I confessed my Cruxfetish

Go to CruxDreams.com

Andras

Assistant executioner
Hi Everyone,

I finally did it!!!

I only needed an extremely tiring week, with a lot of work, only a few hours of sleeping, and two bottles of strong IPA to confess my crux fetish to my wife...

Just kidding. However I wanted to tell her for years, and I was thinking a lot of it. I even posted two treads here asking advices:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/how-to-persuade-her.5940/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-tough-question.7548/

Now I finally did it, and it seems things tuned out fine, so I would like to share my experience in this subject. Maybe it can help some of you. (And sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language.)

I need to share some basic information about our situation to make things as clear as possible:

- First of all, it is important to mention, that I confessed my foot fetish to her a few weeks after we first met. Since then kissing her soles is a regular part of our sexual life.
- We were speaking a lot about psychiatry. (Her degree is close related to that.) And we analyzed other people’s behavior many times.
- We lived together for six years so far in a very small flat. (Basically in one room.) So we know each other extremely well. (But I am sure most of the married couples can tell the same.)
- She grown up in a relatively religious family, who visited the church regularly, but somehow I felt it was more like a social event for them, than religious...
When I first met her, she was already disappointed in religion. She didn't believed much from the Bible, she already become a more "scientific" person.
- My family wasn't religious at all. My parents looked down on every religious person, because they were engineers. They thought themselves too intelligent for religion, and so brought me up in this mentality.

So much for the given starting situation.

What I actually did:

A few months ago we were having a bath together, and had a good conversation about parentship, and how to bring up a child.
(We were speaking mostly about our own childhood experiences: My parents regularly denied to me to play with computer games. They saw it, as the worst and most noxious, and unhealthy activity a child can do. So I never could play as much with video games, as other kids, or as much I wanted. I had to grab every opportunity to play if I could. When I moved away from home, no one denied me it anymore, so I played a lot in the first few months at university - even if it costed one year for me. I simply couldn't stop, because I was waiting for it in my whole childhood. So I still have a addiction to video games, even many years later.)

This gave me an idea, and I told her my theory: "What the parents deny will become an addiction, what they find embarrassing will become a fetish."

She misunderstood me that time, because I did not reminded her about my parents behavior with religion, so she raised her foot towards me asking if my parents thought a "certain body part is embarrassing".

I told her, this is not what I meant, and I realized it is not the right time, so I distracted the conversation...

Last Friday evening we had an extremely tiring week behind us. Both of us worked a lot, and we were very tired, but since we didn't had the chance to have sex in all week, we just lay next to each other in the bed, and started to stimulate each other gently. (I already drank two bottles of beer...)
We did pretty much the usual foreplay, but slower. During this I asked her about her fantasies with a very passionate voice, while kissing her neck.
I told her, "I want to know everything, even your deepest, most secret fantasies."
I told her, I start it: one of my fantasies is to speak about our fantasies extremely detailed, and tell everything to each other.

She told me one of her fantasies - a very light one:
to be with another girl, but she added: in reality she would probably puke if she had to lick pussy.

We continued kissing, and I told her, there is something I want to tell her, but it is very hard for me, because it is so embarrassing.
She became curious, and encouraged me to tell her. I knew I had to tell her now.
I tried to soften it, and told her, it is only a fantasy, and I can live without having it in our bedroom. (I did fine without it so far, so it is not a big deal.)
She insisted to hear it now.
I was struggling for a few minutes - in the meantime i put on a condom, kissing her soles, and we started having sex.

Then I reminded her of the few months earlier happened conversation in the bathtub. She remembered.
I reminded her about my parent’s opinion about religion...

I struggled for a few minutes again, but during this I didn't stop moving.

I told her, it begun in my childhood, far before I knew anything about sex, and I don't really remember my first experience about it.
It way maybe in the church on a wedding, or a baptism... or maybe I saw it in the TV in my grandparent’s living room...

