Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not only wonderful detail (you got the waist and crotch straps just as I imagined), but so many related scenes all together. Like fine art, one can gaze at it forever (with perhaps a more erotic reaction than is true for most fine art).

Last edited:
Enam Puluh Empat

Supreme Court Building, Singapore, Friday, April 5, 2019 12:45 PM
images.jpg
Li Na Chen, head judge of the panel that heard Barbara Moore’s Appeal, called his two clerks into his office. He handed them the decision that he had prepared himself on the appeal.
“You have the distribution list, prepared, I understand?”
The two eager young men nodded. Justice Chen was a rising star in the Singaporean judiciary and was expected to be the next Chief Justice. He also was an excellent judge to work for. He took the time to instruct his clerks and improve their knowledge carefully. After their time with him, they were in great demand due to the high quality of their training.
Usually, he would involve them in every step of the judging process. However, in the Moore case, he had done all the work himself. They wondered what might be the reason for that.
“Have copies prepared and distributed to the Bonded messengers by 1 PM. Give them strict instructions to deliver at precisely 1:30, neither earlier nor later.”
“Yes, your honor.”
“This is strictly confidential until the 1:30 release. Do you understand?”
“Yes, your honor.”

The two walked briskly out of his office before opening the envelope. When they did, they realized why the judge was keeping it so confidential.

Public Punishment Chamber, Changi Prison, Friday, 12.59 AM
“That concludes the punishment of Barbara Ann Moore, as decreed by the trial court. You may depart by the side doors,” announced the Commandant. “Guards, release the prisoner and take her to the Prison Infirmary for treatment. Doctor, please come here.”
Imran and his men moved to their task, while Chunhua came to the Commandant. He turned off the microphone and spoke to her in a low, confidential voice.

“Doctor, I have done you several services during the last several weeks. I now ask you to do your service in return. Debts must be paid.”
“Of course, Commandant. What service can I do you?” Chunhua wondered at the mysterious request. Did he want to sleep with her? He’d never indicated that kind of interest in her. But his recent desire for her to present herself in alluring clothes to his guests raised the possibility. Or sleep with one of his guests? Surely he wouldn’t intend to whore out his chief surgeon!
“I want you to use all your powers—and all your skills to treat Miss Moore. I want her recovery to be as rapid as possible.”
“Yes, Commandant, I will do all I can.”
“NO pain-killers during the next twenty-four hours – that would be one PM tomorrow. She should feel all the agony she has earned.”
“Yes, Commandant,” Chunhua flinched at the thought, but would obey.
“She must be back to ‘work’ by Sunday morning. We shall spare further injury to her ass for a while, but she must be ready to fuck and suck by then. Is that fully understood?”
“Yes, Sir.” Dr. Liú noted the very firm tone that Mamat used. There would be no questioning or change of mind. The timetable was demanding, given Barb’s extensive wounds. And the pain she would endure would be hard to comprehend. However, Chunhua had no choice but to serve.
“I shall go straight to the infirmary to start her treatment.”
“Very good, Doctor. I should add that you made an excellent impression today. It will not be forgotten.”
“Thank you, Sir.”

Hallway outside Public Punishment Chamber, Changi Prison, Friday, 1:06 PM
Rut Betar-Gisber stood, stood in a quiet corner outside the punishment room, holding court with her entourage.
“That was a most satisfactory conclusion to that bitch’s discipline,” said Josephine. "I loved it!" All nodded and murmured agreement.
“Yes, it was enjoyable,” said Rut. “However, we still have a few other threads to tie off before we can relax, my dear. Justice Lin, when will we hear the decision?”
“This afternoon, I believe. Head Justice Chen had kept it very tightly under wraps.”
“You had your decision meeting, of course? You know the result?”
“No, actually. Chen insisted on polling the members personally and has said nothing about the result.”
“It will be unanimous, naturally?” asked Rut with some annoyance in her voice.
“I would presume so, I, of course, voted to deny the appeal. I expect all the other to agree.”
“Hmmm. That is not as clear as I would like. However, I trust the other Appeal justices know their ‘duty’ here. Josephine, how goes the interrogation of the American slut?”
“The CNB is taking their time to break her. Mostly psychological and threatening so far. They have until Monday to complete the process. This afternoon, they will increase the pressure significantly.”
“See that they do. We must have the full confession and more!”
“Yes, Your Ladyship.”
“Also, have the Guards dropped the charges and released Jiang to the CNB.”
“Not quite yet. I hope to receive word later today,” replied the First Minister, a bit embarrassed.
“Hope! I expect a lot more than hope from those assigned to make things happen. Did you make clear who desired this and how much it means?”
“Yes, of course,” Josephine stumbled a little. “At least I think I did. Those Guards’ officers are so arrogant they got me flustered! I did tell them, Your Ladyship.”
“Think? Hope? I don’t want to rely on that level of confidence. Please call the Guards Commander as soon as you get to your office and insist that it happen this afternoon, before the weekend. Is that clear?”
“Yes, Your Ladyship,” replied Josephine, eyes submissively downcast and a blush rising on her face.

