I'm a bit concerned......

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is true. If you ever read this thread, lady, we apologise for offending you, for discussing you behind your back and for casting aspersions on your sincerity and mental stability. We are truly sorry. But it’s all Baracus’ fault, obviously :p

I for one would apologise unreservedly and urge you to join cruxforums... you would be made very welcome and you would probably enjoy chatting to some of the members here. I’m sorry I thought you were a fake, but we had a case like that here, just recently, so please be forgiving. And don’t be too hard on Baracus.. he would enjoy it too much. ;)

I hope that will help.

F*ck knows....I'll mention it to her.(one problem though....she might see this
:(
)
I should point out that this - like all our public threads -
can be seen and read by anyone who finds the site,
without even registering -
in fact (as I quite often do, if I want to just check what's going on)
I've just read all 3 pages myself before logging in.

It occurred to me that this person whom ever he/she might be is actually baiting us; looking for someone stupid enough to participate it such a foolish undertaking. It may even involve a police force trying to set up a sting operation.
H

It occurred to me that this person whom ever he/she might be is actually baiting us; looking for someone stupid enough to participate it such a foolish undertaking. It may even involve a police force trying to set up a sting operation.
H
Thats why I'm glad she's in the States and not Europe...... ;)

@Baracus yeah got you, you’re “baracusX” there, right? I seem to have TWO @Loinclothslave s and @bobinder is there too
Yes that’s right, Monty, you were one of the first people, after @Baracus , to interact with me here. My first fetlife account became locked as I forgot my password and the email link failed, that’s why my current fetlife is Loinclothslave2…

I don’t really know @bobinder beyond him being a big name here, he seems to post a lot. I’m sure there’s lots of experienced cruxforum members who are only passingly aware of me or not at all, which is fine, I’m still a newbie… I also don’t expect people to fall over themselves just because I’m active. I’m happy to have interacted with some fine kinksters here many of whom I have budding friendships with. Very happy with my place in these forums atm.

Yes that’s right, Monty, you were one of the first people, after @Baracus , to interact with me here. My first fetlife account became locked as I forgot my password and the email link failed, that’s why my current fetlife is Loinclothslave2…

I don’t really know @bobinder beyond him being a name here, I’m sure there’s lots of experienced cruxforum members who are only passingly aware of me or not at all, which is fine, I’m still a newbie…
I don’t think of you as a “newbie” though, maybe because you fit in here so well, it’s like you’ve always been here.

@bobinder (Bob) is super awesome :thumbsup: Yet another member of the “Thrown Out Of Deviant Art” club

To the lady who wants to experience what jesus felt. There are many artists and excellent writers on this site. They love to use us in their stories ( with our permission of course). It is very realistic and stimulating to read about yourself being tortured and crucified. The real thing would be a life changing or ending experience you dont really want to do.
Come enjoy this site. Fantacy is often more fun than reality.

To the lady who wants to experience what jesus felt. There are many artists and excellent writers on this site. They love to use us in their stories ( with our permission of course). It is very realistic and stimulating to read about yourself being tortured and crucified. The real thing would be a life changing or ending experience you dont really want to do.
Come enjoy this site. Fantacy is often more fun than reality.
@cynthia the inocent ...she won't see this.
It's obvious,she (?) was a plain simple scam artist,with no genuine interest in the art of Crucifixion. A fake,in other words.
The account was long deleted from Fetlife,sorry.

Back
Top Bottom