I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
At least one member here noticed that I haven´t been online that much in the last few weeks. I have had a pneumonia (without any help by corona :)), followed by other problems and are still recovering. Now my wife is ill and I have to care for her (no problem and I am doing it gladly) and have to do the housekeeping myself (what a wast of my lifetime and my skills!). Next week my daughter will undergo surgery and I will have to care for her two boys for 4 - 5 weeks. So my time and my mind is elsewhere and not so much on CF.
I will look in from time to time but won´t participate that much.
Take good care!
I hope all goes well for you and your family.

We are worrying about too many members right now!
I agree. I would much rather think they are leaving because they don't want to read any more stories about those two detectives!

At least one member here noticed that I haven´t been online that much in the last few weeks. I have had a pneumonia (without any help by corona :)), followed by other problems and are still recovering. Now my wife is ill and I have to care for her (no problem and I am doing it gladly) and have to do the housekeeping myself (what a wast of my lifetime and my skills!). Next week my daughter will undergo surgery and I will have to care for her two boys for 4 - 5 weeks. So my time and my mind is elsewhere and not so much on CF.
Take good care!
Yes, you were missed, Connoisseurs - it's good to hear from you, though of course that's a nasty patch to go through,
and you've still got a lot of RL to deal with - but you know you've lots of friends here, be kind to yourself,
look in when you can, if just to get a smile and see some pretty girls on crosses! :love:

Take good care!
Don't forget to take care of yourself as well. If you get sick again, you won't be much use to anyone!
It's not likely but I may be on the move. My father in law just past away in another province. He was in his nineties and unwell. My wife is there and will be winding up his estate.

Take good care!
Hope you recover fully before too long connoisseurs, I had a bout with pneumonia about 5 years ago after the flu and it sux. Sorry to hear about all the compounding problems but it seems to come in threes so they say, we have the same problem here. We''ll look forward to your return to normalcy. FB :)

Thanks for noting that Loxuru - he did say on March 11th he wouldn't be around much for 4-5 weeks -
that was of course nearly 7 weeks ago, but apart from recovering himself he had other illness in the family,
and the cv lockdown may have extended the time he's been preoccupied - looking after the grandsons, etc.

Take good care!
Sorry I missed this notice, and I hope you and your family are doing well and recovering from your various ailments and surgeries. Take the time you need, Conno, and we'll be here to welcome you back when you get things sorted. In the meantime, all the best wishes to you. :)

Connoisseurs has not logged in again since four weeks? I hope he's doing well!
Thank you all for your kind interest in my wellbeing. Sadly I have had a streak of bad luck. For years I have COPD (I think in english it is named COPE) and now I have had a bad bronchitis. So I had a short vacation in hospital :). There I got a inflammation of the bladder. In consequence of that I had my first prostate exam. I know, I know, I should have started them 20 years ago, but hey - I am a man. I have an obligation to be unreasonable at preventative health care.
Now I know that I have prostate cancer. Last days I got the good news that there are no metastases. In the next days I have to talk with my doc about possible procedures.
By nature I am a optimist (whereas my wife will always say that I am just to stubborn to surrender :)). So I have no doubts that I will be stronger than such a few rogue cells.
But I was very distracted these last weeks and probably will be in the near future. I am ashamed to admit that I haven´t even started to read Barbs Dolcett-story or PP`s or Kathys stories. Has windar started something new? And all those picture threads I haven´t looked at... :(
When I come back fulltime I will have a lot to catch up on. To show you that I haven´t lost my bad humor:
bdsmlr-22598-t1eSz2sxhs.jpg

Thank you all for your kind interest in my wellbeing. Sadly I have had a streak of bad luck. For years I have COPD (I think in english it is named COPE) and now I have had a bad bronchitis. So I had a short vacation in hospital :). There I got a inflammation of the bladder. In consequence of that I had my first prostate exam. I know, I know, I should have started them 20 years ago, but hey - I am a man. I have an obligation to be unreasonable at preventative health care.
Now I know that I have prostate cancer. Last days I got the good news that there are no metastases. In the next days I have to talk with my doc about possible procedures.
By nature I am a optimist (whereas my wife will always say that I am just to stubborn to surrender :)). So I have no doubts that I will be stronger than such a few rogue cells.
But I was very distracted these last weeks and probably will be in the near future. I am ashamed to admit that I haven´t even started to read Barbs Dolcett-story or PP`s or Kathys stories. Has windar started something new? And all those picture threads I haven´t looked at... :(
When I come back fulltime I will have a lot to catch up on. To show you that I haven´t lost my bad humor:
View attachment 855575

Take care. We’ll all be thinking of you Conno!

View attachment 855575
Sorry to hear that Connoisseurs. Hang in there!

View attachment 855575
Catching up. Sorry to read this news, Conno, but good to hear from you. All the very best wishes (as odd as that might sound, coming from me ;) ).

Anyone heard from Foggy Bottom lately? He was very active up until June 7, I think. Nothing since.
Foggy, if you read this, I hope you're well!
I've contacted him,privately. Now to wait...
Another worrying absentee,is,James Queen,he's not posted ANYTHING,since early March....( I have a bad feeling about this, hope I'm wrong...)

Sorry I have not been around lately but I have had some medical problems come up. These medical problems will not allow me to participate for at least another 3 weeks. I do look forward to coming back as soon as possible. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care my friends and hope to see you soon.

Sorry I have not been around lately but I have had some medical problems come up. These medical problems will not allow me to participate for at least another 3 weeks. I do look forward to coming back as soon as possible. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care my friends and hope to see you soon.

Yikes. Good luck guy.

I wish you all the best!

Sorry I have not been around lately but I have had some medical problems come up. These medical problems will not allow me to participate for at least another 3 weeks. I do look forward to coming back as soon as possible. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care my friends and hope to see you soon

Back
Top Bottom