U.S. Embassy, Singapore, Friday, 1:24 PM
Jeffrey was still in a state of shock when he returned to his office in the Embassy. That morning’s punishment of Barbara was by far the worst experience of his life. His new secretary, Trixie, noticed his pale face and staring eyes.
“Are you OK, Mr. Hodges,” she asked in a concerned voice.
“Just a little shaken, thank you, Trixie,” he glanced at the pretty young woman with gorgeous strawberry-blond hair and a fair complexion sprinkled with freckles. She was remarkably attractive, he thought. “I’ll be fine soon. Could you get me a cup of coffee? Black?”
“Of course, Mr. Hodges.” She jumped up and turned toward the break room. Even preoccupied, Jeffrey did notice her tight little ass in a close-fitting skirt. With a sigh, he opened his office door and entered to await word of the Appeal decision.

Downtown Singapore, Friday, 1:28 AM
Musa bin Ibrahim, with “Jack” Frost at his side, pulled his unmarked Everest from Ford Australia, out of the Parliamentary Guards garage and into the Friday afternoon traffic Despite the early hour, the roads were jammed with drivers.

busy-singapore-road-traffic-2C1AN21.jpg
“This weekend is the World Gourmet Summit. Big set of tourists. That’s what’s filling the streets.
“Is this place,” Frost paused and pulled a crumpled slip of paper out of his right jacket pocket, “Marine Parade” far?”
“No. Less than seven kilometers. Even in this heavy traffic, less than thirty minutes. We’ll take the Merdeka Bridge and Nicoll Highway to Mountbatten Rd. The ECP can back up something fierce over the Benjamin Sheares bridge.”
Frost had refused to own a car in his new home, finding public transport very convenient. For police work, he always has a sergeant do the driving. Therefore his knowledge of the road system was rudimentary. “ECP?”
“East Coast Parkway. How long have you lived in Singapore?”
“Three years, but I choose not to drive.”
Musa just chuckled at learning another foible of his new friend.

Last edited:
Enam Puluh Empat

Supreme Court Building, Singapore, Friday, April 5, 2019 12:45 PM
Li Na Chen, head judge of the panel that heard Barbara Moore’s Appeal, called his two clerks into his office. He handed them the decision that he had prepared himself on the appeal.
“You have the distribution list, prepared, I understand?”
The two eager young men nodded. Justice Chen was a rising star in the Singaporean judiciary and was expected to be the next Chief Justice. He also was an excellent judge to work for. He took the time to instruct his clerks and improve their knowledge carefully. After their time with him, they were in great demand due to the high quality of their training.
Usually, he would involve them in every step of the judging process. However, in the Moore case, he had done all the work himself. They wondered what might be the reason for that.
“Have copies prepared and distributed to the Bonded messengers by 1 PM. Give them strict instructions to deliver at precisely 1:30, neither earlier nor later.”
“Yes, your honor.”
“This is strictly confidential until the 1:30 release. Do you understand?”
“Yes, your honor.”

The two walked briskly out of his office before opening the envelope. When they did, they realized why the judge was keeping it so confidential.

View attachment 884925

Public Punishment Chamber, Changi Prison, Friday, 12.59 AM
“That concludes the punishment of Barbara Ann Moore, as decreed by the trial court. You may depart by the side doors,” announced the Commandant. “Guards, release the prisoner and take her to the Prison Infirmary for treatment. Doctor, please come here.”
Imran and his men moved to their task, while Chunhua came to the Commandant. He turned off the microphone and spoke to her in a low, confidential voice.

“Doctor, I have done you several services during the last several weeks. I now ask you to do your service in return. Debts must be paid.”
“Of course, Commandant. What service can I do you?” Chunhua wondered at the mysterious request. Did he want to sleep with her? He’d never indicated that kind of interest in her. But his recent desire for her to present herself in alluring clothes to his guests raised the possibility. Or sleep with one of his guests? Surely he wouldn’t intend to whore out his chief surgeon!
“I want you to use all your powers—and all your skills to treat Miss Moore. I want her recovery to be as rapid as possible.”
“Yes, Commandant, I will do all I can.”
“NO pain-killers during the next twenty-four hours – that would be one PM tomorrow. She should feel all the agony she has earned.”
“Yes, Commandant,” Chunhua flinched at the thought, but would obey.
“She must be back to ‘work’ by Sunday morning. We shall spare further injury to her ass for a while, but she must be ready to fuck and suck by then. Is that fully understood?”
“Yes, Sir.” Dr. Liú noted the very firm tone that Mamat used. There would be no questioning or change of mind. The timetable was demanding, given Barb’s extensive wounds. And the pain she would endure would be hard to comprehend. However, Chunhua had no choice but to serve.
“I shall go straight to the infirmary to start her treatment.”
“Very good, Doctor. I should add that you made an excellent impression today. It will not be forgotten.”
“Thank you, Sir.”

