I'm Thinking Of Posting A Story?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Marcie4you

Banned
Of two lovers, caught, then crucified together on the same cross, he upon her. both nailed jointly. Any interest?

Of two lovers, caught, then crucified together on the same cross, he upon her. both nailed jointly. Any interest?

NO flogging, as they need to last forever in their "lover's embrace" of death?

NO flogging, as they need to last forever in their "lover's embrace" of death?

I think, erotic, and nasty?

for sure would be a great start:rolleyes: and y'll receive flower1from Amsterdam (holland):D blush.gif and a BIG HUGE

hmmmmm

Attachments

• Cross Raped 2.png
    Cross Raped 2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 206
  • Crossed Sisters.png
    Crossed Sisters.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
Then, if I give my script, artists can enhance it?

Then, if I give my script, artists can enhance it?

I want fury and passion in it?

I'm writing my story, who do I need to upload it to when done?

I'm writing now, with nipple clamps on.....

I suppose I'm the ONLY one that thinks I oozzz sex? (While nailed?)

I'm writing now.....

I like the second pic. Being nailed sole to sole would be hot.

This is a male to female cruxifiction, face to face, nailed together!

Writing it as we speak?

I KNOW how to make men spurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused::rolleyes::D

First rough done,,,,interested?

Rough draft done, now upload?

I like the idea, I hadn't ever thought of a couple together on the cross. I threw this image together to demonstrate on possible way of doing this. I think youwere saying him on her, but I couldn't help thinking of her on him. If you would like I could probably come up with a pic or two to match your story. (Better Quality of course)

Attachments

• TogetherForever01.jpg
    TogetherForever01.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 181
I like the idea, I hadn't ever thought of a couple together on the cross. I threw this image together to demonstrate on possible way of doing this. I think youwere saying him on her, but I couldn't help thinking of her on him. If you would like I could probably come up with a pic or two to match your story. (Better Quality of course)
Female refrusde crucified, (Damn you are good!)

You need constructive criticism of what? I haven't seen anything yet. Are you going to post at least the first paragraph?
waiting:rolleyes:

I want the male, crucified against the female, face to face! Hence, my story.....

Male against the cross or Female against the cross? I will try to do it the way you like, I did it this way because it displayed the female better, but I can do it however.

Male against the cross or Female against the cross? I will try to do it the way you like, I did it this way because it displayed the female better, but I can do it however.
:D

Back
Top Bottom