In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
SOME SPECTATORS ARE STILL AT THE SCENE.

After Daniela replied in rage to her slave friend and had been interrupted by a cramp,
a male spectator that was still at the scene with his wife, criticised the advise of Daniela's slave friend with amusement:

"You be quiet slave, or you will be crucified, ha, ha. Let me take a look at the titulus of this little girl slave.
So your name is Daniela, crucified because of your behaviour. That fits, no problem when you keep going like you did.
Normally I would have left with my wife since a while, but due to your insulting and cursing directed at these two criminals, we stayed a little longer, enjoying it".

Then his wife joining the conversation:

"Yes Daniela, no need to listen to your friend. He should better take a closer look at you, when you are yelling at the crucified here. When you're pulling wild on the ropes that are holding you up there, your tits are shaking nicely. Your slave friend should rather watch, than talk stupid".

Another spectator walking up to her saying:

"You entertained us well. The soldiers crucified you with the loincloth, but with all your wild behaviour, you almost stripped your last outfit off yourself. What's going on with you now, I can hear you scream, but not saying anything. If you keep going that way, you will be hoarse girl. I'll give the soldiers some coins, that you can have a little more to drink. We don't want you to pass away to soon. Are you still concious girl?".

He turned away and gave some coins to the laughing soldiers, that were standing with the few left spectators amongst the crucified.

Daniela replying, while arching backwards:

"What do you want? I can understand Andrea and Cire now, killing and robbing people like you."

Cire:

" Thank's for your understanding, Daniela".

Some woman raising her voice now screaming:

"You and your friend have deserved every nail they drove through your flesh. Every lash of the whip and every wound that you have. By the way, it's not normal to appear naked in public, you should be ashamed of yourself. At least I would, if I were you. I hope you're still having fun, being naked with your partner. But when I look at your penis, it's not as active as it was right after your girlfriend had been raised. You better watch out that you don't squeeze your sorry balls with the seat plug".

Then directed to Daniela:

"Oh my goodness, girl. You must be freezing. There is goose pumps all over your body, and your nipples are standing up, too. How can that be in the midday heat. But it's your own fault. All your clothes are scattered in front of your cross, and even the loincloth doesn't fit right. No wonder you're in trouble. Your manners are obviously not very good, hanging here almost naked with a bunch of criminals. No girl, my goodness, you don't look good. You can push your tits out to get some attention, but your body is in a not so good condition. You should take better care of yourself. Maybe your friend is right, ha, ha".

The woman had the scene laughing again, but more and more people left, while the soldiers started to share the clothes of the dying. It took only a few minutes to collect the clothes and let the poor belongings disappear.

Again the crucified had to recognize that they got reduced to just their bodies. All of them were still concious at that stadium of their execution, despair spreading amongst them, slowly but constantly. On the cross the condemned were hanging like on the day they were born, naked and absolutely helpless. The totally stripped Andrea and Cire had to watch the guards carrying away their clothes. A strange feeling for the two criminals, that used to take stuff from other folks.
Though none of the victims spoke about that feeling of despair yet.

Last edited:
Good description! But maybe you should by the way contribute the artist, which made the manip.
Looks like "Crucificateur".
Correct Madiosi.
There is a lot outstanding artwork in this forum,
but the manips from Crucificateur are very intense and can illustrate the last three posts from me in this thread
very well.
Thank's a lot to Crucificateur for his hard work and efforts, giving me the chance to make the story visible.
Thank's a lot madiosi for your attention.

Hello Loxuru,

you can find the pics in the thread: The Gift: A new story, more than 1000 pictures, by Crucificateur.
Thanks!:)

SOME SPECTATORS ARE STILL AT THE SCENE.
A very good episode, describing the interaction of the condemned with the spectators! Leading finally to the recognition of the condemned of their desperate and humiliating situation! That is an aspect of crucifixion I like a lot to be worked out, and it is very well brought here!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Sabina Nailing Scene 12a-40_0001.jpg
RAISED WITH THE PATIBULUM

In the story the delinquents have been crucified in different ways.
The slaves got tied with ropes, and the criminals were nailed.
Andrea had been raised nailed to the assembled cross, giving the executioners
a more complicated task, than in Cire's case.
They raised Cire with the patibulum.
The procedures gave the spectators the following aspect:

- First the slaves with Daniela got tied to their crosses with the loincloth on.
- The slaves were forced to climb up a ladder and had then been fixed to the positioned crosses.
- Andrea and Cire arrived at the scene, while Daniela got tied to her cross.
- Then Cire got stripped, and had been nailed naked to the patibulum.
- Andrea watched Cire's crucifiction, and her cross being assembled.
- Finally Andrea had been nailed naked, to the complete cross on the ground.
- The most challenging task, raising of the complete cross of the criminal Andrea.

