In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
How could we end up like this?

rain13.jpg

Here an impression of what Cire may can see when he is looking to his right, communicating with his crucified partner Andrea.
This is an artistic perspective, and can't replace the original horror that the condemned had to go through, but at least gives us an idea of Cires view.
In the story Andrea is flogged.
From what we know, that was roman standard prior to the procession, and the actual execution.

Andrea locking her knees, slightly bending forward, glancing at her crucified partner in crime Cire to her left, would sure not be as erotic as the model in this pic.
The flogging has caused multiple injuries, the stress to her body and psyche leaves her shivering and shaking on the cross.
Little streams of blood from the nailed wrists are running down the side of her ribcage, right now that she is raised and the cross secured in the ground. The body glistening from sweat and blood, pulling and pushing herself off of her seat plug for this best position to breath. Using the current conditions to direct some words to Cire.
Just to let herself sink back onto the seat plug again, to get some relief for the nailed feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaleCrossRet.jpg
Has the victim been crucified in the most popular way, the guard could easily lean the ladder to the patibulum and attach the titulus to the stipes.

The crucified criminal Cire is not looking as well as our model in this pic. Cire, sentenced legally by roman law, has to go through the complete roman code of practice for crucifiction. Leaving him now next to his partner in crime (sometimes sex) Andrea, and opposite to him tied to their crosses, the slave Daniela with her two male slave friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question. What happens when the main spectacle is over?

There's so much drama and interest as the victims are marched to the execution site. So much screaming and wailing as they are stripped naked and nailed to their crosses, then raised up.

Oh yes! They are lovely women and the crowd approves! Lots of spectators, both male and female, want to see this. The crucified writhe and squirm so lasciviously on their cross, don't they? Yes, the female form in such agony really brings out the sick perverts, doesn't it?

It's dangerous for a female to be watching this. Women in the crowd get groped and assaulted if they are not careful! Stay on the margins of the crowd. Don't get mixed in with the males. They are very horny right now by the sights of the victims and must have their lusts satisfied!

But the spectacle can only last so long. What happens when the crowd begins to thin out as evening approaches? The condemned still have hours of agony remaining. They think they are alone now and may even find consolation in each other as they talk back and forth in their agonies.

But wait! They forgot about the guards! They are there to ensure the condemned women suffer as long as possible. So they keep them watered and alert.

They know bets have been placed on who will last the longest. Perhaps they have money on or another woman. So they'll pay close attention.

Perhaps too much attention. They are bored. And bored men seek out entertainment. Their entertainment is on the crosses. No one can stop them from doing whatever they want to the crucified women.

The crowds are gone. Death is so far off. The guards are bored . . . Oh dear!

View attachment 534461 View attachment 534462 Can this get any worse?

Horrible to think about . . . yet, in a way, so horribly exciting to fantasize!
The height of the crosses is just perfect. Not spectacular, terrific. Let's hope for a good centurion, having his men taking care of their business :(......

How could we end up like this?

481046-9207dc07f304325c62ae9c0c49c1d90c.jpg

The five of us are already completely crucified for some time now.
Two or maybe three meters across from me, Daniela's bitching is falling silent.
The guards again giving us some posca, mixed with wine. One of them sticks a sponge, soaked with the roman drink to his lance, and is supplying the first male slave. With his lance he is able to stay a little away from the crucified, even though the male slaves are hanging on their crosses with the loincloth on.
Daniela was allowed to keep the loincloth on, too. But during her wild moving and behaviour when Andrea and I arrived at the crucifiction site, her loincloth is now just hanging down her right thigh. Just looped once over the rope around her hips.
Sitting on the seat plug with my arms stretched, I have a hard time getting enough oxygen.
I have to push myself up with my nailed feet again, to get some relief for my chest. Slowly moving up raising my head and locking my knees.
As I'm standing on my sedile, all my bodyweight is pushing against the slim nail, that is sticking out of my foot ankle.
Now Daniela is raising her body, too, and our eyes meet.
I'm talking to her: "Can you see all the sculls and the bones piled up around here. We will share a good amount of time together. They will not take us down when we are dead. When Andrea and I were moved to the atrium, the soldiers were just dragging you to the side. I hope you deserve you're punishment".
Daniela replying: "I have given my master some trouble, he finally was fed up with it and decided to have me and two of my friends crucified as an example. I didn't expect this at all. I was arrested at his mansion since a few days, and when he heard that you were caught, he contacted the commander, and organized our execution. I had no idea, of what it means to be crucified. Look at us, we are comletely destroyed. Even though we are talking here, we are dead."
Now she is turning her head to the guard, asking him for something to drink

Last edited:
She would feel the absolute humiliation, when the leaning ladder is touching her body, she will feel that her body is only a part of the wood (woodflesh) and it is not necessary to prevent it from scratches or bruises when the ladder is pushing her body. She will feel the pain of the pressure and of the vibrating cross when the nail for the titulus is hammered in, but it is not necessary to care when she is writhing and crying. For soldiers and spectators she is only an object to watch, they will bet which muscles will cramp next, how long she can hold herself in the up-position, whether she will cry when moving down, and so on.

