Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just my two cents:
Quoom without any doubt is very talented but his modus operandi of stopping the development of an exciting story and suddenly beginning another story (apparently just because he bought some new cool environmental or prop) - it is so infuriating in my opinion. He has so many cool stories but most of them are unfinished. I subscribe to his site once or perhaps twice a year just to find out that he has began two new stories on the organized crime and three on a south american junta and already abandoned four of them.

This story ends with the best part, and leaves me wanting to see a lot more. It looks like Quoom simply stopped making the comic right in the middle, so unfortunate.

I greatly appreciate the remark that I may be his successor! WOW! Thank you. I'm not sure that I can truly match his works. To be honest, I'm more of a "get right to the point" kind of renderer. I find myself scrolling through much of Quoom's comics looking for the parts that excite me. I think one of his best works is Zenobia, right up to where he lights them on fire... then he loses me.

I'll post some new pics soon. Sorry for the advertising, but if you haven't checked out my site, please take a look. I just added the full "Trolls" comic to the site and there are 1000's of pics in over 30 comics. They range from sci fi, modern, to medieval and fantasy.

The thing is that in Quoom's stories the victims are seen suffering without any wording. You had managed to grasp it quite early (hope I am not giving you bad eye here) and your comics begin to be more realistic than his. He is still using v4 afaik.
I personally don't like much blood in comics but I like to see real suffering, which doesn't necessarily has to be from real pain, perhaps the anticipation of pain.

Your alien comics are also very good, BTW. Would be happy to see some nubile girl get abducted by lusty aliens for food (and food play naturally).

As colinmc correctly pointed out, this is from the end of a 2005 story, "Vikings." It is one of the last pics in the story where they lower her down a wall and secure her onto an "appropriately" saddled pony. The scene comprises the final 16 pics from a 166 pic story. Because of the age and the relatively small number of pics in relation to the entire story, I'm going to post them. Besides, they have almost certainly been posted before.

In return I'll give Quoom some accolades and free advertising regarding the genius of his imagination.
1) Note the roping. If she tries to raise herself by extending her lower legs, the rope will simply tighten around her thighs, preventing her from doing so.
2) Note the shape of the blades on the phallus, easy on, HELL off!
3) If anyone has ever ridden a horse, think of what she is in store for! Walk...trot...canter..... Ouch!

Quoom really could and should have amplified on all of this. I can't help but think what we'd be in store for if he "remastered" some of his prior stories.

Hope this inspires you NFTW. You are truly Quoom's successor in many ways! :beer-toast1:

View attachment 792759 View attachment 792760 View attachment 792761 View attachment 792763 View attachment 792764 View attachment 792765

I took note of the direction of those spikes as well. As terrible as her ride will be, the dismount will be unbearable.

Stages of impaling. Good artist !

Attachments

• rrtF0B814A.jpg
    rrtF0B814A.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 769
  • rrt02C82F1.jpg
    rrt02C82F1.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 742
  • rrt36CB92E.jpg
    rrt36CB92E.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 735
  • rrrF2B4251.jpg
    rrrF2B4251.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 702
  • rrrC7A9B79.jpg
    rrrC7A9B79.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 704
  • rD4DA085.jpg
    rD4DA085.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 695
  • rE5F17A0.jpg
    rE5F17A0.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 742
  • r9B4F7AD.jpg
    r9B4F7AD.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 771
Specially for Tomthestagman ! And by the way, the artist's name is M_Palmeri.

Attachments

• 3ppp7905A6.jpg
    3ppp7905A6.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 680
  • 6ppp936240.jpg
    6ppp936240.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 672
  • 7pppC7B69C.jpg
    7pppC7B69C.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 700
  • 8pppA340C7.jpg
    8pppA340C7.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 693
  • 4ppp4A5686.jpg
    4ppp4A5686.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1,016
Some time ago I did one of my Male vs Female daeth fights which ended in a rather brutal impalation...

Maximus The Ruthless (one of my many fantasy alter ego) is challenged by an arrogant amazon... as others before her, she is defeated by Maximus, who, not satisfied with his victory, wants to satiate his evil instincts...

