In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I imagine to be nailed to the cross, I must come to the conclusion that it's got to be absolutely unbearable. Without a footrest and a seat, I think I'd fade away very fast......
... and you've not to imagine, cire : when I'm crucified in RL, I've a footrest and it is permitting to stay hanging to the cross for around 1/2 hour ... Obviously, I'm not totally using it : sometimes, during the crucifixion, I need to feel myself entirely hanging, and in these conditions, I feel a so much intense sensation of pleasure, mainly if I play with my tights , opening and closing them following my wishes ...
Judith knows well this desire and she puts into my vagina a "vibrating egg" that she can activate herself to arouse me into the best way ...
In these conditions, the crucifixion becomes a pleasure ( despite the pain ) and it's what we're searching of course !

P crucifiée jardin (3).JPG :rolleyes:

... and you've not to imagine, cire : when I'm crucified in RL, I've a footrest and it is permitting to stay hanging to the cross for around 1/2 hour ... Obviously, I'm not totally using it : sometimes, during the crucifixion, I need to feel myself entirely hanging, and in these conditions, I feel a so much intense sensation of pleasure, mainly if I play with my tights , opening and closing them following my wishes ...
Judith knows well this desire and she puts into my vagina a "vibrating egg" that she can activate herself to arouse me into the best way ...
In these conditions, the crucifixion becomes a pleasure ( despite the pain ) and it's what we're searching of course !

View attachment 764821 :rolleyes:
You and Judith live life to the fullest Messaline. That is so very exciting.
Thank you so much for your courage.:eek::cool::confused:

Here some sequences from another victim.

Very well visible how the charakter of the crucified is influencing the behaviour on the cross.
She is moving carefully to the side to find comfortable positions:

moving to the side and standing up.gif

Another one with a similar movement:

moving to the side.gif

Here standing and breathing. She is also trying to gain support by using the back of her head:

standing and breathing.gif

And an attempt to hold the position:

trying to keep the position.gif

Like mentioned before, I don't think it's posibble to survive like that very long, if the victim is attached with nails. I'm convinced that our civilized roman friends have used seats and footrests, to make it easier for the crucified and to generate an outstanding spectacle. Just try to imagine that you are hanging and standing on the nails only, and then you have to move sort of like the girls in the sequences. I think that is very hard.

Again a nice take from Foggybottom.
Thanks a lot.

And some more if you may like:

In comparison with a footrest:

Footrest.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 764821 :rolleyes:
From such a garden-crucifixion the climate warms up.

A very well done technique as to how to include the public into the crucifixion. It has kept my mouth watering for more :)
Hello ShadowWolf, it must have been incredible for the audience to walk up to the crucified and start a conversation. At the crucifixion site that I write about, the crosses are not that high. The victims are slightly off the ground with their feet. The spectators are face to face when they walk up to take a look at the dying. Writing it, I was trying to put myself into the position of a crucified, but it's beyond any imagination, I think.

Here some sequences from another victim.

Very well visible how the charakter of the crucified is influencing the behaviour on the cross.
She is moving carefully to the side to find comfortable positions:

View attachment 768617

Another one with a similar movement:

View attachment 768618

Here standing and breathing. She is also trying to gain support by using the back of her head:

View attachment 768619

And an attempt to hold the position:

View attachment 768620

Like mentioned before, I don't think it's posibble to survive like that very long, if the victim is attached with nails. I'm convinced that our civilized roman friends have used seats and footrests, to make it easier for the crucified and to generate an outstanding spectacle. Just try to imagine that you are hanging and standing on the nails only, and then you have to move sort of like the girls in the sequences. I think that is very hard.

Again a nice take from Foggybottom.
Thanks a lot.

