Impalement devices in indian temples

Go to CruxDreams.com
I need some encouragement by way of detailed feedback....like apply in ur mind whatever i am telling, imagine them and reply with wat u feel... That way even more deep stuff will come out of my imagination. One way conversation reduces that interest

Wow the newcomer gets it. Too many of the lurkers on this board just don't get involved in an intellectual way. "More posts like this!" or fitting the "like" button ain't a conversation or substantive feedback.

As to the feedback, I'd say impaling falls in my tops 5 (crux and BATS being 1 & 1A). As to where you can go with your fantasies considering parts of the Indian sub-continent swung back and forth between Hindu, Muslim and Sikh rulers you can always have the "new" rulers intimidating the conquered by mass impaling and then when the conquered get back on top the repay the favor.

Despite being raised RC (thus my introduction to crux was in a Church) and there has always been a lot of religious tension that has led to persecution I tend to not find that sort of fantasy of interest to me. I'm pretty convinced that many more people died for old fashion reasons like oppression and petty crime than actually died due to religious persecution. While it's hands aren't clean I sometimes feel religion to often takes the blame for us not wanting to admit we are a particularly nasty species with technology.

With that said I think an imaginative person can easily create a mental image based on your descriptions.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom