In My Horror's Castle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Castellana is very angry with you, after your post, ordered me to build immediately a pendulum and suddenly punish you before this evening!
Poor Connie!
Ascanio
I am then locked in a prison cell.and you tell me "your end is near bitch."

what a day for poor Connie:D

:p

For your fortune this not is happened in the real world now, but only is a threat for tomorrow if you are newly a bad bitch!!!
newly?:D

I lay there naked and bound to the Pit...watching the pendulum blade swing back and forth over my helpless body,the razor sharp blade slowly getting closer.
A paintbrush on either side of the blade, protruding an inch or so, and making contact first will make things more interesting... ;)

For your fortune this not is happened in the real world now, but only is a threat for tomorrow if you are newly a bad bitch!!!
Now how is this for bad luck... at last I find a way out of the castle and I take off running across the moors naked as the day I was born,I think I am home free when suddenly slip and fall into a pit of deadly quicksand...as I start to sink I think to myself "I was better off in the castle!"

Now how is this for bad luck... at last I find a way out of the castle and I take off running across the moors naked as the day I was born,I think I am home free when suddenly slip and fall into a pit of deadly quicksand...as I start to sink I think to myself "I was better off in the castle!"
Hopefully there are some tentacles in the quicksand....

Back
Top Bottom