In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is not the first time that my wife and I have come to witness crucifixions, but this is the first time that, despite the pain you must feel, I hear crucifixes getting into a fit of jealousy.

Seen from here, you are very beautiful!

I love the way you dance on your crosses!

The breasts of Marcella, whose nipples look very hard and who are very strong, who stir in rhythm with his movements to breathe better and try to suffer less!

Her pussy that shines so much wet!

I will come to caress her, introduce my finger and lick the clitoris that points as if he wanted to escape!

Even if she does not want it, she will have to accept my caresses because I paid the guard!

I also paid for my wife to grab the balls of Cire, to knead, masturbate and even suck until he ejaculates!

It's really a beautiful afternoon to die on the cross!

We, tonight, will make love thinking about you and I think we will have a resounding orgasm.

This is so humiliating. But knowing that you and your wife enjoy my body, at least is very satisfying for me. Due to the flogging and the crucifixion, the bodies are covered with blood, sweat and dirt. I'm wondering why you and your wife don't mind touching us. I'mean your hands are all smeared now.
See Marcella, blood is running down her arms, the side of her ribcage, down her legs.

No wonder you are jealous Marcella, just look at yourself. All the blood sweat and dirt covering your skin. Everywhere on your body, one can see the marks from the hands of the executioners and guards. When they raised us, they just have handled us ruthless, like we are some kind of object. And now the spectators are allowed to approach us crucified......

Looking down.jpg

This shot is supposed to give an impression of the ruthless handling of the condemned. The guards just grabbed the victims wherever necessary, to position them on the cross. Underwhelmed by the dirty bodies of the executed......

Last edited:
This is so humiliating. But knowing that you and your wife enjoy my body, at least is very satisfying for me. Due to the flogging and the crucifixion, the bodies are covered with blood, sweat and dirt. I'm wondering why you and your wife don't mind touching us. I'mean your hands are all smeared now.
See Marcella, blood is running down her arms, the side of her ribcage, down her legs.

No wonder you are jealous Marcella, just look at yourself. All the blood sweat and dirt covering your skin. Everywhere on your body, one can see the marks from the hands of the executioners and guards. When they raised us, they just have handled us ruthless, like we are some kind of object. And now the spectators are allowed to approach us crucified......

View attachment 728767

This shot is supposed to give an impression of the ruthless handling of the condemned. The guards just grabbed the victims wherever necessary, to position them on the cross. Underwhelmed by the dirty bodies of the executed......
I am not jealous but I try to express what someone who looks at you could experience! Admit that the show you give both is great! I like it very much and therefore, I say it! A Great crucifixion, grandiosel!

I agree. There is a horrific kind of intimate relationship between executioner and victim when the crossbeam has been elevated to an upright already in the ground, as depicted here. When a condemned person is nailed to the entire cross on the ground she will resist with all her effort and it may take four strong men to hold her down as she is nailed. She will scream, kick, bite and resist any way she can. After all, no one willingly goes to the cross.

If she's only nailed to the crossbeam she will of course struggle just as much as being nailed to the complete cross. But being already partially nailed will take much of the struggle out of her. When raised to the upright , the final dynamic is very different, I think. Now, already partially crucified, she's hanging by her wrists in awful agony and will do anything to relieve that unbearable pain, even to the point of "cooperating" with her executioners in the process of nailing her feet. She's desperate for something to push against so she can take some of her weight off her pierced wrists. In her mind, responding to the awful situation she is in, she somehow believes that even a nailed foot will support her better than a dangling foot that can have no purchase against he vertical upright. So she "cooperates" in the finalization of her crucifixion. She begs them not to nail her feet, knowing it will only add to her agony, yet she cannot but cooperate somewhat.

I think securing her feet with rope would be a better idea before nailing them. Just to be on the safe side. I look at that knee so close to the executioner's head and imagine that she would jerk reflexively (or on purpose) when they start nailing the first foot.

Who knows what would really happen, but this is an extremely powerful, erotic image showing a condemned woman realizing she can do nothing to stop the final act of her crucifixion. Struggling is utterly futile at this point.

