Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wonderfully descriptive, and the tension was palpable - for the first few paragraphs I was convinced the poor girl would be saved pre-penetration ... but alas no, and she was a virgin to boot! Poor Amanda, her life, her body and her career in tatters! It is testimony to this great story that I genuinely feel sad ...

Who cares about her! If she had done her job, I might have escaped execution! And a virgin at 19? Who does that anymoore? Idiot cheerleader type!!!

Wonderfully descriptive, and the tension was palpable - for the first few paragraphs I was convinced the poor girl would be saved pre-penetration ... but alas no, and she was a virgin to boot! Poor Amanda, her life, her body and her career in tatters! It is testimony to this great story that I genuinely feel sad ...
While Settantuno's drawings are fabulous, I must tell my readers that my vision of Amanda, that is before me as I write of her travails, is this:
nastya-2.png

Last edited:
Men’s Restroom, Parliament Square, Monday, 11:28 AM
He decided to go over and investigate.
Parliament Square, Monday, 11:56 AM
When the two Guards saw Captain McGregor approaching
It's all Archibald's fault, if he hadn't been obsessed with litter and checking that none of the black & white kerbstones had tyre scuffs, he would have crossed the square in less than 28 minutes.

I want to express my sympathy for my readers. I know I have put you through some significant stress the last few days with the travails of Amanda. When a sweet innocent cheerleader like her is so badly abused, it really hits home (as opposed to what Barbara brings on herself). Several crises seem to face our characters immediately. Amanda's health and recovery and her possible arrest for drugs. We also should not forget Barbara's appeal hearing in just over 24 hours.
Fortunately, we have a hero, more than capable of handling this and more. Jeffrey Hodges, renowned for his steadiness under fire, will leap into the gap and solve each and every problem. His calm, steady hand on the tiller is just what the story needs now.
Meanwhile, we know Barbara is safe and sound within the sturdy walls of Changi Prison. Just keep your head down, Barb, and don't cause any trouble. If you do, I'm sure you will be treated well until Jeffrey convinces the Appeal Court to release you and send you back to Minnesota.

BTW - I understand the EMT's did a super-human job of attending to Jimmy Rogers and getting him promptly to the hospital (Modern life saving and resuscitation techniques are truly remarkable). Fortunately, both Singapore ambulances and ERs in 2019 were recently equipped with oversized and extra weight-bearing gurneys and beds to deal with the "larger" patients. I would also like to point out that this thread is a strictly, hate-free zone. Any posts trying to fat-shame will be deleted and the poster barred form reading.

Not in any way looking to compete with Settatuno's wonderful artwork, I have gone with Amanda number 2. Here she is with the smile wiped off her face, (both in colour and black/white), cornered in the public toilets by her would-be assailants ...

Attachments

• Amanda Cornered Colour.jpeg
    Amanda Cornered Colour.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 117
  • Amanda Cornered.jpeg
    Amanda Cornered.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 93
I want to express my sympathy for my readers. I know I have put you through some significant stress the last few days with the travails of Amanda. When a sweet innocent cheerleader like her is so badly abused, it really hits home (as opposed to what Barbara brings on herself). Several crises seem to face our characters immediately. Amanda's health and recovery and her possible arrest for drugs. We also should not forget Barbara's appeal hearing in just over 24 hours.
Fortunately, we have a hero, more than capable of handling this and more. Jeffrey Hodges, renowned for his steadiness under fire, will leap into the gap and solve each and every problem. His calm, steady hand on the tiller is just what the story needs now.
Meanwhile, we know Barbara is safe and sound within the sturdy walls of Changi Prison. Just keep your head down, Barb, and don't cause any trouble. If you do, I'm sure you will be treated well until Jeffrey convinces the Appeal Court to release you and send you back to Minnesota.

BTW - I understand the EMT's did a super-human job of attending to Jimmy Rogers and getting him promptly to the hospital (Modern life saving and resuscitation techniques are truly remarkable). Fortunately, both Singapore ambulances and ERs in 2019 were recently equipped with oversized and extra weight-bearing gurneys and beds to deal with the "larger" patients. I would also like to point out that this thread is a strictly, hate-free zone. Any posts trying to fat-shame will be deleted and the poster barred form reading.
How disappointing,the evil Rogers has survived.
Looking on the bright side,rape is a caneable offence in Singapore!
Poor Barb,if her hopes of reprieve depend on Jeffrey,particularly without Amanda to do all the work,God help her.
We must hope for a miracle,but not until the last minute of course,after her callous response to Amanda`s brutal assault and defloration, she does not deserve to miss her next appointment with Mr. Ng who is bound to be on top of his game.

