Ides of March...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is that a job for an archbishop? :devil:
You'll have to check canon law. I don't remember it from the Articles of Religion. Mind you, things are somewhat unique in the Cruxton diocese.:confused::D

Are you using that chambermaid? If not I'll take her off your hands. Pass us at bottle of madeira as well, there's a good fellow. ;):devil:

Last edited:
Is that a job for an archbishop? :devil:
Probably...
You'll have to check canon law. I don't remember it from the Articles of Religion. Mind you, things are somewhat unique in the Cruxton diocese.
The Grim Reaper plays innocence on his involvement of this thread. I suspect he and God will discuss this. Both will claim victory but the game will continue with innocent women's necks paying off each bet...

No one said life is fair...

No longer a tourist, I stand bound naked with a noose around my neck. Whenever their ceremony is done I will hang before them and dance my last as the noose chokes the life out of me. I struggle a bit with the ropes binding my wrists. They aren’t going anywhere. The rope around my neck is nothing but smooth. I will strangle to my death hanging from it. And my cunt leaks… God, I need to rub it! None of that will happen. I will be hanged as dinner for tonight. Once dead I will be spitted and tossed over the pit burning down to coals. I am nothing but a slab of beef! Would someone touch my cunt?

hang 592.jpg

Damn, I don’t want to die but my cunt is pouring my juices from it. The rope around my neck scratches my skin yet I want to feel it close around throat. Could they just get this done without the ceremony and hang me?

The Reverend Lynch reads the ‘curse of the damned’ about me much to the pleasure of the crowd. Tree takes a moment to stroke my clit giving me an orgasm I had not expected.

hang 593.jpg

‘Fuck it, just hang me’ I think as my tits heave on my chest. I have no idea what this rope will feel like as it crushes my throat. I doubt I will enjoy its fibers ripping my skin as it throttles me but I am so fucking ready to find out what it feels like! My pussy is as wet as my throat is dry. Damn if they don’t have to make a show out of hanging me!

hang 595.jpg

-Maggie

Tree regrets the showmanship presented here but also that he will be unavailable much of the Ides of March. He hopes Maggie will hang in for the conclusion of her story…

At the University of the Virgin Martyrs there is a young woman a mere months from her graduation. Her name is Margaret Delaney of an upstanding Southern family. She was sent to the UVM by her evil stepfather with the intent to bring Maggie (as she goes by) to become a proper lady.

Maggie had enjoyed a bit of a wild youth…
View attachment 567672
…until her father mysteriously died and her mother remarried. Maggie did not want to go to the UVM but she had to go or lose her generous monthly allowance. Maggie reluctantly attended the staid religious university. To her surprise of the reputation Maggie found behind the university’s front was quite the atmosphere Maggie not only adapted to but enjoyed. Soon she was invited to faculty dinners and not as a student waitress.
View attachment 567667
Even the famous professor Barbara Moore took interest in Maggie.
View attachment 567666
I didn’t think I would be able to tolerate four years at the UVM but I was wrong. The male shafts staff took as good care of me as the women did.
View attachment 567665
One night time I was in the chancellor-emeritus’ office for a private consultation- sorry, no pictures exist- when he stopped humping my pussy and ass to discuss some serious subject.
View attachment 567668
It seems the UNV had received an offer for a student to attend the Cruxton Ides of March Festival. Chancellor Wragg wants me to attend the event and I would even be able to participate! This was beyond my wildest expectation! Of course I would go!
The plane lands at Cruxton Intercontinental Airport. I step up to the customs window and explain who I am and why I here.

-Maggie Delaney

Maggie is promptly arrested and strip-searched. No contraband was found but it was not for a lack of trying.
View attachment 567669
I’m not sure Maggie objected to the effort. Southern belles like the attention.

I am as naked as the moment I was born when I am brought before the Cruxton Immigration Officer.
View attachment 567671
I demand to know what is going on. With a sneering face he says “Miss Delaney, you agreed to participate in the Cruxton Ides of March Festival.”
“I agreed to experience the festival” I protest.

“And that you shall!”

I’m not sure I have made any headway.

-Maggie

Maggie is given a blue prison tunic and brought to the village blacksmith where she is quickly placed in irons.
View attachment 567670
I am brought to a chamber in abbey’s basement. An iron collar is locked around my neck. I can barely whimper “What is happening to me?”
“Miss Delaney, you will be hanged tomorrow” a guard says.

Yes, I said as I pissed…

-Maggie

Tree
Nice accurate reference to Ides of March - on/about 15 March. Good one!

Just a small observation from another southern belle who seems to have escaped the vengance of a kind and generous Tree, but aren't the gallows a little shabby for such an important festival?

1521101654473.png

And really Tree - you might have shaved for this once a year occasion.

egyptian14.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small observation from another southern belle who seems to have escaped the vengance of a kind and generous Tree, but aren't the gallows a little shabby for such an important festival?

View attachment 568159

And really Tree - you might have shaved for this once a year occasion.

View attachment 568164
It is a classic design for a classic event...

The Ides of March in Cruxton… Three views of Maggie’s last minutes…

I am Sister Angel of the Order of Penance and Punishment. Mother Superior has sent me to observe Margaret Delaney’s hanging and to serve the archbishop as he pleases. I stand on the gallows and watch as Maggie trembles in fear of her certain demise. I wonder if she is having the same impure delights as I am. Mother Superior has sworn if I do not do well I will be hanged just as this wench is about to be. I pray she is not jesting with me!

hang 596.jpg

-Sister Angel

I moved the steps away and Maggie stands noosed and wobbling on the tall wood bench. In a moment I’ll pull the lever. Under the gallows’ deck there hangs 10 stone of weights. When the lever is pulled a pin is withdraw and the stones drop and will hoist Maggie up by her neck. It is sort of shame to hang a fine piece of ass like her. She looks like she would be a fine fuck!

hang 597.jpg

I tell her to take a deep breath because it will be her last easy one…

Tree

(Editor note: Tree shaved, Belle)

I have been standing on the bench for almost an hour. My wrists throb under the binds of the rope and the damn noose that will kill me chaffs my neck. I really need one last orgasm that I don’t think I am going to get. Tree is behind me and says it is time to ‘get the show on the road’. I look back at him and say “Go ahead. Let’s find out what this feels like!”

Hang 345 a.jpg

I’m tired of standing here naked before these drunken fools.

-Maggie

Tree grabs the lever and gives it a pull. The stone weights drop and Maggie is hoisted by her neck from the bench. She begins to pee as she is hanged by her neck…

hang 598.jpg

Tree

This is worse than I could imagine! I can breathe but each breath is more labored than the one before.

hang 599.jpg
They don’t get it! I am strangling to death and they are enjoying my struggle!

hang 600.jpg

You bastards; I am dying hanging from this rope!

hang 601.jpg

I don’t know how much more I can take…

hang 602.jpg

Seventeen minutes after Maggie is hanged she kicks her last… She is dead…

hang 603.jpg

Tree

It is all over but the epilogue… What could happen here?

Let us check in on Sister Angel…

Mother Superior swore I would hang if I did not perform well at Maggie Delaney’s execution. I was sure I had missed all her goals and I would be hanged just like Maggie. I can just imagine standing naked in the square waiting for the noose to hoist me up!

hang 604.jpg

I am called to Mother Superior’s garden sanctuary at the convent. She is quite annoyed at me for satisfying my pussy while Maggie was hanged. I do my best act to look ashamed of my behavior. I am really thrilled that I will soon be hanged but Mother Superior disappoints me. She admonishes me that while my behavior was far less than acceptable I would not be hanged.

I cannot believe my misfortune! I protest that I have failed the convent and I must be punished for my actions. Mother Superior sighs and says “Sister Angel, you certainly deserve to be hanged but that is not an option for you.”

She files her wine glass and lights a Madame Wu and says “I regret to say while you behavior deserves that you should be hanged your performance with Archbishop Wragg apparently satisfied his worldly needs more than his holy endeavor. He has denied my request to hang you.”

“So I am to be spared punishment for my sins” I ask. “I am to be a whore to the priests and be blessed for doing so? Are these tits my free pass to service clergymen with no repercussions?”

angel 001.jpg

“Not hardly, Sister Angel” she says as she takes a sip of wine and blows a puff of Madame Wu smoke.

nuns 8.jpg

“Your young body is going to be nailed to a cross in the abbey courtyard this Friday and you will hang from it until you are dead!”

My wildest dreams have been exceeded! This Friday I will be nailed to a cross and hang crucified until I am dead! I pray I am crucified naked for the pleasure of the archbishop and his guests!

Friday arrives and Sister Angel is brought to courtyard. She is placed before a short cross and her habit is torn from her body. Naked Sister Angel is backed against cross. Her wrists are spread and placed against the horizontal beam of the cross. Sister Angel howls in agony as spikes are driven through her arms fastening her to the cross. The crew quickly raised her feet placing one over the foot. A single spike shatters her feet and fixes them to the stipe. Angel is crucified!