THE REBELLIOUS SLAVE DANIELA TIED TO HER CROSS

Not knowing why, the soldiers allowed the three slaves to keep the loincloth on.

arno35.jpg

Daniela, due to her wild behaviour on the cross almost tore it off,
while agitating against the naked criminals Andrea and Cire, who are hanging nailed opposite to her.

lhwjunZrAC1qhi6wuo1.jpg
The crowd though enjoyed the rebellious slave, she sure got them cheering and laughing.
Meanwhile the soldiers let the spectators walk up to the crucified, insulting them,
talking to them, making fun off of the suffering condemned. Getting special thrill
and excitement from the situation between the sweaty and bloodstained crucified.
Some of them talking to the slave Daniela,
some of them watching Andrea and Cire moving up and down
their crosses, gasping for air while searching for comfortable positions.

Last edited:
ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT,

Lucilla Scene 13x4a-74_0001.jpg

and the crowd amongst the suffering.

Lucilla Scene 14-11_0001.jpg

With these pictures well shown by Jedakk.
It gives us a good idea, what the spectators were able to see at
such a horrifying crucifiction event.

Last edited:
CIRE, HANGING AND WATCHING

now that the soldiers where through with me, they're stripping and forcing Andrea to the completely attached cross on the ground. The audience shouting: "Crucify, crucify...... "
With the soldiers knowing that Andrea's execution would be the most challenging task for them on the execution site that day.
All of a sudden, as soon as Andrea is stripped, there is silence. Not the laughing and talking of the spectators, nor the bitching of Daniela can be heard.
Just the breathing men going by their violent business, and the moaning of the condemned woman.

00063aaa.jpg00043ia copie.jpg

My whole body shivering, watching ashamed of myself, the scenery right in front of me.
I can't help it, I would like to turn my head and look away but this captures me.
Even through my pain and suffering, I'm emotionally bound.

Andrea trying to twist her body in agony as the nails are driven through her wrists, but the legionaires holding her firmly in place. Their victim screaming her soul out.
Then the footrest has to be placed in the perfect manner, to make sure the condemned will survive as long as possible on the cross.

00072c.jpg

I'm taking a short glance over the place and realize that everybody, the already crucified, the guards and the audience are monitoring every single move from Andrea and her torturers.
Even Andrea's eyes are following the guy closely, who is nailing her to the cross.
My heart pounding in my head, I'm looking a the skillful placing and nailing of my friends and partners feet in front of me.
While I'm writhing myself, the sound of the nails driven through flesh and wood and her screams are filling the air.

Last edited:
ANDREA'S CROSS IS RAISED

I'm watching the little slave across fom me pushing herself up, to be able to get a better look at the raising scene.
Me now yelling over to her: "You can be glad, that you haven't been crucified with your face to the stipes".
Daniela replying loud: "Ha, ha, look at your friend, look how scared she is, wondering what it will be like to be raised now. Look at that, that's really funny."
And directing to the soldiers: "Come on guys, put that bitch into her place. Raise that naked criminal, so everybody here can see her in her best manner. Her body is shivering in anticipation, or is it fear? Ha, ha, yes it's fear look at her."
The audience is getting loud now, too. Screams can be heard: "Raise her up, we want to see her hanging on her cross."
The guards are having a hard time to hold the mob back, while Daniela is still yelling: "Raise the bitch, are you scared?"

After a short conversation with each other, the guards are grabbing Andrea's cross and start to lift it up slowly with the crossbeam.
Two of them holding the naked body to he stipes to keep her from writhing on the way up, and the others lifting the cross, obviously having fun with what they're doing.

