In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's evident that to be an executioner, you do not have state of mind ! It's certainly not a work for tenderhearted people

Probably true, Messa. But see the thread “Talbus - the Guard” by Juan 1234 for a story about a Roman with a conscience who feels empathy for the crucified.

What would happen in your case Messaline? It's got to be so humiliating. Everybody at the execution site can watch what is done and what's happening to you? Could I see it as an executioner? Let me know how, it's so exciting. Thank you so much.
I'd even have a "hard" time to work as a guard, holding you in place and things like that. On the other hand, when I consider it........:firedevil:

That's OK , Barb , but he wondered himself if he could support the idea of to be an executioner ...
I only told him what I could do if I was his victim ...;)

Awesome expression, very intense........Thanks. This is breathtaking.
The executioner probably can't see that she is watching him while he is driving the nail in. He is excluded but for the spectators and the guards, it's so exciting. I wonder if they talk to each other before he starts the execution.
Agree, very exciting moment, all are waiting for the first hit of the hammer, spectators can't wait to hear victim's first scream, but what about victim herself, what is she thinking after looking at the soldier who's going to nail her feet, what a scream will follow the hit of the hammer? Nailing009.jpgNailing010.jpgViv-feet003.jpgViv-feet004.jpg This can describe you - Cire, and other talented writers of our forum..

Last edited:
Good to know . . .;) I mean, just in case I ever find myself nailed face to face with a hunky guy on a cross. :rolleyes:

But an erection in this case does not mean sexual arousal. He's erect, in front of a crowd, but not aroused. Would have to be a horrible humiliation for the poor tortured guy!:eek:

Yet, an an erection is a terrible thing to waste . . . :p;):D "I know you don't want to fuck me, but dammit, you're going to! Work through the pain!"

Maybe female spectators would be tempted to somehow mount the guy (similar to how a man might fuck a crucified woman) for randy pleasure or adding to his humiliation. :D
Probably true, Messa. But see the thread “Talbus - the Guard” by Juan 1234 for a story about a Roman with a conscience who feels empathy for the crucified.
Hi Barbaria,
it definitely takes good guards to make a crucifixion a success.
Juan's story is very amazing. Talbus has great lasting empathy. No tellin', if I was asigned to crucify the victims, if I could keep my empathy up (in general I think I adapt more to the victim's role. Being displayed helpless, forced to work my way to the execution site, etc.). Maybe in the beginning of the job underneath the crosses, my empathy would be strong. I'd ask the victims what they feel, to get an idea. Sure, sometimes when they are hanging and the cramps are twisting the bodies, the girls are embarrassed because of their nudity, and the crucified guys try to hide their erection, I'd laugh. But it's possible that it gets routine. Forced to do the job I might become the good executioner, and keep the crucified alive as long as possible. A thrilling thought.

Maybe several reasons why a man could get an erection while still alive on the cross:

1. He's sexually aroused by a good looking naked gal hanging on the cross next to his. I'd be insulted if the young man hanging next to/across from me didn't get an erection! Oh well, if he doesn't get one, it sure as hell can't be me! :rolleyes: (Must not like girls. Sorry poor guy. Wrong fantasy . . .;))

View attachment 719984The young guy appears aroused but this looks like his mother in the middle and his sister. Hmm, not sure about the family dynamics before the crucifixions.:eek: Perhaps the females are unrelated to him or there are other reasons for his woody.:doh:

2. He's sexually aroused by female spectators flashing their boobs and coochies at him. Or even grabbing his cock. Behave yourselves ladies! Could a man be aroused by tits and twats while he's hanging on a cross? So much pain and humiliation! Guess we'll never know.

3. Perhaps a penis just fills with blood pooling down from a guy's upper body as he hangs from his arms for hours and hours and it becomes semi-erect/erect. It's non-sexual. Something akin to the morning wood you guys get?

4. Hey! Maybe he's got a cornu up his ass! This stimulates the guy's prostate and he gets a boner!:D This seems rather rough. Would it work under these circumstances?

I'm out of ideas and probably thinking way, way too much about this. Whatever. The hard cocks are a nice part of crux fantasy.

Hi Marcella,

thanks for you thoughts and your great reply.
(to 1., 3., 4.,)

I'm absolutely sure that I'd have a rock hard penis, if I'd watch your crucifixion from the cross. Involuntary ejaculation wouldn't be the issue. I'd be so aroused of what I see, that I'd be scared to faint (like everybody else at the scene) and miss something (I hope that I'm not too embarrassed in that moment, and turn my head away ashamed). When I have to pull up for air, my penis will be half erected. When I look at you as you are struggling on your cross, it will be a full erection. When I hang down and the pain increases, my penis will shrink and I'll be mocked by you and the spectators.

