In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
To achieve my crucifixion, I need of that, sometimes : why ? Perhaps it adds to the sufferings that I already have endured , but perhaps and mainly because it adds to my degradation : from this moment, all is accelerating and I know that the end is there , though that I try to pull with my arms to breathe ... But alas without success and the soldiers can laugh at me , counting the minuts which I've yet to live ...
Just to think about it is running shivers down my spine and gives me goosebumps. Realizing that being crucified by some roman squad, entertains the people at the scene so barbarous. Most of the onlookers would laugh at me, mock me, insult me on the way to my final destination. Of course comment my status. I can do nothing but look at them, listen to their statements and eventually reply. My body and soul destroyed, the people are cracking up because of my desolate situation. Struggling naked for a better position, searching for support from the nails, face to face with the crowd. Oh my God, I don't know if I could take it. Maybe I'd close my eyes to make it bearable, though there is still all that laughter. There is some relief when I look at the other victims, also sharing my fate.

Just to think about it is running shivers down my spine and gives me goosebumps. Realizing that being crucified by some roman squad, entertains the people at the scene so barbarous. Most of the onlookers would laugh at me, mock me, insult me on the way to my final destination. Of course comment my status. I can do nothing but look at them, listen to their statements and eventually reply. My body and soul destroyed, the people are cracking up because of my desolate situation. Struggling naked for a better position, searching for support from the nails, face to face with the crowd. Oh my God, I don't know if I could take it. Maybe I'd close my eyes to make it bearable, though there is still all that laughter. There is some relief when I look at the other victims, also sharing my fate.

Mmm yes Cire. You are pinned and exposed. Now the shivers down your spine are joined by cramps, the goosebumps joined by seat running over your bare skin. It's hard work, fighting your cross, fighting the pain and indignity of it. Could you take it? Cire, you make a basic mistake in asking that question. Once you have been crucified, there is no option, you have to endure it. There is no escape, no easy way out. Keep moving, close your eyes if it helps, try to block out the leering crowd enjoying your naked suffering. The pain is enough, concentrate on that. That is all you have left, the struggle to master your own body.

I like how you describe your mental state as to having been crucified and your struggles. Also that is interesting is the vain attempt to place your mind in another context by creating an artificial state so as you will think the pain will subsided. I think the only way to survive is to form some form of resiliency which provides the means to absorb what is happening to you :)

Mmm yes Cire. You are pinned and exposed. Now the shivers down your spine are joined by cramps, the goosebumps joined by seat running over your bare skin. It's hard work, fighting your cross, fighting the pain and indignity of it. Could you take it? Cire, you make a basic mistake in asking that question. Once you have been crucified, there is no option, you have to endure it. There is no escape, no easy way out. Keep moving, close your eyes if it helps, try to block out the leering crowd enjoying your naked suffering. The pain is enough, concentrate on that. That is all you have left, the struggle to master your own body.
To accept the inevitible takes some time. There is all these emotions that I'm not able to rank. One would think that once you are crucified, you consider yourself as "gone" and thus nothing would matter anymore, at least I was looking at it like that.

Now I have to learn that this idea is absolutely wrong. Looking down my glistening and beaten body is, despite my desastarous situation, still so demoralising. I will open my eyes, push myself up to get some air, and ask the victim next to me about it. Unless I'm interrupted by comments of the cheering onlookers:taptap:.

I like how you describe your mental state as to having been crucified and your struggles. Also that is interesting is the vain attempt to place your mind in another context by creating an artificial state so as you will think the pain will subsided. I think the only way to survive is to form some form of resiliency which provides the means to absorb what is happening to you :)
Sensitive reply ShadowWolf. Even though I'm just hanging there, I'm feeling like a pinball:eek:. The sensation of being completely destroyed, not just the body but also the spirit, is so overwhelming. I will definitely go for a conversation with the other crucified to ease my mind.

Last edited:
Upon other terms I'm trying to may understand the feelings of the crucified before, meanwhile and after their crucifixion.
This shocking, horrifying manip from Kathy (also her avatar) is raising my heartrate every time I look at it.

Just to think about it, that in the story I'm nailed to the cross for being a criminal, to my left my female partner in crime Andrea is crucified, then to imagine that something like this is what I see when I turn my head to the left, leaves me breathless.

