Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
What next?

Will Amanda be saved? Will she be given a warning and sent on her way to the court? Will she be charged and convicted and share a death row cell with Barb - 70% of Singapore executions are for drug dealing. (think of the possibilities for the guards!), Will Jeffrey ride to the rescue? If so will he stop to help Amanda or hurry to file the brief? Will I post another episode today? Or have I burned out and about to take a week off before answering those questions?

I could say, Stay Tuned. But if I'm taking a powder, that would be silly.

What next?

Will Amanda be saved? Will she be given a warning and sent on her way to the court? Will she be charged and convicted and share a death row cell with Barb - 70% of Singapore executions are for drug dealing. (think of the possibilities for the guards!), Will Jeffrey ride to the rescue? If so will he stop to help Amanda or hurry to file the brief? Will I post another episode today? Or have I burned out and about to take a week off before answering those questions?

Well, I have to admit ... it’s rather lonely here on death row and misery does love company ...

What next?

By all means take a sabbatical if you need one,but don`t take a powder,that could land you in all sorts of trouble in Singapore!
Having teased us with the prospect of Amanda`s peril,and outlined several future potentially painful and humiliating situations for poor Barb,it would be extremely cruel if it were your readers who were actually left hanging.
Please bring the tale to its conclusion,in whatever form you deem appropriate.

Empat Puluh

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:26 AM

Please, thought Amanda, please, Mr. Hodges! Please be there! Did she see something? But then the two agents dragged her in the door into the men’s room.

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:27 AM

Jeffrey glanced north across the Square toward the Supreme Court Building. He caught sight of something. What was that, he asked himself?
Oh. It was two of the Parliamentary Guards in their bright uniforms to please the tourists! Cute.
Hodges hurried on toward OLA Cocina del Mar, anticipating a mouth-watering Tapas shared with a mouth-watering companion.

Men’s Restroom, Parliament Square, Monday, 11:28 AM

The restroom was, like everything in Singapore, immaculately clean. That didn’t prevent Amanda from gasping at being brought into a men’s facility, handcuffed. The two officers released her and looked her up and down lustfully.
“Please, ask your questions. Please, I have to be going.” Amanda was desperate to get to the court and file Barbara’s papers.
“You’re not going anywhere before I get answers.” Said Jimmy. “Jiang, do you have an elastic restraint band?”

“Two, Lieutenant.”
“Right. Use one to bind the elbows back.” Jiang produced a band of sturdy elastic. He drew it around her forearms just above the elbows. He tied it off tight, forcing her arms and shoulders back.
“Please. What are you doing? Just ask your questions and let me go!”
“You’re too mouthy, bitch. Jiang, tie the other band around her throat. Not too tight, just enough to make her fear.”
Jiang laughed. He knew breath control was an excellent technique to terrify suspects. He wrapped the other band snuggly around her small neck. Too loose to strangle her, the tightness still made her swallow with difficulty and feel her pulse pound in her carotids. Amanda’s fear was beyond control.

“All right, you little cock-teaser,” sneered Jimmy, his fat face inches for Amanda’s. “Here’s my question. Do you want me and Jiang to fuck you silly?”
“What? How dare…No, of course not. Let me go.”
“Wrong answer.” Rogers slapped her full force across the mouth, sending her reeling to the floor.
“Get her up,” he said to his partner.
Jiang grabbed her arms and stood her up in front of Jimmy. Amanda had tears streaming down her face, and blood trickled from a cut on her lip. She was gasping for breath through the band on her throat.
“Please,” she moaned.
“You are a dumb cock-teasing bitch, you know?” said Jimmy, undoing the top two buttons of her blouse. “Now, are you ready to fuck?”
“No, please, no!”
“Wrong answer again, bitch.” Jimmy drove his fist into her belly, doubling her over. Jiang jerked her upright again. She drooled as gorge rose in her throat.

Jimmy opened the remaining buttons of her blouse and pulled it aside. He, in turn, drooled at her perfect little breasts, high and firm on her chest, capped with small areolas and tiny nipples. Below, her waist narrowed temptingly before spreading again to her flared hips.
“We will get what we want from you, slut. Now tell me you want me to fuck you.”
“Oh, please! I can’t! I don’t! Please, no, please!”
“You are a slow learner, bitch. With that, he backhanded her across the face. If Jiang weren’t holding her, Amanda would have been knocked clear across the room.

