I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amen
Sad to come back to this thread but my wifes mom passed away. She was 91 and struggled for the last 4 months but passed peacefully in the end.
Just got back to town.
Sorry for your sad loss. Please accept my condolences. We understand if you want to take time out and return at your own leisure..... we'll still be here.

I’m sorry for your bereavement, Gibbs. Take your time and keep in mind your absence will be noted and you will always be welcome whenever you are ready.

sad but good it was peaceful. be strong and grieve cry if you want in public or private,people will understand. having lost both parents understand. phillpain

I offer my deepest sympathies. I can only offer a few words. She got her wish for you to attend her funeral and she did not attend yours. Its,the way it should be. But always,hard to say goodbye. I have 2 children and want them both to attend my funeral if you know what Im saying. Take care and So sorry for your loss.....

This may be the last time I will be on here. II a few days I have to have an operation on my one good eye and the outcome may not be what I want and hope for. So I don't know what the future will hold.

Keep optimistic, Ace

My experience with surgeons over the years is that they have a much better success rate than the average patient assumes. I've had major, major keyhole and minor surgeries over the last 20 years that were all unqualified successes ...

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that the odds are on your side. :)

This may be the last time I will be on here. II a few days I have to have an operation on my one good eye and the outcome may not be what I want and hope for. So I don't know what the future will hold.
I press my thumbs for you! I had end of 2017 serious eye issues. I'm very happy over the result of my surgery. Ok, I can't not more see straight lines. But better as nothing.

Well, I go under the needle tomorrow then 3-5 days on my stomach without moving my head
Pther things I would rather be doing!

Just coming in on this. Whoa.

Gibbs, good luck and Godspeed doesn’t begin to cover it, but it’s all I got, and it’s yours.

Back
Top Bottom