I like the idea that nailed crucified are sitting on plugs. They have the chance to get some relief and can absorb much better what is going on with, and around them:eek:. Plus speaking from the male perspective, as you have stated very correctly, the anus is stimulated and the penis will be erected while the male victim is sitting on the cornu or the plug. All these aspects would make me squirt all over the place at some point. I wonder what comments I'd get from the other crucified, the guards, the spectators.

.crucifixion desert 6.jpg

This is a great still from "The Last Temptation". To me, up to this day the best crux scene done by a commercial movie director. Just too bad that the camera work is restricted, and the three crucified are males, only. In the real world, even if we consider that girls are often not as offending as guys, Scorsese should have taken at least one woman that has been caught stealing. Just to get as close as possible.....

Last edited:
It's evident that to be an executioner, you do not have state of mind ! It's certainly not a work for tenderhearted people , but, are the roman soldiers had ? They were accustomed to the worst work, to the worst battles where they had to kill to be not killed ... I think that if you were one of them, you could nail me, even if I should beg for mercy , crying and screaming like a little beaten girl !

I think that I'll be rather dazed and overwhelmed by the pain ...
I think that all my sphincters could be relaxed and that I shoul urinate and defecate , what it would attrack the flies and add to my future sufferings ...
But you would be accustomed to that and that you would laugh !!! :cbiggrin:
I probably would Messaline......but I'd enjoy it, too.

Maybe several reasons why a man could get an erection while still alive on the cross:

1. He's sexually aroused by a good looking naked gal hanging on the cross next to his. I'd be insulted if the young man hanging next to/across from me didn't get an erection! Oh well, if he doesn't get one, it sure as hell can't be me! :rolleyes: (Must not like girls. Sorry poor guy. Wrong fantasy . . .;))

View attachment 719984The young guy appears aroused but this looks like his mother in the middle and his sister. Hmm, not sure about the family dynamics before the crucifixions.:eek: Perhaps the females are unrelated to him or there are other reasons for his woody.:doh:

2. He's sexually aroused by female spectators flashing their boobs and coochies at him. Or even grabbing his cock. Behave yourselves ladies! Could a man be aroused by tits and twats while he's hanging on a cross? So much pain and humiliation! Guess we'll never know.

3. Perhaps a penis just fills with blood pooling down from a guy's upper body as he hangs from his arms for hours and hours and it becomes semi-erect/erect. It's non-sexual. Something akin to the morning wood you guys get?

4. Hey! Maybe he's got a cornu up his ass! This stimulates the guy's prostate and he gets a boner!:D This seems rather rough. Would it work under these circumstances?

I'm out of ideas and probably thinking way, way too much about this. Whatever. The hard cocks are a nice part of crux fantasy.
Dying on the cross is a floating process. Every crucified goes through endless changes until the execution is accomplished. Whatever input the male victim gets, the spectators, guards and of course the other crucified can watch and judge easily.

Here some shots to get an idea about the "sitting" on the cross thing.

Getting crucified in this story, nailed to the patibulum first, here some shots out of the perspective of my executioner.
I'm about to get my feet nailed, but like to keep control. Thus look down to understand what the guards and the executioner are doing:

Sitting.jpg

Oh yes, I almost forgot. No restricted camera work:eek:. Have fun.

I lose control and scream as the the nail is going in. It's so humiliating painful and shocking. On my body you can see where the hands of the guards have grabbed me, to bring me to my feet and raised me with the patibulum:

Looking down.jpg

The nailing is completed and I try to find a potition that allows me to absorb what is going on around me:

Sitting cautious.jpg

My female partner in crime is currently getting nailed to her cross and I'm so aroused that I can't avoid an erection. Opposite to me the crucified slave Daniela is mocking me. I'm ashamed to stand up, but every once in a while I have to breath thoroughly:

Up for air.jpgStanding.jpg

Andrea is raised now. I'm standing to watch what is happening to her. The screaming at the execution site is unbelieveable.......
In the aftermath, spectators and the other crucified insult me because of my decreased penis. Especially Daniela who is still wearing her loin cloth is insulting me constantly:

Aftermath.jpg

Last edited:
I'm absolutely sure that I'd have a rock hard penis, if I'd watch your crucifixion from the cross.

