I tried it!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today I tried some way of crucifixion and the results were very interesting
I didnt do the classical way, but only hanged down from my hands in the air, which has a quite similar effect and maybe the way crucifixion was first done in a proto-way. I wasnt able to die my hands apart or to fix my foots anywhere although I have ideas how it is possible.
Here is how I did it:
I put the connected end of a one time folded rope into a one-liter-plastic-bottle so that there were several layers of the rope in the water and put it all into the refrigerator. I did this already long ago, but from a few other experiments I know there are to be planned at least 12 h for the water to freeze depending on the temperature and the refrigerator. Then I looked for the most lost place I could find relatively near to my home, took my bike, the frozen bottle and a second rope and went to it. I let the frozen something thaw 3 1/2 h at home before I departed and I need ca. 45 min to get there. I really recommend it because it usually needs up to six h to thaw (though it was a very hot day, so I didnt care too much. It would be extremley dumb to do it in the winter).
I had choosen the deepest corner of a protected forest and I was really lucky as there was even a high seat! However it was too manifest from the way and I found an even better forked tree. So much luck! It was just perfect. It was 7 pm and still 25 degrees.
Then I shoved the bike to and leaned it on the tree, climbed on the bike and threw the bottle over the fork. It was not easy, a stool would have been better, but I managed to stand "stable". Relatively. I came down and took the second rope, fastened it to the bottle and a strong tree beneath. So my device consisted of a bottle hanging down from the back side of the fork tree and fastened to a tree. I stand on the bike again and make a loop for my hands. I put my hands in it. If I throw the bike away I would have to hang there as long as the ice needs to melt. Then the roop would go out of the bottle and I would fall down (on my feet). The second rope would not loose and the bottle will fall to the ground.
So I did.
I hang on my hands and it would have been just perfect. The fun to struggle there ca. one hour was there. However my hands hurted.
I often hanged from my hands and the results were always different. Ten min were seldom a problem. I often wore clothing with long sleeves so I can cover my hands, however it was 25 degrees. I panicked some and worsen it. Everything could have been so good. I only wanted to relieve my hands. I tried to climb up but it was to high. Then I saw the road of the bike. I managed with my feet to errect it and stand on it, so I can lossen the loop. I slipped away. I tried again and slipped away as it was really difficult to keep it errected while standing on it and keep the balance. I knew I wont try for long. Then finally I managed and could loosen my hands.

I didnt expected it would be such an issue though I worsened it a bit. It is not easy to find such a good time again and I must do something to protect my hands. They still feel numb while writing this. I already injured them that much, but not with a 5-min-hang. I should buy some leather ties and fasten them to the roop. Since the whole roop will fall down, I can manage to open then after I am released.

you need a supervisor for that experiments, all the mecanic ,ice bottles , time slots ..can fail
so you get a not wanted suicide , alone,a cruel death in horrible panic and desperation
i searched a bsdm club the first time, there are professionell bondage masters with the right skills
better pay for the session with money not with your life

you need a supervisor for that experiments, all the mecanic ,ice bottles , time slots ..can fail
so you get a not wanted suicide , alone,a cruel death in horrible panic and desperation
i searched a bsdm club the first time, there are professionell bondage masters with the right skills
better pay for the session with money not with your life
Of course youre right
I tried it often in safety and I didnt expected the impact on my hands
The mechanisms were quite safe. Ill make a sketch

Back
Top Bottom