And some more if you may like:

In comparison with a footrest:

View attachment 768621

Judging by how the crucified woman keeps moving, there appears to be no comfortable position for more than a few fleeting moments before the worst agony returns. Well, she's perhaps acting a little;), but in an actual crucifixion there's no doubt a fair amount of writhing going on. She'd be in constant motion which is quite expressive early in her crucifixion, but, due to muscular exhaustion, must quickly decrease after some time (an hour, maybe?). Then she hangs more from her arms for much longer periods, enduring the most intractable agony out of sheer exhaustion. Even slight adjustments to relieve the most severe muscle cramping in her shoulders and thighs would spike her agony to incredible levels as her raw flesh moves against the nails. Eventually she only moves her body up or to the sides to better fill her lungs as hanging from her arms makes breathing increasingly difficult. She cannot deny her body's need for oxygen. She cannot allow herself to just hang and suffocate. Her body takes over and forces her to move, despite the additional agony it causes, to merely breathe.

The use of a footrest makes it easier to support her weight and breathe more easily. It would surely increase her time on the cross greatly. A standing footrest (as shown) might keep her alive for many days, especially if her thighs were roped against the upright to keep her standing straight without bending her legs at the knees as her body sags in exhaustion. Of course, keep her watered too. How horrible!!!:eek: With feet flat against the upright I can't image lasting more than a day unless, perhaps, a sedile or cornu were employed. Yikes! Even more horribleness!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Crucifixion is beyond any form of capital punishment in sheer cruelty and agony. So many ways to increase and prolong the suffering. What could be worse?

Last edited:
Judging by how the crucified woman keeps moving, there appears to be no comfortable position for more than a few fleeting moments before the worst agony returns. Well, she's perhaps acting a little;), but in an actual crucifixion there's no doubt a fair amount of writhing going on. She'd be in constant motion which is quite expressive early in her crucifixion, but, due to muscular exhaustion, must quickly decrease after some time (an hour, maybe?). Then she hangs more from her arms for much longer periods, enduring the most intractable agony out of sheer exhaustion. Even slight adjustments to relieve the most severe muscle cramping in her shoulders and thighs would spike her agony to incredible levels as her raw flesh moves against the nails. Eventually she only moves her body up or to the sides to better fill her lungs as hanging from her arms makes breathing increasingly difficult. She cannot deny her body's need for oxygen. She cannot allow herself to just hang and suffocate. Her body takes over and forces her to move, despite the additional agony it causes, to merely breathe.

The use of a footrest makes it easier to support her weight and breathe more easily. It would surely increase her time on the cross greatly. A standing footrest (as shown) might keep her alive for many days, especially if her thighs were roped against the upright to keep her standing straight without bending her legs at the knees as her body sags in exhaustion. Of course, keep her watered too. How horrible!!!:eek: With feet flat against the upright I can't image lasting more than a day unless, perhaps, a sedile or cornu were employed. Yikes! Even more horribleness!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Crucifixion is beyond any form of capital punishment in sheer cruelty and agony. So many ways to increase and prolong the suffering. What could be worse?

Very well considered Marcella.

There is an aspect we should not forget. With the feet nailed flat to the upright, the crucified will be exposed to a much higher pain level. As you stated, it's much more exhausting than to actually "sit on the cross" supported by a footrest and something to sit on, when necessary.
What get's me is the fact, that with the support of a footrest, seat plug, a little board, or a cornu the crucified stays much more conscious than with the version "feet flat to the upright".

The condemned have the chance to fully recognize, that they are naked and helpless. They will reply to the spectators and the other crucified. That will lift the execution to a very interesting entertainment level. For instance, as a spectator I would crack up when the crucified get mad at each other, just imagine. They look already like complete fools and start to argue on the crosses. Pretty sure they'd get good comments from the mob. Some crucified might try to hide their sex as good as possible, at least in the beginning. Pretty possible when the crucified are aware of everything.... :rolleyes:

You are abolutely right when you say:

"Crucifixion is beyond any form of capital punishment in sheer cruelty and agony. So many ways to increase and prolong the suffering. What could be worse?"

Thank you very much for your contemplations.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your contemplations.

As dark as they are. My avatar says it all: what is it like to be a woman crucified? My naked body stretched out and straining, muscles taut and cramped, sweating profusely, boobs bobbling on my heaving chest, my pussy exposed to the curious and abusive spectators . . . the blood, the nails . . . the loss of bodily functions . . . the horrible reality of it.

