Ideas?

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are very kind. I will write some more, just didn't want to go over fresh ground.
I much prefer Roman time crucifixions as, lets be fair about this, although they didn't
fully devise crucifixion, as it came from Carthage, they were certainly the experts.
I will start up very soon, rest assured.
Tree will rest easy!

You are very kind. I will write some more, just didn't want to go over fresh ground.
I much prefer Roman time crucifixions as, lets be fair about this, although they didn't
fully devise crucifixion, as it came from Carthage, they were certainly the experts.
I will start up very soon, rest assured.

Looking forward to it! :)

Sorry but my mind has gone blank!

Could you kind people give me some ideas on subject matter.
The best ones I will convert into a story, if I can.
If you can all get your thinking caps on that would be great!

Many thanks

William23
A pool or a garden party for patrician women decorated with a few girls being crucified?

Hmm, maybe you can use mine.

In a deep forest lies an old run down shrine to the goddess of the earth, where between 50 and 100 elvish (tall, elegant tolkien type elvish) and human females who still dare to worship their goddess. I say dare because the empress of that land has outlawed all diety worship, and instead demands that she be worshipped instead. the empress learns of the location of this band of peaceful priestess and sends her forces out to capture them, which ends up happening as the priestesses can offer no real resistance to an armed force. These priestesses all live naked in the woods to better their connection to the land and their goddess and their ages vary from 18 to 25.

their sentence is carried out on the very grounds which their shrine lies, admid all the trees of their forest home. They are all crucified as the empress watches. and she does not leave until the last priestess has taken her last breath.

Piper Marie,

Now that was a short story! Still, though, it was what I would consider to be sufficiently complete. Just one thing - how many priestesses were crucified? It's always good when you can get a body count, you know.

Back
Top Bottom