Maximus walks around and stands in front of her crawling body. She arches her back to gaze up at him, this time in contempt and disgust. Victoria thinks to herself that there must be a way to defeat him...
viclus61.jpgviclus62.jpg
"Let's fight again, Maximus. Without weapons. Just you and - " he kicks her hard across the chin. Crack! She flips over to her back, out cold.
viclus63.jpgviclus64.jpgviclus65.jpg

Maximus picks Victoria up, her incredibly athletic body on full display draped over his powerful arms. He walks her over to her final destination as she sleeps.
viclus66.jpgviclus67.jpg

...He lifts her up over the blade.
viclus68.jpg

Victoria then has the rudest- and final- awakening of her life. As a blade enters her rectum she doesn't know where she is and gasps in shock.
viclus70.jpg

It goes deeper and her muscles all tense, her arms flapping wildly beside her.
viclus71.jpg

Sliding further, she finally looks down and sees him. It all comes rushing back. "Oh. My. God." she thinks in her mind as she cannot believe what is happening. Pure pain and terror begins to take over as she looks again to the sky.
viclus72.jpgviclus74.jpg
"AAUUUNNNNGGGGGH," she lets out a deep, gutteral grunt, and she thinks what the fuck is happening in side of her. At this point the feeling is more overwhelming and confusing than it is painful, but she has no time to process.
viclus75.jpgviclus76.jpgviclus77.jpg

When she came to, she again was forgetting where she was until she saw it, or was it them? A long blade seeming to reach up to the sky in front of her, behind it Maximus grinning with intense sexual desire. Where was this blade coming from? What was this tight, stuck feeling in her body? Why were her hands shaking? Her slack-jawed mouth was agape in disbelief.

viclus78.jpgviclus79.jpg

Her conscious contemplation of what was happening didn't last long. As she was losing copious amounts of blood, Maximus began fucking her, a little blood spraying out of her mouth with each thrust.
viclus80.jpg

As she looked yet again to the sky, she didn't understand why she couldn't move her body and her arms flailed wildly at her sides.
viclus81.jpg

Then, like someone removed her batteries, Victoria's body suddenly relaxed and her arms dropped liked dead weight to her sides. The last thing to relax was her tensed neck as her head lolled to the side. Maximus found himself appreciating how oddly well-kempt her hair looked in this moment. As Victoria emitted her final death rattle in the battle she thought would be hers, Maximus ejaculated a massive load of victory into her body.
viclus82.jpgviclus83.jpg

He stepped away, looked at her one last time, and then walked off.
viclus84.jpgviclus86.jpg

When she came to, she again was forgetting where she was until she saw it, or was it them? A long blade seeming to reach up to the sky in front of her, behind it Maximus grinning with intense sexual desire. Where was this blade coming from? What was this tight, stuck feeling in her body? Why were her hands shaking? Her slack-jawed mouth was agape in disbelief.

View attachment 798887View attachment 798889

Her conscious contemplation of what was happening didn't last long. As she was losing copious amounts of blood, Maximus began fucking her, a little blood spraying out of her mouth with each thrust.
View attachment 798890

As she looked yet again to the sky, she didn't understand why she couldn't move her body and her arms flailed wildly at her sides.
View attachment 798891

Then, like someone removed her batteries, Victoria's body suddenly relaxed and her arms dropped liked dead weight to her sides. The last thing to relax was her tensed neck as her head lolled to the side. Maximus found himself appreciating how oddly well-kempt her hair looked in this moment. As Victoria emitted her final death rattle in the battle she thought would be hers, Maximus ejaculated a massive load of victory into her body.
View attachment 798892View attachment 798893

He stepped away, looked at her one last time, and then walked off.
View attachment 798895View attachment 798896
Great series of pics!

I really love the blood effects too - they look amazing!

Only one thing - that guy is fairly well-endowed, so he needs to be really careful fucking her otherwise he'll catch the end of his cock on the edge of that blade as he thrusts deeply...
That could really spoil his day...

Great series of pics!

I really love the blood effects too - they look amazing!

Only one thing - that guy is fairly well-endowed, so he needs to be really careful fucking her otherwise he'll catch the end of his cock on the edge of that blade as he thrusts deeply...
That could really spoil his day...

... I think the danger of cut his pride in two make the fuck muh more exciting for him ! :devil: :devil:

Back
Top Bottom