Oh, I certainly hope you'd find me arousing as I hang next to you!

2016-05-24-23-50-27.jpg Here I am cire, freshly crucified. I'm right next to you! Did you hear my cries of agony as I was nailed to my cross and elevated? I know you are in horrible agony (as am I) but perhaps you get a glance of me as you turn your head to the sounds of my agony. Am I pretty enough to get your attention?;) My body is in utter agony as I feel the full rush of pain from the nails through my wrist and feet. I feel the stretching of my arms and shoulders so I tense my legs. My muscles are already strained to their limits and begin to spasm. My body shudders and my breasts tremble on my chest as I try to adjust myself to hanging on the cross. Do you see me cire? Yes, I see you do. Our eyes meet. You are a handsome man and very well endowed! Ah, I see your cock has already begun to respond to what you see!;) We are both horribly humiliated by being exposed so completely on our crosses! Yet, you respond to my nakedness! I am pretty, yes?

2016-05-28-23-28-23.jpg I must move! I cannot just hang from my arms! I push up. The pain is ferocious. My legs straighten out. Do you like them? Shapely, yes? I always thought my long legs were my best feature. :D But perhaps you are looking at my boobs too as they bobble on my heaving chest. They are soft and full, yes? See, my nipples are getting hard now. Not sure why, but you like that, right? You can't really see my pussy--poor boy! (So sorry.) I'm humiliated that spectators standing in front of me can see it, but I wish you could. After all, we are crucified together. Yet, you must like what you see because I see your cock is gaining erection as you look at me! :D

2016-05-30-23-58-52.jpg Do you hear me scream as I push up as high as I can on my cross? Of course you do! I hear your agonizing groans too as you dance on your cross. My eyes are shut against the pain and horror of my crucifixion as I gulp in lungsful of air. Are you looking at me now? My body is stretched out from the cross, all my muscles are strained and stand out in sculpted detail. My breasts are thrust out from my chest as I struggle to hold this position. Are you looking at me? Oh, I hope you are!

2016-07-09-15-05-44.jpg I can't stay pushed up for long. My thigh muscles are burning and exhausted. My body drops down on the cross. My breasts bouncing as I do. My head falls toward my chest as streams of sweat run down from my head. My vision is temporarily blurred but I blink enough to clear my eyes. I look over at you. Yes! I see your full erection! Is that because of me? Did I do this to you? Is that for me? Oh I hope so!:D I'm suddenly so wet! My pussy aches for that huge, erect cock of yours! If only we could fuck!

Oh my dear! Look at me again! Let me see your eyes as they gaze at me . . .

Hey! Hey! Look at me! Over here! What are you looking at? You seem to be looking somewhere else! You should be looking at me! Me!

3.jpg What the fuck! Are you looking at my sister? You prick! Why? What doe she have that I don't have? Well, a curvier figure and bigger boobs . . .:oops: She's pretty, I must admit . . .

Fuck! My sister steals another man from me!:rolleyes: (Shit, sis! Quit sticking out your fucking boobs! Honestly! Sheesh!)

Last edited:

View attachment 723857 Here I am cire, freshly crucified. I'm right next to you! Did you hear my cries of agony as I was nailed to my cross and elevated? I know you are in horrible agony (as am I) but perhaps you get a glance of me as you turn your head to the sounds of my agony. Am I pretty enough to get your attention?;) My body is in utter agony as I feel the full rush of pain from the nails through my wrist and feet. I feel the stretching of my arms and shoulders so I tense my legs. My muscles are already strained to their limits and begin to spasm. My body shudders and my breasts tremble on my chest as I try to adjust myself to hanging on the cross. Do you see me cire? Yes, I see you do. Our eyes meet. You are a handsome man and very well endowed! Ah, I see your cock has already begun to respond to what you see!;) We are both horribly humiliated by being exposed so completely on our crosses! Yet, you respond to my nakedness! I am pretty, yes?

View attachment 723858 I must move! I cannot just hang from my arms! I push up. The pain is ferocious. My legs straighten out. Do you like them? Shapely, yes? I always thought my long legs were my best feature. :D But perhaps you are looking at my boobs too as they bobble on my heaving chest. They are soft and full, yes? See, my nipples are getting hard now. Not sure why, but you like that, right? You can't really see my pussy--poor boy! (So sorry.) I'm humiliated that spectators standing in front of me can see it, but I wish you could. After all, we are crucified together. Yet, you must like what you see because I see your cock is gaining erection as you look at me! :D

View attachment 723859 Do you hear me scream as I push up as high as I can on my cross? Of course you do! I hear your agonizing groans too as you dance on your cross. My eyes are shut against the pain and horror of my crucifixion as I gulp in lungsful of air. Are you looking at me now? My body is stretched out from the cross, all my muscles are strained and stand out in sculpted detail. My breasts are thrust out from my chest as I struggle to hold this position. Are you looking at me? Oh, I hope you are!

