Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh Shit!!!!!! Here we go again :eek::eek::eek:
Tuesday Afternoon. Again apologies for the length. There is so much happening and so much to cover before Friday's caning!

Lima Puluh (50)

Deputy Director’s Office, Central Narcotics Bureau, Tuesday, 3:05 PM
Deputy Director of the CNB, Randy Williams, sat at his desk and looked across at Sergeant Hoa. Williams had sent the man to the locker room to clean up and change clothes, but he was still a sweaty mess and barely held back tears. God, thought Randy, between him and Rogers and Jiang, our personnel system needs an overhaul. To think, we once had a reputation for toughness. He made a mental note to bring it up with the Director.

“OK, OK, Sergeant. No damage done. We had no choice but to allow them full access to the office and files. I’m sorry you got in the middle and were blindsided.”
“Thank you, Sir. I did my best. But that Guards officer is insane! He threatened me. He is dangerous! He should be reported!”
This is the kind of man we expect to stand up to drug lords? “Yes, yes. That is not possible. Just relax and forget it ever happened. There is nothing in the files that will cause any trouble. Jimmy might have been a corrupt, lecherous, fat slob, but he knew how to cover his tracks and ours.”
“Yes, Sir. But the way that man treated me! I think…”
”Enough, Sergeant! Pull yourself together!” Randy raised his voice. God! What a whining weenie! “We have other work to do. Do we have somebody making our case?”
“Yes, Sir, two of our best.”
“I hope so! We need to ensure something positive comes out of this mess.”
“We’ll do our best, Deputy Director. You can count on us!”
God, now fawning! “I want it ready for the drug law magistrate to see by tomorrow at noon.”
“It will be, Sir.”
“Good, you can go.”
Well, at least I’ll have something positive to report, throught Randy as he picked up the phone and dialed a private number.

Parliament Square, Singapore, Tuesday, 3:15 PM
Frost and bin Ibrahim were walking towards Guards’ headquarters, when Musa took a call on his cell. When he hung up, he turned to Jack.
“Our forensics people have finished scanning the phones of Rogers and Jiang. They have a spliced together a single sequence of recordings from yesterday.”
“That should be engaging. Before or after our interview with Jiang?”
“After, the bastard has had it easy long enough!”

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday 3:17 PM
“Well, Miss Moore,” asked the Commandant, “was my friend, An, as charming as always?
Barbara shivered at the memory of the sadistic man who had methodically hurt and degraded her. However, she was afraid of insulting the Commandant’s friend.
“He was very charming. A real gentleman.”
Mamat laughed. “You are learning your place here, aren’t you? Too bad you won’t live long enough to benefit from the experience. An is the cruelest, most sadistic person I’ve ever met. You should count yourself lucky.” Barbara stared wide-eyed. Lucky? To have that monster hurt her like that?
“I gave his strict limits on what he could do to you. I need you in one piece for your caning in three days. Otherwise, he would have done things to you that are difficult for even me to contemplate!” Again Mamat laughed as Barb contemplated in horror what a “real” working over by the sadistic An might entail!

“Today will be easier. I have two older, fat businessmen who mostly want to fuck, not hurt. They will be thrilled to have a hot piece of ass like you. Please ensure they are satisfied. You will won’t you, whore?” He drove in the shame with his words.
"Yes, Sir."
When they are finished with you, we have the virgin son of a Cabinet Minister. His father asked for an experienced guide to properly introduce the boy to the wonders of sex. I guess he’s kind of a clueless nerd in High School. I’m sure you will perform the position as teacher above expectations.”
“Take the slut to the entertainment room. Miss Moore’s first clients are waiting anxiously.”

Observation Annex to Interrogation Room One, Guards Headquarters, Tuesday, 4:15 PM
Chief Inspector, Musa bin Ibrahim, lead Jack Frost into the small room off the interrogation room. A sizeable one-way glass filled one wall for a view to of the action. They saw Jiang, naked, strapped securely to a metal frame of a chair that was bolted to the floor. His knees were tied wide apart as were his ankles. His forearms were fixed to armrests, and a belt crossed his upper thighs. Another belt was across his shoulders, holding him still. A strap across his brow was attached to a padded upright (the only thing on the “chair” that was padded), to prevent him from turning his head or banging against anything to achieve unconsciousness. There was no seat for the “chair,” leaving his genitals and ass hanging free. He had several bruises on his arms and legs, as well as on his sides, and a black eye. He was sweating profusely and begging to know what they wanted. He looked terrified.