On my cross I do not feel anything but utter humiliation and unendurable agony that nonetheless must be endured for endless hours . . . or even days . . . until the end of me.

You people standing on the ground, looking up at me, staring at me as I hang from the rough wood, saying such awful things to me. I can't defend myself. All you know is what is written on the titulus above me head: whore, murderess, traitor, thief, cunt. So unfair! I want to scream out to you but cannot. All my effort goes into trying to find a moment's release from my agony. My exertions on the cross are not meant to tantalize you. I'm not exposing my pussy for your pleasure -- I can't help it! My breasts are not thrusting forward, or bouncing on my chest, for your pleasure. No! It what they do as I hang, as my body responds to this inhuman thing being done to me! Can't you fucking people understand that! I'm in agony and all you can do is abuse me! Fuck you! Fuck all of you! Just leave me alone!

If I look erotic to you -- my slender, young, female body displayed so completely, so horribly exposed -- it's all in your mind. How can you think of me so? Quit telling me how much you want to fuck me. Quit bragging about the size of your erections and exposing yourselves to me! (From up here they don't look like much at all.) And you women looking up at me and shaking your heads and judging me -- fuck you too! I was one of you not so long ago. Any of you can be in my place so very easily! Don't you know that?

Just leave me alone . . . all of you.

As dark as they are. My avatar says it all: what is it like to be a woman crucified? My naked body stretched out and straining, muscles taut and cramped, sweating profusely, boobs bobbling on my heaving chest, my pussy exposed to the curious and abusive spectators . . . the blood, the nails . . . the loss of bodily functions . . . the horrible reality of it.

On my cross I do not feel anything but utter humiliation and unendurable agony that nonetheless must be endured for endless hours . . . or even days . . . until the end of me.

You people standing on the ground, looking up at me, staring at me as I hang from the rough wood, saying such awful things to me. I can't defend myself. All you know is what is written on the titulus above me head: whore, murderess, traitor, thief, cunt. So unfair! I want to scream out to you but cannot. All my effort goes into trying to find a moment's release from my agony. My exertions on the cross are not meant to tantalize you. I'm not exposing my pussy for your pleasure -- I can't help it! My breasts are not thrusting forward, or bouncing on my chest, for your pleasure. No! It what they do as I hang, as my body responds to this inhuman thing being done to me! Can't you fucking people understand that! I'm in agony and all you can do is abuse me! Fuck you! Fuck all of you! Just leave me alone!

If I look erotic to you -- my slender, young, female body displayed so completely, so horribly exposed -- it's all in your mind. How can you think of me so? Quit telling me how much you want to fuck me. Quit bragging about the size of your erections and exposing yourselves to me! (From up here they don't look like much at all.) And you women looking up at me and shaking your heads and judging me -- fuck you too! I was one of you not so long ago. Any of you can be in my place so very easily! Don't you know that?

Futile but powerfully expressed!!!

Oh, I certainly hope you'd find me arousing as I hang next to you!

View attachment 723857 Here I am cire, freshly crucified. I'm right next to you! Did you hear my cries of agony as I was nailed to my cross and elevated? I know you are in horrible agony (as am I) but perhaps you get a glance of me as you turn your head to the sounds of my agony. Am I pretty enough to get your attention?;) My body is in utter agony as I feel the full rush of pain from the nails through my wrist and feet. I feel the stretching of my arms and shoulders so I tense my legs. My muscles are already strained to their limits and begin to spasm. My body shudders and my breasts tremble on my chest as I try to adjust myself to hanging on the cross. Do you see me cire? Yes, I see you do. Our eyes meet. You are a handsome man and very well endowed! Ah, I see your cock has already begun to respond to what you see!;) We are both horribly humiliated by being exposed so completely on our crosses! Yet, you respond to my nakedness! I am pretty, yes?

