I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
:) Hello fellow cruxers, I may or may not be back for a while depending on the outcome of an EKG tomorrow. Yes I have A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) and the medication is not holding my heart rate down anymore. So if things are for the worse I may be in for another hospital stay (I hate that, being in a hospital to me is like being in prison). Atrial Fibrillation is a condition where the top of the heart (the atrium) is not beating in time with the bottom chamber. This causes the heart to beat faster and faster trying to deliver the required amount of blood. This can lead to weakening of the heart muscle over time if not corrected. My current rate is 114, too fast, normal is in the 70's. So if all is well I'll be back tomorrow or the next night. If not it may be a week or so. Keep on cruxin' til then. :) FB

View attachment 809572
Hope everything turns out for the best,looking forward to having you back again.

:) Hello fellow cruxers, I may or may not be back for a while depending on the outcome of an EKG tomorrow. Yes I have A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) and the medication is not holding my heart rate down anymore. So if things are for the worse I may be in for another hospital stay (I hate that, being in a hospital to me is like being in prison). Atrial Fibrillation is a condition where the top of the heart (the atrium) is not beating in time with the bottom chamber. This causes the heart to beat faster and faster trying to deliver the required amount of blood. This can lead to weakening of the heart muscle over time if not corrected. My current rate is 114, too fast, normal is in the 70's. So if all is well I'll be back tomorrow or the next night. If not it may be a week or so. Keep on cruxin' til then. :) FB

View attachment 809572
Good Luck , I hope things go well

View attachment 809572

Yikes.

By now you’re getting the prognosis, hope it’s good.

View attachment 809572
Get well again, Foggy!

View attachment 809572
I'll be thinking of you, my friend. Hope all goes well.

Hello fellow cruxers, I may or may not be back for a while depending on the outcome of an EKG tomorrow. Yes I have A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) and the medication is not holding my heart rate down anymore. So if things are for the worse I may be in for another hospital stay (I hate that, being in a hospital to me is like being in prison). Atrial Fibrillation is a condition where the top of the heart (the atrium) is not beating in time with the bottom chamber. This causes the heart to beat faster and faster trying to deliver the required amount of blood. This can lead to weakening of the heart muscle over time if not corrected. My current rate is 114, too fast, normal is in the 70's. So if all is well I'll be back tomorrow or the next night. If not it may be a week or so. Keep on cruxin' til then. :) FB
I hope the best for you, FB!

Many thanks for all the get well wishes, looks like you will have to put up with me for a while longer. :hollering:The cardioversion took with one shot so hopefully it will last. If not it'll be another ablation, the old ticker has too many electrical signals trying to fire and it's interfering with the rhythm. Good to be back and let's see what I can post for you tonight. :D

Many thanks for all the get well wishes, looks like you will have to put up with me for a while longer. :hollering:The cardioversion took with one shot so hopefully it will last. If not it'll be another ablation, the old ticker has too many electrical signals trying to fire and it's interfering with the rhythm. Good to be back and let's see what I can post for you tonight. :D
:aaaaa:

View attachment 809572
I press my thumbs for you, Foggy!

BELATED BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY, ALTHOUGH I'M NOT SURE WHAT OTHER SORT OF WISHES I WOULD GIVE. ;) YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY GUY IN HOSPITAL WHO THE GRIM REAPER WISHED A RECOVERY. CAN'T SAY FAIRER THAN THAT , EH? :D

Last edited:
:):):)

BELATED BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY, ALTHOUGH I'M NOT SURE WHAT OTHER SORT OF WISHES I WOULD GIVE. ;) YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY GUY IN HOSPITAL WHO THE GRIM REAPER WISHED A RECOVERY. CAN'T SAY FAIRER THAN THAT , EH? :D
So, if I understand well, you do in a hospital just like the doctors do! You go from room to room, have a swift look at the patients, and regardless whether you do something or not with them, you cash a honorary fee just for having entered that room.:confused:

So, if I understand well, you do in a hospital just like the doctors do! You go from room to room, have a swift look at the patients, and regardless whether you do something or not with them, you cash a honorary fee just for having entered that room.:confused:
THE WELL-BEING OF PATIENTS IS ALWAYS A CONCERN OF MINE. AS TO THE FEE, THAT CAN BE AVOIDED FOR A WHILE, BUT I HAVE FAR FEWER BILLING PROBLEMS THAN DOCTORS. ;) SOME PEOPLE, OF COURSE, DO NOT LIKE BEING CHECKED UP ON.
Death-Hospital1.jpg

I have company coming tomorrow and staying through Monday (five day -too long. "Fish and visitors stink after three days" - Poor Richard’s Almanack). I won't be posting until next week.

Been in and out for a while.
This is the one year anniversary of the operation that saved my sight, plus I turned 70 a couple of months ago.
I need a drink, this is some of my selection, anyone want a drink with me?

Attachments

• _DSC0013.JPG
    _DSC0013.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
This is the one year anniversary of the operation that saved my sight, plus I turned 70 a couple of months ago.
Love to! Do you have any Seagrams in case a sorely missed friend turns up?

A very fine selection, and after a couple of drams you can even pronounce their names.

Back
Top Bottom