1 c wragg.jpg

Oh my god this is worse than I could have imagined! Pain wracks my body and can do nothing about it. I am pinned hanging nailed to the cross. I am nude and I can do nothing to cover myself! Why am I hanging bared for the archbishop and his guests’ enjoyment?

crux 339 B.jpg

No one touches me. I am the bride of the cross and I am with it until death do we part! I have never seen a person crucified and now I am nailed to a cross to entertain the archbishop and his friends. The fact that he has bedded me seems to cause little consternation to him as he watches me writhe in agony as hang from the cross. I believe the thoughts of our past only increase his arousal! I look down my body that is soaked in sweat while my tumescent nipples stand proud on my breasts. If Maggie’s hanging was horrible this torture is many times worse.

hang 605.jpg

I have shit on my feet. I starve and thirst soaks strength from my body. I beg first to be set free and later plea that the finish me. Neither happens. I will die nailed here.

crux 323 b.jpg
It is what I deserve…

-Sister Angel

Thus concludes ‘the Ides of March’. Sister Angel would suffer more than two days nailed to the cross before losing her fight to live. The dogs wouldn’t eat her carcass. The sows didn’t mind the tortured meat…

Tree

It is all over but the epilogue… What could happen here?

Let us check in on Sister Angel…

Mother Superior swore I would hang if I did not perform well at Maggie Delaney’s execution. I was sure I had missed all her goals and I would be hanged just like Maggie. I can just imagine standing naked in the square waiting for the noose to hoist me up!

View attachment 568522

I am called to Mother Superior’s garden sanctuary at the convent. She is quite annoyed at me for satisfying my pussy while Maggie was hanged. I do my best act to look ashamed of my behavior. I am really thrilled that I will soon be hanged but Mother Superior disappoints me. She admonishes me that while my behavior was far less than acceptable I would not be hanged.

I cannot believe my misfortune! I protest that I have failed the convent and I must be punished for my actions. Mother Superior sighs and says “Sister Angel, you certainly deserve to be hanged but that is not an option for you.”

She files her wine glass and lights a Madame Wu and says “I regret to say while you behavior deserves that you should be hanged your performance with Archbishop Wragg apparently satisfied his worldly needs more than his holy endeavor. He has denied my request to hang you.”

“So I am to be spared punishment for my sins” I ask. “I am to be a whore to the priests and be blessed for doing so? Are these tits my free pass to service clergymen with no repercussions?”

View attachment 568525

“Not hardly, Sister Angel” she says as she takes a sip of wine and blows a puff of Madame Wu smoke.

View attachment 568524

“Your young body is going to be nailed to a cross in the abbey courtyard this Friday and you will hang from it until you are dead!”

My wildest dreams have been exceeded! This Friday I will be nailed to a cross and hang crucified until I am dead! I pray I am crucified naked for the pleasure of the archbishop and his guests!

Friday arrives and Sister Angel is brought to courtyard. She is placed before a short cross and her habit is torn from her body. Naked Sister Angel is backed against cross. Her wrists are spread and placed against the horizontal beam of the cross. Sister Angel howls in agony as spikes are driven through her arms fastening her to the cross. The crew quickly raised her feet placing one over the foot. A single spike shatters her feet and fixes them to the stipe. Angel is crucified!

View attachment 568526

Oh my god this is worse than I could have imagined! Pain wracks my body and can do nothing about it. I am pinned hanging nailed to the cross. I am nude and I can do nothing to cover myself! Why am I hanging bared for the archbishop and his guests’ enjoyment?

View attachment 568528

No one touches me. I am the bride of the cross and I am with it until death do we part! I have never seen a person crucified and now I am nailed to a cross to entertain the archbishop and his friends. The fact that he has bedded me seems to cause little consternation to him as he watches me writhe in agony as hang from the cross. I believe the thoughts of our past only increase his arousal! I look down my body that is soaked in sweat while my tumescent nipples stand proud on my breasts. If Maggie’s hanging was horrible this torture is many times worse.

View attachment 568523

I have shit on my feet. I starve and thirst soaks strength from my body. I beg first to be set free and later plea that the finish me. Neither happens. I will die nailed here.

View attachment 568527
It is what I deserve…

-Sister Angel

Thus concludes ‘the Ides of March’. Sister Angel would suffer more than two days nailed to the cross before losing her fight to live. The dogs wouldn’t eat her carcass. The sows didn’t mind the tortured meat…

Tree
Aha! So we got a Tree crucifixion as a bonus! :)

Everytime I see the phrase "ides of March" I think of that old tv show called Xena warrior princess. Also this strange clip on youtube that I think was designed to mock all those illuminati confirmed conspiracy theories that pop up:

Back
Top Bottom