View attachment 710846

But don't get me wrong. I'm so very ashamed to hang naked on the cross. Everybody at the scene looking at me, insulting me, taking measurements, laughing. The slaves that got crucified with us at least were allowed the loincloth. Even they are downgrading us......
I like the way she is looking at her nailed wrist. "Is that really a nail through my wrist?"

I like the way she is looking at her nailed wrist. "Is that really a nail through my wrist?"
To get some relief on the cross, the dying may start to communicate. Turning my head to the left simultaniously with my also crucified criminal partner, will give us the chance to look at each other. We now can start to verbally interchange our emotions, as far as our physical condition allows it. Causing guards, torturers and onlookers once again to mock us. We have to learn that privacy on the cross is an illusion, but we still need the company.

To get some relief on the cross, the dying may start to communicate. Turning my head to the left simultaniously with my also crucified criminal partner, will give us the chance to look at each other. We now can start to verbally interchange our emotions, as far as our physical condition allows it. Causing guards, torturers and onlookers once again to mock us. We have to learn that privacy on the cross is an illusion, but we still need the company.
There is little to add! You give good views, that I share!

ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT

This Quoom picture shows the "relationship" between the victim and the executioners.
It seems that they all have to sort of cooperate, to get the crucifixion completed.

View attachment 616741

She has to look down and watch the executioner driving the nail in.
Also very realistic, the second executioner holding the victims foot in place.
They all stay focused on the nail. It seems that the guy in the back
is talking to her, giving instructions what she can do to help the executioners, or what
has to happen next.
I love the feeling of this picture.

I agree. There is a horrific kind of intimate relationship between executioner and victim when the crossbeam has been elevated to an upright already in the ground, as depicted here. When a condemned person is nailed to the entire cross on the ground she will resist with all her effort and it may take four strong men to hold her down as she is nailed. She will scream, kick, bite and resist any way she can. After all, no one willingly goes to the cross.

If she's only nailed to the crossbeam she will of course struggle just as much as being nailed to the complete cross. But being already partially nailed will take much of the struggle out of her. When raised to the upright , the final dynamic is very different, I think. Now, already partially crucified, she's hanging by her wrists in awful agony and will do anything to relieve that unbearable pain, even to the point of "cooperating" with her executioners in the process of nailing her feet. She's desperate for something to push against so she can take some of her weight off her pierced wrists. In her mind, responding to the awful situation she is in, she somehow believes that even a nailed foot will support her better than a dangling foot that can have no purchase against he vertical upright. So she "cooperates" in the finalization of her crucifixion. She begs them not to nail her feet, knowing it will only add to her agony, yet she cannot but cooperate somewhat.

I think securing her feet with rope would be a better idea before nailing them. Just to be on the safe side. I look at that knee so close to the executioner's head and imagine that she would jerk reflexively (or on purpose) when they start nailing the first foot.

Who knows what would really happen, but this is an extremely powerful, erotic image showing a condemned woman realizing she can do nothing to stop the final act of her crucifixion. Struggling is utterly futile at this point.

Hey guys, take that loincloth off of her!

View attachment 546151
RAISED WITH THE PATIBULUM

In the story the delinquents have been crucified in different ways.
The slaves got tied with ropes, and the criminals were nailed.
Andrea had been raised nailed to the assembled cross, giving the executioners
a more complicated task, than in Cire's case.
They raised Cire with the patibulum.
The procedures gave the spectators the following aspect:

- First the slaves with Daniela got tied to their crosses with the loincloth on.
- The slaves were forced to climb up a ladder and had then been fixed to the positioned crosses.
- Andrea and Cire arrived at the scene, while Daniela got tied to her cross.
- Then Cire got stripped, and had been nailed naked to the patibulum.
- Andrea watched Cire's crucifiction, and her cross being assembled.
- Finally Andrea had been nailed naked, to the complete cross on the ground.
- The most challenging task, raising of the complete cross of the criminal Andrea.

Each of the condemned was able to realize what had been done to the other victims, the torturers attached them one by one.

It sounds like good entertainment, and a well planned, professional execution of the five.

View attachment 546150

These pictures from Jeddak illustrate, how raising with the patibulum could have been handled.
Sabina is raised, like Cire in the story, in that very effective, but not so spectacular way.
Crucifying the condemned nailed to the patibulum (my opinion), doesn't take as much manpower as raising a complete cross.
Most sarcastic is the fact, that the nailed victim, once on the feet, will automatically help the
executioners as much as possible to attach the patibulum to the stipes.