Hey guys, take that loincloth off of her!
Horryfying Marcella.
The victim will always try to find as much relief as possible, thus like in the picture, will automatically place the feet on the footrest and try to find support when raised with the Patibulum.
I'm executed like that in the story. On eye level with the guards, spectators and the other crucified. Thus I can actually step down from the footrest as soon as my Patibulum is attached to the stipes, and my feet are not nailed yet. But I won't do that, the already nailed wrists will remind me to stay on the footrest, and use my legs and feet to push my body up against the crossbeam. The executioner Hectorius is laughing at my tries, as he is watching my legs struggling for foothold. Pretty sure, he knows how to help me out of my dilemma.......

THE CLOTHES IN FRONT OF THE CRUCIFIED

The image from Phlebas is containing so much detail. To me it's a masterpiece.
Take a look at the clothes in front of the victim. When she is looking down with open eyes she will, for a good while, have to watch her
last belongings in front of her.

Right after being raised I'd may not pay attention, there is just too much going on at the execution site then. But after some time my head will be hanging down like hers, and I will may look past my body once I adapt to my personal desaster. Then I will recognize my scattered clothes in front of me. This is again another a massive psycholocigal strike. Hurling me deeper and deeper into despair.

watching the last belongings.JPG

I like the way the executioner is stepping heedless on the girls clothes.
Thanks a lot Phlebas.

I agree. There is a horrific kind of intimate relationship between executioner and victim when the crossbeam has been elevated to an upright already in the ground, as depicted here. When a condemned person is nailed to the entire cross on the ground she will resist with all her effort and it may take four strong men to hold her down as she is nailed. She will scream, kick, bite and resist any way she can. After all, no one willingly goes to the cross.

If she's only nailed to the crossbeam she will of course struggle just as much as being nailed to the complete cross. But being already partially nailed will take much of the struggle out of her. When raised to the upright , the final dynamic is very different, I think. Now, already partially crucified, she's hanging by her wrists in awful agony and will do anything to relieve that unbearable pain, even to the point of "cooperating" with her executioners in the process of nailing her feet. She's desperate for something to push against so she can take some of her weight off her pierced wrists. In her mind, responding to the awful situation she is in, she somehow believes that even a nailed foot will support her better than a dangling foot that can have no purchase against he vertical upright. So she "cooperates" in the finalization of her crucifixion. She begs them not to nail her feet, knowing it will only add to her agony, yet she cannot but cooperate somewhat.

I think securing her feet with rope would be a better idea before nailing them. Just to be on the safe side. I look at that knee so close to the executioner's head and imagine that she would jerk reflexively (or on purpose) when they start nailing the first foot.

Who knows what would really happen, but this is an extremely powerful, erotic image showing a condemned woman realizing she can do nothing to stop the final act of her crucifixion. Struggling is utterly futile at this point.

This is, from my understanding, happening only when the condemned will be nailed to the Patibulum first, and is then lifted by the torturers up to the stipes. The girl in the Quoom picture is hanging quite high. But just like in my crucifixion in "The Aftermath.....", they had to put her on her feet, told her to carefully walk some steps backwards, guard her with the back to the stipes to then lift her up. Mounting her Patibulum onto the stipes that high, you need one person on a ladder behind the Stipes, two persons who lift her up with rods that have a branch fork at the end, and the two persons that control the crossbeam on each side. The rods will be placed under each of her armpits, and then she can be pushed up. Once her feet leave the ground, the executioner has to grab her by her knees, help to lift her up, and to land her feet on the Sedile. Otherwise I think she will faint, and will not be aware of that part of her execution. As soon as she is standing on the Sedile, she can help the executioners again. That is exactly the moment that we can see in the Quoom picture. She can stand on her feet, watch what they do to her and thus follow her execution proactive. Most thrilling to me.

In comparison the crosses in use at that Sessorium in the story, leave the crucified dying on eye level with the spectators and the crucifixion team. Here no difference has been made, no matter if the condemned are crucified with nails or ropes, raised with the complete cross, have been nailed to the Patibulum first, or were forced to climb up a ladder some steps to get tied. Everything is close, when I turn my head to the left and look past my nailed wrist, my female criminal partner is hanging there, her body not much more than maybe a meter and a half away. Looking straight I can watch Daniela, also just some steps, maybe two meters, away from me, and next to her her male slave friends.

Once the spectators are allowed to wander amongst the dying, they can communicate with them face to face. That is giving the audience the chance to take full delight of the execution, and for the crucified it's another very personal impression. To have life and death that close, is what the torturers also could have been looking for. The ultimate abhorrent effect, not just for the spectators, but also for the crucified. For me, being crucified, insulted, mocked even by the other condemned, that is so degrading, pure horror.

