I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
My mother is very unwell. She is 96 and Just moved into a home. So I will be travelling and out of contact for a while. Stay hard! ...............
Take Care, Gibbs, you're in our thoughts.

W

My mother is very unwell. She is 96 and Just moved into a home. So I will be travelling and out of contact for a while. Stay hard! ...............
not an easy time, we'll be holding you in our thoughts Gibbs

I Just got back to this thread. My apologies, I had forgotten about it.
My mother passed away peacefully surrounded by her family.
She had a great gathering at her funerals, there were two and she is now with her loving husband and my brother.

Thank you for your thoughts.

I Just got back to this thread. My apologies, I had forgotten about it.
My mother passed away peacefully surrounded by her family.
She had a great gathering at her funerals, there were two and she is now with her loving husband and my brother.

Thank you for your thoughts.
If you think about it, making it out to 96 is some kind of feat (my mother died at 93). Being in a "home" is really no fun either. She was probably ready, and maybe felt a little relieved. Having a lot of people at a funeral for a 96-year-old means she had a lot going on in her life. You can't knock that.

Yes, I think that she was ready. She rallied when I arrived and then went into a rapid decline. I was within a few hours of leaving to fly back to Canada when she passed.
She went peacefully with no pain.
Thank you all again.

Yes, I think that she was ready. She rallied when I arrived and then went into a rapid decline. I was within a few hours of leaving to fly back to Canada when she passed.
Thank you all again.
Pp's condolences too.

Like others here Pp's parents' generation is of an age where few remain and friends, too, are shuffling off this mortal coil more often. Pp has attended too many funerals in recent years but, for some, it had all come as a longed-for release from suffering.

Thank you all again.

Gibbs505

I had never seen this thread.

I did not know you'd moved away from the CF to take care of your mother.

That's great of you, and that's all parents expect from their kids.

I have mother and I live with her, she is not the age her mother had, despite her advanced age, she continues to travel a lot and in good health.

My sincere condolences for your loss, and may God continue to illuminate your path.

Top-Cat

Back
Top Bottom