Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jucundus do you have a place where I can find all of your images on the site?

I don't have a central image stash on this forum. You could try to use the forum search function. Also, not much of my stuff actually ends up here, because people seem to be somewhat reserved about giving feedback -with some highly appreciated exceptions !

holy crap, that image is amazing. it made me cross my legs a bit for sure.

Now THAT is a big compliment, thanks a lot!

I don't have a central image stash on this forum. You could try to use the forum search function. Also, not much of my stuff actually ends up here, because people seem to be somewhat reserved about giving feedback -with some highly appreciated exceptions !

I’m gonna be real with you. I have no feedback to give. There’s not a single thing wrong with any of your images, except that I want to see more. Like I was considering questioning your use of soft focus on the foreground figure leaving the two other girls as somewhat blurred, because I wanted to see the leftmost girl a bit clearer. But of course, the focus works really well to draw the eye to the center of the frame and the agony of the central girl. So, thinking about it, what I really wanted to see was another view of the same scene, with the left girl as the central figure. I wanted more. So again, not much of a critique. The only only stuff I would add would be personal preference stuff, like longer hair. Please don’t stop what you are doing, you are perhaps the best at it.

I’m gonna be real with you. I have no feedback to give. There’s not a single thing wrong with any of your images, except that I want to see more. Like I was considering questioning your use of soft focus on the foreground figure leaving the two other girls as somewhat blurred, because I wanted to see the leftmost girl a bit clearer. But of course, the focus works really well to draw the eye to the center of the frame and the agony of the central girl. So, thinking about it, what I really wanted to see was another view of the same scene, with the left girl as the central figure. I wanted more. So again, not much of a critique. The only only stuff I would add would be personal preference stuff, like longer hair. Please don’t stop what you are doing, you are perhaps the best at it.
Agreed, it’s hard to find anything to say apart from “amazing, brilliant, more like this, please!” (Which I’m happy to say...) I think @jucundus is treasured more than he knows :D

Here is an image I made that fits into this venerable thread, I hope you like it.
Joins in on the applause :applaudit:
Good stuff!!!!

Here is an image I made that fits into this venerable thread, I hope you like it.

View attachment 857612
What can we say more than put a "like" , excepted perhaps, with longer hairs like mp5 said, that I could be "happy" to take her place and that you could be so mush ravished to contemplate me into my long agony ...
What else than to live your pic ?! :rolleyes:

What can we say more than put a "like" , excepted perhaps, with longer hairs like mp5 said, that I could be "happy" to take her place and that you could be so mush ravished to contemplate me into my long agony ...
What else than to live your pic ?! :rolleyes:

I'm contemplating, Messa, I'm contemplating :)

Here's an elaborate one from the 2006 archive, I decided that it was more impaling than crux. Why is she being tortured by those weird blue things???? Japanese.

anime-impale-o-crux.jpg

Back
Top Bottom