View attachment 723858 I must move! I cannot just hang from my arms! I push up. The pain is ferocious. My legs straighten out. Do you like them? Shapely, yes? I always thought my long legs were my best feature. :D But perhaps you are looking at my boobs too as they bobble on my heaving chest. They are soft and full, yes? See, my nipples are getting hard now. Not sure why, but you like that, right? You can't really see my pussy--poor boy! (So sorry.) I'm humiliated that spectators standing in front of me can see it, but I wish you could. After all, we are crucified together. Yet, you must like what you see because I see your cock is gaining erection as you look at me! :D

View attachment 723859 Do you hear me scream as I push up as high as I can on my cross? Of course you do! I hear your agonizing groans too as you dance on your cross. My eyes are shut against the pain and horror of my crucifixion as I gulp in lungsful of air. Are you looking at me now? My body is stretched out from the cross, all my muscles are strained and stand out in sculpted detail. My breasts are thrust out from my chest as I struggle to hold this position. Are you looking at me? Oh, I hope you are!

View attachment 723860 I can't stay pushed up for long. My thigh muscles are burning and exhausted. My body drops down on the cross. My breasts bouncing as I do. My head falls toward my chest as streams of sweat run down from my head. My vision is temporarily blurred but I blink enough to clear my eyes. I look over at you. Yes! I see your full erection! Is that because of me? Did I do this to you? Is that for me? Oh I hope so!:D I'm suddenly so wet! My pussy aches for that huge, erect cock of yours! If only we could fuck!

Oh my dear! Look at me again! Let me see your eyes as they gaze at me . . .

Hey! Hey! Look at me! Over here! What are you looking at? You seem to be looking somewhere else! You should be looking at me! Me!

View attachment 723869 What the fuck! Are you looking at my sister? You prick! Why? What doe she have that I don't have? Well, a curvier figure and bigger boobs . . .:oops: She's pretty, I must admit . . .

Fuck! My sister steals another man from me!:rolleyes: (Shit, sis! Quit sticking out your fucking boobs! Honestly! Sheesh!)

You have been scourged well and nailed well...and your body now part of the cross....nipples fully erect showing your lust....and your pussy shaved nicely for all to watch it cum and flow with luscious juices and intense orgasms it will have....and yes it is very arousing...but a long comus should have been built onto the cross for your ass to be deeply mounted on...it would have given your lustful body a seat to rest on and some intense anal pleasures as you danced....love the description of your dance of lust.....cocks will def be fully erect watching you.....and pussys soaking...as they watch your totally nude body raised up ...an exciting sight....many will be lusting for you...your totally nude body is no longer your own...it belongs to the crowd....to abuse as they see fit...as you experience all the pleasures of the cross....

Last edited:

I am sorry, Marcella, but, as I always say : "crucifixion is a social event". An ideal opportunity for networking.

Didn't you enjoy being there too, after all, the times when you still had both feet on the ground?

That is an exciting question to a crucified:
"Didn't you enjoy watching either?"..........

That is an exciting question to a crucified:
"Didn't you enjoy watching either?"..........
It's very complex to look at a crucifixion out of the perspective of a spectator. We must understand that the spectators don't know that much about the death on the cross. They just look at the scenery more or less insensitive.
No tellin' if the bloody, dirty and sweating bodies triggered evil desire back then, as it does to us today.
Though back then as today, everybody is looking at it different. That is arousing to me......

Like you and Jedakk, I picture it as waste ground, no use for cultivation, poor pasture, not a place anyone would want to live,
a place of paupers' graves and garbage, a place where the only vegetation that grows is thorns and thistles,
cruel to naked flesh, the only wildlife rats, crows and scavenging birds, ever-buzzing insects,
no shade from the merciless sun, the only wind hot and whipping up stinging sand.
That picture presents an idea of what the Sessorium, Rome's place of execution might have been like. There are a lot of details missing, such as the Roman tombs along the road, the puticuli where Rome dumped its garbage that existed off to the left side of this picture, and the pauper's cemetery across the road, behind the viewer in this picture.

