Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lapan(8) American Embassy, Singapore, 7:15 AM

Jeffrey Hodges got to his desk early on Tuesday morning after Barbara’s day in court. He had not slept well Monday night. His mind kept racing back to the disastrous trial. All his arguments had been shot down. All the rulings had gone against him. That slimy narcotics cop, called as a surprise witness, had devastated his defense. Barb was found guilty on all counts and sentenced to caning and enhanced death. It had been a nightmare! The only ray of encouragement had been the fine job done by his intern, Amanda Jones. As he had tossed and turned, thinking of the time in court, her sweet, cheerful face kept appearing and giving him some kind of hope.

Jeffrey had come in extra early to get a start on the appeal process. It would be heard by the Court of Appeal in only a few days, and he simply had to be ready. He had asked Amanda to be in early as well to assist. He was looking forward to working closely with her on this case due to the excellent legal aptitude she’d shown at the trial.

To Hodges’s delight, Amanda arrived right on schedule at 7:30. Taking one look at her, his jaw dropped open. The girl had outdone even her reputation for outrageous outfits. Strap-on, four-inch, CFM heels were just the start of the display. The extremely short mini-skirt was made of a pale blue, glittery, woven stretch fabric that form-fitted every curve of her hips and butt. Incredibly, it was also a semi-sheer. Depending on the position and the light, you could make out her tiny thong panties and dark asscrack!

At least her blouse was opaque, Jeffrey thought as he looked at the silk pink button top. Not quite a “crop”, it stopped just short of her skirt to give tantalizing glimpses of her navel. It was also apparent that she was braless. Not that she really needed one; her youthful breasts rode naturally high on her chest. But it seemed that the friction of the silk fabric was teasing her nipples to stand out erect against the fabric.

Like any healthy, heterosexual male would, Jeffrey felt an immediate and rock-hard swelling in his shorts.

Singapore Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the First Minister 7:45 AM

The intercom snapped to life, “First Minister, your call to the Deputy Attorney General is ready on line 2.”

Josephine Shanmugam, picked up the phone and purred into the receiver, “Good Morning, Lee. Congratulations again on your fine victory yesterday! -- Oh, don’t be too modest. -- Yes, it is the Republic that really won. – Yes – yes. – Oh, I agree. -- Is there anything else? Well yes, I wanted to ask if you could meet for drinks after work today? -- at the Raffles Long Bar? -- 6:30? -- Wonderful. -- Any issue I want to discuss? -- No. not really. I just thought it would be nice to get to know each other better and talk about more fun things than that slutty Barbara Moore. -- Oh yes – very much looking forward to it! Bye.”

Josephine hung up with a broad smile on her face. And she felt the need to shift slightly in her chair.

Lapan(8) American Embassy, Singapore, 7:15 AM

Jeffrey Hodges got to his desk early on Tuesday morning after Barbara’s day in court. He had not slept well Monday night. His mind kept racing back to the disastrous trial. All his arguments had been shot down. All the rulings had gone against him. That slimy narcotics cop, called as a surprise witness, had devastated his defense. Barb was found guilty on all counts and sentenced to caning and enhanced death. It had been a nightmare! The only ray of encouragement had been the fine job done by his intern, Amanda Jones. As he had tossed and turned, thinking of the time in court, her sweet, cheerful face kept appearing and giving him some kind of hope.

Jeffrey had come in extra early to get a start on the appeal process. It would be heard by the Court of Appeal in only a few days, and he simply had to be ready. He had asked Amanda to be in early as well to assist. He was looking forward to working closely with her on this case due to the excellent legal aptitude she’d shown at the trial.

To Hodges’s delight, Amanda arrived right on schedule at 7:30. Taking one look at her, his jaw dropped open. The girl had outdone even her reputation for outrageous outfits. Strap-on, four-inch, CFM heels were just the start of the display. The extremely short mini-skirt was made of a pale blue, glittery, woven stretch fabric that form-fitted every curve of her hips and butt. Incredibly, it was also a semi-sheer. Depending on the position and the light, you could make out her tiny thong panties and dark asscrack!

At least her blouse was opaque, Jeffrey thought as he looked at the silk pink button top. Not quite a “crop”, it stopped just short of her skirt to give tantalizing glimpses of her navel. It was also apparent that she was braless. Not that she really needed one; her youthful breasts rode naturally high on her chest. But it seemed that the friction of the silk fabric was teasing her nipples to stand out erect against the fabric.

Like any healthy, heterosexual male would, Jeffrey felt an immediate and rock-hard swelling in his shorts.

Singapore Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the First Minister 7:45 AM

The intercom snapped to life, “First Minister, your call to the Deputy Attorney General is ready on line 2.”

Josephine Shanmugam, picked up the phone and purred into the receiver, “Good Morning, Lee. Congratulations again on your fine victory yesterday! -- Oh, don’t be too modest. -- Yes, it is the Republic that really won. – Yes – yes. – Oh, I agree. -- Is there anything else? Well yes, I wanted to ask if you could meet for drinks after work today? -- at the Raffles Long Bar? -- 6:30? -- Wonderful. -- Any issue I want to discuss? -- No. not really. I just thought it would be nice to get to know each other better and talk about more fun things than that slutty Barbara Moore. -- Oh yes – very much looking forward to it! Bye.”

Josephine hung up with a broad smile on her face. And she felt the need to shift slightly in her chair.

Geeze!!!!! How come I’m the only one who is miserable in this shithole country???

Geeze!!!!! How come I’m the only one who is miserable in this shithole country???
You are quite right, of all the dramatis personnae PrPr listed at the start of this section, you are the only one who is not getting what they want.(Or is that an assumption too far) While Jeffrey is lusting after his intern and Josephine is plotting away, poor Barb is in her cell awaiting another painful and humiliating punishment, but that`s life. Another fine and teasing chapter PrPr.

You are quite right, of all the dramatis personnae PrPr listed at the start of this section, you are the only one who is not getting what they want.(Or is that an assumption too far) While Jeffrey is lusting after his intern and Josephine is plotting away, poor Barb is in her cell awaiting another painful and humiliating punishment, but that`s life. Another fine and teasing chapter PrPr.
I beg to differ. I'm positive that Jeffrey and Amanda are suffering terrible mental torment, thinking of Barbara's horrible fate. It is just fortunate that they have each other for support in a difficult time!

Sembilan(9) Cell 22, Death Row, 7:55 AM

A few moments later, Tan returned with another guard, both carrying some equipment. Imran grabbed Barbara’s arms in a vice-like grip and turned her onto her stomach, while the others each grabbed a leg. Moving with practiced efficiency, before she even knew what was happening, they had her ankles locked in flat stocks with the bottoms of her feet facing up. The ends of the stocks had long threaded bolts. These were centered over treads inset in the floor (Barb had wondered what those could be for – maybe for a TV Stand – she’d regretted she hadn’t asked for that from Client Services) and the bolts were screwed down, locking the stocks and her feet and legs in place.

Tan and Imran proceeded to lock her wrists in the other stock and bolt that to the floor. In less than a minute, Barbara was stretched, immobile, on her stomach on the floor.

Imran reached out to Tan, who handed him a thin Malacca cane. He stood in front, as Barb painfully lifted her head to look at him. Her eyes went wide with terror as she saw the cane. NO! not another caning on her rear! She couldn’t stand it! Wildly, desperately, she begged, “Please, no, please, please, please no. Sir!”

“You should have adopted that attitude earlier, slut. We’ve tried to train you to behavior here, but it is clear that more and more rigorous training is needed.”

“But, please. I can’t take it! My butt has taken too much!”

“Oh, don’t worry slut. I’m not going to hurt your butt.” Barb was confused.

“I’m aiming lower down.” With that he walked around to stand just to the side of her pinioned, bare feet. “I’ll bet this will be a new experience for you. Hope you enjoy it” he said to the derisive laughter of the other two. Then he drew back the cane.

Barb had wondered what those could be for – maybe for a TV Stand – she’d regretted she hadn’t asked for that from Client Service

Ah, the asides that pop up in the mind in times of extreme stress!

PrPr is ever inventive ... no surprise there! Yikes!

Changi Prison Infirmary, 8:00 AM

Dr. Chunhua Liú was preparing her paperwork for the day’s rounds when she received a note from the chief guard. Barbara Moore would require a visit to her cell at 10 AM. She had injured her feet.

Chunhua smiled. Another “injury” requiring patching up? It was just over 12 hours since she’s returned to Changi after her trial. Welcome to the real Changi, Miss Moore! It looks like you are going to have some interesting and trying experiences here before your inevitable execution.

Foot problems? Bastinado, Chunhua thought. How deliciously cruel a way to start her final stay! She’ll be crawling or limping for days!

The doctor reached for a tissue from the new box on her desk.

Cell 22, Death Row, 8:05 AM

The cane whipped forward to impact with a dull thud in the center of Barb’s right foot. The poor girl had no idea how sensitive the soles of her feet would be to such a blow. The pain rocketed to her brain like a flash of lightning. “Ahhh!! God, No!”

Imran proceeded with a slow, methodical assault. Alternating between feet and between soles, balls and toes, he drew out the incredible pain available from foot torture. The soft sensitive soles felt like a knife was cutting into them. The tiny bones of the ball area ached with a deep and agonizing throbbing as the small bones were jarred with each stroke. The tiny toes reacted as if the worst stubbing of her life, each being set alight with pain.

Barb’s screams were non-stop and deafening. She arched and twisted desperately in her restraints. Her fists clenched and opened involuntarily and her feet tried in vain to flex or twist out of the path of the insidious cane.

Just a dozen strokes into the punishment, Barbara was in such blinding pain that she thought she was losing her mind. Her wrists and ankles were scraped from her wild thrashing and her front had neem bruised by heaving with pain while stretched on the hard floor. But it was her feet that were afire with agony!

Barb tried to beg for mercy, but most of what came out of her drooling mouth were cries and screams of pain.

Imran methodically attacked every inch of her foot-bottoms. At last, he halted. Barbara, trembling with pain and drenched with sweat, gave a prayer of thanks even as her feet seemed to be swelling with bruising. She was panting hard to deal with the agony.

Imran turned to Tan, handed him the cane, and said, “You try a half dozen – make sure she feels them!”

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” shouted Barb with all her strength. “No more!!!”

Tan took position and lined up the cane as if he hadn’t heard a sound from the pinioned prisoner. Not wishing to disappoint her superior, he drove the cane with all his strength in Barb’s left sole. The poor woman erupted in squeals of torment. When he finished his six, Barb was lost in a never-ending sea of pain.

Incredibly, Imran directed the cane to the third guard for another six. Barbara shrieked like a madwomen throughout, her body shaking and convulsing with the shock of the pain. She continued crying for several minutes after the last blow fell.

The guards proceeded to release her ankles and wrists from the stocks and unbolt them from the floor. As they gathered up their equipment, Barbara was still shaking with great sobs and slowly turning onto her side and curling into her fetal position. Shivers ran down her body.

“Hope you learned something this morning, bitch,” said Imran, giving her a mild kick in the butt. “We’ll be back after lunch to discuss your work schedule.”

“We’ll be back after lunch to discuss your work schedule.”

Work? Shit! It had better be something that I can do while sitting!!!! Like writing on that laptop that has YET to be delivered, as promised. Service in this shithole stinks! Did you hear me ... STINKS!!!

Last edited:
Work? Shit! It had better be something that I can do while sitting!!!! Like writing on that laptop that has YET to be delivered, as promised. Service in this shithole stinks! Did you hear me ... STINKS!!!
It will be whatever the sadistic bastards decide it will be,and just remember there are plenty more tender places they can punish without spoiling your tight little for the main event !!

So I read the first two stories from this excellent saga over the weekend and to then find the third piece 'active' is wonderful!

I was beginning to wonder where the redoubtable Jeffrey was hiding - under the sheets with Amanda was my suspicion. Anyway now he's on the scene so all is well (right!) ... And I had to read the description of Amanda's garb twice as upon first pass I thought she'd turned up to work with a huge plastic cock tied to her groin

And then we finish with my favourite - a harsh dose of bastinado!

Great work as always PrPr ...

This is the embodiment of Barb`s alter ego many of us envisage,lithe toned,beautiful,but above all naked,vulnerable and suffering
Lithe, toned, beautiful, naked, vulnerable, and suffering?
The alter ego is everything Barbara is not? ;)

Last edited:
Customer service and pedicure
I know some of my readers think I'm a half-way decent writer (clearly an indication of the sorry state of public education in the world). I have thought and thought for something appropriate to say about Settantuno's work posted here.

Words fail me!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom