I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
All the best, Gibbs! :)

The operation went well, better then well actually. I don't need to wear glasses all the time!
But I need new glasses and I will have to wait for several weeks before that can happen!
Eyes need to heal and settle down!
Thanks everyone!
Glad the surgery worked out well for you Gibbs. Yes you will need to let things settle down a bit after surgery before getting fitted for glasses. When I had mine done years ago I was told not to bend over or lift anything over 10 Lbs. for 2 weeks but I suppose that's all different these days. :)

Glad the surgery worked out well for you Gibbs. Yes you will need to let things settle down a bit after surgery before getting fitted for glasses. When I had mine done years ago I was told not to bend over or lift anything over 10 Lbs. for 2 weeks but I suppose that's all different these days. :)
+Not so different, I have the same instruction!
If you need any aid to test your vision, I would be only to please to oblige…
I'm afraid to ask! LOL!

I’m going to be traveling over the next week beginning Sunday evening and will only look in occasionally during that week.

D891341B-56F1-435E-AC10-802E5BF24738.jpeg I’ll be driving. I plan to avoid Arkansas ... so no worries there. Nonetheless the authorities have put out a three-state alert and have warned motorists to watch out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Last edited:
I’m going to be traveling over the next week beginning Sunday evening and will only look in occasionally during that week.

View attachment 795565 I’ll be driving. I plan to avoid Arkansas ... so no worries there. Nonetheless the authorities have put out a three-state alert and have warned motorists to watch out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
happy holidays trip barbara sister and caful drive brum brum :oops: :cat: :car:

View attachment 795565 I’ll be driving. I plan to avoid Arkansas ... so no worries there. Nonetheless the authorities have put out a three-state alert and have warned motorists to watch out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Happy Holidays and be careful, dear!

Back
Top Bottom