View attachment 723860 I can't stay pushed up for long. My thigh muscles are burning and exhausted. My body drops down on the cross. My breasts bouncing as I do. My head falls toward my chest as streams of sweat run down from my head. My vision is temporarily blurred but I blink enough to clear my eyes. I look over at you. Yes! I see your full erection! Is that because of me? Did I do this to you? Is that for me? Oh I hope so!:D I'm suddenly so wet! My pussy aches for that huge, erect cock of yours! If only we could fuck!

Hey! Hey! Look at me! Over here! What are you looking at? You seem to be looking somewhere else! You should be looking at me! Me!

View attachment 723869 What the fuck! Are you looking at my sister? You prick! Why? What doe she have that I don't have? Well, a curvier figure and bigger boobs . . .:oops: She's pretty, I must admit . . .

Fuck! My sister steals another man from me!:rolleyes: (Shit, sis! Quit sticking out your fucking boobs! Honestly! Sheesh!)

The emotional roller coster ride is unbearable for me. It's not just the pain, the suffering, but also my sexual excitement when I have to witness how you are undressed in front of me an then get crucified.

Due all this time I have an erection, sperm is dripping constantly from my penis, and in an eruption I squirt under the laughter of the audience as your cross is sliding into it's hole and you are falling forward.

But what is this, I'm so confused, the excitement doesn't disappear. I'm about to throw up because I'm so aroused. I turn to you and raise my voice: "Marcella, this is unbearable. To me It feels like besides my body, my soul is torn apart, too. Don't lean forward like that, your boobs are dangling in the rythm of your breathing, I should not watch, knowing I lose control then. Your nipples are standing out. Is that because of the humiliation? How can I get out of this? I try to look away but can't." :eek::eek::eek:

Then my leg muscles are cramping, twisting my body. I can hear the metal grind and my bones crack in my head, while the nails hold wrists and feet in place. I have to let out a horrible cry. This must be really funny and entertaining for the audience.......

View attachment 723869 What the fuck! Are you looking at my sister? You prick! Why? What doe she have that I don't have? Well, a curvier figure and bigger boobs . . .:oops: She's pretty, I must admit . . .

LOL. Some things stay the same, even now on the cross. No need to be jealous. Oh my God, what is going on here.:devil-flip:

I hope you enjoy what you see, feel and hear Marcella.

Last edited:
"Marcella, this is unbearable.

It's unbearable for me too! I want you so badly! Can you see how aroused I am? ;)

Don't lean forward like that, your boobs are dangling in the rythm of your breathing, I should not watch, knowing I lose control then. Your nipples are standing out. Is that because of the humiliation? How can I get out of this? I try to look away but can't." :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry my dear! I can't but help lean forward, though I'm glad you find my naked breasts so arousing! They are nice, aren't they? You don't need to look away, dear cire! Look all you want! :D

As long as you're not really looking at my sister! The slut! Shaking her boobs like she does to get your attention! You're shameless sis! Stop it, or I'll tell mother on you! Oh, wait! Mom's on the next cross down!:eek: Oh gods! MOTHER! What are you doing? Stop it this instant! Stop shaking your boobs too!!! (Oh, this is just too fucking embarrassing!:()

Last edited:
It's unbearable for me too! I want you so badly! Can you see how aroused I am? ;)

Sorry my dear! I can't but help lean forward, though I'm glad you find my naked breasts so arousing! They are nice, aren't they? You don't need to look away, dear cire! Look all you want! :D

As long as you're not really looking at my sister! The slut! Shaking her boobs like she does to get your attention! You're shameless sis! Stop it, or I'll tell mother on you! Oh, wait! Mom's on the next cross down!:eek: Oh gods! MOTHER! What are you doing? Stop it this instant! Stop shaking your boobs too!!! (Oh, this is just too fucking embarrassing!:()

