Importance of how to crucify

Go to CruxDreams.com

voyeurjerome

Assistant executioner
The way to crucify the person is very important. It is necessary that she dance long on the cross. Crucifixion causes horrible cramps and death through slow asphyxiation. The arms should be nailed to make a "V" and not a "T" and especially the legs should be folded and feet nailed no more than 50 centimeters under the buttocks, so as to allow a wide movement.
The "dance of the cross" must be very long and very painful. If the limbs are too tight this will shorten the time of life on the cross.

I rarely make comments anymore, but ...

The V is certainly correct!

After extended and hanging ... the feet should be nailed with the heels level with the back of the knees.

Cramps are insured.

A cornu or whatever was fashioned, was or was not placed.

Prolonging the pain was the main concern!

Struggling and shifting ... it all depends on how long.

0D3FCD4E-24E4-4A28-B04C-11B6CAB8BA2F.jpeg

After extended and hanging ... the feet should be nailed with the heels level with the back of the knees.

Cramps are insured.

View attachment 750195
Little Siss crucified in front of the "Grand Canyon" , a pic by Messa ... :very_hot::rolleyes:

Attachments

• grand-canyon.jpg
    grand-canyon.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 467

Cramps are insured.

View attachment 750195

The voice of experience. ;)

cruxForums has missed your comments and poetry. Good to see
you chiming in again!!! :p

In a real crucifixion, the V position is the best one, for the punishment purpose.
Iconographically, i like both, and also X position...

Or even a almost "+" position, with arms a bit lower than shoulders(even if tecnically isn't a real crucifiction)

My ideal choice is a T / + position and a foot support for first, with a proud and strong victim who can talk and react.
Then, give her a higher position, untill she slips down in a Y position, struggling and dancing...

But when the victim is exausted and close to death, give her a new position, with a seat (a classic cornu, a simple wood stump or, as i like, a second orizzontal bar to bound her spread thighs) and a T arms position, tying them to the cross, so she, even strenghtless and half-unconscoius, can still breath and survive...

When I read the title "Importance of How to Crucify", I thought it was about us individuals who like to do it over and over. A lot of what I read here was how to make someone suffer until dead. Speaking for us "up and downers", I can agree on most of the methods described here. You want to hang with your arms at about a 45 degree angle, your legs bent, and your feet attached to the stipes, toes pointed down. Of course, safety is most important, you want a secure, steady cross, ropes you can get out of if you're a do-it-yourselfer, or a reliable trustworthy partner. If you have a partner, or you're in a group, you need a Safe Word. Words like STOP or MERCY shouldn't be used, as they could be confused for "roll playing". Enjoy yourself. That's important too, you do it because you like it.

I probably wouldn't bend the knees that much. They definitely shouldn't be straight, but you only need a little bit of bend in order to enable the dance.
My problem is seeing the "banana" form. I see this mainly in the case of females, so i think it should be secured, that the death dance is up and down and not back and forth. However, I have no personal experience, so the "real ones" may explain what I should have to see!

Banana: banana.jpg

not Banana: notbanana.jpg

My problem is seeing the "banana" form. I see this mainly in the case of females, so i think it should be secured, that the death dance is up and down and not back and forth. However, I have no personal experience, so the "real ones" may explain what I should have to see!

Banana: View attachment 1297452

not Banana: View attachment 1297453
Does this help?
ZlP9sCKZqh-3174580562.png
And, of course, there's His faithful follower, the Apostle Marshmallow.

Back
Top Bottom