Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com

The execution started... three days ago... the warrior rebel queen was displaying a real fighting spirit... she was well known for that. It is probably why the judges prefered the impalement as a answer to her rebellion...
View attachment 449935
Great pictures, but yes, please do post thumbnails.
To save our site-owner having to pay for excess usage,
to save members with slow or expensive connections their time or money.
Thank Your!
;)

I tried this time. But I have not found out how to post a thumbnail from an external image URL. Can you tell me how to do that?
I do it by first downloading the image to my computer then uploading it onto CF using the Upload a File button at the bottom of the writing window, then choosing the thumbnail option over the full size option.

That's the way. If you're inserting from an external url, it doesn't affect our site usage and costs,
but it can still be a problem for members with slow or expensive connections,
and thumbnails can only be viewed by registered members, which is the way it should be.
I do like Barbaria, often I download a pic to my computer, upload it here,
then immediately delete it from my hard disk.

But this way I cannot change it afterwards. Those manips are all "originals" made by me in photoshop. I want to be able to update/replace them on the original server. If I upload a copy to cruxforums.com I cannot change it afterwards.

So, would you prefer to have those external images linked in your forum or would you rather not have them at all?

But this way I cannot change it afterwards. Those manips are all "originals" made by me in photoshop. I want to be able to update/replace them on the original server. If I upload a copy to cruxforums.com I cannot change it afterwards.

So, would you prefer to have those external images linked in your forum or would you rather not have them at all?
Okay, I think I see your point. Yes, please go on posting.

Yes you can... I do it all the time and the stuff on my computer stays there for future use/updates...

Impale video by Dolcett.

Attachments

• DOLCETT.avi
    5.3 MB · Views: 14,507
Middle ages impalement.

Attachments

• MIDDLE_all.avi
    4.7 MB · Views: 14,558
Back
Top Bottom