I sacrifice my girlfriend for the members... (Crucify her!)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eul isn't really participating, just watching with an excited look. "Everyone participates, one way or another," I warn.
yes ... I know ... i'm thinking ... perhaps I'd better make some show of being a sadist,
but it doesn't come easily ...

"Here, give me those ..." I nudge Typhor as he rips off her scanty panties,
I sniff them, yes, they're nicely wet with girl-sweat, the smell of fear -
"Hey, sweetie, you'll need something to bite on!"
I stuff the ragged thong into her gasping mouth,
quickly tie the snapped elastic behind her neck, to make a gag -
she's sobbing, mumbling incoherently through it.

Erin looks to me, as if shes questioning whether or not I'll partake in her debauchery. Later. For now, our victim is bound, and Eul has her gagged. The rope holding her hand above her allows us to spin her around, ass out.

"Guess I'll do the honors, since we have no volunteers."

I smack the crop down on her cheeks. She yelps, and her hands curl into fists from the sting.

We're just getting started.

I smack her again, keeping count mentally, almost emotionless. 10. 15. Her cheeks are a bright red, and I alternate left and right each time. As the strokes go on, she starts to curl her toes. I love it. Shes helpless, and she knows theres more to come. When she faced us, she caught glimpse of various other tools of torture...

Alexandra watches in disbelief how her captors tie her to the vertical pole. She feels terrified, embarrassed and humiliated, does not understand what happens. The young woman complains agitatedly, begging for an explanation ...
Her breathing and heart are racing ... sweat flows through the glistening pores as it spills between her bare breasts.

girlf8.png
She can only watch scared as Erin approaches her and begins to suck her breasts ... Never anyone but me had desecrated her that way.
Soon she feels in her crotch the rough fingers of the intruder who begin to caress her vaginal lips.
-No ... please!

girlf9.png
The girl exclaims between sobs while lying to her mind come the horrible ideas of how much real rape would terrify her. While she had once fantasized about me, she would never imagine being really in that terrible situation. Her female body only handed over to me from her first time, now she was in the cold hands of ruthless lustfuls.
-AH! no... no...!
He kept insisting ... she felt Erin's fingers entering the vagina. She didn't even know why, but her sex had begun to get wet with imposting caresses.
She can't see in her despair that Eulalia is approaching her dirty panties.
-Who are you? What do you want from me? ... No ... Who are you ?!
As soon as she finishes saying this she feels how Eulalia surrounds her mouth with the makeshift gag, making her unable to exclaim more than groans and incoherent murmurs.
-hmmm ... HMM MMM!

girlf10.png
Of course, I watch from the motel with my computer ... I see the harsh torture that my girlfriend is being put through. In a way it is grotesque ... but exciting ...
After a few moments I see on the monitor how Typhor turns my girlfriend ... I know that the beginning of torment is coming ...
Alexandra keeps moaning while her butt is exposed to whipping ...
* ZAS!
She squeals and reclines as she can helpless ...
* ZAS!
With each blow of the whip comes a loud groan ...

girlf11.png
My girlfriend is receiving the punishment she deserves for having fantasized about other men ... Her punishment is seeing those dark fantasies come true ...
One after another the whips blush her ass ... the torture continues ...

I inspect the girls ass. It's been whipped raw, and every couple of seconds her cheeks quiver and spasm. Shock. It happens, especially the first time. A victim may fantasize and long for something like this, but when the first wave of pain hits them it's generally unexpected it reverberates throughout their whole body. Suddenly they no longer like the idea, but the pain continues. That's why it's called torture.

The girl is rotated again, tits out facing all of us. Each of us takes a turn grabbing a handful of her lady bits. Another rope is attached to a horizontal rafter, and an anal hook is inserted into the victim. I pull it high and tight; enough to cause discomfort. No lube is used, and relief is only present when she stands on her toes. The torture continues...

Alexandra cries and sobs while feeling the stinging burning in her buttocks, her breasts are again violated by the mouths and teeth of the aggressors.
The nipples are offered without being able to resist those present ...

girlf12b.png
This torture lasts for a while until the anal hook is selected ...
The girl tries to put resistance by moving her butt with difficulty until she feels the cold, non-lubricated metal that expands the entrance of her ass with stormy pain. We have rarely done anal sex so your ass is not usually prepared for intrusions of this type.
The profane hole begins to open allowing the ball to penetrate the hook, considering the size of the girl, the ball is quite large leaving it knotted when it finally manages to enter its rectum.

girlf12a.png
My girlfriend screams like a little abused kitten.
The hook rises slowly after penetration, causing the ass to continue its trajectory exposing its young and tight moistened sex.

