If Someone Forgets Their Password...

Go to CruxDreams.com

Naraku

Draconarius
I received a message from Sizzle, who is a member here, on Stakedamsels Fiery Forum, where we are both members. It seems he was a away from here for a while and forgot his password. He was wondering if there is a way he could recover it and not have to create a new account.

I don't know what to suggest and I think this is something important for everyone to know, especially if they are using autofill and lose it due to a change in device, so I making the inquiry here.

I'll PM Sizzle on SFF with the answer.

I received a message from Sizzle, who is a member here, on Stakedamsels Fiery Forum, where we are both members. It seems he was a away from here for a while and forgot his password. He was wondering if there is a way he could recover it and not have to create a new account.

I don't know what to suggest and I think this is something important for everyone to know, especially if they are using autofill and lose it due to a change in device, so I making the inquiry here.

I'll PM Sizzle on SFF with the answer.
Thank you for the information Naraku. I have give the User @Sizzle a new password and send that on the E-Mail from Sizzle, what her wrote in his profile.
Inform him on the other channel, he should receive his emails!
Thank you!

Last edited:
There is in fact a 'contact us' link at the very bottom right of the home page visible to anyone who finds the site,
using that should get a message through to ImageMaker. But it's admittedly not at all conspicuous!
In truth, if I had a sudden loss of password memory, I would open a new account,
then ask ImageMaker or any staff member to do what Madi's done, supply a new password for my old a/c,
then I could access PMs and resume activity under my old identity. The second a/c would then be dormant,
could even be closed.

Thanks guys. I sent a PM to Sizzle at SFF to be on the look out for Madosi's email or use one of the methods Eul described.

You know, I've been here all these years and I never really noticed that tool bar at the bottom of the page.:)

Last edited:
:very_hot: I've only just noticed the obvious (though again perhaps not very visible),
if you've forgotten your password you can click 'log in', under 'enter password',
there's a 'forgot your password?' link that brings up the contact menu. :bdsm-wink:

Back
Top Bottom