Each of the condemned was able to realize what had been done to the other victims, the torturers attached them one by one.

It sounds like good entertainment, and a well planned, professional execution of the five.

Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1-3_0001.jpg

These pictures from Jeddak illustrate, how raising with the patibulum could have been handled.
Sabina is raised, like Cire in the story, in that very effective, but not so spectacular way.
Crucifying the condemned nailed to the patibulum (my opinion), doesn't take as much manpower as raising a complete cross.
Most sarcastic is the fact, that the nailed victim, once on the feet, will automatically help the
executioners as much as possible to attach the patibulum to the stipes.

Sabina Nailing Scene 12a-76_0001.jpg

That is simply due to the fact, that the condemned will try to release his wrists as much as possible.
Also will, or maybe has the condemned to be able to recognize all the communication between
his executioners.
Pretty sure that the torturers have told their victims, what comes next and how the victim
can help them to finally mount the patibulum.

In the story Andrea and Cire have seat plugs, to make sure that the stress to the nailed
wrists is not too heavy. The executioners wanted them to be fully aware of their execution,
and did that to keep them from fainting.

Thank's Jeddak for these awesome pics, you always pay so much attention to every detail.
In a way it scares me, because pics like that release all this thinkin and feeling in me, concerning the ancient spectacle of crucifiction :devil:.

Last edited:
DIRTY BUSINESS

To kill people by crucifiction couldn't have been as clean as we know it from movies or pictures.

For the teams that attached the victims to their crosses, it was dirty business.
The teams were always confronted with all kinds of body fluids of the condemned.
That was just another aspect to keep in mind, when you were asigned to one of these teams
in the days of the empire.
Furthermore, I wonder if women were doing that job, too?

image.jpeg

Apostate has posted a picture that can give an impression, of what the crucified may have looked like on the crosses.
I don't know who the artist is, but to me it's really exciting. Whoever created it, thank's a lot.
In the aftermath of the crucifiction, there probably was not that much left from the crucified individuals, physically and psychologically.
Life had been leaving the bodies not just through the nail wounds, but also as sweat.
Not to forget the injuries, all the damage done to the skin of the condemned, during the flogging and the then exhausting transport of the patibulum.
To have the condemned suffer as long as possible on the cross, the flogging prior to the march with the crossbeam needed experts, and not just some violent fools.
Here I would have added women to the execution teams, if it had been my business.
In my opinion this would have been a guarantee for the prolongation of the execution.

I don't think that the flogging was as outrageous as in recent Hollywood productions.
Nobody can carry the patibulum to the sessorium, when his body is weakened too much.
Crucifiction, in my opinion, is not just one blast of violence against the condemned.

Well done the victim was taken apart, not just his body, but also her/his dignity and all that what once was the personality.
During the steps that were taken by the torturers until the victims could be watched struggling on their crosses, the victims were fragmented little by little. But the crucified and everybody else there at the sessorium had to understand that. "This is the power of rome, we brake you down to pieces and we know how to do it."
That is the aspect that made these professionals necessary.
Didn't the empire fade, when crucifiction finally had been banned? I can't tell.

If I'd experience crucifiction, I wonder when I would really recognize these facts?
Probably when I look down myself on the cross, everything taken from me, even the control over my body.
At that point just my mind still working, but that will be taken from me soon, too.
Will I really start conversations with the other people on the scene, like in the story?
Am I even able to do so in my agony?

Very individual, visualize, enjoy.