It must have been extremely shocking for the condemned to arrive at a roman Sessorium.

Most of them probably didn't understand at all, what was going to happen to them. I mean just imagine, you get to such a place with the patibulum on your shoulders. You might check out, how another condemned is raised meanwhile. You realize all the screaming and the laughter, you see the half rotten corpses and skeletons still hanging on the crosses.

But despite all that, you don't know why and how the cross will kill you. At that point you have no idea how the execution team will attach you to the wood. I don't think that the average people had any knowledge about what the cross was really doing to them physically, these victims went straight into the unknown.

One hell of a killing surprise. :confused:

Last edited:

Really well explained Marcella.
What a shocking and arousing perspective we get from you. One can actually understand, that the crucified often were going insane. When you are hanging like that, it's a desaster for you, but for the spectators it's very amusing.

Pretty sure they will give you good advise and say laughing:

"Stand up and breath, you gotta breath girl. Don't worry about your dangling boobs as we do. Inhale, raise your tits, tighten your muscles, don't let yourself down. Oh cramps are twisting your body, you should drink a little more, otherwise your bones will eventually be dislocated."

As a spectator I'd comment:

"Are the nails placed orderly? I can see that you are checking your body every once in a while. You don't have to be disapointed, so far everything is still in the right place. But damn, why did you tear off all your clothes? That's got to be very embarrassing."

What a great spectacle. If you start to defend yourself it's even better. I mean just think about it. There is this girl hanging naked in front of the spectators and is screaming at the crowd, insulting the spectators. Great.

I have to admit. I got to love such behaviour:icon12:.

Last edited:
I am sorry, Marcella, but, as I always say : "crucifixion is a social event". An ideal opportunity for networking.

Didn't you enjoy being there too, after all, the times when you still had both feet on the ground?

I'm so glad I was able to bring all of you together like this.

From my elevated perch I can look down and see all sorts of human activity going on. I see a couple of men shaking hands as though concluding some sort of financial transaction (probably a slave sale). Oh, I'm so happy for them. They both seem to have benefited from the deal. Hey, you two, I didn't get a "thank you". Well, you are welcome, assholes! You might not have met had you not attended my crucifixion.

I see a young man and woman in an embrace. Earlier they had arrived separately; now they are together. The girl seemed shy, almost not wanting to look up at me. I could tell she was nervous, yet somehow drawn to this horrible place. Why? Does she want to look at a crucified girl? Well, here I am you little cunt! Take a good look. The boy was standing on the outside of the spectators when he arrived. When he finally got up the nerve to get close to me I could see he was blushing. Why? You never seen a pussy before, you little prick? Well, you have a good look at mine, don't you? My legs are spread apart, can't close them. I'm humiliated; at least you are a little shamed. And my tits. I have a great pair, don't I? Yeah, I can see your eyes going up and down from my tits to my pussy. Why don't you look me in the face asshole? No, that would be too personal, wouldn't it? Oh gods! What's that I see? An erection? This little shit got all excited looking at me nailed to a cross! He saw me staring down at him and blushed again. He began to retreat to the back of the spectators when he bumped into the shy girl. He mumbled an apology and she smiled at him. Now they're at the back of the spectators taking and holding hands. She's giggling at something he said. I see them walk away together. They seem very attracted to each other. So fucking glad for them! They'll probably marry and raise a bunch of kids. Be very happy together. I always wanted a family, lots of kids, a good husband. I'll never have that. My crucifixion brought these two together. You're welcome you two. Very fucking welcome! I hope all your kids are retards!

While I'm groaning in agony on my cross, pushing and pulling against the nails, trying to find a moment of release from overwhelming physical torment, I see old friends meeting. Two women who haven't seen each other in years hugging each other close, tears in their eyes. What brought them here? Well, me. My crucifixion brought them to this place. They probably just wandered over from the road as they were going about their business, curious about the young woman nailed to a cross. So glad I was able to help old friends get back together. . . where are my friends? . . . . no one is here for me . . . I'm an outcast now . . . since my trial . . . and condemned to die on the cross . . .