"No problem Marcella, the spectators, guards and me are attracted by your Mom's and your Sisters tits, too. You are hanging next to me, but of course, under different circumstances the three of you would be something:69:.
Here I'm completely overwhelmed by this orgie of blood, violence and sex. No need to be embarrassed. You may want to ask your Mom and your Sister how they look at it. We are caught in this.
Look at me I'm squirting off in public, they are all laughing. Doesn't that entertain you, too?
We face the ultimate death and to enhance your inner emotions is part of this devilish procedure. On the cross I notice that it's the interaction between the protagonists at the execution site that, amongst other issues:devil:, turns me on. I will ask the guards to give us something to drink.......:Saeufer: "

Concerning 2.:

For the case that the female spectators show their boobs, ass or cunt to the hanging crucified male, for whatever reason, I'm absolutely sure that things could get out of hand at the execution site.

Aurelian is the commander of the roman fort, that arrested and crucified me and my female partner. He doesn't like the people to get too wild at the execution site.

But also he wants the people to be entertained and satisfied. So to a point, the guards probably allow that the girls in the audience are mocking the crucified like that. The executed are constantly receiving a wine vinegar mix, to smother their pain and unleash their behaviour. So yes, I'm reacting to it, giving the girls some low-level statements about their behaviour.

How would you react Marcella? Would you be jealous, mabe scream at the girls in front of you? The alcohol will probably loosen your tongue and I'm sure, it would be very interesting. Lot's of fun for me in my final role :eek::rolleyes:, so close to you.[/QUOTE]

Do I get that right? Your nipples are standing up, everybody can see it. Is that because of your anger, or because everybody is looking at you? Watch yourself, the crowd will mock you, and I can feel the blood flowing into my penis ;).

Last edited:
Do I get that right? Your nipples are standing up, everybody can see it. Is that because of your anger, or because everybody is looking at you? Watch yourself, the crowd will mock you, and I can feel the blood flowing into my penis ;).

You have eyes, don't you? Yes, my nipples are tumescent! Everyone sees them! It's the curse of any woman with overly sensitive nipples. Mine will pop up for just about anything! But why should they be so hard when I'm nailed to the cross? I'm in fucking agony! And humiliated!

Must be my anger that's making them hard. Or the breeze blowing across my whipped tits. When the whip reached around my body and caressed my breasts when my back was being scourged, the tip of the whip would flick my nipples causing them to swell. Now they are so tender! I'd love it if someone could kiss them now, so gently, or suck on them! That would be so wonderful!

Oh, and don't think it's the sight of your big, swinging cock as you hang on your cross. If a cock isn't inside of me fucking me hard, I have no interest in it.;)

You have eyes, don't you? Yes, my nipples are tumescent! Everyone sees them! It's the curse of any woman with overly sensitive nipples. Mine will pop up for just about anything! But why should they be so hard when I'm nailed to the cross? I'm in fucking agony! And humiliated!

Must be my anger that's making them hard. Or the breeze blowing across my whipped tits. When the whip reached around my body and caressed my breasts when my back was being scourged, the tip of the whip would flick my nipples causing them to swell. Now they are so tender! I'd love it if someone could kiss them now, so gently, or suck on them! That would be so wonderful!

Oh, and don't think it's the sight of your big, swinging cock as you hang on your cross. If a cock isn't inside of me fucking me hard, I have no interest in it.;)
It's absolutely clear that the audience would have a hillarious time, watching us hanging, and listen to our conversation on the cross. If I could, you know I would.......:rolleyes:

It's absolutely clear that the audience would have a hillarious time, watching us hanging, and listen to our conversation on the cross. If I could, you know I would.......:rolleyes:
This is not the first time that my wife and I have come to witness crucifixions, but this is the first time that, despite the pain you must feel, I hear crucifixes getting into a fit of jealousy.

Seen from here, you are very beautiful!

I love the way you dance on your crosses!

The breasts of Marcella, whose nipples look very hard and who are very strong, who stir in rhythm with his movements to breathe better and try to suffer less!

Her pussy that shines so much wet!

I will come to caress her, introduce my finger and lick the clitoris that points as if he wanted to escape!

Even if she does not want it, she will have to accept my caresses because I paid the guard!

I also paid for my wife to grab the balls of Cire, to knead, masturbate and even suck until he ejaculates!

It's really a beautiful afternoon to die on the cross!

We, tonight, will make love thinking about you and I think we will have a resounding orgasm.

View attachment 723857 Here I am cire, freshly crucified. I'm right next to you! Did you hear my cries of agony as I was nailed to my cross and elevated? I know you are in horrible agony (as am I) but perhaps you get a glance of me as you turn your head to the sounds of my agony. Am I pretty enough to get your attention?;) My body is in utter agony as I feel the full rush of pain from the nails through my wrist and feet. I feel the stretching of my arms and shoulders so I tense my legs. My muscles are already strained to their limits and begin to spasm. My body shudders and my breasts tremble on my chest as I try to adjust myself to hanging on the cross. Do you see me cire? Yes, I see you do. Our eyes meet. You are a handsome man and very well endowed! Ah, I see your cock has already begun to respond to what you see!;) We are both horribly humiliated by being exposed so completely on our crosses! Yet, you respond to my nakedness! I am pretty, yes?

View attachment 723858 I must move! I cannot just hang from my arms! I push up. The pain is ferocious. My legs straighten out. Do you like them? Shapely, yes? I always thought my long legs were my best feature. :D But perhaps you are looking at my boobs too as they bobble on my heaving chest. They are soft and full, yes? See, my nipples are getting hard now. Not sure why, but you like that, right? You can't really see my pussy--poor boy! (So sorry.) I'm humiliated that spectators standing in front of me can see it, but I wish you could. After all, we are crucified together. Yet, you must like what you see because I see your cock is gaining erection as you look at me! :D

View attachment 723859 Do you hear me scream as I push up as high as I can on my cross? Of course you do! I hear your agonizing groans too as you dance on your cross. My eyes are shut against the pain and horror of my crucifixion as I gulp in lungsful of air. Are you looking at me now? My body is stretched out from the cross, all my muscles are strained and stand out in sculpted detail. My breasts are thrust out from my chest as I struggle to hold this position. Are you looking at me? Oh, I hope you are!

View attachment 723860 I can't stay pushed up for long. My thigh muscles are burning and exhausted. My body drops down on the cross. My breasts bouncing as I do. My head falls toward my chest as streams of sweat run down from my head. My vision is temporarily blurred but I blink enough to clear my eyes. I look over at you. Yes! I see your full erection! Is that because of me? Did I do this to you? Is that for me? Oh I hope so!:D I'm suddenly so wet! My pussy aches for that huge, erect cock of yours! If only we could fuck!

An excellent nailing....beautiful deep stripes cover your body......as you dance the dance of lust..the kind you have lusted for...your nipples have been scourged well and they are fully erect showing your excitement....and your pussys reactions....yes...nicely shaved and soaked with your intense orgasms...as head executioner I will seal my lips around that luscious pussy to drink down every last drop of those luscious juices...my huge cock fully erect....the women are lining up behind me...a long line...to taste your pussy as you dance....but your body will feed them all...your eager pussy is cumming again......intensely

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/2016-05-28-23-28-23-jpg.723858/

Last edited:
An excellent nailing....beautiful deep stripes cover your body......as you dance the dance of lust..the kind you have lusted for...your nipples have been scourged well and they are fully erect showing your excitement....and your pussys reactions....yes...nicely shaved and soaked with your intense orgasms...as head executioner I will seal my lips around that luscious pussy to drink down every last drop of those luscious juices...my huge cock fully erect....the women are lining up behind me...a long line...to taste your pussy as you dance....but your body will feed them all...your eager pussy is cumming again......intensely

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/2016-05-28-23-28-23-jpg.723858/

We need a long dance of lust from your eager body Marcella....I have decided .your lustful body must be fed as you dance....to provide all the women a chance to taste and drink down your luscious pussy juices..... we will use the ladders....as head executioner...I will feed you first....a huge load for your eager mouth to drink down....do not waste a drop Marcella ..30 huge erect cocks will feed your lustful body with strong ejaculations of the hot cum your body lusts for and needs Marcella ...we want your body which is now part of the cross to dance for several days...we have many abuses in mind for your totally nude and eager body

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/a898b3d3-4026-4069-8b4e-822d5cd00252-jpeg.648108/

We need a long dance of lust from your eager body Marcella....I have decided .your lustful body must be fed as you dance....to provide all the women a chance to taste and drink down your luscious pussy juices..... we will use the ladders....as head executioner...I will feed you first....a huge load for your eager mouth to drink down....do not waste a drop Marcella ..30 huge erect cocks will feed your lustful body with strong ejaculations of the hot cum your body lusts for and needs Marcella ...we want your body which is now part of the cross to dance for several days...we have many abuses in mind for your totally nude and eager body

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/a898b3d3-4026-4069-8b4e-822d5cd00252-jpeg.648108/

Back
Top Bottom