00076d1_modifié-2.jpg 00076k.jpg00097.jpg

Higher and higher, Andrea's eyes wide open with fear, is her body raised with the wood.
Her screams mix with the shouting of the audience, and the orders of the centurion.
At the highest point, the crucified is standing much taller then anybody else at the place, enabling her to watch from above for a few seconds. The guards now holding the stipes and the victim tight, before the cross is released to find it's way into the hole.
Then, with a muffled noise, the stipes is sliding into it's place and the crucified is now falling forward. Causing once more loud laughter, not just among the spectators.

Capture d’écran 2011-11-27 à 16.15.47_modifié-14 copie.jpg

The scene turns silent again, everybody wants to see how the crucified criminal woman starts her "dance" on the cross.

Me and the other crucified are already moving up and down, screaming in pain, too.

We all, including Daniela, have to understand, that the just seen spectacle has interupted our death struggle only for a short, entertained moment.

Hanging on my cross, I'm not feeling depressed yet.
Probably because of the just experienced emotions during the crucifiction of Andrea. These overwhelming impressions are way beyond anything, that I have ever seen or felt.
And, didn't I have an outstanding perspective?

Last edited:
CRUCIFIED,

once the legionaires were done with the crucifiction, the victims had to start moving.
They had to find positions that enabled them to breath, positions that gave them a chance to take the pressure off of the
nailed feet or wrists.
Also movements, that could release the strained muscles. Giving the spectators a performance of bizarre twisting bodies in the first hour after the victims had been attached to the crosses.
Right after the raising of Andrea, Cire ejaculated when he was watching his partner in crime leaning forward, leaving him confused. Even the criminals were diminished, humilated, downsized to a subject, but yet still alive and aware of what was going on around them.
The cross seems not just to kill the bodies of the condemned here, but is sort of wiping out the self esteem of the crucified, too.
Destroying them completely.

00047.jpg

To make sure the crucified experience the "full force of the cross", the delinquents in the story were sentenced in the early morning. The torturers wanted the crucified to be exposed in the midday heat. Well before noon, their cruel work had been completed.
Even though the crucified were given something to drink on the crosses, dehydration led to cramping muscles. Forcing the nailed Andrea and Cire sometimes to stand up, and react fast, without considering the enormous wounds of their bodies. The cramping muscles twisting them , but the nails still holding the bones in place. Then the crucified were screaming in unbearable pain.
The tied slaves had even less room to move, and were lacking the seat plug between the thighs, that Andrea and Cire have in the story.
Plus the ropes had been tightened solid by the guards, cutting off the blood flow to the limbs of the crucified.
In the case of Daniela the audience gave her good advice:"Push yourself up girl, you can only make us laugh with your comments, when you have enough air". The permanent pushing, the cramps and the massive flogging that she had received in the morning, weakened her glistening body. Not too fast, but after an hour on the cross in the midday heat, her bitching has turned into screams and moaning. Slowly the cross is dragging the life out of her, too.

Her two slave friends sharing the same fate, but accepting it. Only interrupting the constant moving and screaming, when directing some words to Daniela. One of them states: "You should slow down Daniela. Using that much energy for the cursing and the insulting of these criminals, will weaken you even more. We have a long way to go in the heat, when you act that wild, you will not make it into the night".
Daniela answering in rage: "Who are you telling me this? You sucker." Pulling again as wild as still possible on the ropes, the sweat running in streams down her body. Her shouting then stopped by a cramp, twisting her.

Last edited:
CRUCIFIED,

once the legionaires were done with the crucifiction, the victims had to start moving.
They had to find positions that enabled them to breath, positions that gave them a chance to release the
nailed feet or wrists.
Also movements, that could release the strained muscles.
Right after the raising of Andrea, Cire ejaculated when he was watching his partner leaning forward.
The cross seems not just to kill the bodies of the condemned here, but is sort of wiping out the self esteem of the crucified.
Destroying them completely.

View attachment 540677

To make sure the crucified experience the "full force of the cross", the delinquents in the story were sentenced in the early morning. The torturers wanted the crucified to be exposed in the midday heat, well before noon their cruel work had been completed.
Even though the crucified were given to drink on the cross, dehydration led to cramping muscles, forcing the nailed Andrea and Cire to stand up. The cramping muscles twisting the bodies, and the nails still holding the bones in place. Then the crucified were screaming in unbearable pain.
The tied slaves had even less room to move, and were lacking the seat plug between the thighs, that Andrea and Cire
have in the story.
Plus the ropes had been tightened solid by the guads, cutting of the blood flow to the limbs of the crucified.
Good description! But maybe you should by the way contribute the artist, which made the manip.
Looks like "Crucificateur".

Back
Top Bottom