She asked worrying: "is it hurt?"
"No" I told quickly. "Not if people only do it as a game."

Then after a sigh I spit it out: "I saw the crucifix above the altar, and I imagined myself on it."

She had a relieving reaction, and told me, it is not so bad.
I was visually embarrassed. I told her, I can't believe I confessed it...

She encouraged me, and thanked me to telling it to her. After this she also confessed something: She always wanted me to pet her anus while having sex.

We didn’t try anything that night (except of the anal petting), but just speaking about these things made it a wonderful time.
I told her, I wanted to show some pictures about crucifixion, and she looked enthusiastic about it.

In the next morning I woke up on realizing she was tieing my ankles together, then my wrists to the upper corners of the bed. She crucified me on the bed, sucked on my cock, then rode me while whipping my body with her pajama pants. (We don't have a whip yet, but we already decided to buy one.)

In the weekend we had sex six or seven times, exploring and developing our fantasies more, and more. I showed her some pictures (classic cruxdreams, and POAG pictures - some light ones.) She liked them, but she asked how sex is possible in that pose. :)

Last night was the best of my life. She was in totally charge. tied me to the bed in crux pose again, then we did it in pose 69. Then she sat on me, and when she had enough, she was edging me for a while, giveing me a hand job, pressing her bare sole to my face, and her finger was between my ass cheeks massaging my anus... my ankles tied together, my arms spread out… I felt so naked, so self-humiliated, so aroused, SO HERS like never before...

Hi Everyone,

I finally did it!!!

I only needed an extremely tiring week, with a lot of work, only a few hours of sleeping, and two bottles of strong IPA to confess my crux fetish to my wife...

Just kidding. However I wanted to tell her for years, and I was thinking a lot of it. I even posted two treads here asking advices:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/how-to-persuade-her.5940/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-tough-question.7548/

Now I finally did it, and it seems things tuned out fine, so I would like to share my experience in this subject. Maybe it can help some of you. (And sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language.)

I need to share some basic information about our situation to make things as clear as possible:

- First of all, it is important to mention, that I confessed my foot fetish to her a few weeks after we first met. Since then kissing her soles is a regular part of our sexual life.
- We were speaking a lot about psychiatry. (Her degree is close related to that.) And we analyzed other people’s behavior many times.
- We lived together for six years so far in a very small flat. (Basically in one room.) So we know each other extremely well. (But I am sure most of the married couples can tell the same.)
- She grown up in a relatively religious family, who visited the church regularly, but somehow I felt it was more like a social event for them, than religious...
When I first met her, she was already disappointed in religion. She didn't believed much from the Bible, she already become a more "scientific" person.
- My family wasn't religious at all. My parents looked down on every religious person, because they were engineers. They thought themselves too intelligent for religion, and so brought me up in this mentality.

So much for the given starting situation.

What I actually did:

A few months ago we were having a bath together, and had a good conversation about parentship, and how to bring up a child.
(We were speaking mostly about our own childhood experiences: My parents regularly denied to me to play with computer games. They saw it, as the worst and most noxious, and unhealthy activity a child can do. So I never could play as much with video games, as other kids, or as much I wanted. I had to grab every opportunity to play if I could. When I moved away from home, no one denied me it anymore, so I played a lot in the first few months at university - even if it costed one year for me. I simply couldn't stop, because I was waiting for it in my whole childhood. So I still have a addiction to video games, even many years later.)

This gave me an idea, and I told her my theory: "What the parents deny will become an addiction, what they find embarrassing will become a fetish."

She misunderstood me that time, because I did not reminded her about my parents behavior with religion, so she raised her foot towards me asking if my parents thought a "certain body part is embarrassing".

I told her, this is not what I meant, and I realized it is not the right time, so I distracted the conversation...