“You’ve been asking for someone to fuck you silly since you put on this whore’s outfit this morning. Now you are going to get what you want.” He drove his fat fist into her belly again. Amanda choked and coughed as her stomach cramped, and her breathing labored. Tears ran down her face, and blood dripped from her lip.
“Please, let my go,” she begged. “I’ve got to deliver the…agggh!” Jimmy cut her off with another hard backhand to her face. Amanda's head spun.

“I don’t give a shit what you want to deliver. It’s time for you to show more of the goodies you use to tease men, you dirty tramp.” Jimmy undid the clasp, lowered the zipper, and slid her tiny skirt down her thighs.
Amanda now was naked except for a small, lacy thong. Both men were enraptured by her young, sexy body. This petite 19-year-old would be a great fuck!
Jimmy put his sweaty hand on her barely clad pussy and squeezed hard enough to force a cry. Jiang held her upright with one arm while reaching around with his other to pinch and twist a tiny nipple. Amanda threw her head back and cried out.

“Are you ready to fuck yet, bitch? Or do we have to work you over more?” said Rogers, driving his fist once again into her battered midsection.
“Omphh!” Amanda’s breath was driven out. Jiang pulled her head back with her neckband, and her face went red as she struggled for breath. He held it for a half minute as the girl struggled ever more desperately for air. Then, at Jimmy’s signal, he released it just as his partner slapped her face again.
“Time to get this thing off, you cock teaser. Today, bitch, you get to pay back for every man you’ve ever teased with the fucking sexy body of yours!” Jimmy grabbed the sides of her thong and yanked it down her thighs to where her skirt still clung. He stepped back and began undressing while staring at the beautiful, helpless girl before him. By this time, Amanda seemed only semi-conscious.

Captain Archibald McGregor of the Parliamentary Guard was making his regular noon rounds of the Square. The tall, proud Scotsman from an old colonial family was a veteran of twelve years in the Army special forces. Then he was recruited by the commander of the Parliamentary Guards to join that elite force. Seventeen years with the Guard left him feeling as if it was his family. He regarded this Square and the Parliament Building as his home. He regarded a single scrap of paper on the ground as a personal insult. He was beloved by his men, who accepted his high standards and cherished his fairness and concern. They had nicknamed him, Scotty.

As he crossed the center, ramrod straight despite his years,he noted two of his men seeming to stand guard on the men’s room at the side of the park. That was far from a normal duty. He decided to go over and investigate.

Inside the restroom, the two agents had stripped naked except for their shoes and socks. Now they loomed over the small girl. Amanda watched through fuzzy eyes as the fat detective revealed his gross body. She couldn’t let this happen! “No, Oh my God, please no!” she whispered, twisting in Jiang’s tight grip. They laughed and continued working her over. Punching, slapping, twisting, and pinching at her bound, naked body, until Amanda was out of her mind with pain and fear.

“Time to get down to business,” said Jimmy.

Last edited by a moderator:
One can always rely on Jeffrey to fail to come to the rescue when he`s needed.
Let`s hope the Captain intervenes and saves Amanda from the odious Rogers,we don`t want her put off sex for life,and she manages to deliver Barb`s appeal in the nick of time.
Whether or not it will do Barb any good remains to be seen.
Another good chapter PrPr.

One can always rely on Jeffrey to fail to come to the rescue when he`s needed.
Let`s hope the Captain intervenes and saves Amanda from the odious Rogers,we don`t want her put off sex for life,and she manages to deliver Barb`s appeal in the nick of time.
Whether or not it will do Barb any good remains to be seen.
Another good chapter PrPr.
You are being too hard on Jeffrey. I'll wager you have never tasted the delicious Tapas at OLA Cocina del Mar, nor the even more delectable, and submissive Chunhua Liú!
images.jpgSYDHSV4g02.jpg

Last edited:
Empat Puluh

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:26 AM

Please, thought Amanda, please, Mr. Hodges! Please be there! Did she see something? But then the two agents dragged her in the door into the men’s room.

Parliament Square, Central Singapore, Monday, 11:27 AM

Jeffrey glanced north across the Square toward the Supreme Court Building. He caught sight of something. What was that, he asked himself?
Oh. It was two of the Parliamentary Guards in their bright uniforms to please the tourists! Cute.
Hodges hurried on toward OLA Cocina del Mar, anticipating a mouth-watering Tapas shared with a mouth-watering companion.

Men’s Restroom, Parliament Square, Monday, 11:28 AM

The restroom was, like everything in Singapore, immaculately clean. That didn’t prevent Amanda from gasping at being brought into a men’s facility, handcuffed. The two officers released her and looked her up and down lustfully.
“Please, ask your questions. Please, I have to be going.” Amanda was desperate to get to the court and file Barbara’s papers.
“You’re not going anywhere before I get answers.” Said Jimmy. “Jiang, do you have an elastic restraint band?”

“Two, Lieutenant.”
“Right. Use one to bind the elbows back.” Jiang produced a band of sturdy elastic. He drew it around her forearms just above the elbows. He tied it off tight, forcing her arms and shoulders back.
“Please. What are you doing? Just ask your questions and let me go!”
“You’re too mouthy, bitch. Jiang, tie the other band around her throat. Not too tight, just enough to make her fear.”
Jiang laughed. He knew breath control was an excellent technique to terrify suspects. He wrapped the other band snuggly around her small neck. Too loose to strangle her, the tightness still made her swallow with difficulty and feel her pulse pound in her carotids. Amanda’s fear was beyond control.

“All right, you little cock-teaser,” sneered Jimmy, his fat face inches for Amanda’s. “Here’s my question. Do you want me and Jiang to fuck you silly?”
“What? How dare…No, of course not. Let me go.”
“Wrong answer.” Rogers slapped her full force across the mouth, sending her reeling to the floor.
“Get her up,” he said to his partner.
Jiang grabbed her arms and stood her up in front of Jimmy. Amanda had tears streaming down her face, and blood trickled from a cut on her lip. She was gasping for breath through the band on her throat.
“Please,” she moaned.
“You are a dumb cock-teasing bitch, you know?” said Jimmy, undoing the top two buttons of her blouse. “Now, are you ready to fuck?”
“No, please, no!”
“Wrong answer again, bitch.” Jimmy drove his fist into her belly, doubling her over. Jiang jerked her upright again. She drooled as gorge rose in her throat.

Jimmy opened the remaining buttons of her blouse and pulled it aside. He, in turn, drooled at her perfect little breasts, high and firm on her chest, capped with small areolas and tiny nipples. Below, her waist narrowed temptingly before spreading again to her flared hips.
“We will get what we want from you, slut. Now tell me you want me to fuck you.”
“Oh, please! I can’t! I don’t! Please, no, please!”
“You are a slow learner, bitch. With that, he backhanded her across the face. If Jiang weren’t holding her, Amanda would have been knocked clear across the room.

“You’ve been asking for someone to fuck you silly since you put on this whore’s outfit this morning. Now you are going to get what you want.” He drove his fat fist into her belly again. Amanda choked and coughed as her stomach cramped, and her breathing labored. Tears ran down her face, and blood dripped from her lip.
“Please, let my go,” she begged. “I’ve got to deliver the…agggh!” Jimmy cut her off with another hard backhand to her face. Amanda's head spun.

“I don’t give a shit what you want to deliver. It’s time for you to show more of the goodies you use to tease men, you dirty tramp.” Jimmy undid the clasp, lowered the zipper, and slid her tiny skirt down her thighs.
Amanda now was naked except for a small, lacy thong. Both men were enraptured by her young, sexy body. This petite 19-year-old would be a great fuck!
Jimmy put his sweaty hand on her barely clad pussy and squeezed hard enough to force a cry. Jiang held her upright with one arm while reaching around with his other to pinch and twist a tiny nipple. Amanda threw her head back and cried out.

“Are you ready to fuck yet, bitch? Or do we have to work you over more?” said Rogers, driving his fist once again into her battered midsection.
“Omphh!” Amanda’s breath was driven out. Jiang pulled her head back with her neckband, and her face went red as she struggled for breath. He held it for a half minute as the girl struggled ever more desperately for air. Then, at Jimmy’s signal, he released it just as his partner slapped her face again.
“Time to get this thing off, you cock teaser. Today, bitch, you get to pay back for every man you’ve ever teased with the fucking sexy body of yours!” Jimmy grabbed the sides of her thong and yanked it down her thighs to where her skirt still clung. He stepped back and began undressing while staring at the beautiful, helpless girl before him. By this time, Amanda seemed only semi-conscious.

Captain Abdul s/o Rahman of the Parliamentary Guard was making his regular noon rounds of the Square. The tall, proud Malay was a veteran of twelve years in the Army special forces. Then he was recruited by the commander of the Parliamentary Guards to join that elite force. Seventeen years with the Guard left him feeling as if it was his family. He regarded this Square and the Parliament Building as his home. He regarded a single scrap of paper on the ground as a personal insult. He was beloved by his men, who accepted his high standards and cherished his fairness and concern. They had nicknamed him, Grandpa.
As he crossed the center, he noted two of his men seeming to stand guard on the men’s room at the side of the park. That was far from a normal duty. He decided to go over and investigate.

Inside the restroom, the two agents had stripped naked except for their shoes and socks. Now they loomed over the small girl. Amanda watched through fuzzy eyes as the fat detective revealed his gross body. She couldn’t let this happen! “No, Oh my God, please no!” she whispered, twisting in Jiang’s tight grip. They laughed and continued working her over. Punching, slapping, twisting, and pinching at her bound, naked body, until Amanda was out of her mind with pain and fear.

“Time to get down to business,” said Jimmy.

Great cliffhanger (that’s cliffhanger, not cockhanger). Intensely written, PrPr!

You are being too hard on Jeffrey. I'll wager you have never tasted the delicious Tapas at OLA Cocina del Mar, nor the even more delectable, and submissive Chunhua Liú!
View attachment 872513View attachment 872514
No, I used to frequent Zam Zam`s and the Victory in Arab Street, where the curries were basic but fantastic,I must admit I did enjoy one or two ladies who may have been antecedents of Chunhua,but I did not let that interfere with any work I needed to carry out.

After wishing Amanda befell harm's way, I now find myself saddened (but turned on) by the thought that the poor girl is about to raped in the most inauspicious of places by two trashy thugs, masquerading as Police Officers ... will she be saved by this pillar of Singapore society? That is about the only question because we know that the brief will not be delivered on time and we know that Barb will be caned and then executed ... we do, right ... don't we?

Anything could happen! Loved it as always PrPr.

Empat Puluh Satu

Parliament Square, Monday, 11:56 AM

When the two Guards saw Captain McGregor approaching, they stood to attention and saluted smartly. The Captain was a fair and accessible officer among the guards, but a stickler for military formality. Archibald recognized them as junior men, both just Constable rank. “What are you doing guarding a restroom,” he asked
One Guard reported the encounter with the CNB agents and their instructions to guard the facility. Just then, a high-pitched girl’s scream came from the restroom.
“What the hell’s bells is that?” demanded the Captain.
“She’s been crying like that since they took her in there. It’s God-awful pitiful, Captain!” said the man with anguish in his voice.
“CNB agents they may be. I’ll dinna be having something that sounds like that happen in my Square! Come on, the both off you. Let’s see what’s going on.”

The men laid Amanda on her back on the floor, and Jimmy knelt between her legs.
“Hold her shoulders, Zhihoa.” Jimmy stared at the naked girl before him. Her body was young and slim. Her face filled with fear. He stroked his cock, almost invisible under his large hanging belly. His face was red, and he was panting with desire. A bit of drool seeped from his mouth.
“No, please, no!” whimpered Amanda. In all her dreams and nightmares, she had never imagined that such a man would be the one to take her…
Jimmy leaned over, and he sucked one of her small nipples into his mouth. Amanda gasped at the new sensual feeling. But in a moment, she screamed out in agony as he bit down hard with his teeth. She arched her body in pain, but, with her arms useless, and her shoulders pinned, it was all futile.
Rogers explored her nubile body with his hands and mouth, hurting more than arousing. The young blonde alternately moaned and screamed as his attack grew more violent.

“You should savor that sweet mouth of her’s Zhihoa, while I’m taking her pussy. Soon you can have that as well. Unless…” he smiled as his partner, “…you’d rather enter the back door.” They both heartily laughed before Jiang bent down and began to rape Amanda’s lovely mouth with his.
Then Jimmy sat up and looked down with lust at the perfect young body presented for his pleasure. He grabbed his cock and guided the head toward her slightly trimmed pussy.
When the girl felt the cockhead against her outer lips, she went wild, thrashing and twisting to fight the rape. Jiang let go of her mouth to hold down her shoulders for dear life. When she screamed again, he slapped her hard, opening another cut on her lips. He bent over and sucked the blood.
Jimmy lined up his thrust. Panting, covered with sweat, the obese narcotics agent looked into the sweet face under him so to see her reaction as he entered her sacred space.
The first thrust, against dry lips, didn’t penetrate far, but drew a deep moan from the girl. His second attempt lodged a little way in and made the girl give a louder cry.
Jimmy took a deep breath and looked at Amanda’s sweet face, framed by the lovely blonde hair. She shook her head, begging ‘no.’
“God, you are tight! Now you can make up for all your nasty cock-teasing me, you bitch! Here it comes,” and he drove at her cunt with all his considerable weight behind it.
This time he achieved much deeper penetration, ripping a scream from her lips. Blood and saliva dripped from her anguished mouth.

Jimmy, sensing victory, wild with lust, immediately drove forward. Amanda let loose a terrifying cry, and Jimmy felt a flood of lubrication ease his way into her tight passage. Puzzled that the girl would react so quickly to sudden and unwanted penetration, he looked down. His prick was coated in blood!
“Sheeiit, girl, nineteen and a virgin! You are a real cock-tease.”
Amanda wept and screamed as Jimmy drove harder and faster and deeper. Her pain seemed to grow with each tearing thrust. Veins stood out in Jimmy’s neck as he grunted and moaned with satisfaction. His thrusts were faster and faster until, at last, he gave a deep cry and collapsed on the girl.

“What the name of the devil is going on here?” a loud voice of command demanded.

Jiang looked up and saw a Parliamentary Guards Captain standing with his hands on his hips and two more guards behind him. Jiang looked to Jimmy for support, but the Lieutenant just lay silently on his latest conquest. Amanda was too crushed under Roger's weight to say or do anything.

“I asked a question, Constable!” bellowed Captain McGregor, who was not used to being ignored. “On your feet! You too, Lieutenant.” Jiang, naked and scared, jumped to his feet and held his hands crossed over his genitals. Rogers didn’t make a move. Amanda began struggling under his weight. It felt like he was going to suffocate her.
“Get him up!” McGregor said to his two men who jumped to obey. However, as they rolled the fat man off of the girl, they saw his mouth open and his face purple. The Captain looked down in disgust.
“Constable, he said, turning to one of his men. “Call for an ambulance for the girl. She looks in pretty bad shape. Get one for him too, though it’s probably a lost cause – good riddance! And get more men here, immediately!”

He looked at Amanda and saw she was curled in the fetal position; sobs and shivers were wracking her body. Her face was red, and her breathing cut off.
“Get those bands off her!” he barked. “You,” indicating Jiang. “Where are the keys to those cuffs?”
When they had released her, he took off his dress coat and wrapped it around her. “Take it easy, lassie,” he said in a soothing voice. "Help is on the way.”
Through chattering teeth, she started repeating “twelve o’clock – twelve o’clock.”
Archibald looked at his watch and patted the girl gently. “Too late to worry about that, lassie. It’s twelve ten.”
Amanda let out a wail of agony, and the Captain took her in his arms and held her close.

Last edited:
Empat Puluh Satu

Parliament Square, Monday, 11:56 AM

When the two Guards saw Captain McGregor approaching, they stood to attention and saluted smartly. The Captain was a fair and accessible officer among the guards, but a stickler for military formality. Archibald recognized them as junior men, both just Constable rank. “What are you doing guarding a restroom,” he asked
One Guard reported the encounter with the CNB agents and their instructions to guard the facility. Just then, a high-pitched girl’s scream came from the restroom.
“What the hell’s bells is that?” demanded the Captain.
“She’s been crying like that since they took her in there. It’s God-awful pitiful, Captain!” said the man with anguish in his voice.
“CNB agents they may be. I’ll dinna be having something that sounds like that happen in my Square! Come on, the both off you. Let’s see what’s going on.”

The men laid Amanda on her back on the floor, and Jimmy knelt between her legs.
“Hold her shoulders, Zhihoa.” Jimmy stared at the naked girl before him. Her body was young and slim. Her face filled with fear. He stroked his cock, almost invisible under his large hanging belly. His face was red, and he was panting with desire. A bit of drool seeped from his mouth.
“No, please, no!” whimpered Amanda. In all her dreams and nightmares, she had never imagined that such a man would be the one to take her…
Jimmy leaned over, and he sucked one of her small nipples into his mouth. Amanda gasped at the new sensual feeling. But in a moment, she screamed out in agony as he bit down hard with his teeth. She arched her body in pain, but, with her arms useless, and her shoulders pinned, it was all futile.
Rogers explored her nubile body with his hands and mouth, hurting more than arousing. The young blonde alternately moaned and screamed as his attack grew more violent.

“You should savor that sweet mouth of her’s Zhihoa, while I’m taking her pussy. Soon you can have that as well. Unless…” he smiled as his partner, “…you’d rather enter the back door.” They both heartily laughed before Jiang bent down and began to rape Amanda’s lovely mouth with his.
Then Jimmy sat up and looked down with lust at the perfect young body presented for his pleasure. He grabbed his cock and guided the head toward her slightly trimmed pussy.
When the girl felt the cockhead against her outer lips, she went wild, thrashing and twisting to fight the rape. Jiang let go of her mouth to hold down her shoulders for dear life. When she screamed again, he slapped her hard, opening another cut on her lips. He bent over and sucked the blood.
Jimmy lined up his thrust. Panting, covered with sweat, the obese narcotics agent looked into the sweet face under him so to see her reaction as he entered her sacred space.
The first thrust, against dry lips, didn’t penetrate far, but drew a deep moan from the girl. His second attempt lodged a little way in and made the girl give a louder cry.
Jimmy took a deep breath and looked at Amanda’s sweet face, framed by the lovely blonde hair. She shook her head, begging ‘no.’
“God, you are tight! Now you can make up for all your nasty cock-teasing me, you bitch! Here it comes,” and he drove at her cunt with all his considerable weight behind it.
This time he achieved much deeper penetration, ripping a scream from her lips. Blood and saliva dripped from her anguished mouth.

Jimmy, sensing victory, wild with lust, immediately drove forward. Amanda let loose a terrifying cry, and Jimmy felt a flood of lubrication ease his way into her tight passage. Puzzled that the girl would react so quickly to sudden and unwanted penetration, he looked down. His prick was coated in blood!
“Sheeiit, girl, nineteen and a virgin! You are a real cock-tease.”
Amanda wept and screamed as Jimmy drove harder and faster and deeper. Her pain seemed to grow with each tearing thrust. Veins stood out in Jimmy’s neck as he grunted and moaned with satisfaction. His thrusts were faster and faster until, at last, he gave a deep cry and collapsed on the girl.

“What the name of the devil is going on here?” a loud voice of command demanded.

Jiang looked up and saw a Parliamentary Guards Captain standing with his hands on his hips and two more guards behind him. Jiang looked to Jimmy for support, but the Lieutenant just lay silently on his latest conquest. Amanda was too crushed under Roger's weight to say or do anything.

“I asked a question, Constable!” bellowed Captain McGregor, who was not used to being ignored. “On your feet! You too, Lieutenant.” Jiang, naked and scared, jumped to his feet and held his hands crossed over his genitals. Rogers didn’t make a move. Amanda began struggling under his weight. It felt like he was going to suffocate her.
“Get him up!” McGregor said to his two men who jumped to obey. However, as they rolled the fat man off of the girl, they saw his mouth open and his face purple. The Captain looked down in disgust.
“Constable, he said, turning to one of his men. “Call for an ambulance for the girl. She looks in pretty bad shape. Get one for him too, though it’s probably a lost cause – good riddance! And get more men here, immediately!”

He looked at Amanda and saw she was curled in the fetal position; sobs and shivers were wracking her body. Her face was red, and her breathing cut off.
“Get those bands off her!” he barked. “You,” indicating Jiang. “Where are the keys to those cuffs?”
When they had released her, he took off his dress coat and wrapped it around her. “Take it easy, lassie,” he said in a soothing voice. Help is on the way.”
Through chattering teeth, she started repeating “twelve o’clock – twelve o’clock.”
Archibald looked at his watch and patted the girl gently. “Too late to worry about that, lassie. It’s twelve ten.”
Amanda let out a wail of agony, and the Captain took her in his arms and held her close.
Wonderfully descriptive, and the tension was palpable - for the first few paragraphs I was convinced the poor girl would be saved pre-penetration ... but alas no, and she was a virgin to boot! Poor Amanda, her life, her body and her career in tatters! It is testimony to this great story that I genuinely feel sad ...

Back
Top Bottom