Last edited:
SESSORIUM

I'm hanging on my cross, since the sun was almost at the highest point. The shadows are getting slowly longer now, though what we have to endure here, is beyond of what can be explained.
The guards are giving us water every once in a while, but that sponge just can't absorb enough to ease anything.
All five of us are constantly begging for more water, but the soldiers are not willing to give us to drink constantly.

Meanwhile the centurion told some of his men, to clean up another section of the sessorium, a little away from where they have raised our crosses.
In the distance his men are first taking off skeletons from the crosses, and then dismount the crossbeams.
The human remains are piled up on the side of the uprights.
Opposite from me, Daniela is watching closely what the soldiers are doing.

I take the chance to ask her: "I don't know how long it will take until we are rotten to the bones, but I don't think it will take too long."

She answering: "I feel like dust already, and it's getting more stressful to find a position that allows me to breath. Inhaling is getting harder and harder. I can fell the sweat running down my body ".

Now I'm directing a question to one of the guards: "Why are they cleaning up that area of the sessorium?"
He replies: "Well it's like this. As you can see we have different sections here:

- In the first section you can find the crucified that are still dying on their crosses. Right now that is where you are.
- The second and third section has the bodies of the crucified rotting.
- In section four there is just Skeletons on the crosses.

My comrades are right now cleaning up the section with the skeletons, to prepare that part of the sessorium for the next
execution. The first of your group should be dying very soon. It's a hot day and the heat can be deadly without any shadow. The audience is gone since a while, and as soon as the men are done preparing the new execution section, most of them will leave, too.
We were ordered to flog the slaves a little heavier, to make sure they pass away before the night.
You and your friend in crime might make it into the darkness. We see. I will give you only little to drink, and it will stay hot until sundown. I hope to be in the barracks before the night comes.
We will not leave you here alive, that is the law. As soon as one of you is obviously hanging dead from the wood, a guard will pierce the body with a lance. In that way we are sure that we have justice and the dead marked.
But don't worry about that now. Here, you can have some more to drink, you still got hours to go."

Andrea asking the guard: "Yes we are criminals, wrongdoers, we deserve to be executed. Even though none of our victims has ever suffered not even half as much as we do here. But what about these slaves? They never did anything wrong. Well, Daniela is maybe a little rebellious, but is it necessary to kill her that way?"

The guard: "I don't care, we've got some extra money for the execution of these slaves. It was good entertainment.
Didn't you enjoy being stripped in front of the crowd and the crucified?
When we raised your cross, you had goose bumps all over your body. I saw your nipples were erected
from the moment when we forced you with your back to the cross. Enough now, no need for you to complain. Here some more for you to drink. You are sweating and bleeding a lot, take at least a little care of yourself ."

Then Andrea turning to me: "How did you see it? I mean when they crucified me?"

Me answering: "It was incredible, honestly. I didn't expect that. You, absolutely helpless and naked in the hands of these men. I was aroused, but also very confused."

Daniela adding: "It was just great, the fear in your eyes and your body shaking. When they stripped and hung me up here, confused me, too. That was part of the reason why I bitched around, when you arrived here. I just couldn't face my own situation"

I again take a look across the scenery. The two male slaves still pushing their bodies up to breath. Andrea and Daniela still banging their heads somewhat. Andrea's long straight hair hanging into her face, the horror of anticipation in her eyes.

Last edited:
Despair

As the hours pass, I must realize that when I'm conscious, I'm automatically looking down.
All that I see then is my body. Let's say my cock and balls hanging down aside from the seat plug, the nail sticking out of my bleeding annihilated feet, the base of the upright and the dusty soil of the sessorium.
By now, I only pull myself back to the upright when in the need of oxygen, tilt my head back and inhale.
The screams and the groaning at the scene always being present.

My eyes follow my arm to the left, there is the shocking view of that huge nail head, holding my wrist to
the patibulum. This time Andrea just did the same and our eyes meet:

2016-06-01-00-24-45.jpg

"Andrea, I'm feeling absolutely empty. If you ask me, I'm like drying out."
She replying: "Can't you tell, the soldiers are not giving us water anymore as in the beginning. Only sporadically
is one of them coming out of that tent back there, to see what's going on here. They are starting to kill us. From time to time I'm fainting and when I'm conscious again, I'd have to pull myself into a position that allows me to breath. But look at that little bitch, she can hardly pull herself up anymore. Ain't that right Daniela?"