An officer greeted them on arrival.
“How’s it been, Abdul,” asked Musa.
“Fine. We’ve just been keeping the bastard company per your orders. No food or sleep since he was arrested. No word has been spoken to him, no questions. Just constant attention by the men. Random, “lovetaps” to keep him alert and awake. Nothing serious. However, I can tell you that my people have been anxious to do a lot more!”
“He got those little bruises when he resisted arrest?
“That's what the report signed by Captain Mcgregor says.”
“He doesn’t seem to be taking to captivity well.”
“No. Been bawling like a fucking child, begging to know what we want. Claiming innocence and blaming everything on Rogers. So much for the Esprit de Corps in the CNB,” Abdul said with a chuckle.
“OK. Let's get the bastard warmed up a little. Please have them work him over, #2 level, for ten minutes.”

Abdul pressed an intercom and said, “#2 for ten minutes.” The two “interrogators nodded and began mercilessly beating Jiang.
Frost had seen and been involved in some very violent interrogations, but even he was shocked by the cruelty and casualness of the infliction of pain, using only hands and fists.
Musa turned to Frost and said matter-of-factly, “My contacts in Special Forces got back to me. Jiang was washed out for a combination of stupidity and cowardice. They described him breaking down like this during rigorous training. They tried to toughen him up, but to no avail. They told me that it’s a big joke in SF that they managed to foist him off on the CNB. They were sure he’d never last a year there.” Musa chuckled and looked back to the men systematically beating the CNB agent.

Patient Room, Raffles Hospital, Tuesday, 4:15 PM
Jeffrey Hodges has stopped at a bar on his way to the hospital. As he exited the Embassy car and told the driver to wait, he thought it only fair that the government could pay a little extra. As he got out and walked into the bar, he remembered how Amanda had refused to use a car to take the briefs, “I shouldn’t waste the Embassy’s money.” Jeffrey almost broke down right then.

He quickly downed his Double Scotch and was back in the car. At Raffles Hospital, he asked for the room that Amanda had been transferred to. It was in the C wing. He was most surprised. Raffles, like several hospitals in Singapore, had a C for “concierge” wing, reserved for patients who paid substantially extra out-of-pocket for premium accommodations not offered to patients under the government medical system. Jeffrey had understood that Amanda came from a family of limited means. How could she afford the heavy premium charge? Surely his Embassy, with its extreme parsimony toward lower staff, had not sprung for the higher cost?

Jeffrey paused outside the door and exchanged a nod with the Guards member on watch. As he steeled himself to enter, the man spoke in a confidential whisper. “We will be ending sentry here at midnight. The one attacker is dead, and the other is, I can assure you, well and safely away from Miss Jones.”
Hodges thanked him and entered the room. Immediately he was taken aback by the size and luxury of the surroundings and then by the numerous large and beautiful flower displays. Jeffrey had sent a small one, but was unable to get the Embassy to do even that much. Who sent all these?
However, all those questions faded as he looked at thesmall woman lying in bed. As she saw Jeffrey appear, Amanda’s battered face lit up with a broad and happy smile. It is hard to exaggerate how the smile of recognition from the one who is special to you can cheer your heart. Thus it was for Hodges as Jones responded to his arrival. He saw with relief that her face had recovered noticeably in twenty-four hours. The swelling was almost gone, and the bruises had lost some of their color.

“Jeffrey. Thank you for coming!”
He went over and kissed her gently on the forehead. She smiled even more at that.
“I’m glad you are doing better.”
“Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. But what about Miss Moore?” Amanda’s face clouded with worry, “How did the hearing go? Did my screwup make things worse for Barbara? I don’t know how I could live with myself if she were executed because of my childish screwup!” Her voice became agitated. Jeffrey worried her hysteria would return any moment.
“It’s OK! The hearing went very well. Because of you and your work!”
“Right. Now tell me the truth.”
“I am. Listen,” Jeffrey proceeded to recount the day in court, giving her all the details.
“So Barb still has a chance,” said Amanda, hopefully, tears in her eyes. "I've been praying for her constantly!"
“Yes, and the brief is in the hands of the judges after all! Your research was key to that happening.”
This cheered Amanda, and the talk became lighter and more relaxed until Jeffrey commented on the room and flowers.
“Oh, please don’t worry, Mr. Hodges. It doesn’t cost the Embassy a penny. It’s all courtesy of the Parliamentary Guards, which is wonderful since I have no insurance. This hospital stay would have bankrupted me.”