View attachment 546152

That is simply due to the fact, that the condemned will try to release his wrists as much as possible.
Also will, or maybe has the condemned to be able to recognize all the communication between
his executioners.
Pretty sure that the torturers have told their victims, what comes next and how the victim
can help them to finally mount the patibulum.

In the story Andrea and Cire have seat plugs, to make sure that the stress to the nailed
wrists is not too heavy. The executioners wanted them to be fully aware of their execution,
and did that to keep them from fainting.

Thank's Jeddak for these awesome pics, you always pay so much attention to every detail.
In a way it scares me, because pics like that release all this thinkin and feeling in me, concerning the ancient spectacle of crucifiction :devil:.

Love the raising of the crossbeam...her totally nude body nailed ...her wrists supporting her entire weight...helping the executioner to nail her feet to the cross to relieve pressure on her wrists.....her lustful ass hole and pussy available for abuse as she is raised......her pussy and asshole will be coming so hard over and over as she dances the dance of lust..

I agree. There is a horrific kind of intimate relationship between executioner and victim when the crossbeam has been elevated to an upright already in the ground, as depicted here. When a condemned person is nailed to the entire cross on the ground she will resist with all her effort and it may take four strong men to hold her down as she is nailed. She will scream, kick, bite and resist any way she can. After all, no one willingly goes to the cross.

If she's only nailed to the crossbeam she will of course struggle just as much as being nailed to the complete cross. But being already partially nailed will take much of the struggle out of her. When raised to the upright , the final dynamic is very different, I think. Now, already partially crucified, she's hanging by her wrists in awful agony and will do anything to relieve that unbearable pain, even to the point of "cooperating" with her executioners in the process of nailing her feet. She's desperate for something to push against so she can take some of her weight off her pierced wrists. In her mind, responding to the awful situation she is in, she somehow believes that even a nailed foot will support her better than a dangling foot that can have no purchase against he vertical upright. So she "cooperates" in the finalization of her crucifixion. She begs them not to nail her feet, knowing it will only add to her agony, yet she cannot but cooperate somewhat.

I think securing her feet with rope would be a better idea before nailing them. Just to be on the safe side. I look at that knee so close to the executioner's head and imagine that she would jerk reflexively (or on purpose) when they start nailing the first foot.

Who knows what would really happen, but this is an extremely powerful, erotic image showing a condemned woman realizing she can do nothing to stop the final act of her crucifixion. Struggling is utterly futile at this point.

Hi Marcella, thank you very much for your comment. I enjoy to enlighten the different characters and their emotions at the execution site. The fact that a condemned has to help his torturers with all the still available personal energy, is more than sarcastic. It releases a very disturbing emotion in me. Of course, no telling how other people look at it.

Did I get that right, you'd have a ball if the guys tear off the loincloth?

Yes, I would have the guys tear off the loincloth! When I imagine my own crucifixion, or that of other women, I'm always fully naked. Everyone wants to see my pussy!

I think any woman would be already naked when she's brought to the execution site. Her executioners would have had to strip her to the waist for her whipping and her remove her loincloth in order to rape her.

Now, in another version of the fantasy, a woman could be marched to the execution site wearing her clothes, and then be publicly stripped naked before being whipped (possibly) and then nailed to her cross/crossbeam. (Oh yeah, don't forget the rape!)

Being a clothed/semi-clothed woman looking at her cross on the ground and knowing she's moments away from being stripped and nailed to it is a wonderful fantasy too. Perhaps she's stripped to waist and whipped already with her remaining clothes slipping dangerously down over her hips.

BTW. Naked men on crosses can be exciting. A good looking fit guy with his cock (semi-erect or erect) and balls dangling between his legs is an incredible fantasy too.

Last edited:
That sounds pretty evil Marcella.

The executioners in my story have decided to just crucify the two criminals naked. The slaves were allowed the loincloth, because the commander feared turbulences amongst the spectators. Well, their owner walked up to them in the aftermath and stripped his property completely, too. For me crucifixion is the ultimate death, but also the ultimate entertainment for EVERYBODY at the execution site. All the different stages of the executions can be considered, it's amazing.

