Impalement At A Bdsm Session

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eva

Ideally the end of the pole would not be too sharp or your end would come too quickly and painlessly. I do like the idea suggested in the questionnaire of having a heater built in which could cauterise as well as increase suffering. It would be a tragedy if the impalee simply died immediately as if from a spear thrust - without anguish, suffering, pain, horror and without treating the onlookers to the delicious dance of the damned. One could imagine a new major betting event where a couple were both impaled analy and bets placed on first death, rate of insertion etc etc. I guess there wouldn't be much use for form books though!!!

Eva

Ideally the end of the pole would not be too sharp or your end would come too quickly and painlessly. I do like the idea suggested in the questionnaire of having a heater built in which could cauterise as well as increase suffering. It would be a tragedy if the impalee simply died immediately as if from a spear thrust - without anguish, suffering, pain, horror and without treating the onlookers to the delicious dance of the damned. One could imagine a new major betting event where a couple were both impaled analy and bets placed on first death, rate of insertion etc etc. I guess there wouldn't be much use for form books though!!!
One could only hope to lose the bet and be the last one in that race! The idea of cauterization with hot irons has always taunted me... a really hot love making ...

Eva

I have tied a woman inverted with her legs apart and dripped hot wax between her legs. The sound of hot wax meeting hot pussy juice produces a delightful hiss just before the delicious sounds of her cries of pain/pleasure and her struggles. I'm sure in your case they would be to ensure enough wax reached your hard erect swolen throbbing clitoris.

I would love to tie you and menace your cunt with a hot iron.I'd explain that humiliating yourself by peeing on it was allowed to cool the metal. ..but I can be very patient, you would be hanging upside down on an X cross so your pee would run over your breasts and face.

Mmmmmmk. Wish you were here!!!

Peter

Dear, dearest Peter,

Are you aware that you’re a provocateur?

Do you have any idea of what your words can do to someone like me?

Your red hot iron rod or mine?

xoxo

eva

Note: Carnauba wax please, it has the highest melting point of all of natural waxes, just below first degree burns and very, veryyy painful! And please don’t forget to use duct tape to keep my cunt’s lips open so some wax can penetrate the cunt’s vestibule.

I prefer to use bulldog clips on the labia, attached to strings duct taped or tied to thighs. It's more painful and demeaning. Bulldog clips on nipplrs are nice too. Tell me, what do you do when you read such provocative text...I know where one of my hands is when I chat with you!!! X

Eva
How does one obtain bdsm-suitable carnauba wax please? I'm dying to experiment, on my penis' glans and on a willing vulva!
P x

Eva
I am delighted that my words affect you so! Please push it in very very deep and call out my name as you cum. I will call out yours as my back arches and I jet my seed - I so wish it were inside your body... I think mouth, vagina, anus then between your breasts, then collapse!
Xxxx

I'd love to fuck you while you were crucified, twisting and biting your nipples for extra pain/pkeasure and fisting the opening that did not have my cock in it... then watching my spunk run down your thighs, perhaps mixed with a little blood where I had abused your other hole. Your head hung in exhaustion and shame that you had enjoyed the abuse
X

Eva
I am delighted that my words affect you so! Please push it in very very deep and call out my name as you cum. I will call out yours as my back arches and I jet my seed - I so wish it were inside your body... I think mouth, vagina, anus then between your breasts, then collapse!
Xxxx

That much stamina? Wowww!!

I'd love to fuck you while you were crucified, twisting and biting your nipples for extra pain/pkeasure and fisting the opening that did not have my cock in it... then watching my spunk run down your thighs, perhaps mixed with a little blood where I had abused your other hole. Your head hung in exhaustion and shame that you had enjoyed the abuse
X

Please leave me some room to enjoy the cornu that you'll attach to sedile

Eva
Xxxx

On of the finest carvings I ever seen ... from Papua New Guinea, now kept in it own felt lined box from where it is only taken out for polishing with some natural organically produced liquids. . .

Back
Top Bottom