Jeffrey was pleased to see her being cheerful and relieved he didn’t have to explain another unexpected cost to his boss.
As he sat by her bed, and talked, holding her hand, he thought to what Chunhua had told him this morning on the phone. That Amanda had been a virgin, deflowered by those horrible men. As he gazed at her pretty face and held her small hand, he thought how terrible that must have been for the innocent girl. Then, without intention, his mind wandered. He thought of what it would have been like if he had been the one to pick her cheery instead? He imagined what it would be like, sensitive, yet forceful, driving his cock where no man had been before. He hastened to conceal the swelling in his loins.
Amanda was heartened to see a real smile on Jeffrey’s face for the first time in days.

Last edited:
There you go, Barb!

Make him happy, and grateful, make him love you, get him to feel sorry for you, plead your case to his parent, raise your case to Cabinet, Prime Minister recommends leniency, happy ever after.
Do you think you can do that?
Hmmm. I must say, if Barbara is not capable of seducing, besotting, and wrapping around her little finger a virgin High Schoolboy, I have been badly misinformed of her attraction and her skills. (BTW - in case any worry, he is 18.)

Hmmm. I must say, if Barbara is not capable of seducing, besotting, and wrapping around her little finger a virgin High Schoolboy, I have been badly misinformed of her attraction and her skills. (BTW - in case any worry, he is 18.)
IF - she has the brains to do so!

Another fascinating chapter,leaving us to ponder over what the final outcome may be.
You have certainly made sure that poor Barb is getting her full ration of shame as well as all the pain she has suffered.

“Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. But what about Miss Moore?” Amanda’s face clouded with worry, “How did the hearing go? Did my screwup make things worse for Barbara? I don’t know how I could live with myself if she were executed because of my childish screwup!” Her voice became agitated. Jeffrey worried her hysteria would return any moment.

Unbelievable :doh:

As he sat by her bed, and talked, holding her hand, he thought to what Chunhua had told him this morning on the phone. That Amanda had been a virgin, deflowered by those horrible men. As he gazed at her pretty face and held her small hand, he thought how terrible that must have been for the innocent girl. Then, without intention, his mind wandered. He thought of what it would have been like if he had been the one to pick her cheery instead? He imagined what it would be like, sensitive, yet forceful, driving his cock where no man had been before. He hastened to conceal the swelling in his loins.
Amanda was heartened to see a real smile on Jeffrey’s face for the first time in days.

Geeze!!! All of PrPr’s characters are ... well ... so human! But in Jeffrey’s case ... oh, never mind :rolleyes:

Tuesday Afternoon. Again apologies for the length. There is so much happening and so much to cover before Friday's caning!

Lima Puluh (50)

Deputy Director’s Office, Central Narcotics Bureau, Tuesday, 3:05 PM
Deputy Director of the CNB, Randy Williams, sat at his desk and looked across at Sergeant Hoa. Williams had sent the man to the locker room to clean up and change clothes, but he was still a sweaty mess and barely held back tears. God, thought Randy, between him and Rogers and Jiang, our personnel system needs an overhaul. To think, we once had a reputation for toughness. He made a mental note to bring it up with the Director.

“OK, OK, Sergeant. No damage done. We had no choice but to allow them full access to the office and files. I’m sorry you got in the middle and were blindsided.”
“Thank you, Sir. I did my best. But that Guards officer is insane! He threatened me. He is dangerous! He should be reported!”
This is the kind of man we expect to stand up to drug lords? “Yes, yes. That is not possible. Just relax and forget it ever happened. There is nothing in the files that will cause any trouble. Jimmy might have been a corrupt, lecherous, fat slob, but he knew how to cover his tracks and ours.”
“Yes, Sir. But the way that man treated me! I think…”
”Enough, Sergeant! Pull yourself together!” Randy raised his voice. God! What a whining weenie! “We have other work to do. Do we have somebody making our case?”
“Yes, Sir, two of our best.”
“I hope so! We need to ensure something positive comes out of this mess.”
“We’ll do our best, Deputy Director. You can count on us!”
God, now fawning! “I want it ready for the drug law magistrate to see by tomorrow at noon.”
“It will be, Sir.”
“Good, you can go.”
Well, at least I’ll have something positive to report, throught Randy as he picked up the phone and dialed a private number.

