Impalations: Not From This World

Go to CruxDreams.com
Her feet are restrained in all 4 devices!

I meant that she could be hung from the hook (#1) with the small spreader ( as in the original pic) on her ankles, and her feet soles could be slightly burned with a torch to make her dance and sing.

Choice # 5: The Saddle

The victim will be raised from her arms and repeatedly dropped onto the steel dildo attached to the saddle.

That's very damaging to the lady.
If there were some mechanic implement to make her ride in some backwards, mocking posture...
Perhaps a "horse" which has sharp "backbone", but not sharp enough to draw blood, and she is seated facing backwards, her arms tied to the neck forcing all the weight on the most sensitive parts.

Don't we want to damage her? ;)

We do want! But we also do not want her to expire too soon.

Her case must also serve as a lesson to other women of the city, so that they would be faithful.

Come on everyone, vote on what torture device should be used above! Let's count the votes by Saturday, Oct. 7th
If you want votes, why not create a poll?
Also, I'm no help to you. I was thinking of just getting her to do more adultery. :rolleyes::devil:

If you want votes, why not create a poll?
Also, I'm no help to you. I was thinking of just getting her to do more adultery. :rolleyes::devil:
NO, no, no.... I hate polls. Adultery is cool... you can hang or crucify her for that...

T

My vote would be the saddle......for either sex.....arms strapped high, ass filled and sex organs available. Allows for the pleading and moans to be enjoyed, the body for fun and the mouth for interesting use.

Come on everyone, vote on what torture device should be used above!

If you'd like us to create a poll,
I could copy the posts with the thumbnails of the choices into a new thread,
and set up a poll in it. Would your question be the same as in your post #60?
Ok everyone, a little fun! This poor girl has been convicted of adultery. She has arrived at the dungeon where she is to be "purified" before she is executed (by impalement of course). Your task is to decide how she will be dealt with. Below are a set of pictures showing the devices in the dungeon. The one that receives the most "likes" by October 4th will be the one chosen for the beginning of this girl's torture. Have Fun!

Back
Top Bottom