Daniela raising her head, answering: "I'm freezing. I can't understand why, my body is all covered with sweat, the
sun beating down on us, and I'm freezing."

Now there is a man walking up to the crosses, coming from the village. The officer steps out of the tent and the two are gathering
between the crucified. Daniela keeping her eyes on that man, obviously trying to say something. But the well dressed man
cutting her try off, right away: "You shut up slave. I know what you want, but there will be no mercy. You will die with your
friends on your crosses."

Then speaking to the guard: "So far I'm very pleased with the impression, that the crucifiction has left with my
personell and slaves. But why did you allow the three to leave the loincloth on?"

The guard answering: "Sir, I have to apologize, but it was a good crowd here. It was not easy to keep the mob under control.
If had stripped your slaves prior to the crucifiction of these two criminals, the mob would have screamed for more or even had started a riot.
As soon as that happens, we can't execute the condemned the way we have planned it. So we decided to enhance the
exitment of the whole execution, each time we bring another cross in.
But these are your property. If you want them to die as naked as on the day they were born, that is no problem. You can go ahead and tear the loincloth off yourself, if you may like."

The slave owner speaking, while turning to Daniela: "The slaves at the house are saying, that you had been bitching and agitating here on your cross, too. That tells me that you deserve the punishment, and it suits you well. On your titulus everyone can read who you are, and what you are executed for. Your bodies will stay on the cross, until there is only skeletons left. But your titulus will be hanging with you over your head until the cross is used again. So the people that are passing by can see how I handle rebellious slaves and their friends."

While he is saying that, Daniela is bending her head and body, trying to catch a look at her titulus while her owner continues:"Some of the younger slaves didn't think, that I would have a woman crucified, but it's worth it. When I look at these criminals here, you can be lucky that you haven't been stripped completely and you haven't been nailed."
While saying that he steps in front of Daniela: "But your loincloth is filthy and you are sweating incredibly."

He is reaching out now to loosen the rope around Danielas hips, that rope still holding her loincloth and by tearing it of, he is pulling her body away from the upright and making her boobs swing slightly. Daniela now trying ashamed to move her knees to the side, to eventually hide her sex. Then the landholder going ahead, doing the same with his male slaves.

Directed to me he says: "Aren't my slaves well hung? You are dying there on that cross, monitoring this without a word, I'd be jealous."

While turning to Andrea: "Look at these penises, isn't that great? Just that in the heat, the testicles are even longer than the cocks. But now enough of this, all your screaming and groaning bores me. Guard, you and your men did a good job. Feel invited at the tavern tonight, this seems to be very effective. You can tell me in detailes in the evening, how you finished it."

Saying that, he walks off, looking at us laughing, shaking his head.
The guard immediately disappearing in the shadow of the tent, leaving us screaming crucified alone.

Every once in a while people are passing by now in a little distance, pointing with fingers at the crosses.

I see, looking at Daniela, that tears are running down her face.

So I can't help but interrupt my screaming, asking with a strained voice: "Hey Daniela, what's up? Is it really that
humiliating to hang there naked? Hardly anybody is walking by. Andrea and me sure don't mind. I think your friends neither. Well the guards, but they are thinking more about the tavern with free wine and food."

Through Andreas heavy breathing and crying Daniela says: "Don't you realize, when they are talking about the executed, they are talking about us. But we are still living, still understanding every word. I have hardly enough energy left to raise my head. But even when I'm facing the ground, I can listen. It feels strange, looking down this body and not having that loincloth anymore. The guards left it laying in front of my cross. I can see it as soon as I open my eyes. My, tits, my cunt, my feet and the loincloth in the dust. In fact we don't own our bodies anymore. We are so vulnerable. I'm not just screaming because of the pain, I'm also screaming because of despair".

Saying that, she again is raising her voice. Joining the loud cacophony of the crucified.

Looking over to Andrea, I'm saying: "Daniela is maybe right, when we scream, we may can get to a point, rid of
our fears".