Parliament Square, Singapore, Tuesday, 3:15 PM
Frost and bin Ibrahim were walking towards Guards’ headquarters, when Musa took a call on his cell. When he hung up, he turned to Jack.
“Our forensics people have finished scanning the phones of Rogers and Jiang. They have a spliced together a single sequence of recordings from yesterday.”
“That should be engaging. Before or after our interview with Jiang?”
“After, the bastard has had it easy long enough!”

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday 3:17 PM
“Well, Miss Moore,” asked the Commandant, “was my friend, An, as charming as always?
Barbara shivered at the memory of the sadistic man who had methodically hurt and degraded her. However, she was afraid of insulting the Commandant’s friend.
“He was very charming. A real gentleman.”
Mamat laughed. “You are learning your place here, aren’t you? Too bad you won’t live long enough to benefit from the experience. An is the cruelest, most sadistic person I’ve ever met. You should count yourself lucky.” Barbara stared wide-eyed. Lucky? To have that monster hurt her like that?
“I gave his strict limits on what he could do to you. I need you in one piece for your caning in three days. Otherwise, he would have done things to you that are difficult for even me to contemplate!” Again Mamat laughed as Barb contemplated in horror what a “real” working over by the sadistic An might entail!

“Today will be easier. I have two older, fat businessmen who mostly want to fuck, not hurt. They will be thrilled to have a hot piece of ass like you. Please ensure they are satisfied. You will won’t you, whore?” He drove in the shame with his words.
"Yes, Sir."
When they are finished with you, we have the virgin son of a Cabinet Minister. His father asked for an experienced guide to properly introduce the boy to the wonders of sex. I guess he’s kind of a clueless nerd in High School. I’m sure you will perform the position as teacher above expectations.”
“Take the slut to the entertainment room. Miss Moore’s first clients are waiting anxiously.”

Observation Annex to Interrogation Room One, Guards Headquarters, Tuesday, 4:15 PM
Chief Inspector, Musa bin Ibrahim, lead Jack Frost into the small room off the interrogation room. A sizeable one-way glass filled one wall for a view to of the action. They saw Jiang, naked, strapped securely to a metal frame of a chair that was bolted to the floor. His knees were tied wide apart as were his ankles. His forearms were fixed to armrests, and a belt crossed his upper thighs. Another belt was across his shoulders, holding him still. A strap across his brow was attached to a padded upright (the only thing on the “chair” that was padded), to prevent him from turning his head or banging against anything to achieve unconsciousness. There was no seat for the “chair,” leaving his genitals and ass hanging free. He had several bruises on his arms and legs, as well as on his sides, and a black eye. He was sweating profusely and begging to know what they wanted. He looked terrified.

An officer greeted them on arrival.
“How’s it been, Abdul,” asked Musa.
“Fine. We’ve just been keeping the bastard company per your orders. No food or sleep since he was arrested. No word has been spoken to him, no questions. Just constant attention by the men. Random, “lovetaps” to keep him alert and awake. Nothing serious. However, I can tell you that my people have been anxious to do a lot more!”
“He got those little bruises when he resisted arrest?
“That's what the report signed by Captain Mcgregor says.”
“He doesn’t seem to be taking to captivity well.”
“No. Been bawling like a fucking child, begging to know what we want. Claiming innocence and blaming everything on Rogers. So much for the Esprit de Corps in the CNB,” Abdul said with a chuckle.
“OK. Let's get the bastard warmed up a little. Please have them work him over, #2 level, for ten minutes.”

Abdul pressed an intercom and said, “#2 for ten minutes.” The two “interrogators nodded and began mercilessly beating Jiang.
Frost had seen and been involved in some very violent interrogations, but even he was shocked by the cruelty and casualness of the infliction of pain, using only hands and fists.
Musa turned to Frost and said matter-of-factly, “My contacts in Special Forces got back to me. Jiang was washed out for a combination of stupidity and cowardice. They described him breaking down like this during rigorous training. They tried to toughen him up, but to no avail. They told me that it’s a big joke in SF that they managed to foist him off on the CNB. They were sure he’d never last a year there.” Musa chuckled and looked back to the men systematically beating the CNB agent.

Patient Room, Raffles Hospital, Tuesday, 4:15 PM
Jeffrey Hodges has stopped at a bar on his way to the hospital. As he exited the Embassy car and told the driver to wait, he thought it only fair that the government could pay a little extra. As he got out and walked into the bar, he remembered how Amanda had refused to use a car to take the briefs, “I shouldn’t waste the Embassy’s money.” Jeffrey almost broke down right then.

He quickly downed his Double Scotch and was back in the car. At Raffles Hospital, he asked for the room that Amanda had been transferred to. It was in the C wing. He was most surprised. Raffles, like several hospitals in Singapore, had a C for “concierge” wing, reserved for patients who paid substantially extra out-of-pocket for premium accommodations not offered to patients under the government medical system. Jeffrey had understood that Amanda came from a family of limited means. How could she afford the heavy premium charge? Surely his Embassy, with its extreme parsimony toward lower staff, had not sprung for the higher cost?

Jeffrey paused outside the door and exchanged a nod with the Guards member on watch. As he steeled himself to enter, the man spoke in a confidential whisper. “We will be ending sentry here at midnight. The one attacker is dead, and the other is, I can assure you, well and safely away from Miss Jones.”
Hodges thanked him and entered the room. Immediately he was taken aback by the size and luxury of the surroundings and then by the numerous large and beautiful flower displays. Jeffrey had sent a small one, but was unable to get the Embassy to do even that much. Who sent all these?
However, all those questions faded as he looked at thesmall woman lying in bed. As she saw Jeffrey appear, Amanda’s battered face lit up with a broad and happy smile. It is hard to exaggerate how the smile of recognition from the one who is special to you can cheer your heart. Thus it was for Hodges as Jones responded to his arrival. He saw with relief that her face had recovered noticeably in twenty-four hours. The swelling was almost gone, and the bruises had lost some of their color.

“Jeffrey. Thank you for coming!”
He went over and kissed her gently on the forehead. She smiled even more at that.
“I’m glad you are doing better.”
“It’s OK! The hearing went very well. Because of you and your work!”
“Right. Now tell me the truth.”
“I am. Listen,” Jeffrey proceeded to recount the day in court, giving her all the details.
“So Barb still has a chance,” said Amanda, hopefully, tears in her eyes. "I've been praying for her constantly!"
“Yes, and the brief is in the hands of the judges after all! Your research was key to that happening.”
This cheered Amanda, and the talk became lighter and more relaxed until Jeffrey commented on the room and flowers.
“Oh, please don’t worry, Mr. Hodges. It doesn’t cost the Embassy a penny. It’s all courtesy of the Parliamentary Guards, which is wonderful since I have no insurance. This hospital stay would have bankrupted me.”

Jeffrey was pleased to see her being cheerful and relieved he didn’t have to explain another unexpected cost to his boss.
Another epic panoramic piece PrPr. As the emotions underpinning each individual scene become more and more exposed, and Barb's naturally seditious nature is worn away, it seems that the young erstwhile virgin, Amanda, is the only tough cookie out there!

it seems that the young erstwhile virgin, Amanda, is the only tough cookie out there!

Yes, Amanda is quite adept at what is known here in the American Middle West as a “snow job.” It’s a specialty of cheerleader types. Watch out for what lies behind that wholesome, cheery, goody-two-shoes act!

Another epic panoramic piece PrPr. As the emotions underpinning each individual scene become more and more exposed, and Barb's naturally seditious nature is worn away, it seems that the young erstwhile virgin, Amanda, is the only tough cookie out there!
A tale of two virgins.
How ironic,the hapless Amanda is raped by the odious Rogers and his sidekick,while the Cabinet Minister`s son will have his cherry popped by the lovely,but cruelly abused, Barb.

A tale of two virgins.
How ironic,the hapless Amanda is raped by the odious Rogers and his sidekick,while the Cabinet Minister`s son will have his cherry popped by the lovely,but cruelly abused, Barb.
I'm glad you detected my subtle(?) juxtaposition!

To the office,leashed and hooded,Barb came,
All part of that pitiless game.
As part of Mamat`s cruel ploy,
She must screw two slobs and a boy.
But on Friday she`s still back over that frame.

How is it that the last line in these little poetic ditties is always the same? :confused:

Virgins don't last long in MY stories!

They generally don’t last long in RL either ;)

Back
Top Bottom