She feels dirty and humiliated and in her mind she continues to wonder who these people are and how they entered the house ...

girlf12.png

This is exciting, yet distressing ... she's not enjoying it, not at all, although Malc said he knew she had fantasies of being abused and tortured ...by men, just like this ... and so do I ....

I'm feeling sorry for her ... in spite of my excitement, I want to save her, rescue her ... I want to cry out "Stop! Let her rest! Give her a break! and please, pleeeease ... TORTURE ME!'

But I bite my lip, keep mum, wait ...

This is exciting, yet distressing ... she's not enjoying it, not at all, although Malc said he knew she had fantasies of being abused and tortured ...by men, just like this ... and so do I ....

I'm feeling sorry for her ... in spite of my excitement, I want to save her, rescue her ... I want to cry out "Stop! Let her rest! Give her a break! and please, pleeeease ... TORTURE ME!'

But I bite my lip, keep mum, wait ...

Eulalia can not help contemplating the situation even with a little envy ... almost without realizing it she has been saying goodbye to her clothes, wishing in part to be in the situation of the young woman they should take care of ... Look at the raised ass of the Girl imprisoned by the anal hook.
The excitement increases and the participants seem to be enjoying ...

Attachments

• girlf13.png
    girlf13.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 248
I leave the others to there machinations and head for the kitchen. My dick is hard as a rock at this point, and it's pretty apparent.
In the other room, I can hear sobbing and the occasional yelp. Not sire what they're doing to her, but the girl has to feel hopeless at this point, whether or not she knows she'll be executed tonight is irrellevant.

I open the fridge. Bingo. Chili peppers. I find a bowl, and using a pair of rubber gloves under the sink I start crushing the peppers into a paste in order to expose the capsaicin. Some hot sauce from the fridge mixes with the peppers to make it a pasty substance.

I return to the room where the girl is strung up. The welts from her earlier beatings are showing nicely, and red streak marks show on her ass where skin broke. The meats been tenderized, might as well add a little seasoning. I yank the hook out of the butt and theres a squeal, followed by a sigh of relief. Her arms are cut down but re-secured behind her back. The others help me carry her over to the table, wheres shes once again fastened down.

"Its going to take some time to construct a few of the execution items," I explain. "We may as well keep her uncomfortable."

On the table, her legs are once again secured to a ceiling beam above in a spread fashion. Her arms are fastened down tight to the sides. Gloves still on, I start massaging her vagina. Judging by how it was getting easier to slide the rubber in and out, I could tell she enjoyed it.

I grab a handful of the paste, and start slathering it inside her legs. Then, inside the victim herself. I dont think she could tell what I was applying to her, but only mere seconds of the pepper on a mucous membrane, and a victim will become well aware.

It started and quick gasps of panic, but then her voice climbed to levels of howling that almost didnt seem human. She was thrashing and writhing against the bonds, lurching up and down like she was possessed. The pain would continue for some time, and I could use that to start getting the cross and other items together for the real torture.

Alexandra groaned among the makeshift gag. She was tormented with lashes for a while until Typhor returned and violently removed the hook from the butt.

girlf14b.png
The ball of the anal hook made its way exposing its ass that was contracting. After this Alexandra breathed agitated for a few moments ...
Soon the girl was held and forced on the dining room table.

girlf15.png
She cried completely innocent about what those invaders planned for her. She did not know that her body had been delivered to them to be nailed to a cross ...
Typhor held her on the table where she screamed when she felt the spicy in her vagina. It was impossible for her to remain a client ...
-nnnnnhhh nhhhhho ...
She babbled as she could between the gag made of makeshift clothes. I felt how that glove made its way into her narrow vagina ...

girlf16b.png
Despite everything after a few minutes the itching began to disappear and she began to feel the stimulations of a masturbation.
The rugged glove would have made its way into its vagina that began to moisten ...

Back
Top Bottom