Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few not-so-funny jokes and some inappropriate songs led the bard Viola straight be impaled.

And after half an hour of torture she was ready to admit to everything, with treason and spying

too_late

Attachments

• Viola impaled 1.jpg
    Viola impaled 1.jpg
    874.8 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Viola impaled 2.jpg
    Viola impaled 2.jpg
    842.1 KB · Views: 1,232
Bits and pieces

impaleDSC_6184-web.jpg 7ba5db5e17017c0925ff948b83c4a062--halloween-prop-halloween-projects.jpg staketumblr_ot3f8w7eaQ1vf86pdo1_1280.jpg hegre10151311_big.jpg 1cf95e2bffbb3025a30592c3e60d142e.jpg

I agree the first 2 are a bit too realistic. Fantasy is the way for me even if it's not nessacarily accurate. Not really into gore or actual inflicted violence. Even if i do fantasise about it.
In defense of the first, I think that it's done perfectly so that it's emotional but not realistic. It's cinematic in a way, brutal in terms of the fake blood, but the model is acting during the shoot. Also, the eyeliner makes it work.

I'm sorry if the pics upset anyone. To the best of my knowledge they are props, not real life. There are some amazing props out there on the web, in this case by 3dhorrordolls.
https://www.instagram.com/3dhorrordolls/
https://www.facebook.com/3dhorrordolls-386505318042636/
View attachment 545738
Well, I wasn't really upset, just not too keen on the first two.:eek:
I tend to go for the beauty of the female form on the cross, even though I know that in reality it was (is?) a horrible way to die.

Well, I wasn't really upset, just not too keen on the first two.:eek:
I tend to go for the beauty of the female form on the cross, even though I know that in reality it was (is?) a horrible way to die.

There’s something beautifully dehumanizing about it. It’s not as attractive to me to have this a faceless nameless victim, but know who the woman is, what her hopes and dreams are, what does she regret, what are her plans for the next day, who does she love and who loves her, and then at the end of her story she gets this. I think this is the Edward stark in “GOT” effect, where this is the main character, therefore they can only have a heroic noble death.

Discussion anyone?

There’s something beautifully dehumanizing about it. It’s not as attractive to me to have this a faceless nameless victim, but know who the woman is, what her hopes and dreams are, what does she regret, what are her plans for the next day, who does she love and who loves her, and then at the end of her story she gets this. I think this is the Edward stark in “GOT” effect, where this is the main character, therefore they can only have a heroic noble death.

Discussion anyone?
Probably someone hanging two weeks dead on a cross will look similarly.
It is not only interesting to know who she was, but also how she meets her fate. Did she got executed judicially, or a victim of a looting army? Was she guilty, even evil, or innocent?
The discovery of her decaying body by a relative or a friend could be the beginning of a story of revenge, or a search for answers, which could ultimately end badly for the main character too.

Back
Top Bottom