So many people. Laughing, shouting, having a good time. I hear deals being made, promises made. Do they even see me hanging here? So nearby. In such horrible agony. When I groan loud or move on the cross, their eyes glance up and some cheer and compliment my breasts, nipples, and pussy. Then they look away and go about their business. The business going on because they met at my crucifixion, by chance or on purpose.

The executioner in charge of my crucifixion is standing with a young man--his apprentice, perhaps? They're looking up at me. He's pointing towards my nailed wrists and feet. The young guy is nodding his head, as though he's understanding what he's hearing. No doubt he's being taught some of the finer points of nailing a woman to a cross. So glad I'm helping with your education, whoever the fuck you are.

Are my rapists here? They men who fucked me while my wrists were being nailed. Two of them--no, wait, it was three. (Hard to remember how many cocks have violated you while feeling the searing agony of nails being pounded through your flesh.) Yeah, there they are, at the back of the crowd. Looking up at me, laughing and making obscene gestures. How many times will they tell this story, I wonder. Of the great piece of ass they had, as she was being crucified. The whores with them seem impressed. Hope the whores give you a disease, and your dicks fall off . . . the dicks you stuck into my virginal body . . .

So much activity around my cross: laughing, shouting, drinking, deals being made, money transferred, friends gathering. I see and hear a group of old soldiers telling war stories. A couple of them were part of the execution squad that crucified me. The others were providing security. (Obviously not trying to keep me safe!). They hadn't seen each other in a long time. Vendors all over the place, selling their wares, making a daily wage. Like a small forum or market place. All because of me. All because I'm a pretty young girl crucified. They even look up at me sometimes. Some have pity on their faces, some are clearly aroused. They cheer when I pee and howl when I pull myself off the cornu up my ass and shit in front of them. Well fuck them all! I not doing it on purpose! It what happens to a crucified girl.

Carpenters and ironmongers vying for business. Good place for that . . . at a crucifixion. Brings the right people together.

And then the perverts. Guys masturbating with their hands under their tunics. A few even have their cocks out! Ugh!!! And the whores! Even some of them exposing their tits and pussies to me (Why?), rubbing themselves and their clients while watching me hang, naked and exposed as though I'm putting on a show for them. So much money exchanging hands. You're all fucking welcome!

It's later in the day, when the crowd thins out, I'm too exhausted to push up much, yet I know I have hours to go. A few bored guards keep me watered and poke me with sharp sticks in my armpits and crotch and my breasts. The crucified must suffer as long as possible, and stay conscious the entire time. So glad my suffering keeps them employed.

As the hot day grinds to a close I see a man approach my cross. He has a young girl with him--probably his daughter--holding her tightly by the wrist. She's dressed too garishly for one her age. And has too much makeup on. He points up at me, telling the girl to take a close look. At first she doesn't . . .she's defying him. He forces her to look at me. She's angry at being here, I can see that. He tells her this is what happens to girls who are not virtuous in life, who have the wrong friends, who make the wrong choices. He tells her they get crucified, get put to death for their crimes. Is he telling her that she'll wind up like me if she doesn't change her ways? Probably. Trying to scare the shit out of her. Wait! I'm no criminal. I'm only 19 years old, and was a virgin before they raped me. I admit I trusted the wrong man and did something stupid, and took the fall for it, but I never was a bad person. He's calling me a whore! I was never! He drags her away. She looks at me over the shoulder with emotionless eyes. Hope my crucifixion makes you a better person, you little bitch. Yet . . . you'll probably wind up here some day . . .

Really well explained Marcella.
What a shocking and arousing perspective we get from you. One can actually understand, that the crucified often were going insane. When you are hanging like that, it's a desaster for you, but for the spectators it's very amusing.

Pretty sure they will give you good advise and say laughing:

"Stand up and breath, you gotta breath girl. Don't worry about your dangling boobs as we do. Inhale, raise your tits, tighten your muscles, don't let yourself down. Oh cramps are twisting your body, you should drink a little more, otherwise your bones will eventually be dislocated."

As a spectator I'd comment:

"Are the nails placed orderly? I can see that you are checking your body every once in a while. You don't have to be disapointed, so far everything is still in the right place. But damn, why did you tear off all your clothes? That's got to be very embarrassing."

What a great spectacle. If you start to defend yourself it's even better. I mean just think about it. There is this girl hanging naked in front of the spectators and is screaming at the crowd, insulting the spectators. Great.

I have to admit. I got to love such behaviour:icon12:.

So glad I'm able to provide such wonderful entertainment. And I want to thank the executioners for doing such a wonderful job. I'm sure I'll be alive for hours, even a day or more.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I was able to bring all of you together like this.

From my elevated perch I can look down and see all sorts of human activity going on. I see a couple of men shaking hands as though concluding some sort of financial transaction (probably a slave sale). Oh, I'm so happy for them. They both seem to have benefited from the deal. Hey, you two, I didn't get a "thank you". Well, you are welcome, assholes! You might not have met had you not attended my crucifixion.

I see a young man and woman in an embrace. Earlier they had arrived separately; now they are together. The girl seemed shy, almost not wanting to look up at me. I could tell she was nervous, yet somehow drawn to this horrible place. Why? Does she want to look at a crucified girl? Well, here I am you little cunt! Take a good look. The boy was standing on the outside of the spectators when he arrived. When he finally got up the nerve to get close to me I could see he was blushing. Why? You never seen a pussy before, you little prick? Well, you have a good look at mine, don't you? My legs are spread apart, can't close them. I'm humiliated; at least you are a little shamed. And my tits. I have a great pair, don't I? Yeah, I can see your eyes going up and down from my tits to my pussy. Why don't you look me in the face asshole? No, that would be too personal, wouldn't it? Oh gods! What's that I see? An erection? This little shit got all excited looking at me nailed to a cross! He saw me staring down at him and blushed again. He began to retreat to the back of the spectators when he bumped into the shy girl. He mumbled an apology and she smiled at him. Now they're at the back of the spectators taking and holding hands. She's giggling at something he said. I see them walk away together. They seem very attracted to each other. So fucking glad for them! They'll probably marry and raise a bunch of kids. Be very happy together. I always wanted a family, lots of kids, a good husband. I'll never have that. My crucifixion brought these two together. You're welcome you two. Very fucking welcome! I hope all your kids are retards!

While I'm groaning in agony on my cross, pushing and pulling against the nails, trying to find a moment of release from overwhelming physical torment, I see old friends meeting. Two women who haven't seen each other in years hugging each other close, tears in their eyes. What brought them here? Well, me. My crucifixion brought them to this place. They probably just wandered over from the road as they were going about their business, curious about the young woman nailed to a cross. So glad I was able to help old friends get back together. . . where are my friends? . . . . no one is here for me . . . I'm an outcast now . . . since my trial . . . and condemned to die on the cross . . .

So many people. Laughing, shouting, having a good time. I hear deals being made, promises made. Do they even see me hanging here? So nearby. In such horrible agony. When I groan loud or move on the cross, their eyes glance up and some cheer and compliment my breasts, nipples, and pussy. Then they look away and go about their business. The business going on because they met at my crucifixion, by chance or on purpose.

The executioner in charge of my crucifixion is standing with a young man--his apprentice, perhaps? They're looking up at me. He's pointing towards my nailed wrists and feet. The young guy is nodding his head, as though he's understanding what he's hearing. No doubt he's being taught some of the finer points of nailing a woman to a cross. So glad I'm helping with your education, whoever the fuck you are.

Are my rapists here? They men who fucked me while my wrists were being nailed. Two of them--no, wait, it was three. (Hard to remember how many cocks have violated you while feeling the searing agony of nails being pounded through your flesh.) Yeah, there they are, at the back of the crowd. Looking up at me, laughing and making obscene gestures. How many times will they tell this story, I wonder. Of the great piece of ass they had, as she was being crucified. The whores with them seem impressed. Hope the whores give you a disease, and your dicks fall off . . . the dicks you stuck into my virginal body . . .

So much activity around my cross: laughing, shouting, drinking, deals being made, money transferred, friends gathering. I see and hear a group of old soldiers telling war stories. A couple of them were part of the execution squad that crucified me. The others were providing security. (Obviously not trying to keep me safe!). They hadn't seen each other in a long time. Vendors all over the place, selling their wares, making a daily wage. Like a small forum or market place. All because of me. All because I'm a pretty young girl crucified. They even look up at me sometimes. Some have pity on their faces, some are clearly aroused. They cheer when I pee and howl when I pull myself off the cornu up my ass and shit in front of them. Well fuck them all! I not doing it on purpose! It what happens to a crucified girl.

Carpenters and ironmongers vying for business. Good place for that . . . at a crucifixion. Brings the right people together.

And then the perverts. Guys masturbating with their hands under their tunics. A few even have their cocks out! Ugh!!! And the whores! Even some of them exposing their tits and pussies to me (Why?), rubbing themselves and their clients while watching me hang, naked and exposed as though I'm putting on a show for them. So much money exchanging hands. You're all fucking welcome!

It's later in the day, when the crowd thins out, I'm too exhausted to push up much, yet I know I have hours to go. A few bored guards keep me watered and poke me with sharp sticks in my armpits and crotch and my breasts. The crucified must suffer as long as possible, and stay conscious the entire time. So glad my suffering keeps them employed.

As the hot day grinds to a close I see a man approach my cross. He has a young girl with him--probably his daughter--holding her tightly by the wrist. She's dressed too garishly for one her age. And has too much makeup on. He points up at me, telling the girl to take a close look. At first she doesn't . . .she's defying him. He forces her to look at me. She's angry at being here, I can see that. He tells her this is what happens to girls who are not virtuous in life, who have the wrong friends, who make the wrong choices. He tells her they get crucified, get put to death for their crimes. Is he telling her that she'll wind up like me if she doesn't change her ways? Probably. Trying to scare the shit out of her. Wait! I'm no criminal. I'm only 19 years old, and was a virgin before they raped me. I admit I trusted the wrong man and did something stupid, and took the fall for it, but I never was a bad person. He's calling me a whore! I was never! He drags her away. She looks at me over the shoulder with emotionless eyes. Hope my crucifixion makes you a better person, you little bitch. Yet . . . you'll probably wind up here some day . . .

So glad I'm able to provide such wonderful entertainment. And I want to thank the executioners for doing such a wonderful job. I'm sure I'll be alive for hours, even a day or more.
Good story to understand that a crucifixion is never a quit happening but a enormous bustle.

Good to know . . .;) I mean, just in case I ever find myself nailed face to face with a hunky guy on a cross. :rolleyes:

But an erection in this case does not mean sexual arousal. He's erect, in front of a crowd, but not aroused. Would have to be a horrible humiliation for the poor tortured guy!:eek:
Absolutely right Marcella,

just to think about it feels so strange. And there is nothing I can do but to accept it. All the people at the scenery are laughing, as I try to turn my erected penis away from them. They know it's only possible for a very short time. Then the pain is forcing me to fully expose myself again. Even worse that the women crucified along with me keep insulting me, Why are they doing that? Please have mercy.

Even worse that the women crucified along with me keep insulting me, Why are they doing that? Please have mercy.

I can understand female spectators insulting crucified men by flashing their boobs at them, even exposing their pussies. I'm sure female spectators can be as terrible as male spectators towards crucified women. Spectators at a crucifixion may not be the most morally upright people in the community.

But why would I, as a crucified woman, be insulting you, dear cire, hanging on the cross next to me? Do we have issues between us? Am I crucified because of something you did? (Of course, I'm innocent, you fucking bastard!)

If we're in the same deplorable situation then I should have no reason to insult your manhood. Well, perhaps I have nothing better to do. Being crucified is rather boring, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom