In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this a full story? I kinda want to know what happens a few days later, when she tries to reintergrate herself back into society even though society has seen her exposed and humiliated.
She would likely be a YouTube star and invited on all the talk shows and write a book and sell the movie rights for a large sum. "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"-Oscar Wilde

Is this a full story? I kinda want to know what happens a few days later, when she tries to reintergrate herself back into society even though society has seen her exposed and humiliated.

No. She is beaten at the pillory, then dragged over to a whipping post at the other end of the scaffold. She is bull-whipped into a bloody mess, with blood even spattering onto nearby onlookers. Good times.

I think I've had this story since the late 90s. It was one of the first public flogging stories I found on the net. No authorship on my version either. I remember editing some of it to make it suit me more. Anyway, I hadn't looked at it in years, and only thought of it because of the pillory pics.

Another wonderful thing I love in this story - she first has to strip naked on platform some distance away from the scaffold. A collar is placed on her, which holds a circular ring behind her neck. A long stick gets inserted through that ring, and her wrists are tied to the ends of the stick, so that her arms are held perpendicular to her body.

So then she has to walk through the crowd like that, to the scaffold, completely exposed and unable to cover herself in any way.

That scene knocked me for a loop when I first read it. I remember having difficulty concentrating on my job the next few days because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I so much wanted to step into that story and BE her. I still do.

untitled.png Locked in the pillory on full public display helpless and wondering what is coming next. The men gather and start touching my private places and form lines in front and behind me. The rape begins my face , ass and cunt being pounded again and again until all the men satisfy their lust.

View attachment 612160 Locked in the pillory on full public display helpless and wondering what is coming next. The men gather and start touching my private places and form lines in front and behind me. The rape begins my face , ass and cunt being pounded again and again until all the men satisfy their lust.
Suitable treatment for a wench such as Kathy!!!

Some more pillory pics:

View attachment 612059
Can someone explain a problem. I've seen pillories occasionally set up on village greens for tourists (Sorry that's not well phrased... but come to think of it...).
The holes for the wrists always seem very large; I suppose they had to be big enough to hold the burliest of felons.
But if a small-boned, petite person were put in the stocks, surely s/he could wriggle her wrists back through those holes with very little effort. (The head would still be stuck of course, but at least one could scratch one's nose.)
You would have to tie them or fit metal cuffs, but one never hears of this being done or sees any pictures that show it.
Or is it something to do with the position? Would one have to be double-jointed to get away, however large the aperture?
I miss Jeddak at times like these :(

Can someone explain a problem. I've seen pillories occasionally set up on village greens for tourists (Sorry that's not well phrased... but come to think of it...).
The holes for the wrists always seem very large; I suppose they had to be big enough to hold the burliest of felons.
But if a small-boned, petite person were put in the stocks, surely s/he could wriggle her wrists back through those holes with very little effort. (The head would still be stuck of course, but at least one could scratch one's nose.)
You would have to tie them or fit metal cuffs, but one never hears of this being done or sees any pictures that show it.
Or is it something to do with the position? Would one have to be double-jointed to get away, however large the aperture?
On many of my manips with a pillory being used I often 'shrink' the size of the holes. What they did before photoshop I cannot say...

The Scottish equivalent of the stocks was the jougs, a simple neck-iron on a chain,
stapled to the wall of the tolbooth - you'll see them still in many Scottish burghs.
Looking for some sexy pics of jougs I came across this German version,
with a little Vorsprung durch Technik:

handfessel1.jpg

The ones for tourists are reconstructions and they may have made the holes much larger for safety reasons, so tourists can try them out and take photos without risking injury. Just guessing of course.

The Scottish equivalent of the stocks was the jougs, a simple neck-iron on a chain,
stapled to the wall of the tolbooth - you'll see them still in many Scottish burghs.
Looking for some sexy pics of jougs I came across this German version,
with a little Vorsprung durch Technik:

View attachment 612281
Jon Smithie has the jougs in the most recent episode of his story, "Mina Berkeley's Voyage"

Back
Top Bottom