Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jeffery has too be the worst lawyer in the world . I' m starting too feel sorry for Barb, the dumbest guy on the planet is in charge of her defense .
Is Barb finally softening towards Amanda,realising that any slight hope of salvation lies with either Frost or Amanda?
Has the penny dropped that her lawyer Jeffrey is about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest?
Hey now! Let's be fair to Jeffrey Hodges, Esq. How much has Barbara paid for his services (and those of Amanda, whom Barb constantly derides)? Nada! Free legal advice is worth every penny you pay for it!

PrPr definitely has something up his sleeve here, and it bodes ill for sweet little Amanda and that, in turn, is likely bad news for me! Will she make it with those papers on time? Did they sneak-drop drugs in her purse? Will Lieutenant Rogers die of a coronary because of his obesity? Is it always that hot and humid in Singapore? Stay tuned, dear followers. There’s always Moore to come from PrPr’s verbose scribblings!
Well, I'm just hoping that Amanda refuses to go out for a drink...and more! with that fat pig, Rogers. The thought of him getting his greasy hands on her pure body just makes me sick. That would be too much of a sacrifice for a sweet little thing like Amanda! She should just tell him no and save herself for Jeffrey! No brief, no stupid client is worth that kind of gross thing!

Well, I'm just hoping that Amanda refuses to go out for a drink...and more! with that fat pig, Rogers. The thought of him getting his greasy hands on her pure body just makes me sick. That would be too much of a sacrifice for a sweet little thing like Amanda! She should just tell him no and save herself for Jeffrey! No brief, no stupid client is worth that kind of gross thing!
If he is successful with Chunhua,Jeffrey still needs to conserve his strength for when Josephine needs him to perform,so perhaps he should give Amanda a miss!

I think you guys need to cut sweet little Amanda some slack here. Why, you say. Yes, I hear that collective derisive chorus out there. Well because she admires me and sympathizes with me, that’s why.

Sure, I know she’s short, small-breasted and has a bubble butt, quite unlike my far more desirable tight little. And, I know she’s a former cheerleader, which I would normally say is a sure disqualifier.

But, as I said, she admires me for my brains and my values. Who else on cf does that, I ask you?

Moreover, she holds my life in her pudgy little hands, and if she doesn’t deliver those papers by noon I’m going to kill her!

Tiga Puluh Sembilan

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:18 AM

Amanda turned back to Jiang, who still blocked her way. “Excuse me.”
“We’ll let you go, Miss Jones. But before you leave, just humor us with one thing. Let us search your purse, just to show you’re clean. It's our job, you know.” He said with a sly smile.
“Why, I, no. You have no right!”
“We do have the right. CNB agents may search a person’s belongings, their home, even their person, without a warrant, just on suspicion. Now, unless you want to be charged with resisting a CNB officer, hand over your purse.”
“Do it, slut!” said Jimmy, pulling out his cell phone.
With no alternative and nothing to hide, Amanda reluctantly slipped the chain off her shoulder and handed the purse to Jiang. She had to hurry!

“We do this for your protection,” said Jimmy, pointing the phone camera at Amanda. “This is being recorded at 11:19 AM, Monday, April 1st in Parliament Square. CNB officers Jiang and Rogers have detained Amanda Jones for suspicious behavior. She has voluntarily agreed to have her purse searched as a precaution. Is that correct, Miss Jones?”
“Yes,” she answered tentatively, while noticing that he seemed to be pointing the camera down her blouse.
“And this is your purse. I’m filming now. It is zipped shut and has not been out of your possession?”
“Yes, of course. Please get on with it.” Her heart was beating in her ears as the minutes slipped by.
“Please unzip it and hold it open for inspection.” She did so.
“Constable Jiang, examine the contents.” While Rogers continued recording the whole incident, Jiang gingerly felt around inside the small purse. “What is this?” he said and lifted his hand slowly, two fingers holding a plastic bag containing white powder.
“Oh My God! That’s not mine! Where could it have come from? It is not mine.”
“It was in your purse, Miss Jones.” In the unwavering view of the phone camera, Jiang opened the bag, licked his finger and stuck it in. He licked the tiny amount off, scrunched his face and pronounced, “Cocaine.”
“No! No! No,” cried Amanda. “It can’t be! Must get to the Court. I’ve papers for Miss Moore!”
“That’s your hurry?” said Jimmy. “Well, Barbara Moore will have to wait. You have been found in possession of cocaine. By the looks of it, there may enough there for a charge of dealing. That carries the most serious consequences in Singapore. You are going to have to come to the Bureau headquarters for questioning.”
“Oh, please! I can’t take that long. Can’t you ask me the questions here?”

Both men looked at the petite woman, begging them. Her excited breathing caused her chest to rise and fall enticingly within her thin blouse.
“We would need to have some privacy,” he winked to Jiang.
“No interruptions, Miss Jones,” Jiang said, hooking his finger on the collar of her blouse to look down at her small firm tits. “That way, we can get you on your way as soon as possible.”
“Assuming, that is, that you cooperate,” said Rogers in a low tone, while stroking his hand on her thinly clad hip. He brought his face very close to her’s and whispered, “You will cooperate to speed things up, won’t you. Miss Jones?” He punctuated his question with a pinch or her asscheek.
God! these disgusting me wanted to feel her up, Amanda realized. It was probably the most revolting idea she’d ever heard. But, she had to get to the courthouse.
“I…I’ll cooperate. If we can just make it fast.”
“It’s a deal then, slut,” said Jimmy. He looked around the Square. Twenty yards to the west was a public men’s room. Perfect for ‘private questioning,’ he thought. We’ll have some fun with the bitch and then let her go. He knew that no one complains about CNB questioning. They know It would only get worse.

A little way across the Square, two uniformed Parliamentary Guards were patrolling. Parliament Square was one of the most intensely policed spaces in all of low-crime Singapore. Although Parliamentary Guards wore elaborate uniforms to present a colorful display for tourists, they were an elite force, extensively trained in weapons and tactical combat. Separate from all other military and law enforcement agencies in Singapore, they were, in effect, a branch of the Parliament. Any infractions within the Parliament grounds were adjudicated in special Parliamentary courts, also separate from the civilian courts. They saw the two men stop a small, very young woman and seem to be intimidating her. After a few moments watching, they approached.

“Are these men bothering you, Miss?” the first one asked.
Before she could reply, Jimmy flashed his ID. “We have reason to suspect she’s dealing drugs. We are going to take her to the restrooms over there to question her in private. Is that OK with you, Constable?” He emphasized the man’s significantly lower rank.
All law enforcement in Singapore, even Parliamentary Guards, knew to defer to the CNB. These two junior constables were easily intimidated by these agents, especially a Lieutenant.
The first guard looked at Amanda’s pleading eyes regretfully.
“Sorry, Miss.” And then to Rogers, “Of course. Lieutenant. We will be glad to cooperate with the CNB.”
“Good," said Jimmy. “You two follow along and stand guard outside to ensure that we are not disturbed?”
“Yes, Sir.”

Jimmy and Jiang took an arm each and hurried Amanda to the facility.
Amanda looked around frantically to see a way out. The brief! She had to file the brief! In desperate gesture, she stared at the south end of the Square, in the direction of the US Embassy. Please, Jeffrey! He was so strong and so smart. Please just appear now and solve this whole horrible thing! But the Square was becoming filled with the lunchtime crowd
When they got to the restroom, Jimmy positioned the Guards at a distance outside of the entrances. “Remember, we are not to be disturbed no matter what you hear!”
“Of course, Lieutenant,” said the one of the Guards looking uncomfortable, though too scared to argue.
The two CNB agents cuffed Amanda’s hands behind her back. She looked pleadingly to the Guards, but they turned sheepishly away.
With her hands cuffed, both men felt free to grab feels. Zhi pinched her round ass while Jimmy took hold of a sweet little tit.
They both pulled her toward the facility. Amanda took one last desperate look across the Square. Mr. Hodges! Please be there! And…

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:26 AM

Jeffrey Hodges crossed the Elgin Bridge and turned right into Parliament Square. It would be a pleasant walk along the Singapore River past the Parliament Building and then on to the Marina area to meet Chunhua. He looked at his watch, 11.27 AM. Plenty of time to get to the restaurant by one. Thoughts of Chunhua were displaced as a vision of Amanda in her tight short skirt flashed in his mind. She should have delivered the briefs by now. He glanced north across the Square toward the Supreme Court Building. He caught himself scanning the space, hoping to see Amanda returning.
What was that he saw? Up in the Square.

Hold on a little longer, Amanda, dear. Don't let those disgusting men have their evil way with you! Fight for your precious unsullied honor! Help is on the way. Sgt. Jeffrey Preston of the Yukon! (Did I mention that Hodges mother is Canadian - he has duel citizenship).

Last edited:
Hold on a little longer, Amanda, dear. Don't let those disgusting men have their evil way with you! Fight for your precious unsullied honor! Help is on the way. Sgt. Jeffrey Preston of the Yukon! (Did I mention that Hodges mother is Canadian - he has duel citizenship).
For those too young to remember:

Back
Top Bottom