Last Friday evening we had an extremely tiring week behind us. Both of us worked a lot, and we were very tired, but since we didn't had the chance to have sex in all week, we just lay next to each other in the bed, and started to stimulate each other gently. (I already drank two bottles of beer...)
We did pretty much the usual foreplay, but slower. During this I asked her about her fantasies with a very passionate voice, while kissing her neck.
I told her, "I want to know everything, even your deepest, most secret fantasies."
I told her, I start it: one of my fantasies is to speak about our fantasies extremely detailed, and tell everything to each other.

She told me one of her fantasies - a very light one:
to be with another girl, but she added: in reality she would probably puke if she had to lick pussy.

We continued kissing, and I told her, there is something I want to tell her, but it is very hard for me, because it is so embarrassing.
She became curious, and encouraged me to tell her. I knew I had to tell her now.
I tried to soften it, and told her, it is only a fantasy, and I can live without having it in our bedroom. (I did fine without it so far, so it is not a big deal.)
She insisted to hear it now.
I was struggling for a few minutes - in the meantime i put on a condom, kissing her soles, and we started having sex.

Then I reminded her of the few months earlier happened conversation in the bathtub. She remembered.
I reminded her about my parent’s opinion about religion...

I struggled for a few minutes again, but during this I didn't stop moving.

I told her, it begun in my childhood, far before I knew anything about sex, and I don't really remember my first experience about it.
It way maybe in the church on a wedding, or a baptism... or maybe I saw it in the TV in my grandparent’s living room...

She asked worrying: "is it hurt?"
"No" I told quickly. "Not if people only do it as a game."

Then after a sigh I spit it out: "I saw the crucifix above the altar, and I imagined myself on it."

She had a relieving reaction, and told me, it is not so bad.
I was visually embarrassed. I told her, I can't believe I confessed it...

She encouraged me, and thanked me to telling it to her. After this she also confessed something: She always wanted me to pet her anus while having sex.

We didn’t try anything that night (except of the anal petting), but just speaking about these things made it a wonderful time.
I told her, I wanted to show some pictures about crucifixion, and she looked enthusiastic about it.

In the next morning I woke up on realizing she was tieing my ankles together, then my wrists to the upper corners of the bed. She crucified me on the bed, sucked on my cock, then rode me while whipping my body with her pajama pants. (We don't have a whip yet, but we already decided to buy one.)

In the weekend we had sex six or seven times, exploring and developing our fantasies more, and more. I showed her some pictures (classic cruxdreams, and POAG pictures - some light ones.) She liked them, but she asked how sex is possible in that pose. :)

Last night was the best of my life. She was in totally charge. tied me to the bed in crux pose again, then we did it in pose 69. Then she sat on me, and when she had enough, she was edging me for a while, giveing me a hand job, pressing her bare sole to my face, and her finger was between my ass cheeks massaging my anus... my ankles tied together, my arms spread out… I felt so naked, so self-humiliated, so aroused, SO HERS like never before...
WELL DONE !!

She is very happy I confessed her my cuxfetish, and she told she understands me better now, and feels herself much nearer to me.
She told me I am very brave, and every time she ties me to the bed in cruxpose she says my body is so beautiful like that. :)

I forgot to mention, she use the belts of our bathrobes to tie my wrists, and one of her scarf to tie my ankles. So we don't even have ropes yet.

When she ties me down, I always put my feet onto each other like on the classic crucifixes where only one nail is used for the feet. And I try to keep my feet in that position all along. I don't know if she noticed this detail yet, but I want her to.

I do not want to stop here. There is still much to achieve.
She always say "to be tied like this". I want her to say the word "crucifixion" much more often.

My final aim is to make her crucify me on a wooden coss with a dildo up in my ass.And of course whipping, and cross carrying before that.
I plan to tell her a bit later that I have fantasyes about the whole procedure of crucifixion. But first I want her to get used to everything in this stage.

I was thinking to buy her a sexy legionary costume for christmas. But maybe it is still too early. We will see...

After only a week, I was thinking of shareing my further experiences with you, but then I realised, they are so absurd, that even I wouldn't believe it...
:)

Back
Top Bottom