IMG_0303.JPG

Andrea: "You are crazy Cire. But maybe when we scream enough, the guards will kill us faster. All that I have to do to stay alive, is to hold my upper body with the nailed wrists to the upright. Then I can breath. But I'm at a state, where I'm hardly able to do that anymore. When I'm hanging forward my nipples are at the level of my belly button. Looking at the tits, the belly button, my cunt, my destroyed feet and that damned hole holding the fucking upright in the dusty ground is all that is left. That alone is reason enough to scream. I scream in despair, not because of pain. My body is, so to say, completely numb most of the time".

The next Andreas chest is raising while she tries for air, and then letting out a gruesomly endless cry.

Time to let my head sink down to my chest once more and scream, too.
First I let out a couple of cries with a more controlled voice, but then I'm doing it unleashed.

Meanwhile with the midday heat, a hot wind came up. Starting to raise the dust at the sessorium.

Special thanks to Hasturan and Noon for the incredible pics to show and illustrate despair.

Last edited:
Despair

As the hours pass, I must realize that when I'm conscious, I'm automatically looking down.
All that I see then is my body. Let's say my cock and balls hanging down aside from the seat plug, the nail sticking out of my bleeding annihilated feet, the base of the upright and the dusty soil of the sessorium.
By now, I only pull myself back to the upright when in the need of oxygen, tilt my head back and inhale.
The screams and the groaning at the scene always being present.

My eyes follow my arm to the left, there is the shocking view of that huge nail head, holding my wrist to
the patibulum. This time Andrea just did the same and our eyes meet:

View attachment 556932

"Andrea, I'm feeling absolutely empty. If you ask me, I'm like drying out."
She replying: "Can't you tell, the soldiers are not giving us water anymore as in the beginning. Only sporadically
is one of them coming out of that tent back there, to see what's going on here. They are starting to kill us. From time to time I'm fainting and when I'm conscious again, I'd have to pull myself into a position that allows me to breath. But look at that little bitch, she can hardly pull herself up anymore. Ain't that right Daniela?"

Daniela raising her head, answering: "I'm freezing. I can't understand why, my body is all covered with sweat, the
sun beating down on us, and I'm freezing."

Now there is a man walking up to the crosses, coming from the village. The officer steps out of the tent and the two are gathering
between the crucified. Daniela keeping her eyes on that man, obviously trying to say something. But the well dressed man
cutting her try off, right away: "You shut up slave. I know what you want, but there will be no mercy. You will die with your
friends on your crosses."

Then speaking to the guard: "So far I'm very pleased with the impression, that the crucifiction has left with my
personell and slaves. But why did you allow the three to leave the loincloth on?"

The guard answering: "Sir, I have to apologize, but it was a good crowd here. It was not easy to keep the mob under control.
If had stripped your slaves prior to the crucifiction of these two criminals, the mob would have screamed for more or even had started a riot.
As soon as that happens, we can't execute the condemned the way we have planned it. So we decided to enhance the
exitment of the whole execution, each time we bring another cross in.
But these are your property. If you want them to die as naked as on the day they were born, that is no problem. You can go ahead and tear the loincloth off yourself, if you may like."

The slave owner speaking, while turning to Daniela: "The slaves at the house are saying, that you had been bitching and agitating here on your cross, too. That tells me that you deserve the punishment, and it suits you well. On your titulus everyone can read who you are, and what you are executed for. Your bodies will stay on the cross, until there is only skeletons left. But your titulus will be hanging with you over your head until the cross is used again. So the people that are passing by can see how I handle rebellious slaves and their friends."

While he is saying that, Daniela is bending her head and body, trying to catch a look at her titulus while her owner continues:"Some of the younger slaves didn't think, that I would have a woman crucified, but it's worth it. When I look at these criminals here, you can be lucky that you haven't been stripped completely and you haven't been nailed."
While saying that he steps in front of Daniela: "But your loincloth is filthy and you are sweating incredibly."

He is reaching out now to loosen the rope around Danielas hips, that rope still holding her loincloth and by tearing it of, he is pulling her body away from the upright and making her boobs swing slightly. Daniela now trying ashamed to move her knees to the side, to eventually hide her sex. Then the landholder going ahead, doing the same with his male slaves.