I ask.
Amanda.....A or B?
Not in any way looking to compete with Settatuno's wonderful artwork, I have gone with Amanda number 2. Here she is with the smile wiped off her face, (both in colour and black/white), cornered in the public toilets by her would-be assailants ...
A wonderful excess of riches. I must confess that though I was in love with the curly girl for Amanda, the second one with a bob and a more innocent look has displaced her in my affections.
Go with B please, Sett.
I like the color, Fossy. But it might be a bit muted (reduce saturation?)
Both please remember that Amanda is 19, but petite (just 5'1") and passes for younger.

Thank you both so much for your efforts to illustrate my poor ramblings. It is really appreciated! :icon12:

I am sorry, but another harrowing episode is required.

Empat Puluh Dua

OLA Cocina del Mar Restaurant, Marina Bay Financial Center, Monday, 12:29 PM

dsc_03031.jpgfiduea-barcelona.jpg
Hodges again gave thanks for the marvelous restaurant scene in Singapore. Where else do you find a Spanish seafood restaurant run by an award-winning Peruvian chef in the downtown financial district. He and Chunhua were enjoying their cocktails and perusing the mouth-watering menu.
The warmth of the greeting and the friendliness of the conversation gave Jeffrey hope that he could restart his affair with the sexy and submissive doctor.
As they were about to order, his phone rang. The number was unfamiliar, but the ID was for the Parliament Building.
Chunhua was shocked to see his face take on a look of horror. He stammered, “Yes! Oh My God! Where? Raffles Hospital? I’ll be right there.”
He started making incoherent apologies to Chunhua while standing up and knocking over his drink. “It’s my assistant, Amanda Jones. She’s in Raffles Hospital. She been raped!”
Chunhua jumped up too. “I’ll come with you, Jeffrey.”

Emergency Room, Raffles Hospital, Monday, 1:12 PM
ST_20190313_FCRAFFLES13QPX6_4687695.jpg
A short taxi ride to the hospital, a short wait at the Emergency desk (expedited by Chunhua flashing her medical credentials), and Jeffrey and Dr. Liú were shown to where Amanda was. Two brightly uniformed officers, with prominent sidearms, were standing guard outside her curtained bed. When the two had identified themselves to the guards, the senior officer, who appeared Eurasian, introduced himself as Lieutenant William Lee of the Parliamentary Guard.

“My God. What happened to her?” pleaded Jeffrey, barely keeping himself together.
“The incident is still under investigation in cooperation with the Central Police Division. But I can tell you what appears to be known at this point.”
“Please do, Lieutenant,” said Chunhua, holding tight on Jeffrey’s arm to steady him. She was tempted to request some tranquilizers from the staff to give him. He was deathly pale.
“It seems that Miss Jones was walking across Parliament Square a little after eleven this morning when she was accosted by two agents from the CNB, the Central Narcotics Bureau. The incident was observed by two members of the Parliamentary Guard, who intervened to determine whether there was a problem. The CNB agents identified themselves to the guards and said they were questioning Miss Jones for possible drug possession.
“That’s impossible!” shouted Jeffrey. “Amanda would never dream of having anything to do with drugs!” Chunhua patted his arm and tried to calm him.
“You may well be correct, sir. We also have doubts about the charge,” replied the Lieutenant. “However, you must understand the deference paid to CNB agents in Singapore. The fight against drugs is of the highest priority. Therefore, our guards allowed the agents to take the girl... young woman (excuse me, sir, but she does look quite young), into a rest facility for questioning. Our guards stayed in the vicinity as a precaution.”

“Then what?” Jeffrey asked urgently.
“Several minutes later, Captain McGregor of the Guards appeared on the scene and was disturbed to hear a girl’s, excuse me, a woman’s cries from inside the restroom. He took the two guards with him and entered. There he found Miss Jones, partially undressed, handcuffed, and on the floor while the two CNB agents were on top of her, naked. One of them was apparently having intercourse with her as she screamed loudly for help.”
“My God, My God!” Jeffrey buried his face in his hands and wept uncontrollably.
“I’m very, very sorry, sir. The Captain immediately took both agents into custody and summoned an ambulance for the young woman. She was brought here and appeared not to be suffering from any life-threatening injuries.”
“My God!” Jeffrey kept saying.

“What about the agents?” asked Chunhua.
“It transpired that one was unresponsive at the scene. The EMTs began treatment and he was transported to Singapore General Hospital, the old British Military Hospital. The other has been placed in a holding cell at Parliamentary Guard Headquarters. As I said, an investigation has been started jointly with the Guards and the Police Special Cases unit.”