The crucifixion gets a complete different dynamic though, once the victim is laid to the completely assembled cross on the ground and then lifted up into position. There is so many ways in attaching a victim to the cross, that is so very, very creative and exciting. Every crucified, spectator, guard and executioner must make his personal emotions at the site.

Last edited:
I am not jealous but I try to express what someone who looks at you could experience! Admit that the show you give both is great! I like it very much and therefore, I say it! A Great crucifixion, grandiosel!
As you describe your emotions as a spectator Piraland (thank you very much), one can get an excellent idea of the very personal situation between the crosses. Would you talk to the executed? How does your wife experience the crucifixions? I really wonder. Is she shocked because of the violence? Does she enjoy the procedure? Will both of you mock the crucified? Is that easy for you to do?

Aftermath.jpg

At a certain point as a crucified, I will sporadically lose my feelings of humiliation and shame. Especially when the guards give me alcohol, as in the story. In the aftermath, when I'm waiting for death to come, my penis will not be erected that often anymore. Especially when all the energy left in my body will be used for the vital functions. To may reply to you and your wife in that situation appears so very surrealistic, but is also so arousing to me. Being that vulnerable, talking to the two of you while I'm searching for a comfortable way to sit, and not trying to squeeze my testicles. The picture above shows nicely how funny this situation is for the spectators. Penis and balls resting unspectacular on the seat plug, while I talk to you.

3.jpg

The noise at the crucifixion site, is some sort of expression out of hell.......

Last edited:
When my wife and I walked to the cross with the permission of the executor, we were both very excited.

Personally, the sight of your naked bodies, Marcella's pussy dripping with cum, caused me a diabolical erection.

I approached Marcella whose dance on her cross caused the opening and closing of her intimate lips.

I could not resist and introduced a finger into her vagina, then my lips grabbed her clit protruding and my tongue began to lick faster and faster.

The large amount of woman juice that came into my mouth showed me that Marcella reacted to my caresses.
I swallowed it and found that she had an exquisite taste, the taste of the woman on the way to an orgasm.

For her part, my wife, expert in terms of enjoying a man, began to masturbate Ciré while massaging his balls briskly.
The reaction did not wait and, despite the infinite suffering caused by his position, his cock began to rise.

Directly, she took it in the mouth and began to suck while licking it on the glans.

Ciré then began to moan and, very quickly, ejaculated in the mouth of my wife who, adoring hot sperm, swallowed everything.

In fact, I do not know if Marcella had an orgasm and if Ciré appreciated the way my wife took care of him but I hope that our intervention could give them a moment of respite before dying in the horrible sufferings of their crucifixion.

This is very inspiring Marcella. You turn me into a bad man. I'm thinking about how I would attach you with the Patibulum to your Stipes.

Given the fact that I'd have to crucify and raise you like this, I'd grab you right at your ribcage underneath your tits and guard you backwards to your crossbeam. In that situation, would you speak to me? I'm sure I would talk to you:

"The guards are supporting your Patibulum. Don't be scared, we have been doing this a lot of times. I'm wondering why you have thrown away all your clothes? Well whatever, move back to your Stipes slowly. God girl, you are sweating and bleeding like crazy. Did someone tell you that you are very slippery like this. It would help me a lot if you wouldn't sweat that much."

I'd accidently slide up with my hands, to check the condition of your nipples with my thumbs.

Once you have your back against the Stipes I'd tell you that we will move you up:

"Since it's not easy for you to climp up to your wooden tower on your own, we are pleased to support you. It would be great to may let us know what you can see from up there."

I'm pretty sure that I'd laugh as I go on:

"Hell, I have to change my grip, let me grab you with my right hand between your legs and push you to your stipes between your tits with my left. How does the journey feel bitch? Now what is this, your nipples are sticking out and your pussy is all wet. You seem to deserve to be exhibited on the cross. A good girl would be ashamed and of course not be excited."

Up and up you go, until your Patibulum is attached to the Stipes. No other way now but to support you between your legs.....

Last edited:
Clothes left in front of the crucified condemned is always a strong reminder to their past life!
That's what I like on this drawing :

MY CLOTHES IN FRONT OF ME ON THE GROUND

After some time sitting, standing and hanging on my cross, after the first conversations with the other crucified and some spectators, agony builds up and time seems to stand still. My wounds are hurting so incredible, that I can hardly scream anymore. I keep my mouth open constantly, to inhale every bit of air. If I want to breath properly I have to stand up, and push against that spike holding my feet to the footrest. When I look around, I can see the girls banging their heads, boobs shaking. I have to endure all this naked.

The spectators are looking at me laughing and now I have enough time to think about what's happening to me. When I was crucified, I couldn't pay attention to the fact that the executioner snatched all my clothes, that my penis was permanently erected when they raised me, there simply was no time to wonder why.

Commonly the spectators are wandering amongst us, stand in front of us, pause to may read my titulus, look me in the eyes to say: "Cire, you don't seem to be that dangerous, hard to believe that you were a criminal. To me you are a naked figure of fun, entertaining us here."

An excellent picture that Loxuru has posted for the issue "my clothes in front of me":
c5.jpg

My body is exhausted. Heat and torture have weakened me. Marcella, crucified to my left, is complaining concerning the fact that my penis is since a while mostly only half erected, and that I'm probably not into girls. Right after we have been raised she yelled at me because I also watched her Mother and Sister in awe, as they got nailed to their crosses.
After some ejaculations my body is completely drained, though still aroused. Like in slow motion I'm standing up, fall to the side, breathe some, watch the girls moving, speak to them, listen to the comments of the spectators that sometimes pay the guards to touch and abuse us.

My clothes are still scattered in front of my cross. The only wish that I got left besides something to drink, is to still wear my loincloth. One of the guards must have read my mind, starts to laugh, and kicks my clothes........

One from Phlebas "clothes in front of the crucified". Please notice the soldier on the ladder. He is about to fix the girl's Titulus, while she seems to watch the nailing of her feet and her tunic in front of her:
watching the last belongings.JPG

Last edited:
That picture presents an idea of what the Sessorium, Rome's place of execution might have been like. There are a lot of details missing, such as the Roman tombs along the road, the puticuli where Rome dumped its garbage that existed off to the left side of this picture, and the pauper's cemetery across the road, behind the viewer in this picture.

But there are quite a few crosses in the background. Mediterranean cypress, a wood that was commonly used in those times and might well have been used for crosses, is very rot-resistant. Crosses could well have accumulated over time. I chose to show them and mention them in the story.

And since bodies were usually left to rot on the cross, there would be bones around the foot of the crosses and scattered by animals. I show a pile of bones, skulls and old wood in that picture from where they were tossed by slaves and executioner's helpers who might have tidied up an area where they were about to perform a crucifixion rather than have them underfoot and tripping on them. The condemned about to be crucified would see those and know that their own sun-bleached bones and skulls might well end up in that pile.

Once the condemned were nailed to their crosses and raised, it's likely that whatever crowd had come to watch would lose interest and drift away, although with a busy road nearby there would probably be curious people who would stop to watch for a time and then move on. So the crowd would get smaller, and the onlookers would come and go.

There might be some people who would stay longer because they either knew one of the victims or they hated them and wanted to see them suffer. In the picture, Publius, the slave on the cross on the left, raped Verina, who is shown in some of the pictures of this scene jeering at him.

So bottom line, people would know that this was a place of suffering and death - the evidence of that was easily seen. After the crucified had hung there a short time, whatever crowd there was would have moved on. There would be passers-by who would stop and look, but never a large crowd watching continuously.
I try to understand the psychological impression, that the victims must experience. Every crucified will deal with the situation different. Some probably don't mind at all, some are embarrassed, ashamed. But what a sight for the condemned. Thanks a lot Jeddakk for your contemplation.

481046-9207dc07f304325c62ae9c0c49c1d90c.jpg

Here a good drawing from Markus, the arms as in Daniela's case, tied behind the patibulum. I think this is a really excellent drawing, but wonder where the executioner will place the titulus.

In my story the titulus can be nailed above Daniela's head, because her cross simply was constructed a little
different.

View attachment 534682

In this picture the woman is tied to a cross, that makes it possible to attach the titulus above her head.
There is so many variations possible crucifying the condemned like that, amazing.
The drawing by bobinder of a woman that is about to be lifted up by her executioners, caught my attraction right away. Very exciting I think. Outstanding work concerning the issue "The arms behind the crossbeam".

seditio_sicarii_2_by_bobnearled-d86a8lg.jpg

Check out the impressions on their faces.......

Last edited:
SOME SPECTATORS ARE STILL AT THE SCENE.

After Daniela replied in rage to her slave friend and had been interrupted by a cramp,
a male spectator that was still at the scene with his wife, criticised the advise of Daniela's slave friend with amusement:

"You be quiet slave, or you will be crucified, ha, ha. Let me take a look at the titulus of this little girl slave.
So your name is Daniela, crucified because of your behaviour. That fits, no problem when you keep going like you did.
Normally I would have left with my wife since a while, but due to your insulting and cursing directed at these two criminals, we stayed a little longer, enjoying it".

Then his wife joining the conversation:

"Yes Daniela, no need to listen to your friend. He should better take a closer look at you, when you are yelling at the crucified here. When you're pulling wild on the ropes that are holding you up there, your tits are shaking nicely. Your slave friend should rather watch, than talk stupid".

Another spectator walking up to her saying:

"You entertained us well. The soldiers crucified you with the loincloth, but with all your wild behaviour, you almost stripped your last outfit off yourself. What's going on with you now, I can hear you scream, but not saying anything. If you keep going that way, you will be hoarse girl. I'll give the soldiers some coins, that you can have a little more to drink. We don't want you to pass away to soon. Are you still concious girl?".

He turned away and gave some coins to the laughing soldiers, that were standing with the few left spectators amongst the crucified.

Daniela replying, while arching backwards:

"What do you want? I can understand Andrea and Cire now, killing and robbing people like you."

Cire:

" Thank's for your understanding, Daniela".

Some woman raising her voice now screaming:

"You and your friend have deserved every nail they drove through your flesh. Every lash of the whip and every wound that you have. By the way, it's not normal to appear naked in public, you should be ashamed of yourself. At least I would, if I were you. I hope you're still having fun, being naked with your partner. But when I look at your penis, it's not as active as it was right after your girlfriend had been raised. You better watch out that you don't squeeze your sorry balls with the seat plug".

Then directed to Daniela:

"Oh my goodness, girl. You must be freezing. There is goose pumps all over your body, and your nipples are standing up, too. How can that be in the midday heat. But it's your own fault. All your clothes are scattered in front of your cross, and even the loincloth doesn't fit right. No wonder you're in trouble. Your manners are obviously not very good, hanging here almost naked with a bunch of criminals. No girl, my goodness, you don't look good. You can push your tits out to get some attention, but your body is in a not so good condition. You should take better care of yourself. Maybe your friend is right, ha, ha".

The woman had the scene laughing again, but more and more people left, while the soldiers started to share the clothes of the dying. It took only a few minutes to collect the clothes and let the poor belongings disappear.

Again the crucified had to recognize that they got reduced to just their bodies. All of them were still concious at that stadium of their execution, despair spreading amongst them, slowly but constantly. On the cross the condemned were hanging like on the day they were born, naked and absolutely helpless. The totally stripped Andrea and Cire had to watch the guards carrying away their clothes. A strange feeling for the two criminals, that used to take stuff from other folks.
Though none of the victims spoke about that feeling of despair yet.
Foggybottoms has posted these Gifs of a crucified model:

To me this gives us an excellent idea of how a crucified has to constantly move for comfort, and what the spectators are able to watch.
No wonder that crucifixion was the main execution form for such a long time span.

I'm absolutely sure that the spectators would open a communication with the victim. Maybe give her some good advice, or insult her.
Just imagine that you have the chance to attend a crucifixion like in this story, where you have a group of people crucified, every victim attached to the cross different.

Here some sequences that I enjoy massively:

As these studies show, to die on a cross is also a learning process for the victim.
At first the condemned can't tell what is happening to the body and moves without intention:
9.gif

11.gif

After a while on the cross the victim is realizing how to support the lungs with air:
19.gif

At some point the crucified understands not just how to move for comfortable positions, but how to support the vital functions of the body as good as possible.
Here she is going for a good gasp of air. It looks like her nipples are erected. I'm wondering if it's because of the lack of oxygen, or because of her situation.
Like mentioned above, I'm postiv that spectators would ask questions :cool: :
16.gif

At some state the victim will not pay attention to the fact that she is naked, and that everybody is watching her. The urge to breath takes priority for some short time. In a second she will look at the spectators, then humiliation will be her main emotion again.

Thank you so much Foggybottom for posting it.

Last edited:

To me this gives us an excellent idea of how a crucified has to constantly move for comfort, and what the spectators are able to watch.
No wonder that crucifixion was the main execution form for such a long time span.

I'm absolutely sure that the spectators would open a communication with the victim. Maybe give her some good advice, or insult her.
Just imagine that you have the chance to attend a crucifixion like in this story, where you have a group of people crucified, every victim attached to the cross different.

Here some sequences that I enjoy massively:

View attachment 755634

View attachment 755636

View attachment 755637

Here she is going for a good gasp of air. It looks like her nipples are erected. I'm wondering if it's because of the lack of oxygen, or because of her situation. Like mentioned above, I'm postiv that spectators would ask questions :cool: :
View attachment 755638

Thank you so much Foggybottom for posting it.
That's a lovely crucifixion.... :) :)

Being into the "roman" crucifiction, to me it's of interest, what may has happened
at an execution site, when the main spectacle was over.
When the crowd had lost it's interest, and the death of the condemned was still many hours away.

There is this little Story, when these 2 criminals Andrea and Cire, had been nailed naked to their crosses right opposite to the little slave Daniela and 2 of her male slave friends.

Her owner had Daniela crucified, because she always has been a troublemaker. The titulus over her head stated so, too.
The poor other slave souls, flogged and crucified alongside with her, simply were known to have had some sort of relationship with her.

These 3 slaves had been tied to their crosses, and not knowing why, the executors allowed them to keep their loincloth on to cover their sex.

When Andrea and Cire arrived at the execution site, Daniela immediately was yelling at them. Even though she was hangin' on her cross already, she still agitated against the criminals.
The crowd of course, really had a ball, and started to curse at the condemned, too.

Cire was stripped and nailed to the crossbeam first. The crossbeam then was attached to the upright, a seat plug mounted for him. His feet at least, skillfully nailed to the footrest.
Andrea's cross though, was assembled on the ground.
When this had been achieved, her clothes got ripped off. The hands of the executioners grabbed her bloodstained body, forcing her with the sholders onto the cross.
When the expert nailing was due, a seat plug attached, legionaires and executioners slowly raised the cross with Andrea. For a moment she stood much higher than the other crosses.
But the upright sled into it's a prepared hole, then was secured by the laughing men, doing their job. Like the other Victims, Andrea was hanging on her Cross face to face with her torturers, the crowd and the other crucified.

With Andrea's and Cire's titulus above their heads, everybody at the scene could learn about the committed crimes of the crucified wrongdoers.
Daniela again, started insulting the two, ignoring completely her own situation. Spectators and executors were cracking up now.
One of the legionaires gave Daniela plenty of a wine and vinegar mix to drink. That left her even more aggressive. She was now dancing in rage up and down her cross.
When she was crucified, her arms had been tied behind the crossbeam by the executioners.
Now she was pushing herself almost all the way up, leaning almost sideways over the crossbeam and enlongated her breasts.The loincloth at this point, as everyone can imagine, was just maculature.

During all that turmoil with Daniela, one could recognize, that more and more people left the scene, leaving legionaires and executioners alone with their victims.

All of the crucified by then, had received plenty of the drink, that the legionaires had mixed. Especially with every move the nailed Andrea and Cire made, the thinned blood kept running in little streams down their arms, rib cages and legs.
Andrea and Cire were able to sit on the plugs between their thighs, with the deficit that the arms then got stretched.
When Andrea bent forward, such a little bloodstreams were running down her dangling breasts from time to time.
Sitting straight up pulling herself with the nailed wrists to the crossbeam, she would bang her head, screaming and throwing her long thin hair all over her upper body.
Cire tried to lift himself up, to may get some release from the pressure that the little plug seat added to his buttocks and testicles. While doing so, in his head he could hear the grinding sound of the nails moving in his wrists. Pushing with the nailed feet, left him screaming in agony. Sinking to the plug again, his upper body fell forward. He looked at Daniela about 2 meters away from him, just sliding up the raw Stipes, tearing the skin of her back up, bawling, gasping for air with wobbling breasts and hard nipples.
Even Daniela had to pay her dues to the cross and the empire now. Next she was talking to her buddies, while she moved for a more comfortable position, locking her knees again, tilting her head back to breathe.

The soldier in charge advised his men now, to take a skeleton off of a cross, just a few Meters behind the 5 newly crucified.
First the legionaires took the skull off, then clashed the rest of the crucified skeleton, to pile the skull with the bones properly aside of it's cross.
When they dismantled the crossbeam, nails were pulled out of the wood as off the still attached wrists and ankles.
The nails though were saved by the legionaires, while the bones landed on the pile.

All this happened in a place not bigger than 3m x 3m. A little further, there has been another section of the execution site. Half rotten bodies were hanging there from their crosses.

Daniela glanced over the place, recognizing numerous uprights with little bone piles.
View attachment 477797
More please!

Meanwhile, two steps in front of me, the soldiers have assembled Andreas cross on the ground. Also rip off her clothes, three men grabbing the naked body, laying her onto her cross. Resisting a little, her arms are now forced into position, while her body is sliding off the upright. Her breasts moving downwards to the side, and everyone can see the standing up nipples, while her wrists are nailed. Screaming and twisting she is lifted back to the upright, a footrest attached and each foot nailed to it.
ASSEMBLE THE CROSS

Crucified there is no other way for me, but to watch the execution of my female partner in crime Andrea, and to understand that I'm downgraded to an object. My naked body trembling, the testicles and penis squeezed by that raw seat plug. I'm nothing but a helpless figure of fun, exposed to entertain the mob.

I was wondering why there was one upright laying on the ground when we got to the Sessorium. Heavily breathing, constantly moving, trying to minimize the pain, I have the urge to monitor how the guards proceed. Watching that from the cross is another desastrous experience for me during my execution. The eyes of all the already crucified are on Andrea, and her Patibulum and Stipes on the ground. Glancing over the spectators, some do look down ashamed, though most of them are cheering and laughing.

Skillfully the guards attach the Patibulum to the Stipes. Astonished I do realize that I don't care that I'm naked anymore. I'm simply to curious about how they will crucify my partner and how she will react. That feels so weird to me

Assembling the cross.gif
Markus III has created some nice movie sequences out of the Scorsese production to give us an idea.
Hell of a job, thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Here a few more sequences that Foggybottom has posted.

No wonder crucifixion was executed for such a long time span. When we watch the different victims (I'm not watching for pleasure, just to study:cool:), it's visible that the character of the delinquent is strongly defining the behavior on the cross. To me it seems that the way the crucified moves, is as individual as a finger print. The work of the executioner, of course, plays a role, too. In the story the slave Daniela loses a lot of power because of her bitching and writhing in the hot sun.

Let's take a look at this crucified here as she is hanging to release her legs:

Hanging to release the legs.gif

She can remain like this only for a certain time, the arms start hurting and she can't exhale properly. She must change her situation and decides to put the weight on her legs and pushes the body up:

Standing up to breath.gif

As soon as she has raised her body, her arms find relieve. I can imagine that this is a position when the crucified is glancing at the scenery, and is eventually abandoned intensely to humiliating emotions:

Releasing the arms.gif

As soon as she calms down a little she concentrates on breathing and faces a short period of relative comfort. She can look at the fixed wrists and legs, watch her body or communicate with the spectators, guards and other crucified:

.Breathing.gif

Have fun as you take a close look. I do.

If I'd be a spectator, I'd damn sure have a ball. To see adult victims that helpless, is very arousing and entertaining to me. At the execution site I'd be laughing about her attempts to go for air, or tries to balance. Everybody at the site can watch and judge.
Well possible that when you attend a crucifixion in a group of people, the fun factor adds up.

Where are all the spectators? Are you ashamed that much. Come on ;).

Thanks again to the model, the producers work and Foggybottom for picking it out.
The girls are so amazing.

Last edited:
Some more posted by Foggybottom:

Here a victim that has been crucified for some time already. Still she has to stand up to breath, and searches for comfortable positions:

Going up for air.gif

But the body fatigues and starts to hurt. Lack of oxygen is causing more and more trouble to her:

Breathing.gif

Watching her moving on the cross as a spectator, it's understandable that the crowd had a hillarious time at the crucifixion sites. To battle for air like that, is obviously extremly strenious. The victim has to use every possibility to hold herself up. In this sequence she tries to even support herself with her head. Really funny for the spectators, to watch the grotesque attempt:

Grotesque positions.gif

If I imagine to be nailed to the cross, I must come to the conclusion that it's got to be absolutely unbearable. Without a footrest and a seat, I think I'd fade away very fast......

Staying up for air.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom