I sacrifice my girlfriend for the members... (Crucify her!)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Long story short... found this thread, took a look and figured: You do not have a girl-friend that likes to take part in crux-sessions. Well, I do. As usual in such context, we met on a BDSM party (that is what happens in the real world, while people stay in their "Matrix"). We leave each other suffer on a T-cross sometimes and make each other come as part of our sex life. And on Sunday, we even baked a cake together. Real life... real sex, real play... boring, ey?

Long story short... found this thread, took a look and figured: You do not have a girl-friend that likes to take part in crux-sessions. Well, I do. As usual in such context, we met on a BDSM party (that is what happens in the real world, while people stay in their "Matrix"). We leave each other suffer on a T-cross sometimes and make each other come as part of our sex life. And on Sunday, we even baked a cake together. Real life... real sex, real play... boring, ey?
So...... are you volunteering her????

In general, my girlfriend likes related topics. Maybe like to practice them alone but eventually we like to fantasize about some of those things. I like the environment of the group anyway, so it is also a good source of inspiration to produce some images something I do for simple fun. The BDSM party is great but well not everyone is given to go from fantasy to real (At least in group xD)

Participants for the moment in history:
-Eulalia
-Typhor2434
-ERIN
-Puritan

The dimly lit night allows the stalkers to approach the indicated house ...
A key in a pot has been left on the side of the door so that they can access the place without impediment. Two men and two women flash perversion in the shadowed eyes.
They are about to enter a foreign house, take a foreign woman and do with it what they want with the sole condition of concluding that task with a crucifixion in the public park ...
It is up to you to describe how you proceed with the intrusion.

Attachments

• girlf3.png
    girlf3.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 267
We enter the house and find her on the bed. I grab her by the hair to get her attention. I'm a big guy, so even if she tries to fight back theres not a lot she can do. Shell be crucified, but we're gonna have our way with her first. And everybody gets a turn...

girlf4.png
Alexandra wakes up startled just before being taken sees a violent shadow approaching her ...
-Who you are? She screams in fright as she watches the figure approach her ... She knows it's not me ... the figure she observes is completely different from mine ...

girlf5.png
Thypor takes her hard hair.
Alexandra screams in fright and is dragged by force out of bed. She tries to resist as she can but given her small complexion her attempts to escape are useless.
It is held tightly by the hair and dragged in despair on the ground.
Thypor pulls her to the living room of the house where her ruthless accomplices await.

The scene of my helpless girlfriend and unable to defend herself is made perversely delicious. This seems so exciting to all of you so Erin and Eulalia begin to touch their bodies.
Erin watches as the men subdue the girl to the center of the room, she lies on the sofa while her hands regain her body ...
Eulalia takes an unseemly posture near the ground to better observe the victim. She looks in her eyes even a little envious but she has a job to do ...
Puritan begins to feel an erection ... no doubt seems to want more of that poor girl submitted ...

girlf6.png
I have also left a camera at your disposal in the room so that you can transmit what you do with it and remember the moment I sacrificed my girlfriend. I watch from a laptop in a motel, unable to stop things even if I wanted to ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eulalia takes an unseemly posture near the ground to better observe the victim. She looks in her eyes even a little envious but she has a job to do ...
oh yes, the sight of Alex terrified, squealing, struggling, kicking helplessly,
makes me feel so hot ... i'm supposed to be helping torment her,
but already i'm imagining myself in her place!

Thypor manages to brutally subdue Alexandra, the others except for Eulalia who seems to enjoy the scene get comfortable and bring the rope by hand for when her body is exposed.

-No Please! Who are you what are you doing here? Noooo !!!

moans my innocent girlfriend while Thypor holds her from behind.
Thypor takes pleasure in struggling with his hand the bare breasts of the helpless girl who can't do anything against him.

-No Please!

She sobs while her voice cracks and feels how the merciless hand clenches her breast without delicacy when she takes off her lingerie. At the same time, Thypor takes the bottom of her clothes tightly and pulls hard by tearing.
She screams in pain at the feel of the cloth sinking into her crotch while she jerks at the sound of tears ...
Alexandra doesn't know, but maybe that would be the last clothes she would wear ...

girlf7.png

Working together, we have her tied to a vertical support beam in the house. Shes sobbing, and the realization of what may happen tonight has her adrenaline spiking.

Erin and puritan are feeling her up. Her nips are hard, but shes not fully wet yet. Possibly too much adrenaline, most people arent used to a violent wake up in the middle of the night.

Eul isn't really participating, just watching with an excited look. "Everyone participates, one way or another," I warn.

The victims arms are tied above her attached to the pole. Another pole is secured horizontally between her feet, forcing her legs apart somewhat. Shes outward, tits facing us. I hold up a crop. "Who's first?"

I'm licking her nipples while rubbing her pussy which is now getting very wet!

Back
Top Bottom