Hallway outside Public Punishment Chamber, Changi Prison, Friday, 1:06 PM
Rut Betar-Gisber stood, stood in a quiet corner outside the punishment room, holding court with her entourage.
“That was a most satisfactory conclusion to that bitch’s discipline,” said Josephine. "I loved it!" All nodded and murmured agreement.
“Yes, it was enjoyable,” said Rut. “However, we still have a few other threads to tie off before we can relax, my dear. Justice Lin, when will we hear the decision?”
“This afternoon, I believe. Head Justice Chen had kept it very tightly under wraps.”
“You had your decision meeting, of course? You know the result?”
“No, actually. Chen insisted on polling the members personally and has said nothing about the result.”
“It will be unanimous, naturally?” asked Rut with some annoyance in her voice.
“I would presume so, I, of course, voted to deny the appeal. I expect all the other to agree.”
“Hmmm. That is not as clear as I would like. However, I trust the other Appeal justices know their ‘duty’ here. Josephine, how goes the interrogation of the American slut?”
“The CNB is taking their time to break her. Mostly psychological and threatening so far. They have until Monday to complete the process. This afternoon, they will increase the pressure significantly.”
“See that they do. We must have the full confession and more!”
“Yes, Your Ladyship.”
“Also, have the Guards dropped the charges and released Jiang to the CNB.”
“Not quite yet. I hope to receive word later today,” replied the First Minister, a bit embarrassed.
“Hope! I expect a lot more than hope from those assigned to make things happen. Did you make clear who desired this and how much it means?”
“Yes, of course,” Josephine stumbled a little. “At least I think I did. Those Guards’ officers are so arrogant they got me flustered! I did tell them, Your Ladyship.”
“Think? Hope? I don’t want to rely on that level of confidence. Please call the Guards Commander as soon as you get to your office and insist that it happen this afternoon, before the weekend. Is that clear?”
“Yes, Your Ladyship,” replied Josephine, eyes submissively downcast and a blush rising on her face.

U.S. Embassy, Singapore, Friday, 1:24 PM
Jeffrey was still in a state of shock when he returned to his office in the Embassy. That morning’s punishment of Barbara was by far the worst experience of his life. His new secretary, Trixie, noticed his pale face and staring eyes.
“Are you OK, Mr. Hodges,” she asked in a concerned voice.
“Just a little shaken, thank you, Trixie,” he glanced at the pretty young woman with gorgeous strawberry-blond hair and a fair complexion sprinkled with freckles. She was remarkably attractive, he thought. “I’ll be fine soon. Could you get me a cup of coffee? Black?”
“Of course, Mr. Hodges.” She jumped up and turned toward the break room. Even preoccupied, Jeffrey did notice her tight little ass in a close-fitting skirt. With a sigh, he opened his office door and entered to await word of the Appeal decision.

Downtown Singapore, Friday, 1:28 AM
Musa bin Ibrahim, with “Jack” Frost at his side, pulled his unmarked Everest from Ford Australia, out of the Parliamentary Guards garage and into the Friday afternoon traffic Despite the early hour, the roads were jammed with drivers.
View attachment 884926
“This weekend is the World Gourmet Summit. Big set of tourists. That’s what’s filling the streets.
“Is this place,” Frost paused and pulled a crumpled slip of paper out of his right jacket pocket, “Marine Parade” far?”
“No. Less than seven kilometers. Even in this heavy traffic, less than thirty minutes. We’ll take the Merdeka Bridge and Nicoll Highway to Mountbatten Rd. The ECP can back up something fierce over the Benjamin Sheares bridge.”
Frost had refused to own a car in his new home, finding public transport very convenient. For police work, he always has a sergeant do the driving. Therefore his knowledge of the road system was rudimentary. “ECP?”
“East Coast Parkway. How long have you lived in Singapore?”
“Three years, but I choose not to drive.”
Musa just chuckled at learning another foible of his new friend.
And Jeffrey Hodges has nothing to do with the appointment of his secretaries, yet manages to get another with a '... Tight little ass and a short skirt ...' - that man has a few skeletons to account for if you ask me!

And we're left hanging re the appeal outcome!!!

Next episode NOW please PrPr :)

And Jeffrey Hodges has nothing to do with the appointment of his secretaries, yet manages to get another with a '... Tight little ass and a short skirt ...' - that man has a few skeletons to account for if you ask me!
Are you implying that Jeffrey Hodges, Esq. would do anything improper with Trixie? I'm sure he would only behave professionally.
And we're left hanging re the appeal outcome!!!
What outcome do you wish?
Next episode NOW please PrPr
Patience, grasshopper!

Another great chapter.
Still teasing us with the result of the appeal. RBG still pulling all the strings. Josephine`s stock falling. Musa and Frost trying to make progress .Chunhua in thrall to Mamat. Poor Barb,raw and bleeding,being set up for more use and abuse. Amanda in danger of a more stringent interrogation. In fact, another normal day in PrPr`s Singapore.

Are you implying that Jeffrey Hodges, Esq. would do anything improper with Trixie? I'm sure he would only behave professionally.

What outcome do you wish?

Patience, grasshopper!
As far as the appeal outcome is concerned PrPr - then Barb surely has to live to fight ... Sorry I mean to be beaten ... Another day!

As far as the appeal outcome is concerned PrPr - then Barb surely has to live to fight ... Sorry I mean to be beaten ... Another day!
I am hoping to be able to reveal the ruling tomorrow. But the news embargo from the Court has been airtight - even RBG can't find out early! The text might not be available until Saturday.

BTW. In this chapter, I directly quoted a somewhat famous line from an iconic Hollywood movie. Can anyone catch it? Hint: spoken by Marlon Brando.

Last edited:
I am hoping to be able to reveal the ruling tomorrow. But the news embargo from the Court has been airtight - even RBG can't find out early! The text might not be available until Saturday.

BTW. In this chapter, I directly quoted a somewhat famous line from an iconic Hollywood movie. Can anyone catch it? Hint: spoken by Marlon Brando.
I await with baited breath PrPr - struggling with the Brando quote though ...

struggling with the Brando quote though ...
I thought Brando would be enough. Narrowing a lot, it's from Godfather (I).

Tujuh Puluh Tujah

Various locations in downtown Singapore, 1:30 PM (precisely)
crave-velo2.jpg
Bonded messengers entered offices across Singapore and dropped off their sealed packages.
supreme court seal.jpg

Recipients were:

Mamat bin Osman, Commandant of Changi Prison, 982 Upper Changi Rd N.

Lee Cher Leng, Prosecuting Counsel from the Attorney-General’s Chambers and William Koh of the Police prosecution department, 1 Upper Pickering St.

Jeffrey Hodges, Defense Attorney, at the United States Embassy, Singapore, 27 Napier Rd

Rut Betar-Gisber, Peter Gamble, and Wong Foo Lin, Justices of the original trial court, State Courts of Singapore, 1 Havelock Square

Josephine Shanmugam, First Minister, Ministry of Home Affairs, 28 Irrawaddy Rd,

The President of the Republic, The Istana, 35 Orchard Rd.

Such was the professionalism of these messengers that all packages were delivered by hand to the offices within fifty seconds of each other. The only persons privy to the contents before then were Justice Chen and his two Law Clerks. And they didn’t breathe a word.

For the benefit of our readers, we have been endeavoring to obtain a copy of the court order. However, the embargo on the release has been iron-clad. We hope to have a copy soon.

Such was the professionalism of these messengers that all packages were delivered by hand to the offices within fifty seconds of each other. The only persons privy to the contents before then were Justice Chen and his two Law Clerks. And they didn’t breathe a word.

THAT never ever would have happened in the good old U.S. of A. :p

I thought Brando would be enough. Narrowing a lot, it's from Godfather (I).

Tujuh Puluh Tujah

Various locations in downtown Singapore, 1:30 PM (precisely)
View attachment 885216
Bonded messengers entered offices across Singapore and dropped off their sealed packages.
View attachment 885217

Recipients were:

Mamat bin Osman, Commandant of Changi Prison, 982 Upper Changi Rd N.

Lee Cher Leng, Prosecuting Counsel from the Attorney-General’s Chambers and William Koh of the Police prosecution department, 1 Upper Pickering St.

Jeffrey Hodges, Defense Attorney, at the United States Embassy, Singapore, 27 Napier Rd

Rut Betar-Gisber, Peter Gamble, and Wong Foo Lin, Justices of the original trial court, State Courts of Singapore, 1 Havelock Square

Josephine Shanmugam, First Minister, Ministry of Home Affairs, 28 Irrawaddy Rd,

The President of the Republic, The Istana, 35 Orchard Rd.

For the benefit of our readers, we have been endeavoring to obtain a copy of the court order. However, the embargo on the release has been iron-clad. We hope to have a copy soon.
Hot off the presses. A "well-placed" source obtained a copy of the order. You see it here first.

Attachments

• 8-5b Court of Appeal ruling 77.pdf
    53.8 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom