is excited to a nude woman hanged. Who can blame them?

The new Archbishop Wragg cannot wait for Laetitia's execution to be done... He has a fine pair of young nuns needing to fucked...

Tree better write more...

Laetitia has suffered a rape by Archbishop Wragg, marched naked through the streets of Cruxton guided by the heavy chain attached to a iron collar locked around her neck, and has been forced to climb up the gallows stairs. After she was placed on the stool and noosed there was over a half hour Laetitia stood above the crowd while her charges were read and Reverend Lynch prayed for her eternal damnation in hell. During whole time Laetitia has stood naked with her wrists tied crossed behind her back.

hang 895.jpg

But the procedures leading to her hanging are over. In moments she will be dangling by her neck until she dead. She stands trembling waiting for the executioner to kick stool away.
hang 894.jpg

The bell begins to toll. When it finishes ringing Laetitia will be hanged. She closes her eyes for the last moments.

Hang 345 a.jpg

Laetitia think ‘let this be over quickly’. She feels the stool being kicked from beneath her feet. Laetitia drops less than a foot. She looks down and feels her feet swaying above the gallows’ deck and the rope bites at the top of her neck.

hang 896.jpg

‘Damn, they hanged me’ Laetitia gasps.

This is Machiavellian Wragg is a suppot of Satan.
I hope he will rot in hell.
Thank you, my dear! How kind of you! :)

What's that? It wasn't meant as a compliment? :confused:

Laetitia think ‘let this be over quickly’.

Depends on your definitions of 'quickly'. Look on the bright side, it'll be quicker than crucifixion. ;)

They have hanged Laetitia for murdering the Archbishop Wragg’s predecessor. Laetitia indeed murdered the old guy and deserves to be executed but no one deserves the hanging she is suffering. As the hangman warned he made a noose that will be slow to close around her neck. At first Laetitia hangs almost motionlessly stunned by the pain she is in.

hang 897.jpg

Then it hits her the noose is not strangling her yet. She tries to beg for mercy but only gurgles and gasps come from her mouth. Panic fills her as she realizes being ‘over quickly’ is not the hand she has been dealt.

hang 516.jpg

The rough rope of the noose bites into the flesh of her neck but that is only because of the weight of her body hanging below the loop. It is not easy, but she can still breathe. Laetitia begins her fight to escape the noose.

hang 384.jpg

For Laetitia the struggle is a desperate battle to free herself from the noose that is tightening around her the top of her neck. The crowd enjoys her frantic tight and the hangman is pleased with how long Laetitia has lasted.

hang 893.jpg

At a quarter hour the noose has made it almost impossible for Laetitia to draw air. Her lungs burn and her vision blurs. The mocking jeers of the crowd fades behind the ringing in her ears.

hang 887.jpg

Laetitia’s dance becomes wilder as the moments of her life draws to an end.

Laetitia has been hanged for more than a quarter hour. During her slow strangulation she put on quite the dance as she struggled to escape the noose slowly tighten around her neck. The crowd enjoyed suffering. But the show, along with Laetitia’s life, is about to end. The rope has closed around her throat. Her gasps for air cease as she has been strangled. Her last act was spill her bladder.

hang 849 a.jpg

Her body is left hanging from the noose until after the crowd had dispersed and the VIPs that climbed the gallows to get a close look at Laetitia’s body when home.
hang 252 c.jpg

Laetitia looks beautiful as she hangs dead from the noose. Later that evening the sanitation crew would take down her body and deliver it to the Cruxton hog farm where it will be put to use feeding pigs.

hang 216 b.jpg

Laetitia’s hanging restarted the public executions of female witches and criminals that carries on to this day.

barb hang 18.jpg

About the only thing that has changed is the women are hanged early in the afternoon.

EU regulations refuse to allow their bodies to be used as pig food so now they are spit-roasted after they are hanged.
bra 49.jpg

The end…

Back
Top Bottom