46.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,262
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,709
Did this really happen? I am imagining myself being got ready for impaling. I would be so frightened! And there are so many more pages to look at!
Yep. I've been to a castle in the Balkans where I had to battle against getting a hard on in public as a rather lovely young local lady explained how the turks had once invaded and impaled the castles inhabitants (including the rulers daughters!) along the very rampart we were stood on

I remember thinking how they probably looked a bit like her.

These pics are from "Lucifera" very famous italian fumetto, and these pages are from issue 17, also translated in French, Dutch and German; you can download the entire issue, in variuos translations, here:
https://vintagecomix.blogspot.com (just use the incorporated search engine writing Lucifera 17 )

Anyway, Faust falsely indicate to executers another girl instead of Lucifera, and this poor, innocent, girl is wrongly impaled.
But, sadly, the impaling itself is not shown, we read only the agonizing scream.

These pics are from "Lucifera" very famous italian fumetto, and these pages are from issue 17, also translated in French, Dutch and German; you can download the entire issue, in variuos translations, here:
https://vintagecomix.blogspot.com (just use the incorporated search engine writing Lucifera 17 )

Anyway, Faust falsely indicate to executers another girl instead of Lucifera, and this poor, innocent, girl is wrongly impaled.
But, sadly, the impaling itself is not shown, we read only the agonizing scream.
Thank you very much! I'll take a look.

This looks like a Russian work. I like this picture. Where did you find it?
This drawing is from the book of historical detectives by Valentin Lavrov. There are other drawings from the life of Russia during the times of Tsar Peter the Great and Ivan the Terrible.

This drawing is from the book of historical detectives by Valentin Lavrov. There are other drawings from the life of Russia during the times of Tsar Peter the Great and Ivan the Terrible.
Thank you very much!

Thank you very much! Although I do not know Russian, but the google translation was good enough to make me understand most of the content of that article, worth collectible article!

I thought I would post a pic just to let you know I'm still around. LOL

Working on the finale of "Sydni and the Dungeon" for my webpage http://notfromthisworld.eroticillusions.com

It is a huge set, bigger than anything I've ever done! It's set up has been crazy.

This is just a simple render that I was messing with today, hope you enjoy.

NFTW

Attachments

• Sacrifices.jpg
    Sacrifices.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 1,223
Back
Top Bottom