Given the fact that you are condemned and crucified like the nailed criminal female in the story, you'd have the chance to "sit" on your cross. What emotions would that release inside of you? I mean sitting on that plug will make you look kinda funny and the spectators would probably laugh about it, since it looks like you had a penis. Will the mocking and the raw plug you are sitting on dim the feeling of being exposed naked?

I was thinking about it from my perspective, being crucified as the criminal Cire in the story. To sit on the plug gives me the chance to release my nailed wrists and feet. I'm a subject to an involuntary erection at first, but all the crazy stuff going on around me at the scenery, plus the permanent stimulation of my anus by the plug (I have to keep control as good as possible to make sure my balls are resting on it), forces me to ejaculate. No way to avoid this. That is so very degrading for me.

Last edited:
Yes, I would have the guys tear off the loincloth! When I imagine my own crucifixion, or that of other women, I'm always fully naked. Everyone wants to see my pussy!

I think any woman would be already naked when she's brought to the execution site. Her executioners would have had to strip her to the waist for her whipping and her remove her loincloth in order to rape her.

Now, in another version of the fantasy, a woman could be marched to the execution site wearing her clothes, and then be publicly stripped naked before being whipped (possibly) and then nailed to her cross/crossbeam. (Oh yeah, don't forget the rape!)

Being a clothed/semi-clothed woman looking at her cross on the ground and knowing she's moments away from being stripped and nailed to it is a wonderful fantasy too. Perhaps she's stripped to waist and whipped already with her remaining clothes slipping dangerously down over her hips.
BTW. Naked men on crosses can be exciting. A good looking fit guy with his cock (semi-erect or erect) and balls dangling between his legs is a fantasy too.

Absolutely correct....totally nude....and pussy fully shaved earlier by the slave women so everyone can watch its reactions ......and anal rapes..at least 8...by all of her executioners....with ass to mouth....filling her ass with the strong ejaculations of hot cum her body needs for energy and nutrition for her scourging and nailing and dance of lust on the cross...and def scourged....with an instrument that will leave the deep stripes her body lusts for...nothing neglected...erect nipples, pussy and asshole all thorougly scourged...100 front and 100 rear...if she is scourged properly she will lust to be nailed....crawling to he crossbeam and stretching out her arms...and....raped and scourged all as she sees the crossbeam she is about to be nailed to...her body lusting to be nailed......then...wrists nailed and raised....her pussy and asshole available for abuse as she is raised....and helping the executioners to nail her feet.....truly lusting to be nailed....

Absolutely correct....totally nude....and pussy fully shaved earlier by the slave women so everyone can watch its reactions ......and anal rapes..at least 8...by all of her executioners....with ass to mouth....filling her ass with the strong ejaculations of hot cum her body needs for energy and nutrition for her scourging and nailing and dance of lust on the cross...and def scourged....with an instrument that will leave the deep stripes her body lusts for...nothing neglected...erect nipples, pussy and asshole all thorougly scourged...100 front and 100 rear...if she is scourged properly she will lust to be nailed....crawling to he crossbeam and stretching out her arms...and....raped and scourged all as she sees the crossbeam she is about to be nailed to...her body lusting to be nailed......then...wrists nailed and raised....her pussy and asshole available for abuse as she is raised....and helping the executioners to nail her feet.....truly lusting to be nailed....
Wait a minute. That is exactly what the commander wanted to prevent. If everybody at the execution site will handle things like you in your reply, it gets completely out of hand. The commander Aurelian doesn't want a buch of crazy, maybe drunk executioners, guards or spectators. At a Castell some miles away from his, the executioners have been so wasted, that the tied condemned were able to even escape their crucifixion. In another case, while a victim was dancing, the cross just fell because of the flub of the execution team. They were too blitzed when they fastened the upright in the ground :eek:.

Last edited:

If I had to crucify you, being nailed to the patibulum first, I would advise two guards to take you by the armpits and the shoulders to put you to your feet after the nailing of the wrists. Then I tell you to move with the crossbeam to the upright, while the man still hold you secured. You will not hang high, eye level probably. So the upright is not much higher than your head. I will tell you, that I'm taking you by your knees, to make sure you don't faint when we lift you up. I kneel down, with my right arm I hold you you by your knees, with my left I will sort of guard you by your ribcage on your way up. I give the order "raise" and the crossbeam is sliding up the stipes and attached to it. The men can now release you, while I still support you by your knees.

One of them is nailing a footrest to the upright. I'm telling you now that I will place your feet on the footrest, so you can support yourself again. As soon as you are standing straight, nailing you with four nails is not that hard to do. I'm telling the men to hold your calves to the stipes. Next I take the hammer and the nails and kneel down again. Knowing that fear and stress cause your body to sweat incredible, I'm ignoring the blood and sweat that is dripping on my arms and hands after running down your slowly dangling breasts.

Looking up to you I'm saying: "Marcella, I will nail your feet now. I will search the spot where the nail has to go through with my fingers. Here it is. When you look down, you can see it and be prepared." With the tip of the nail at the located spot on your left forefoot I press the nail down some with my fist. I want proof that I won't crush any bones when I drive the nail in, so I twist and push it a little until I can feel it moving down. I look up to you and can see the surprise in your face.

I can't help it, I'm laughing while you sough: "Ha, ha, are you astonished? Don't be afraid. I will use the hammer now to drive the nail in."

I grab the hammer, concentrate again and give the nail an easy blow. Enough to drive it through your foot and a little into the wood. In best mood I ignore your screaming and tell you: "I will drive the nail in deeper now. It will separate your bones some. If it helps you, you can scream to get relief. We have raised you naked and I hope that you don't have to urinate. If that is the case, go ahead now (to remove the loincloth after the nailing makes sense)."

I take a close look at your pussy, some liquid is escaping your trembling labia:
"Is that all Marcella? Are you alright. Gosh, your nipples are completely erected and you are shivering like a leave on a tree. Be a little careful, all the spectators and guards can see you. I mean it's absolutely amazing. I love my job. Ready. Alright?" Looking down at me you nod.

Then I start to hit the nail harder. Since I don't want the head to fix your foot, I leave the nail sticking out some and proceed with your right foot, while you scream your heart out....

Last edited:

Yes, of course. We want to see everything, and surely you want that special experience of being free, uncovered, open to the sun and the fresh air?
Who am I kidding, it's either a release for your exhibitionist side or an incredible experience of shame and humiliation :)

BTW. Naked men on crosses can be exciting. A good looking fit guy with his cock (semi-erect or erect) and balls dangling between his legs is an incredible fantasy too.

Men, women, both are pleasing and exciting to see on a cross, each brings something different to the occasion. I prefer crucified men with more naturally flaccid members, but there is a place for the raging erection, particularly when crucified alongside a woman or with women watching. How degrading to hang there, erect, aroused, in front off these women, for their entertainment.

PhilX with erections
9[1].05 am s.jpgmorning 11_30.jpg

Erect, and merely stiff
Carolus+the+beautiful.jpg288_crux_05_by_homoeros-dayaihy.jpg271a58fad6662c39afa4ab659b5cd707.jpg

A little ghostly/fantasy help
fant39.jpg

In company
A Place of Death.jpgcouple38201_Kruzifix_123_115lo.jpg

Carvelli in the arena
Arena Crucifixion VI - Vittorio Carvelli 2015 - Classical Tales .jpgArena Crucifixion III - Vittorio Carvelli - Classical Tales.jpg

I grab the hammer, concentrate again and give the nail an easy blow. Enough to drive it through your foot and a little into the wood. In best mood I ignore your screaming and tell you: "I will drive the nail in deeper now. It will separate your bones some. If it helps you, you can scream to get relief. We have raised you naked and I hope that you don't have to urinate. If that is the case, go ahead now (to remove the loincloth after the nailing makes sense)."

I take a close look at your pussy, some liquid is escaping your trembling labia:
"Is that all Marcella? Are you alright. Gosh, your nipples are completely erected and you are shivering like a leave on a tree. Be a little careful, all the spectators and guards can see you. I mean it's absolutely amazing. I love my job. Ready. Alright?" Looking down at me you nod.

The nail will separate your bones, scream if you need to for relief, and if you need to urinate go ahead. You certainly know how to crucify a woman, Cire, very nicely described.

Men, women, both are pleasing and exciting to see on a cross, each brings something different to the occasion. I prefer crucified men with more naturally flaccid members, but there is a place for the raging erection, particularly when crucified alongside a woman or with women watching. How degrading to hang there, erect, aroused, in front off these women, for their entertainment.

I fully agree! Also naked men on crosses can be exciting!

Crucifixion_exposed.JPG Crucifixion_Ancient (9).jpg Crucifixion_Ancient (5).jpg

Back
Top Bottom