Importance of how to crucify

Go to CruxDreams.com
@dfg42

I think the banana form is hot. It is a painful position and it reveals desperation to escape the cross and cannot be maintained for long, not to mention it forces the breasts and pussy out. I think there should be enough room for the victim to dance with a variety of positions. It adds to the turmoil, exhaustion, and agony. Though someone earlier mentioned providing a seat of some kind after the victim has gotten tired, to prolong their life.

@dfg42

I think the banana form is hot. It is a painful position and it reveals desperation to escape the cross and cannot be maintained for long, not to mention it forces the breasts and pussy out. I think there should be enough room for the victim to dance with a variety of positions. It adds to the turmoil, exhaustion, and agony. Though someone earlier mentioned providing a seat of some kind after the victim has gotten tired, to prolong their life.
Might get some pain due to the backbend, so girls, better doing some yoga in the morning in the case you plan a crucification this day:

EX-Cb_9VcAEY-gK-1.jpg

Tried it and didn't like it. Pain was excruciating. I don't recommend it, unless you're some hard-core masochist.
But it seems more confourtable and condemned can suport it longer. And If nailed, with two nails can be enough and more easy. What Would be the rigth position?. I give one of my pics in a ladder as example

Attachments

• 1FF1F8A3-1B06-4341-912B-961D059ABF13.jpeg
    1FF1F8A3-1B06-4341-912B-961D059ABF13.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 85
But it seems more confourtable and condemned can suport it longer. And If nailed, with two nails can be enough and more easy. What Would be the rigth position?. I give one of my pics in a ladder as example
Well, Iuiu, you appear to be standing on the floor or a footrest (suppedaneum). When your feet are tied to the vertical post (stipes), the full weight of your body is on your arms over the top of the horizontal beam (patibulum), and the sharp right angles of the lumber press into your biceps. Your arms are tied behind the patibulum, and you can't get relief.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 109
I recognize your image is much more uncomfortable and painful than mine of course.what Would be the ideal pose for you in this form of crucifixion?
Mt favorite position is the traditional "T" cross (crux commissa), with arms in the front at about a 45 degree angle, legs bent, and feet attached to the stipes, toes pointed down. I could go a couple of hours this way.

Attachments

• 1670445825954.jpeg
    1670445825954.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Mt favorite position is the traditional "T" cross (crux commissa), with arms in the front at about a 45 degree angle, legs bent, and feet attached to the stipes, toes pointed down. I could go a couple of hours this way.
2 hours in this position is a long time. You’re fit. In my ladder I could resist 1 hours and 20 min. At last I was forced to cum, and for a man, after cum is very hard, atrocious

Back
Top Bottom