In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
I take a close look at your pussy, some liquid is escaping your trembling labia:
"Is that all Marcella? Are you alright. Gosh, your nipples are completely erected and you are shivering like a leave on a tree. Be a little careful, all the spectators and guards can see you. I mean it's absolutely amazing. I love my job. Ready. Alright?" Looking down at me you nod.
... and saying that he cums into his own loincloth ! :tejeqteje:

... and saying that he cums into his own loincloth ! :tejeqteje:
.......Messaline, how can you say that (I'm embarrassed). Some years ago I wasn't even able to think about it. This is quite a task as an executioner, I'm telling you. Believe me, it's not that easy to picture myself in that role. But honestly, I'd probably jack off right there, while doing my job. It looks like there is evil in everyone of us :devil:.

When I posted the nailing of Marcella (I wrote it down accidently, something just had turned me on. Probably the fact that everybody was so unleashed and that we all get off on being exposed), I wasn't sure if I was already gone too far. At the end I had to understand that it's prettty close to the real thing:eek: (a fact that scared me even more). It must have been beyond words to get crucified......

In general I personally like to have control over the incidents. When I went deeper and deeper into the role of the executioner, I realized that no matter what I try, I will lose control. To ejaculate into my loincloth is such an issue. Also the fact that the crucified is may having orgasms. What would happen in your case Messaline? It's got to be so humiliating. Everybody at the execution site can watch what is done and what's happening to you? Could I see it as an executioner? Let me know how, it's so exciting. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Yes, of course. We want to see everything, and surely you want that special experience of being free, uncovered, open to the sun and the fresh air?
Who am I kidding, it's either a release for your exhibitionist side or an incredible experience of shame and humiliation :)

Men, women, both are pleasing and exciting to see on a cross, each brings something different to the occasion. I prefer crucified men with more naturally flaccid members, but there is a place for the raging erection, particularly when crucified alongside a woman or with women watching. How degrading to hang there, erect, aroused, in front off these women, for their entertainment.

PhilX with erections
View attachment 719508View attachment 719509

Erect, and merely stiff
View attachment 719512View attachment 719513View attachment 719527

A little ghostly/fantasy help
View attachment 719532

In company
View attachment 719510View attachment 719529

Carvelli in the arena
View attachment 719530View attachment 719531

The nail will separate your bones, scream if you need to for relief, and if you need to urinate go ahead. You certainly know how to crucify a woman, Cire, very nicely described.

Maybe several reasons why a man could get an erection while still alive on the cross:

1. He's sexually aroused by a good looking naked gal hanging on the cross next to his. I'd be insulted if the young man hanging next to/across from me didn't get an erection! Oh well, if he doesn't get one, it sure as hell can't be me! :rolleyes: (Must not like girls. Sorry poor guy. Wrong fantasy . . .;))

A Place of Death.jpgThe young guy appears aroused but this looks like his mother in the middle and his sister. Hmm, not sure about the family dynamics before the crucifixions.:eek: Perhaps the females are unrelated to him or there are other reasons for his woody.:doh:

2. He's sexually aroused by female spectators flashing their boobs and coochies at him. Or even grabbing his cock. Behave yourselves ladies! Could a man be aroused by tits and twats while he's hanging on a cross? So much pain and humiliation! Guess we'll never know.

3. Perhaps a penis just fills with blood pooling down from a guy's upper body as he hangs from his arms for hours and hours and it becomes semi-erect/erect. It's non-sexual. Something akin to the morning wood you guys get?

4. Hey! Maybe he's got a cornu up his ass! This stimulates the guy's prostate and he gets a boner!:D This seems rather rough. Would it work under these circumstances?

I'm out of ideas and probably thinking way, way too much about this. Whatever. The hard cocks are a nice part of crux fantasy.

What would happen in your case Messaline? It's got to be so humiliating. Everybody at the execution site can watch what is done and what's happening to you? Could I see it as an executioner? Let me know how, it's so exciting. Thank you so much.

Hum, if you're my executioner, I think that your cock will be erected , obviously ! What man could be not having an erection in viewing me naked to my cross, totally offered to the salaciousness of the crowd ?!
For me, that's not a problem , I'll not be ashamed , I like so much to be admired ; and even if I get an orgasm, it could be so much wonderful !:D:rolleyes:
But dont have any scrupulosity : see the "Markus'men and crucified girls" : they haven't !!!:p

1. He's sexually aroused by a good looking naked gal hanging on the cross next to his. I'd be insulted if the young man hanging next to/across from me didn't get an erection! Oh well, if he doesn't get one, it sure as hell can't be me! :rolleyes: (Must not like girls. Sorry poor guy. Wrong fantasy . . .;))

" Wrong fantasy" ? Are you sure ?
When Paskell/Messaline is crucified between two men, they've some admiration for her ...
PaskellCrux16_1 (1).jpg
... but Paskell is a good girl, and when Alexia frees her, she knows to thank them for that ... :rolleyes:

PaskellCrux16_1_2.jpg...PaskellCrux16_5_1.jpg (pics are from SeD/loum-rote)

You're right but , in this case, what could be the reason why we're so much attracted by the crucifixion ? ( I tallk like a victim, of course !)
When I see myself (my avatar made by hornet, in fact but looking like me ) nailed to this cross, a huge sensation is invading my body and I wish to be really hanging like that ...
View attachment 620566
I'd nail you to a completely assembled cross on the ground. Once the guards and I are working on you to nail you to the cross, the spectators and you are not able to see that much. As soon as you are on your way up you will have the chance to see the complete scenery. That is an exciting moment when you suddenly appear and really become "visible". I'm wondering If you'd watch what I'm doing when I nail you to the cross, or if you close your eyes and eventually just look straight up.

.fd52ff8945f1b578533f18f050637a44.jpg

I like this shot that Ulf Bernstein has posted. The crucified is maneuvered up on the completely assembled cross. His body is handled just like a subject and If you are crucified Messaline you will face that, too.
The executioners just grab you randomly, laughin at you already because of your situation. I'm positiv that I'd say something to you in that moment: "You are quite lazy girl. Look at us, we have to work hard to put you in your place. You should use at least your hands to cover your tits and vagina. You are so embarrassing. Why did you spread your clothes on the ground? "

Last edited:
I'd nail you to a completely assembled cross on the ground. Once the guards and I are working on you to nail you to the cross, the spectators and you are not able to see that much. As soon as you are on your way up you will have the chance to see the complete scenery. That is an exciting moment when you suddenly appear and really become "visible". I'm wondering If you'd watch what I'm doing when I nail you to the cross, or if you close your eyes and eventually just look straight up.
Nicely you described the nailing scene Cire, agree, it's better view to nail person on The Complete Cross, like in my manip Nailing007.jpgNailing008.jpg and then raise 09.JPG

5. The situation (pain, humiliation, fear,..) releases stress hormons among which some of the same kind that stimulates sexual arousal and excitment, and hence, an erection.
I don't think it's possible for me to have an erection during the complete dying process on the cross. But maybe the male body has some emergency function that allows that (plus with the arms up the blood will be drawn into the lower body, pulse will go up, lack of air, ect.). After some time, when the first excitement on the cross is over and I have to deal more and more with the increasing pain in the aftermath, I could imagine that my penis is shrinking (I hope not, the exhibitionist in me wants to appear as arousing as possible and avoid a bad performance). Not too bad, most of the spectators will be gone by then. Though I fear the other crucified and the guards will sure take the change to mock me afresh........:eek:

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible for me to have an erection during the complete dying process on the cross. But maybe the male body has some emergency function that allows that (plus with the arms up the blood will be drawn into the lower body, pulse will go up, lack of air, ect.). After some time, when the first excitement on the cross is over and I have to deal more and more with the increasing pain in the aftermath, I could imagine that my penis is shrinking (I hope not, the exhibitionist in me wants to appear as arousing as possible and avoid a bad performance). Not too bad, most of the spectators will be gone by then. Though I fear the other crucified and the guards will sure take the change to mock me afresh........:eek:
A long lasting erection seems unlikely indeed. But it may occur for brief times, mainly in the beginning, for the five reasons mentioned above! I figure, hanging to the cross is a rollercoaster of emotions of pain, fear, humiliation, false hope, fighting back, confrontation with the onlookers and with the other condemned. During these cycles, it could come again, involuntarily, drawing the attention of the onlookers, giving a mixed feeling of arousal and shame. Then it goes away again, as the crucified falls again into despair and agony.

5. The situation (pain, humiliation, fear,..) releases stress hormones among which some of the same kind that stimulates sexual arousal and excitement, and hence, an erection.

Good to know . . .;) I mean, just in case I ever find myself nailed face to face with a hunky guy on a cross. :rolleyes:

But an erection in this case does not mean sexual arousal. He's erect, in front of a crowd, but not aroused. Would have to be a horrible humiliation for the poor tortured guy!:eek:

Yet, an an erection is a terrible thing to waste . . . :p;):D "I know you don't want to fuck me, but dammit, you're going to! Work through the pain!"

Maybe female spectators would be tempted to somehow mount the guy (similar to how a man might fuck a crucified woman) for randy pleasure or adding to his humiliation. :D

Last edited:
But an erection in this case does not mean sexual arousal. He's erect, in front of a crowd, but not aroused. Would have to be a horrible humiliation for the poor tortured guy!:eek:
The same applies to the #3 from your list.

And with #4, the poor guy is aroused by being sodomised by the cross (arousal that may be triggered unintentionally, just because he is moving, seeking a comfortable position while hanging on his cross). In front of the spectators and the other condemned! Humiliating!:eek:

I scream !!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Thanks for your reply here Messaline. It's clear that I'm not really qualified as an executioner. Once you start screaming, how can I nail you then. I'd even have a "hard" time to work as a guard, holding you in place and things like that. On the other hand, when I consider it........:firedevil:
Would you scream on your way up, too?

Great manips of your wife Morten. Absolutely gorgeous.

Taking a look at the rising scene is also very interesting. You can see that the victim is watching very closely what the executioners do. Great aspect....
Thanks Cire, yeas I've noticed too that victim is looking down at the executioners, agree, it's very exciting and important moment. Here's manip about this Nailing009.jpgNailing010.jpg she's looking at the Legionarie, who's going to nail her feet.

Thanks Cire, yeas I've noticed too that victim is looking down at the executioners, agree, it's very exciting and important moment. Here's manip about this View attachment 721447View attachment 721448 she's looking at the Legionarie, who's going to nail her feet.
Awesome expression, very intense........Thanks. This is breathtaking.
The executioner probably can't see that she is watching him while he is driving the nail in. He is excluded but for the spectators and the guards, it's so exciting. I wonder if they talk to each other before he starts the execution.

Last edited:
The young guy appears aroused but this looks like his mother in the middle and his sister. Hmm, not sure about the family dynamics before the crucifixions.:eek: Perhaps the females are unrelated to him or there are other reasons for his woody.:doh:
Now here is some scenario for a story! Imagine me being 18-19 years old. Political trouble or war made my own family flee, but I stay behind, homeless. I find shelter with another family, of which I become part of, in their daily life. There is a pretty daughter of my age, but also a gorgeous mother. It makes my fantasies go wild. But of course, there is also the father of the family, who rules things sternly! Then the family gets caught up by a new turmoil. They get arrested as enemies of the state, including me, and get crucified, with others, naked in public. Time to unleash fantasy!

Thanks for your reply here Messaline. It's clear that I'm not really qualified as an executioner. Once you start screaming, how can I nail you then. I'd even have a "hard" time to work as a guard, holding you in place and things like that. On the other hand, when I consider it........:firedevil:...

It's evident that to be an executioner, you do not have state of mind ! It's certainly not a work for tenderhearted people , but, are the roman soldiers had ? They were accustomed to the worst work, to the worst battles where they had to kill to be not killed ... I think that if you were one of them, you could nail me, even if I should beg for mercy , crying and screaming like a little beaten girl !

... Would you scream on your way up, too?

I think that I'll be rather dazed and overwhelmed by the pain ...
I think that all my sphincters could be relaxed and that I shoul urinate and defecate , what it would attrack the flies and add to my future sufferings ...
But you would be accustomed to that and that you would laugh !!! :cbiggrin:

Last edited:
In my fantasy crucifixion there is always some stimulation of the crucified. You see, after the initial stripping, nailing and raising of the cross the victim is going to be pretty active. But eventually he will become exhausted and just hang there. At that point the spectators will become bored and try to get the show moving again. They might even bribe the executioner to molest, stab, whip, or burn the crucified. Imagine all the things that could be done to the naked, helpless victim.

Back
Top Bottom