Directed to me he says: "Aren't my slaves well hung? You are dying there on that cross, monitoring this without a word, I'd be jealous."

While turning to Andrea: "Look at these penises, isn't that great? Just that in the heat, the testicles are even longer than the cocks. But now enough of this, all your screaming and groaning bores me. Guard, you and your men did a good job. Feel invited at the tavern tonight, this seems to be very effective. You can tell me in detailes in the evening, how you finished it."

Saying that, he walks off, looking at us laughing, shaking his head.
The guard immediately disappearing in the shadow of the tent, leaving us screaming crucified alone.

Every once in a while people are passing by now in a little distance, pointing with fingers at the crosses.

I see, looking at Daniela, that tears are running down her face.

So I can't help but interrupt my screaming, asking with a strained voice: "Hey Daniela, what's up? Is it really that
humiliating to hang there naked? Hardly anybody is walking by. Andrea and me sure don't mind. I think your friends neither. Well the guards, but they are thinking more about the tavern with free wine and food."

Through Andreas heavy breathing and crying Daniela says: "Don't you realize, when they are talking about the executed, they are talking about us. But we are still living, still understanding every word. I have hardly enough energy left to raise my head. But even when I'm facing the ground, I can listen. It feels strange, looking down this body and not having that loincloth anymore. The guards left it laying in front of my cross. I can see it as soon as I open my eyes. My, tits, my cunt, my feet and the loincloth in the dust. In fact we don't own our bodies anymore. We are so vulnerable. I'm not just screaming because of the pain, I'm also screaming because of despair".

Saying that, she again is raising her voice. Joining the loud cacophony of the crucified.

Looking over to Andrea, I'm saying: "Daniela is maybe right, when we scream, we may can get to a point, rid of
our fears".

View attachment 556933

Andrea: "You are crazy Cire. But maybe when we scream enough, the guards will kill us faster. All that I have to do to stay alive, is to hold my upper body with the nailed wrists to the upright. Then I can breath. But I'm at a state, where I'm hardly able to do that anymore. When I'm hanging forward my nipples are at the level of my belly button. Looking at the tits, the belly button, my cunt, my destroyed feet and that damned hole holding the fucking upright in the dusty ground is all that is left. That alone is reason enough to scream. I scream in despair, not because of pain. My body is, so to say, completely numb most of the time".

The next Andreas chest is raising while she tries for air, and then letting out a gruesomly endless cry.

Time to let my head sink down to my chest once more and scream, too.
First I let out a couple of cries with a more controlled voice, but then I'm doing it unleashed.

Meanwhile with the midday heat, a hot wind came up. Starting to raise the dust at the sessorium.

Special thanks to Hasturan and Noon for the incredible pics to show and illustrate despair.

When I wrote down this episode, I was trying to understand how Daniela would feel, losing the last property besides her life and her feelings.
Does the fact of being completely stripped, realy play a role at that state of the crucifiction?
Could the psychological effect really be like in the story?
For some people it may does, some may won't care.
It's that very personal thing, that makes me wonder.
I'm not even sure, what it would do to me, just guessing.

When I wrote down this episode, I was trying to understand how Daniela would feel, losing the last property besides her life and her feelings.
Does the fact of being completely stripped, realy play a role at that state of the crucifiction?
Could the psychological effect really be like in the story?
For some people it may does, some may won't care.
It's that very personal thing, that makes me wonder.
I'm not even sure, what it would do to me, just guessing.

To me it would matter ... a lot!!!!!

To me it would matter ... a lot!!!!!

It's a psychological blow. If you are not a naturist/nudist as I am, your clothing is an important part of who you are. Once stripped naked there is something starkly sober about having that last barrier removed between yourself and others. Being totally undressed and seeing the last articles of clothing you will ever wear destroyed, sold or given to the spectators as souvenirs would have an emotional effect on the condemned.

It's a psychological blow. If you are not a naturist/nudist as I am, your clothing is an important part of who you are. Once stripped naked there is something starkly sober about having that last barrier removed between yourself and others. Being totally undressed and seeing the last articles of clothing you will ever wear destroyed, sold or given to the spectators as souvenirs would have an emotional effect on the condemned.

the ultimate and final humiliation

Back
Top Bottom