“May we see her now,” asked Dr. Liú.
“Let me ask the Doctor to come out and talk to you. It’s his decision.”
“Of course. Thank you.” Chunhua held Jeffrey tightly to calm him down. He was sobbing uncontrollably.
The officer stuck his head inside the curtain, said a few words, and a doctor emerged.
“Good Day. I am Dr. Chen,” said the short, gray-haired Chinese Doctor.
Chunhua introduced herself and Jeffrey, who wasn’t yet able to say much.
“Let me first reassure you that Miss Jones is in no danger," said Chen in a soft, gentle voice. "Her injuries, though painful and rather unpleasant to see, are minor and will heal with no problem.”
“Thank God,” whispered Jeffrey.
“Her mental state, however, is very agitated. Not only from the traumatic after-effect of the sexual assault, but she seems extremely concerned over some noon deadline. I have just prescribed chlorpromazine. She will be sleeping soon. Until then, you may speak with her.”
“Thank you, doctor,” said Chunhua, supporting Jeffrey. Chlorpromazine is extremely powerful, she thought. How severe was Amanda’s mental trauma? She looked to Jeffrey and knew she shouldn’t tell him that. “Mr. Hodges is most distraught. Could he have a diazepam?”
“Of course,” said Dr. Chen, turning to a nurse to order the medication.

As they were about to enter, the Lieutenant stopped them. “Mr. Hodges, Dr. Liú, I cannot express the distress this incident has caused to the Parliamentary Guards. That such a heinous crime might take place in broad daylight on the peaceful and hallowed grounds of our Parliament is a grave insult to every member of the Guard. I can personally promise you that we shall investigate this thoroughly and prosecute the guilty in our special parliamentary court. And any members of the guards who were complacent or negligent will be dealt with most harshly. Please accept my sincerest apology.” With that, he bowed deeply. When he stood back up, Chunhua noted tears in his eyes.
“Thank you, Lieutenant. You have been most kind. She turned and took Jeffrey by the arm and guided him inside the bedcurtain.

As they entered the bedside area, Jeffrey looked at the girl lying in bed and cried out, “GOD!” Just then, a nurse appeared with a tablet and water. Dr. Liú made Jeffrey swallow the medicine immediately and then turned to Amanda. She was a disturbing sight. Several dark, black and blue bruises covered her face, and there were several stitches evident in her lower lip. Her bare arms above the blanket had multiple contusions. Dr. Liú recognized at once the sign of a rape victim. The other typical signs, bruising and tearing on the thighs and vagina, were, naturally, hidden by her blanket.

The moment Amanda heard Jeffrey, she burst out in loud sobs, crying, “Mr. Hodges, I’m so sorry! I tried, but I screwed up! I’m Sorry! I failed!! I let you and Barbara down! I can't stand it! I’m SO Sorry!!!”
The bedside nurse and Chunhua restrained the girl as the nurse glanced at the IV drip. The sedative should take effect very soon, Chunhua thought.
“Oh, Amanda,” cried Jeffrey. It’s not your fault! It’s mine. I should have gone with you. Oh my God!” Chunhua worried that she had two historical patients together. Fortunately, both had been given medication.
“But, I’ve let down Barbara Moore!!! I’ve screwed it all up!! I’m sorry!” Dr. Liú heard the girl’s voice weaken. She looked in her eyes and saw the drug acting. Soon, very soon.
“Oh, Amanda!” cried Jeffrey again.
“I’m sorry,” the girl whispered and then mercifully closed her eyes.
“Amanda!” cried Jeffrey.
“It’s OK, Jeffrey, she’s just sleeping. The drug the doctor gave her has calmed her down. It’s for her good”
Jeffrey sat on the bedside stool and held Amanda’s hand, weeping.

Dr. Chen reentered and took Chunhua aside.
“Your friend seemed too upset to hear this. I assume you’ll pass it one when appropriate?”
“Of course.”
“Well, not surprisingly from the eyewitness reports, the rape examination was positive; semen was present on her labia as well as inside the vagina. Also, there was a large amount of blood. It is my opinion, from the physical evidence, that the girl was virgo intacta before the assault. Naturally, a rape kit was taken and will be provided to the police.”
“Thank you, Dr. Chen,” Chunhua handed him her card. “Could you please send a copy of your report to me?”
Chen looked at the card and then respectfully at Chunhua. “Of course, Chief Surgeon Liú!”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom